The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

by Farleven

Chapter 10

Things were strange on our floor all week. There was little doubt that every room seemed to turn into a lesbian play area after dark. Every pair of roommates had suddenly turned into couples. The sudden change and the openness about it were stunning to me. It wasn’t uncommon now for girls to walk around the floor completely naked or to leave their door open during a session of lovemaking.

I have to admit I wasn’t any different. I no longer bothered with a robe at all. It wasn’t like the other girls hadn’t seen me in the buff, so there wasn’t any real loss. The showers themselves had become an extension of our rooms. They were almost constantly running and couples were openly fucking each other.

Kylie and I had taken to showering together just like everyone else. I’d let her lather me up and rub me down, then I’d do the same. Of course, it was never as quick as all that, we often started kissing, and would end up fucking each other for hours under the running water.

I don’t know why, but my sense of shame seemed to drop away as the week passed. At first I blushed whenever someone saw me show Kylie the slightest affection. By Friday I didn’t care in the slightest if someone saw me with my fingers up her pussy and my tongue down her throat.

The funny thing was I knew this was all completely out of character for me. It didn’t make the slightest difference, though. I still carried on just the same. I knew I was acting more and more oddly, acting like some kind of lesbian in public, but that wasn’t all of it. I also found my choice in clothing, rapidly changing too. My skirts kept getting shorter and it was about half way through the week when I swore off underwear. It was fun though, walking around in a short skirt and a low cut blouse and just savoring the looks of lust from the boys. I had a lot of competition though, as virtually every other girl was doing the same thing. I even started flashing boys, and giggling all the way home. It was all like I wasn’t me anymore, but I couldn’t help myself. It felt perfectly natural to act like this, and even though I considered how odd it was in those rare moments of peace, I didn’t have the slightest inclination to change anything.

It was Friday when Kylie made me aware of a new activity sweeping the dorms. One that I found especially alluring given my own predicament.

“So they’re having parties, what’s the big deal about that?” I asked after Kylie bounded in on me. I was relaxing and watching TV as I ran a vibrating massager over my exposed breasts. I had been very pleased when I noticed them on one of the shelves down at the store. It was certainly a pleasurable way to spend my time when I wasn’t able to play with Kylie.

“Yeah, but it’s the kind of parties that they are, I think you’re just going to love it.” Kylie squealed as she bounced with glee. As she did, I watched her cute little breasts nearly bounce out of her top, almost wishing they would.

“So what kind of a party are they, silly?” I asked.

“They’re Virgin parties! It’s like a big orgy where the maid of honor gets deflowered and then fucked by anyone she wants. Isn’t that just a great idea?” Kylie giggled. Obviously she was thinking about me, and I had to admit the idea sounded tempting. I don’t know what was coming over me, but the idea of loosing my cherry in public, and then getting to fuck as much as I could bear seemed too good to be true.

“That sound’s cool, so who’s the maid of honor?” I asked, curious as to who on our floor would be the first to go through with this ritual.

“It’s Marci, if you’ll believe that. Our RA was really happy that we were going to be one of the first floors to throw a virgin party this year. She also said we’d be having plenty more given just how many maidens we have on the floor this year. We’re going to have to be quick if you want to have a weekend night to yourself for your party, Ana.” Kylie continued. I wasn’t quite ready for that. Sure, I wanted to do it, but not this soon. But then I didn’t have to schedule the party for next week, just set up a date I’d be comfortable with before someone else took it.

“Okay, I’ll figure out when I want to do it, then we can go to the RA.” I said. I could hardly believe that this was a real tradition. It was like something out of the twilight zone. Even so, I was beginning to find the idea more appealing by the minute, maybe next week wouldn’t be such a bad time to break in my under-used little pussy.