The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

by Farleven

Chapter 8

“I can’t believe you did it again!” Kylie squealed ecstatically as we were walking home from our second double date.

Kirt, that was my date’s name, went exploring again during the movie. He’d reached over and tried to fondle my breast again. This time I let him, even enjoying the feelings of being felt up in a relatively public place. That wasn’t enough for him, apparently, and he slipped his hand between my legs. I parted them a bit instinctively, but my mental reflexes kicked in when he cupped my mound. I jumped out of my seat with a shriek, and again ran out of the theater.

Oddly enough, it was kind of relieving to have reacted like that. I had been mulling my physical over in my head since I left, wondering why I let the doctor do these things. I guess that left me a bit more tense by the evening, and my reflexes proved they were still in shape if not in top form.

“I know, I just wasn’t expecting him to try feeling up my pussy.” I whimpered, then cupped my mouth in awe. “Did I just say that?”

“Say what?” Kylie pulled up next to me jabbing me gently in the side. “Pussy? You aren’t turning back into a prude are you?”

“No, but it’s just the way it rolled off my tongue. I don’t talk like that.” I answered.

“Sounds like you do, besides you won’t get to see what the doctor gave me if you can’t tell me where he put it!” Kylie giggled.

“Kylie!” I shrieked. I’d almost forgotten about that, and Kylie seemed to have gotten used to walking around with whatever it was inside her.

“So, since we can’t play with the boys any more tonight, why don’t we play with each other, hmm?” Kylie smiled up at me sweetly, her eyes all big and pouty, begging as if I was going to say no.

“Okay, let’s go and see what the doctor gave you.” I giggled. Kylie giggled too, and then bolted off running for our dorms. I set off after her keeping pace as we raced over the lawns and drives on the way home, enjoying the sight of her ass wiggling as Kylie ran a few feet ahead of me.

By the time we made it back to our room we were both panting. I walked in the door a second after Kylie did, still breathing heavily. No sooner had I cleared the door than Kylie slammed it shut. I turned towards her, and saw lust in Kylie’s eyes.

I was so shocked at that I didn’t even move when Kylie pulled up to me, grabbing my head and pressing her lips to mine eagerly. Her lips felt so warm, and passionate, I couldn’t resist the sudden energy flowing around us. I wrapped my hands around Kylie and pulled her tight and kissed her back with my whole being.

After another minute of this wild embrace, Kylie pushed back, smiling sheepishly. “I don’t know what came over me, I just had to kiss you.”

“It’s okay, I wanted to too. I don’t know what’s happening but I like it, Kylie. Now don’t you have something to show me?” I smiled back, running my hands casually down Kylie’s sides as I stared into her deep blue eyes. I knew where this was leading, and my pussy was starting to warm at the thought.

Kylie pulled away from me, gently and sat down on the side of her bed. “Only if you tell me where it is.”

I pulled up beside her and ran my lips over her ear. “Is it in your ear?”

“No.” Kylie teased.

I reach around and pulled up her shirt, cupping her tender orbs. “How about your bra?”

“Getting warmer.” Kylie cooed as I gently squeezed her nice little breasts through her bra.

“Oh, I know, he stuck it in your pussy!” I squealed and sent my hand up Kylie’s skirt and between her legs, cupping her mound through her panties. Her panties were dripping with her juices and now my fingers were too. I was amazed by how much Kylie’s mound felt like mine and I was determined to give her a nice massage just like I enjoyed when masturbating.

“Oh yes, right there, Ana!” Kylie moaned as I let my fingers go to work on her little clit. I was getting hotter too, my own juices flowing into my panties as I brought Kylie to the brink. Another gentle massage of her sensitive nub was enough to push her over, and I held Kylie’s shivering form as she quivered from her orgasm.

“Did you like that?” I teased as I worked on one of her breasts again, not wanting to get her off again right away. I wanted some action too.

“You know I did, Ana, thanks. Now sit back and I’ll show you.” Kylie cooed.

I did as she told me and watched as she got on her hands and knees on the bed, her ass only a few feet from my face. I could smell her musky scent from here, and found it strangely appealing. Kylie quickly pulled her skirt up over her waist as I enjoyed my perfect view of her rear end. Her panties were soaked so thoroughly they were translucent, and I got my first close up view of Kylie’s pussy a moment later as she pulled down the cloth.

I felt a new rush of heat course through me at the sight of Kylie’s very aroused pussy. Her lips were a deep red, and puffed with her own heat as they sparkled with her juices. I couldn’t believe just how hot I was just looking at her like this, but I just stared in amazement. It took me a moment to realize that her lips were just slightly parted near her vaginal opening, and a small sliver of white plastic peaked out of that tiny slit.

“Oh, god, Kylie, what is it?” I asked as I simply gazed at her lovely bottom, hardly containing the thoughts of what I wanted to do with her.

Kylie didn’t answer me, but she leaned down and snaked a hand between her legs. Without pause, she reached into her pussy and then started to pull it out. Kylie grunted with apparent pleasure as her outer lips parted to let the object pass. I was stunned as I watched her pull out a huge white dildo from her hole, its surface shiny with Kylie’s fluids. It was so long and thick, I was shocked that Kylie could fit it inside her tiny body.

As soon as she finished pulling it out, Kylie rolled over, still keeping her legs spread. She smiled, blushing a bit as she looked at the dripping dildo she’d just pulled out of herself. “Do you want to lick it?”

“Sure.” I responded eagerly, pulling it away from her before she had a chance to change her mind. I put the tip into my mouth and just savored the taste of Kylie’s love juice. I pulled it back out after a moment. “Your juices taste great, I can’t wait to taste it first hand. How’d you put this in anyway?”

Kylie blushed again, even as she sent a hand between her legs to fondle herself. “The doctor fondled me till I was all hot and then he pushed it in. Then he told me I had to find somebody special to take it out for. I don’t know why I let him do that, but it felt so good, and I’m so happy to share this with you.”

“Didn’t it hurt?” I asked, still not believing she fit the whole thing inside her as I licked it clean.

“A little at first. I’d never had something that big in me before, but it felt good after I got used to it. I feel kind of empty now. Would you mind putting it back in while we play?” Kylie squirmed, opening her legs up a little wider as her fingers continued to do their work.

I thought about it for a second and I decided to go the next step. “Only if we get naked first.”

“Okay.” Kylie smiled and quickly pulled on her shirt. I followed suit and we quickly threw off our clothes.

Clothes flew onto the floor as we both tossed off our skirts, shirts, bras and anything else we were wearing. When we finished, we just sat there looking at each other in awe. I knew I was looking over Kylie’s body with the same obvious lust as she was mine.

“You’re so beautiful, Ana. I can’t believe I’m going to do this!” Kylie squirmed as she masturbated.

“I know, but I can’t wait to taste you again. It’s like I’m not myself anymore, I never had a lesbian thought before, but I just want to taste your whole body. So are you ready to get filled up?” I teased, closing the distance between us. I was a bit surprised by myself, and Kylie too. I was the forward one in all this while she followed my lead. I don’t know why, but that seemed to arouse me even more. Before she even had a chance to answer, I had taken hold of the dildo and ran it between her swollen pussy lips. Kylie whimpered in pleasure as I parted her tender lips with the tip and searched for her entrance.

“Oh, yes, Ana, push it in!” Kylie squealed as I pushed. I was amazed as I watched it slide almost effortlessly into Kylie’s depths. For her part, Kylie’s eyes were clamped shut and moans drifted out from her lips as I pressed the dildo forward. She was clearly enjoying this, and it sent new thoughts through my head. I wondered just how it felt to be filled like this, and I felt an empty ache from between my legs in response. Kylie looked so natural, so happy like this. I couldn’t resist the thought of doing it too, but not tonight. This was going to be a night of many firsts, but I wasn’t ready to lose my virginity just yet.

I paused for a moment with the dildo still only half way inside Kylie’s hot channel. I couldn’t get over how natural her pussy lips looked stretched around the shaft. I quickly ran my fingers over Kylie’s puffed lips, summoning a long moan from her lips. I wanted to be just like this soon, having my pussy filled to the brim. I just savored that thought as I continued to push the dildo into Kylie’s depths.

As soon as I pushed the end past her entrance, Kylie sat up and kissed me again. We descended, lying down on the bed with me on top as our lips danced. It felt wonderful like this, our naked breasts jiggling against each other and our smooth legs rubbing together as we kissed. Soon, our hands began wandering, caressing and molding the other’s flesh. It was amazingly sensual, and we were content to simply share the other’s body.

From there we simply drifted into a state of exploratory bliss, our lips pressing against the other’s flesh, suckling nipples and licking pussies. I came time and again as we writhed our intimate dance together on that bed. I learned so much about my body and Kylie’s I was stunned, even as I coaxed orgasms from her while we played. It was almost surreal, a dream too wonderful to be real.

Finally, we exhausted ourselves, our bodies wracked with pleasure we had scarcely imagined before, and for the first time in my life I fell to sleep in the arms of a lover. As I drifted off, I could hear the faint humming of music from the hall again. I drifted off to the gentle lullaby, content in a way I never had been before.