The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

by Farleven

Chapter 9

I awoke the next morning, still wrapped around Kylie’s snoozing form. My hand was still resting on her tender little breast, and I was content to leave it there, enjoying the slight rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. I looked over at her, admiring how stunning she looked in the morning, her hair all disheveled from our adventures, and a look of complete contentment on her face.

I think I stayed there just like that for an hour, just staring at her as she slept. Occasionally, she’d make a few incoherent sounds, and snuggle up closer to me. After a while, I wanted to start my day, but I didn’t want to wake Kylie. She looked too sweet to disturb, like an angel. Worst of all she was laying on my arm.

Finally, I didn’t have a choice. I needed to go to the bathroom. Besides, we had already slept through most of the morning, and I knew there was plenty of prime tanning sun that we were missing. I gently squeezed Kylie’s breast, and began rubbing her nipple. She moaned slightly and pressed her chest out for a moment before she opened her eyes. Kylie turned to look at me and smiled sweetly.

“Good morning, Ana.” She cooed.

“Good morning yourself.” I smiled back, kneading her breast again.

“I guess you want your arm back.” Kylie giggled and rolled away from me, freeing my arm. She rolled off the bed and stood up, squatting slightly, but giving me a wonderful view of her cute little mound. She reached up between her legs and into her pussy, and pulled the dildo out of her passage with a long groan. “Oh, that feels good. You should try it, Ana.”

“I will, I just need to lose my virginity first.” I replied, feeling my pussy tingling again with arousal after watching Kylie’s latest display.

“And how long are you going to wait before getting rid of that cherry of yours?” Kylie giggled as she pulled around and looked me in the eye. She was like a goddess standing there, her petite form covered with cum, sweat and saliva, while her hair just flowed around her in total disarray.

“Not until the birth control kicks in. I want a man to take my cherry, and I want to feel his cum in me afterwards.” I answered, shocked that I’d said that. I’d considered just that question from the moment I’d taken the first birth control pill yesterday. I wasn’t sure I was ready to admit it to myself, but Kylie was someone I could trust, someone I could open my heart to. Her I could tell the truth, even when I wasn’t ready for it internally. Before yesterday, I hardly even thought about my virginity, either good or bad. After seeing Kylie’s reaction to being filled, I was now firmly on the side of ridding myself of this impediment. I had always assumed I’d lose it someday, probably on my wedding night, but I couldn’t come up with a good reason to wait. I’d simply never considered it important before, but now, things were different, and the world was a whole new place I was just getting ready to explore.

“Okay, Ana, I guess we’re going to have to start hunting for that special guy then.” Kylie giggled as she pulled on a robe. I was already up as well, and putting on my own robe. I needed to hit the bathroom, and Kylie seemed intent to do the same. We quickly grabbed our shower supplies and headed out.

“I don’t know that I trust your choices.” I teased as we walked down the hall.

“Oh come on, can’t you see yourself all spread out under Kirt with his big hard cock thrusting into you?” Kylie giggled.

“Kylie!” I squealed as I looked around for other girls who might have heard.

“Admit it, you get so nervous around him because you just want to bend over and let him have his way with you.”

I was blushing pretty deep now, but I had to admit that the idea was getting me going too. The thought of just spreading my legs and getting fucked like a slut in heat was getting me hot.

“I knew it, you’re just a slut, a virgin slut just waiting to break in her pussy with any cock she can find.” Kylie continued, completely oblivious to the other girls heading towards the showers.

“Alright, I admit it, now quit talking about it, or I’m going to cum just thinking about it.” I whispered back. I didn’t want anyone else to join in on the conversation, even though I was pretty sure that Susan and Marci had heard, but they didn’t seem to mind. In fact, they seemed to be carrying on a lot like we were. The realization that they’d spent the night like Kylie and I had hit home when we all met at the door, and I could smell the lingering musk of arousal on both of them. I blushed at that, figuring that they could smell me too, and know just what Kylie and I had been doing.

“Way to go, girls!” Susan cheered as we all met. “I bet you two were going all night, just like Marci and I.”

I pulled back, slightly aghast at Susan’s openness about it. Marci was looking very sheepish, and blushing very deeply. She certainly wasn’t ready for that kind of a public admission, of course I wasn’t really either, but we were well past the point of denial. Kylie didn’t even choke out a response as we walked into the showers.

“Susan, please!” Marci whimpered into Susan’s ear.

“Oh, come on, you’re a little lezzie slut, you sure liked it last night. Admit it!” Susan shot back harshly.

I was stunned as Marci just cringed and whimpered. “Yes, Susan.”

“Yes, what, Marci?” Susan asked firmly.

I shot a look of concern over to Kylie as we watched Marci openly submit to Susan. I didn’t know what to think, watching Susan play some kind of dominatrix out in the open like this. Kylie obviously was as shocked as I was, but neither knew what to do about it.

“I’m a little lezzi slut who loves to eat pussy.” Marci answered, her voice quaking between fear and lust. I couldn’t believe it, but I thought I could smell the musk of fresh arousal coming off of Marci. She confirmed it a moment later when she took off her robe, and anyone could see the trail of fresh pussy juice running down her inner thighs.

“Good, now come over here and lather me up, slut.” Susan ordered as she walked under a shower and turned it on. She looked every bit in control of the situation and Marci didn’t even seem to flinch at the harsh words.

I wasn’t sure what to make of this, and took my shower on the other side of the room. Kylie joined me and we watched in awe as Marci dutifully lathered up Susan’s body. We just showered off as quickly as we could, not really wanting to get involved in this strange display.

Susan just ignored us, and soon began openly moaning as Marci continued a rather thorough, and sexual cleaning of her partner. I just lathered and rinsed as fast as I could and it was only a few minutes before both Kylie and I left them to their devices.

“That was really weird.” Kylie whispered as we walked back out into the hall. “I never would have thought Marci was a submissive like that.”

“I know she always carried herself so proudly before. I can’t believe she just took that from Susan.” I agreed. Marci had always seemed a proud, independent woman, but the scene I’d just witnessed was making me rethink that. I was certainly glad I had a fun roommate like Kylie now, rather than a bitch like Susan. At least I wasn’t going to have to worry about being treated like a submissive slut by her.

We got back to our room, quickly forgetting the unpleasant scene we’d just witnessed and getting on with our day. We quickly picked out our skimpy bikinis and strutted off for another day at the pool. I could hardly wait, more than eager to improve my tan and give a good many boys the show of their lives.