The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Four Women

(fd, ff)

A young woman finds herself trapped in a hypnoclub ... and becomes the evening’s entertainment.

* * *

Part One

The elegant woman, the hem of her layered blue dress almost floating in her wake, entered the club without even acknowledging the prim hostess rushing forward to greet her.

The hostess smiled brightly, almost bowing, and meekly waved the woman to follow, though it was unnecessary. The woman didn’t even break stride as she flowed across the large, dark room beside the attentive, pretty face. The dance floor was only partly filled and the mini-spots above illuminated the club just enough for dozens of eyes to notice her. She didn’t need to move her head to be aware that she was being stared at—some with recognition, some with curiosity.

They stared also at what was trailing behind her. The long, leather lead in her hand ... connected to the collared neck of the girl following dutifully at her heels.

Her pet.

She gracefully slid into the booth in the corner with her pet slipping in next to her oblivious to the stares. Her eyes never left the woman who had her tethered. The hostess quickly snatched up the “reserved” sign on the table and two drinks appeared as if out of thin air.

The woman didn’t bring her pet back here very often, but this table was always reserved for her, the club’s staff ever eager to give her the attention of a VIP. She turned to her pet, unclipped the leash, and felt the girl lean into her slowly.

“You look beautiful tonight, pet,” the woman said with an air of sincerity tempered by restraint. It wouldn’t do to flatter the girl too much, after all. It was merely a fact, yet she also relished knowing what the compliment would do. The girl sighed.

“Thank you, Mistress. I was hoping you’d like the dress.”

The tight, black tube dress rode up her pet’s thighs and Mistress couldn’t resist resting her hand on one possessively, although her eyes were elsewhere.

As with the other hundred times her Mistress had stroked her there, the girl could feel her braless nipples stiffen under the dress. She began to rub her legs together slowly. Mistress abruptly removed her hand.

“Drink your drink, pet,” the woman said, lifting her own glass, “before you make a spectacle of yourself.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Her face flushed, not fully aware that she was dampening despite herself, yet aware enough to know that Mistress would not be pleased if she allowed her wetness to trail down her legs, let alone orgasm. She sipped her white wine, forcing her eyes off her Mistress, who was scanning the room like a hawk searching for rabbits.

Mistress’ familiar scent had already filled her nostrils, and the girl couldn’t help closing her eyes as she let it fill in the rest of her—a sweet, fragrant mix of perfume, downy-soft skin and her essence.

Mistress chuckled softly. She loved teasing her pet this way. Knowing a soft whisper or a nip at her ear or even a sharp glance would force the girl to drop under the table obediently between her legs to worship unceasingly if she so desired.

“I’ll want you to dance for me tonight, pet. We’ll be having a new playmate this evening and I want you ready.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

The server had already returned with two more drinks, although they had scarcely touched their first. The pretty redhead smiled hopefully at Mistress as she carefully placed the wine in front of her.

“Molly, dear, so good to see you again. All’s well, I trust?”

“Yes, Miss!” she said exuberantly. “It’s always wonderful to see you. I was hoping you’d be by tonight.”

“Yes. Any other tables need your attention?”

The redhead nearly squealed. “No, Miss. Just you tonight. As always.”

As Molly placed the wine glass down in front of her pet, Mistress slowly stroked the freckle-faced girl’s forearm and her hand begin to shake from the sensation, nearly tipping the glass.

“Good, Molly,” she said. “When I’ve dismissed you, I want you to go to the ladies room and pleasure yourself as you did last time. Then I want you to tell me about the prospective playmates for this evening.”

“Yes, Miss,” Molly said breathlessly. “Oh! I get finished at 2 a.m. If ... if you would like—”

Mistress’ laugh cut her off. “No, dear. Not tonight. But soon. You’ve been doing so well. Perhaps next time. Now. Off you go.”

Molly began to curtsy, before nodding shyly and hurrying off.

“Don’t look like that, pet,” the woman said, not even needing to see her possession’s face. “I know you like Molly. But we have an appetite for something new tonight. Until then, why don’t you give me a private show. Hm? Right here.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

The woman took her hand as it released the glass and looked deeply into her pet’s eyes. “Or ... do you need another fix? My sweet addict?”

The girl let out a breathy sigh, but kept her eyes unwavering.

“No, Mistress. I obey.”

The woman nodded slowly as the girl slid across the seat. Mistress smiled as she heard—even above the music playing—the faint squeak from the wetness on her pet’s skin rubbing against the leather seat revealing her obvious arousal.

The girl reached the very corner of the dance floor and turned toward her Mistress, “I obey” saturating her awareness as it so often did. She then moved her hips in time with the beat from the softly thumping techno music in her ears. Her eyes riveted on her Mistress.

And nothing else.

* * *

This wasn’t a part of town Ellie felt safe in, especially after dark. She gave her car another check over her shoulder as if in a matter of seconds it could have been stolen or its tired slashed or windows broken.

She was on the right block. Emma had given Ellie directions, making mention of the shoe-repair shop on the corner, one of the few businesses along the row of storefronts that actually looked like it wasn’t derelict. The iron bars and the graffiti punctuated the downtrodden strip as Ellie walked quickly—but not too quickly—down the sidewalk. A tattoo parlor, a vacancy, a mom-and-pop drug store, another vacancy. Then a black door with a narrow, lace-curtained window beside it.

This was it? There was no number on the door, but taped to the window was a sign: Margot’s. And beneath it, scrawled in magic marker on the glass: Leave your mind behind.

She pushed the heavy door open. Only then could she hear the muffled music behind a second door she could barely make out in the darkness. The shine from the street lights hardly penetrated the tiny window.

She entered the club. The music was louder but not the thumping-loud of a typical club. It was more like background music. It was dark here too, illuminated only by the two dozen or so candles on the tables that circled the smallish dance floor and the unadorned bar behind it, which split the large room in two.

There wasn’t much movement as Ellie drew herself in. On the dance floor was just one girl-girl couple, who very easily could have been strangers the way they moved, showing hardly any interest at all in their partner on the checkered floor. A shadow rushed past Ellie—the hostess?—who tapped one of the servers taking orders and delivering drinks to the thirty-some-odd people inside and spoke into her ear. The server’s knees nearly buckled before composing herself and continuing on. Strange.

There wasn’t the usual dull roar of people having to yell above the music. It was almost quiet under the beat, as if everyone was whispering. Ellie saw the leans, the lips close to ears as she sat alone at one of the tables. Eyes wide in excitement or slitted perhaps drunkenly ... or closed in concentration as the words were spoken. Handsome men in open shirts or silk suits or head-to-toe in black. Women in too-short skirts or schoolgirl plaids or sheer tops. It was like a bizarre costume party she had crashed, feeling totally out of place in her denims and button-down pink blouse.

There wasn’t Emma either. She would have stood out in this crowd. They had never met in person, but in the last few months they has gotten to be friends. They met in some online social chatroom Ellie had stumbled into in an attempt to alleviate her boredom. Emma, being a generation older than Ellie, wasn’t like anyone else who chatted there—mostly people her age more interested in the latest video game or slasher flick than forming any kind of real relationships. Emma had been like the only “adult” in the room and Ellie was drawn to her.

She didn’t get much chance to meet new people now that she was out of school, living with her longtime bestie, Amy, and working at a job that didn’t give her much opportunity for interaction with anyone but the clients who filed past her receptionist’s desk each day.

After a few weeks, they began talking every day on the phone and they talked about everything. It was easy to open up to Emma, although Ellie never dreamed it would move beyond chit-chat, especially since Emma spent her summers back home in England. She traveled to Chicago now and then for business and this was a now. She wanted to meet Ellie. Ellie agreed without hesitation.

But why here of all places? This was the kind of strange club only locals would know about. Ellie couldn’t figure out what the attraction was anyway. It wasn’t much of a dance club. No one danced. There was no stage for a band or comic. Strangest of all, there was no mingling. Everyone kept to themselves. At each table or booth, two or three people sat leaning into each other languidly as if they were moving in slow motion.

“Hello, dear Ellie.”

The British accent was unmistakable.

Ellie smiled before she even turned, standing and hugging Emma tightly. She felt the urge to keep the hug even as Emma began to withdraw and hugged her again, feeling her warmth.

“Oh, such a welcome!” she said smiling back, the soft lines around her blue eyes making them twinkle. Her blonde hair was pulled back off her face and it made Ellie smile wider in appreciation of her beauty.

She was dressed in white, with gold-trim highlights, a stark contrast to the blacks and deep reds around her, yet the dress was fitted just enough to reveal the shapely body underneath.

Ellie reached for a chair, but Emma took her hand. “No, dear, not here. There.”

Emma led her to a booth off to the side, which momentary struck Ellie as odd seeing that it was the only open booth among a cluster of filled tables close by.

“I’m so happy to see you, Emma. I never expected us to actually meet!”

“Good fortune smiled upon us, dear,” the woman said, patting Ellie’s hand. “Once I knew you were in Chicago I had a feeling we’d meet up.”

Ellie looked around the large room again, unchanged. “This is quite a place. It’s ... unusual. How did you know about it? It seems pretty exclusive.”

“It is indeed. I’m good friends with the woman who owns it. I believe she will be here tonight. If you’d like to meet.”

“Oh, that makes sense. And sure.”

They hadn’t talked for a week, so they caught up and Ellie basked in the familiar comfort of Emma’s voice, the lyrical-yet-proper English cadence and pleasant laugh. Yet, as relaxed and happy as Ellie was, there was a growing sense of uneasiness inside her in this strange place. Ellie hadn’t noticed the drinks on the table before Emma sipped hers. Ellie took the opportunity to look around and up to the second-floor balcony which hung above the room on the far side. Someone was looking at her.

A dark-haired woman stood by the railing gazing down at her with appraisal from piercing eyes which made Ellie blink hard looking up at them. The woman turned as a young man drew her attention away from Ellie and by the time she had collected herself enough to ask Emma about her the woman had receded into the darkness.

Emma was talking again. It took Ellie a moment before the words registered. She felt heavy, as if someone were forcing her deeper into the booth’s crushed leather cushion. Emma’s smile widened.

She had felt this heaviness before—one night she and Emma had talked on the phone. She remembered hanging up and suddenly realizing that she had forgotten their entire conversation. Every word. Ellie had been too embarrassed to tell Emma about her “blackout” when they chatted online the following day. She had shrugged it off to fatigue after a long day, but having that feeling again, here, made her look at Emma with confusion.

“Are you all right, dear?”

“I’m not sure. Sorry ... I feel a little out of it.”

Emma took another sip of her drink casually. “That’s just the conditioning, dear. All those hours of us talking. Me talking.” Her eyes narrowed as she looked at Ellie again. “And you listening.”

Ellie’s head tilted, heavily. “Wha ... what? What do you mean?”

There was a spark in Emma’s eyes as Ellie tried to focus on them. “I said, we’ve spent all these weeks chatting and getting to know each other. Me finding out all about you. And you ... finding out about me, dear. That was conditioning.”

“Conditioning?”

“Yes. And you’ve done wonderfully, dear Ellie. So open. Open with your feelings. So willing. Willing to listen to every word I say. And that’s brought you here tonight.” Emma ran her fingers down the back of Ellie’s hand. “That willingness. So very attractive.”

There was a tickle on her hand and her fingers began to feel numb. Ellie looked at her hand and back up to Emma, whose face looked ... pleased.

“So what happens, dear Ellie, when you decide the conditioning, as we say, is at a point where you just want to more fully throw yourself into it? To go beyond merely listening? Choosing, now, to be conditioned more fully and choosing to focus on the idea of it—being conditioned—and letting go of everything else ... just a little bit more and more?”

Emma’s smile grew and Ellie smiled dumbly in response. “That’s all you, my dear.”

Ellie mumbled out the words: “Letting go? Why ... why would I?”

A soft laugh stroked Ellie’s ear. “Because you like the idea of being conditioned like that, Ellie. And, really, what’s most appealing is being conditioned in such a friendly way. Here with me. Because nothing is at risk. Just lovely, nice, happy connections.

“You don’t end up lost ... or enthralled,” Emma said, her voice deepening slightly. “Or maybe you do, a little. You just prefer to be like this. Happy. Drifty. Droppy. Dreamy. And so thrilled about the idea of listening just a little harder to me, to my words. Of relaxing a little deeper.”

Ellie felt numbness up her arms as Emma touched her elbow and up toward her shoulder. “Of letting go of a few more parts of your mind. And feeling yourself really and truly connected. On a subconscious level. To how deeply a hypnotist can tug at the strings of your mind. Tugging and twisting and making you feel so wonderful.”

“Hyp ... notist?” Ellie did feel wonderful. But she was also so unsure. What hypnotist?

“Yes, Ellie,” Emma answered, her lips nearly kissing Ellie’s ear. “You feel it now? My tugging. My pull?”

The weight was shifting in Ellie’s head. She leaned into Emma, who held her arm securely, reeling her body in as her mind began to drift.

“As you feel ... drowsy. Dreamy. Droopy. Droppy. Feeling absolutely wonderful now. Because ... that’s what you wanted, Ellie. That’s what you asked for.”

Ellie slurred out, “Asked?”

“Yes. Asked. This is what you wanted. When we met. Remember? And that’s what we’ve been conditioning you for. Whether you realized it or not, obviously. That we’d both end up here. Together. Meeting this way. And I’m here now, Ellie, to help you get to the point where you can just relax. Relax your thoughts away. Relax your mind away.

“And ... let go. And ... find yourself. Dropped. Easily. Perfectly. Naturally.”

Ellie held her breath without knowing. Emma raised her voice.

“Drop, Ellie.”

The room tilted sideways as Ellie’s head flopped. Her eyes were open but unfocused on the images before her. They held no meaning. No meaning at all.

Emma was in her ear again. “Very good. See how easy it was? A very good girl, Ellie. And tonight will be a very special night. For both of us.”

A glimmer of separate thoughts flowed across Ellie’s mind as she drifted. How good it felt. How wrong it felt too. The contradiction in her mind like blobs of oil and water bobbing around her dullness. Yet the sensations of being mindless and happy and empty grew stronger. There was nothing wrong. There was only Emma. She embraced the drift.

She could almost see Emma’s nod of approval behind her glassy eyes.

“Now, I’m going to let you enjoy this feeling for a little while longer. And as you drift, feeling comfortable with my words stroking your mind this way, I want you to understand something, dear Ellie. This is what you want. What you’ve always wanted.”

Yes! She did want this! She wanted it so much, she dared not even try to think of not feeling this way.

“I’m here to make sure you get exactly what you need, Ellie. What you ... deserve. Remaining in this blank, mindless state for me.

“Even when you are wide awake. You’ll be very happy to be mindless and obedient to my words. From now on. It is very much what you want, dear. And it is what I want. And there isn’t anything you need more than doing what what I want. What Emma wants. Is there, dear?”

“Nnn ... no, Emma.”

“That’s right, honey. Now, I’m going to bring you back up. But as you begin to feel awake and aware, you’ll remember that need, won’t you? The need to please and obey me. Yes?”

Ellie smiled as she spoke. “Yes, Emma.”

“Such a good girl, Ellie. Now awaken. Up, up, up, dear. Wide awake.”

Blinking her eyes back into focus, Ellie could see the candles on the tables, the few couples on the dance floor, the busy servers. And she could see without seeing that the dark-haired woman was looking down at her again.

“How are you feeling, Ellie dear?”

Ellie had been numbed for so long that she nearly shook from the feelings that returned to her body, still limp.

“Ohhhhh. I feel ... funny.”

“Still feeling ‘out of it’?”

“I ... I don’t know. You were saying something ...” What was it? “About ... conditioning?“

A soft, warm hand stroked her arm. Emma ...

“Yes. That’s right.” Ellie’s head turned toward Emma as if her neck was unable to hold it steady.“Drop Ellie.”

Her chin hit her chest as she dropped, her head dropped, her mind dropped. The weight was there, pushing her back down. Down into mindlessness again.

“There we go. See how easy? Just like we did during our conversations in the chatroom. And on the phone. Day after day. So blank and empty and happy. And you enjoy this floaty, helpless feeling. Don’t you, dear?”

“Yes, Emma.”

The response was so automatic Ellie didn’t even hear it in her own ears.

“Yes. So good. You’re doing so well, Ellie. Now ... Awaken, Ellie.”

The people in the club, the candles, the beat of the music ... none of it mattered to Ellie. She turned back to Emma. To what really mattered. She was awake and focused. Yet her focus only extended as far as the stroking hand on her body. Gentle, soft. Against her arm. Her breast. Her nipples flared.

“Something on your mind, dear? You look confused.”

Ellie was awake. And couldn’t think at all.

“What? ... Confused?”

Emma purred into Ellie’s ear. “Maybe this will help. Drop Ellie.”

The fall was quick and sudden and blinding.

“Awaken, Ellie.”

Ellie sucked in air. She tried to look away, but her needful eyes pulled themselves back toward the Englishwoman.

“Drop Ellie.”

Down again, Ellie fell into the warm pool of happiness and blank thoughts so quickly and so willingly that the depth of her trance reached a new ... low.

“Awaken, Ellie.”

Ellie’s body shivered as if the drops and rises in her mind were taking a physical toll. She looked at her own hands, almost vibrating.

“It gets easier every time, doesn’t it? Just letting go.”

Ellie forced a thought—it has to be a dream. She couldn’t wake up, yet she was aware. It was a dream of Emma. She wasn’t really here. She couldn’t be doing this to her. Ellie didn’t even wonder about where she was. She just knew it wasn’t real.

“Emma ... I don’t understand. What’s going on?” She could finally feel something—her heart pounding in her chest. And something else. She was becoming more aroused every time she fell.

“Everything is fine, dear.” Another stroke to her hand and Ellie felt the tenderness of it. The intimacy. The sensuality. She looked down and could see her nipples poking through her blouse. “It’s getting harder to think, isn’t it? Thinking on your own is the hardest thing in the world to do.” Emma paused, and Ellie began to sway. “Isn’t that so?”

“Yeah ... yes, Emma.”

“Yes, Emma. That’s right. Drop Ellie.” Emma could see Ellie’s eyes roll back, her breasts fall as she exhaled deeply. Life flowed out of her body.

“Awaken, Ellie.”

Emma took Ellie’s face in her hands and grinned lustfully. Ellie smiled back weakly, not even knowing why.

“Each time you go ‘out of it,’ the easier it is to just relax and float and listen to your good friend Emma. To follow me down. Follow my voice ... down.” Emma moaned with satisfaction into Ellie’s neck. “Dear Ellie. I can smell your hot little cunt. Are you getting turned on?”

A sigh left her lips. Ellie’s dream was real and she was swimming in it. This is what she wanted? This way? It was out of her control. She was unable to do anything about how she felt. She felt powerless. And so horny.

“Right now, you are awake but most of your mind is still asleep. Isn’t that so?”

“Yes. Emma.” It was true. It had to be.

“Very good. You must have a million questions, but they aren’t important,” Emma whispered. “What is important is how relaxed and happy you feel. Wide awake now, dear?”

“Oh, stop playing with the girl, Emma. She’s totally beside herself.”

The voice above her made Ellie shudder.

“Ellie, dear, this is Margot. She’s ... the owner.”

The sensual blonde smiled down at Ellie, and she got the feeling she was but a ball of yarn before a tigress. Teeth bared.

“Hi, Ellie. I’m happy to meet you at last. Emma has told me so much about you.” Margot put out her hand, waiting the extra five beats before Ellie limply raised hers. The hand was ice cold. “Very pretty.” Margot’s eyes shifted to Emma and held there. “Emma? I think there is someone special waiting for you. In the ladies room? A cute redhead?”

“That sounds wonderful, Margot.”

“Doesn’t it? She’s been very anxious to ... talk with you.” Then to Ellie, “Don’t worry, Ellie. You and I can get a chance to get to know each other.”

Ellie didn’t know where to look, what to think. She tried to fix on Emma, her calm face, her reassuring smile. She couldn’t speak.

“Just listen to Margot, dear,” Emma said as she slid out of the booth. “Everything will be just fine.”

Emma stood, pressing into Margot and they kissed, hard and deep, the hint of their tongues embracing, as Ellie looked up wide-eyed. Ellie couldn’t tell if it was in a blink or if her eyes had closed, for when she looked back at Margot she was sitting next to her and Emma was gone.

“Oh, isn’t that nice. She left you a little gift,” Margot said, a pair of bright red panties dangling from her finger. “That was very considerate of Emma. Wasn’t it?”

“Wha ... what?”

The panties brushed against her nose.

“This is when you say, ‘Yes, Margot.’ Just like you always said, ‘Yes, Emma,’ so many times. Don’t worry, love,” she said quietly, putting the panties in her lap, “she’ll be back. We’re just gonna talk. I’m not going to steal you away from Emma. She just softened up that pretty little mind of yours for me. So I can play with it a bit. You don’t mind if I play with you, do you Ellie?”

“No ... I mean, yes. I mean ...”

“Yes, Margot. Remember?”

Ellie’s eyes tried to move off the woman, whose smile was anything but reassuring. It was wide with devilish amusement. Ellie tried to pull herself up. Up from the depths Emma had so disarmingly shoved her. Up from the seat which now cradled her ass like pudding. She was sinking into it, sinking from the heaviness and weight she felt in her head. A thousand tons.

“Ellie?”

A pause. “Yes ... Margot?”

“You’re catching on! Very good.”

The leather was cool on her hands as she tried to force herself up from the cushion, but she was so ... heavy.

“I ... I don’t want to be here.”

Margot’s eyes narrowed. “What do you want?”

The words left her lips as if they were all that was left in her head. “I want to please and obey Emma.”

Margot beamed. “Yes you do! And she wants me to play with you, sweetie. So ... you really should let me, since listening to me is what Emma told you to do. Right?”

“Yes ...” Ellie began to fidget. “No ...”

“Yes, Margot.”

“Yes, Margot.”

“Which is just very fun to begin with. Isn’t it?”

“Yes ... Margot.”

There was pinch on her arm, and Ellie was jolted back up. Her head hanging above the clouds.

“Eyes wide, sweetie. I want you awake so I can put you back to sleep. That sounds fun, doesn’t it?”

Everything swung back and forth slowly as Ellie shook her head. She didn’t want this.

“Ahh. I see how it’s going to be. You want to fight it. And that’s perfectly understandable.” Margot gently rolled one of Ellie’s nipples under her blouse, just enough to feel it between her legs. “You still believe you have willpower. You thought you had willpower when Emma hypnotized you a little while ago. Didn’t you?”

The voice that uttered, “Yes, Margot,” was breathy, uncertain.

“Let’s talk about that.” Ellie felt the silky material of Emma’s panties placed into her hand. “Look at it this way ...”

Those icy fingers turned Ellie’s head to face the tigress and her dark eyes. “Your willpower is supposed to help you resist trance. Your willpower is there to stand in the way of whatever is putting you into a deep, wonderful trance. Hm? As if your willpower were an object meant to stand in the way. The force of putting you into trance is going to run up against it. But ...”

Another pair of panties brushed against Ellie’s nose. Pink ... and wet. Yet Margot held her head still.

“But what if your willpower isn’t strong enough? It will break right through. Leaving you defenseless. Weak. Open to whatever the hypnotist suggests. Because, right now, your willpower may not be strong enough to stand in the way, Ellie. So, there is no way to resist the hypnotic suggestions that just slip ... right ... in ... to affect your mind. Isn’t that right?”

A voice in her head screamed, “No!”

“Yes, Margot.”

“Yes. But ...

“Maybe something different is happening. Perhaps your willpower is still there, but simply doesn’t want to stop that powerful force. Perhaps your willpower starts to resist ... resist the oncoming hypnosis and very quickly realizes that it can’t stop what’s happening. Hm? Perhaps, then, it just gets totally lost in the hypnotic effects. Such a tiny thing against the current of pleasurable, perfectly persuasive suggestions. Maybe your willpower is there, but is totally ineffectual.

“Leaving you defenseless. Weak. Open to whatever the hypnotist suggests.”

The faint zzzzzzip of her jeans was felt more than heard as Margot snaked her fingers inside. Ellie felt the fingers slowly stroking her, she felt the rolling of her other nipple, felt the brush of the panties against her nose, felt Margot’s icy fingers on her chin. All at the same time.

“If your willpower can’t stop the torrent of hypnotic suggestions, there really is no way to resist the suggestions of your hypnotist. Isn’t that right?”

Ellie gasped as two fingers plunged into her deeply. “Yessss ... Margot.”

“Yes. But ...

“Maybe it’s different from that too, what you’re feeling. Maybe it’s not the size or the strength of your willpower at all. But how sneaky a hypnotist is at getting around it. Yes. Maybe your willpower is something you manifest to try and resist your hypnotist, then you suddenly have her suggestions in your mind.”

The groping of her breasts increased, the fingers more forceful inside her. Her cheek was stroked by the wetness of the panties, a faint whiff of it in the air. The hands on her face grew warmer. Ellie was aroused. There was buzzing in her ears, buzzing on her clit.

Still, Margot’s eyes never wavered, never blinked. Ellie began to fall into the darkness of those eyes.

“And you can’t resist them. Your hypnotist is telling you how to act and react and feel. Just like I’m doing right now. Leaving you defenseless. Weak. Open to whatever I suggest. Because I, your hypnotist, don’t have to face your willpower. I can just sneak around it. And anything I suggest is completely irresistible. Isn’t that right?”

Ellie moaned, deep and long. Like a lonely cry in a wasteland. “Yes, Margot.”

“Yes. But ...”

Ellie began to list, like an unbalanced ship, into Margot. Feeling her touch in a dozen places, each more maddening seductive and erotic than the last.

“What if you have no willpower at all, Ellie? No willpower at all to resist? Maybe it’s a little too hard for you to ... think ... because being hypnotized is a little too dizzying and fast and pleasurable that it’s really very hard to follow and figure and fit into your mind. Isn’t that right?”

There was a squeak ... and Ellie could almost sense her juices washing over Margot’s hand.

“Yes, Margot!”

“Yes. So you see, sweetie, it’s easy to enter the endless abyss of trance when you’re not worried about your willpower withering away or to even know it’s there at all. It’s not around to prevent you from slipping ... deeply ... into trance.”

Margot licked Ellie off her fingers and smiled before speaking again, a whisper in her ear.

“There’s one last thing I need to tell you about willpower, Ellie. You see, once your hypnotist is inside your mind—just as I am in your mind right now—your willpower, strong or weak, becomes the hypnotist’s greatest tool. Your willpower can be something your hypnotist can use by suggesting that your willpower wants you to be hypnotized.

“That force that might have resisted just the tiniest bit, now wants you to be hypnotized by me. Whatever resistance you might have had now helps you along into a wonderfully blank and mindless trance for me. Whenever I want.”

The words soaked deeply into Ellie’s mind. She accepted the suggestions, accepted Margot’s explanation of what was happening to her. Accepted her fingers again inside her pussy, against belly, her ear, stroking her hair. Stroking and massaging and so very, very heavy.

“I have simply taken your willpower to resist and turned it into my willpower. And that will help you go ... deeper ... faster ... easier ... and more completely. And when I ask for your willpower, Ellie, you will immediately find your own mind pushing you down ... deeper down ... into tantalizing trance for me.”

Ellie didn’t notice the wet strands that dribbled over her teeth and lips just as the wet strands of cum flowed over her pussy lips. All she noticed in the blank, happy, emptiness was a willingness to surrender what Margot was about to ask her for. So she could orgasm again.

“Ellie?”

“Yes, Margot?”

“Give me your willpower.”

* * *

Ellie was walking.

Or was she?

Floating, barely feeling her feet as she crossed the room, Ellie’s eyes were glazed over. Blurry images at one table, then another. Her eyes wandered toward a booth where a man and a woman were completely naked and locked in sexual knot.

This must be a dream. A table, and a head bobbed between a man’s legs, blue-headed hair flying.

From above, Ellie could sense eyes upon her and lazily looked up. An empty chair slammed against her hip as she shuffled forward but she didn’t feel it. All she felt were those piercing eyes from the mysterious dark-haired woman observing her ... undressing her. A girl was at her feet, licking around the woman’s knees beneath her dress.

Ellie knew where she was going—didn’t know—as she passed through a doorway and down a narrow hall. She heard heavy breathing in the red-hued light and hardly reacted when she brushed past a woman’s legs wrapped around the bare ass of a man thrusting into her as her head thud-thud-thudded against the wall.

A door. Ellie pushed it open.

The ladies room had the odors of sex and sweat and perfume. She couldn’t see anyone in the dim light, but her vision was so tunneled, so oblivious to the world, that she could only stand dumbly in the middle of the tiled floor. Then slowly undressed, not wondering why.

She heard moaning from inside one of the stalls, yet she continued, peeling off her jeans and panties in one motion, then her sandals when they caught. She kept her pink blouse on but unbuttoned it, freeing her braless breasts.

“Just leave them there, dear,” a voice from inside the stall said. “You may open the door.”

A squeal of excitement—a different voice—followed as Ellie pushed the door open. Emma was looking at her, slightly bent over, with a tangle of red hair spread across her lower back. The face of a girl pressed deeply between her ass cheeks.

Ellie knew somewhere inside herself that she should have been shocked, but she just stared absently at her friend, Emma, with ecstasy on her face as the redhead behind her sat on the toilet seat and licked.

“You obeyed wonderfully, Ellie,” Emma said through a breathy sigh. “Good girl, Ellie. I’ll be with you shortly.” Emma’s eyes slowly rolled up, then fixed on Ellie’s again. “Remember to do as Margot and I have told you, dear. Go back to her now.” Then a moan. “And leave the door open.”

As Ellie turned, her naked feet feeling like they were covered in mud, she nearly bumped into another young girl, her hands between her legs furiously masturbating as she leaned against the row of sinks.

“Your turn is next, Kasi!” Emma called through an excited exhale. Ellie drifted out the door.

A momentary thought sped by her. She saw the front door to the club as she shuffled back across the room in only an open blouse. Something inside her told her to run. Run!

But her legs carried her away from it without rebellion. This was a terrible dream and she could not wake from it. A terrible dream ... that allowed her to notice, however slightly, that a trail of wetness was dripping down her leg.

“That didn’t take long.”

There was the echo of a laugh as Ellie slid into the booth next to Margot. “You did perfectly, Ellie. The conditioning, the trances, the submission. And now the obedience. We’re going to have such fun tonight.”

Ellie pushed against the tabletop and rose. She could see the door. Yet all she could do was fall forward, tipping over a glass and exposing her ass. Margot gave it a light slap.

“Sit down, sweetie. Our special guest hasn’t arrived yet. The night is young.”

Sliding back into the booth, Margot forced her legs open, pushed her roughly against the wall. Ellie tried with what little of herself lolled inside her head to speak.

“Don’t move, Ellie.”

“I ... I don’t feel good.”

“Really? But you feel wonderful. Happy. You’re very happy sitting still for Margot. Margot will take all your cares away. Perhaps you need to rub for me, is that it? Rub for me now.”

A hand was on her sex and she pushed hard into it. It was her own. Her breasts were fondled.

“Lovely tits, sweetie. We’ll all be having so much fun with them. Ellie, give me your willpower.”

The sensations—to her breasts, her pussy, her face—and the hypnotic suggestion made Ellie sink again. Her mind was leaking cum.

“And here she is!”

Looking up from her dulled horniness, Ellie saw a face full of anger.

Amy.

“What the fuck?? Ellie! Let’s get the hell out of here!”

“She’s perfectly fine,” Margot said, grinning. “Aren’t you, sweetie?”

“Yes, Mar ... I’m ... no. I’m ...” Ellie, even under trance, couldn’t believe what she was seeing. This dream wouldn’t end. Was she here? “Amy?”

Ellie wanted to stand, wanted to go, but she only felt that familiar weight again, pushing her down, keeping her in place. Amy grabbed for Ellie’s arm, but it slipped through her fingers.

“I ... I can’t, Amy.”

Ellie’s blank face and near-naked body made Amy’s jaw drop. Then her eyes darted toward Margot.

“I’m gonna claw your eyes out! I should have known I’d see you again, Alison. Or is it Margot now? Come on, Ellie! We have to get out of here!”

Margot only laughed as Ellie sat unmoving.

“A bit overdramatic, don’t you think? You can’t leave, Amy. I insist.” Margot ran her hand down Amy’s arm but it was yanked away.

“After all, you’re the guest of honor.”

To be continued ...