The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

by Farleven

Chapter 7

At the end of the week, everyone was told to head in for a school physical. Schedules were laid out for the next week, but I was lucky enough to be on Friday and scheduled about the same time as Kylie.

“I wonder what this is all about?” I asked as we waited in line.

“Probably just routine. So are you ready for our date tonight?” Kylie asked. After my turn around, Kylie was ready to take another shot at double dating, and had even managed to line up the same guys. That was cool, since I kind of liked my date last time, even though I had freaked out.

“Don’t I look ready?” I giggled, doing a little twist of my hips that twirled my skirt around. I really like the feeling of wearing skirts now, and I liked the looks I got too. More than one boy had followed me around with his eyes. Of course, I was even toying with the idea of going without panties, just for kicks. I’d never done something like that before, but it felt like a good idea. I hadn’t quite worked up the gumption to do it yet. Maybe next week, I thought.

“Yeah, you’ve really changed your look, Ana, and I like it!” Kylie whispered the last part huskily. I wasn’t quite sure what to make of that. I was beginning to suspect that my recent appreciation for the feminine form wasn’t something unique among girls on my floor, including Kylie. I noticed more than one girl eyeing me up, or someone else in the shower. It wasn’t just comparisons either, I could swear I saw a hint of lust in their eyes too. I know I felt that familiar tingling if I didn’t keep myself under control when in the showers.

“Kylie, do you mind if I ask you something personal?” I asked.

“Shoot, girl.” Kylie replied.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. “Were you ever like, into girls before you came here?”

Kylie’s face turned a quick shade of red before she leaned over to my ear. “How did you know?”

I was kind of surprised, nothing seemed to phase Kylie much, but this sure did.

“I saw you peaking in the shower, but I know I’ve had the same change too.” I whispered back. Kylie smiled bashfully at that. “So did you enjoy your peaking?”

Now it was my turn to turn a good bit redder.

“Yeah, and you’re beautiful too.” It felt so easy to say this, even in the semi public line we were in. I don’t know why, maybe it was just how honestly felt it was. I really did find Kylie beautiful, in ways I never thought I could have before.

“Thanks Ana, you’re a looker too you know, but I think we better continue this back at home.” Kylie whispered as she gave me a warm hug. I smiled back at here, having a funny feeling what that meant, and not really minding either. “Ana Dorret, the doctor will see you now.” The receptionist said as another girl left the examination room.

I gave Kylie one more warm smile and skipped off to the room, rather happy with myself.

“Good afternoon, Ana, I’m Doctor Averson, how are you feeling today?” A rather handsome looking older gentleman greeted as I walked in. He looked rather like any other older doctor, genial and poised, but with a warm look in his eye. I relaxed just seeing his comforting smile.

“Just great, Doctor.” I answered.

“Good to hear, Ana. I just need to run a basic check up and make sure you’re healthy. We wouldn’t want you to get ill and miss any school now would we?” Averson said.

“No, sir,” I answered.

“Good to hear. Now, if you don’t mind, please disrobe and sit on the table here.”

“Everything?” I asked as I started to pull up my shirt.

“If you please. Could you answer a few questions as you get undressed?” Averson replied matter of factly.

“Sure, Doctor.” I answered, already removing my bra. I didn’t feel any need to waste time, and the doctor left me feeling so very safe and secure.

“Are you a virgin?” He asked simply.

“Yes.” I answered as I slid my skirt off. “Have you had any sexual experiences like masturbation, felatio, anal sex or anything else you can think of?” The doctor continued.

I felt odd about the personal questions, but he was my doctor after all, and he wouldn’t be asking if it wasn’t important. “I’ve masturbated a few times, but nothing else.”

“Are you hetero, homo, or bisexual?” The Averson asked as he watched me pull off my panties.

“A week ago I would have said I’m straight, but I’ve found myself attracted to girls lately for some reason. I guess that makes me bisexual, doesn’t it?” I answered. It was an odd revelation just answering that question. Certainly I still liked boys, but I was finding something newly appealing about other girls. I propped myself up and sat down on the table as I awaited the next part of my examination. The air was kind of cool and it felt strange being naked like this. I felt my nipples crinkle as chill induced goose bumps ran over my skin as I waited for the doctor.

“I’ll save the sexual testing until after you’ve lost your virginity, so please tell the attending nurse when that happens. Now just relax and breathe deeply while I check your lungs.” Averson instructed as he pressed a cold stethoscope against my back. He conducted a the fairly familiar breathing test, even though I don’t remember ever being stark naked for it before, a fact driven home when he pressed the cold metal part of the stethoscope against the top of my breast. I almost jumped out of my seat at that.

The rest of the physical was fairly normal, including the gynecological exam. It was odd doing it all in the buff, but I didn’t feel upset about it. He was a doctor after all, I was just his patient, and this was just an exam.

“Very good, Ana, you’re in great shape. Now if you could just stand up for a moment and spread your feet to about shoulder length and stand still for me while I do this last examination.” The doctor instructed.

I obeyed without a moment’s consideration. It felt kind of odd, standing around naked, with the cool air over my skin. I didn’t let it get to me though, and simply waited for the last examination.

Without any real warning, the doctor just stepped in front of me and reached down between my legs and cupped my pussy. I didn’t want to upset his examination so I just stood there, letting his fingers run themselves over my lower lips, tickling me in an oddly alluring fashion. Despite myself I was soon feeling the tingle of arousal flowing between my legs. It wasn’t long before I could feel Averson’s fingers trailing my own wetness over my pussy lips, and bringing a light mewing from my mouth.

“How does that feel, Ana?” The doctor asked in a very business like tone, even as he ran a finger into the crack between my lower lips and crept into my channel.

“Very good.” Was all I could manage. I’d never been fondled like this before, and wasn’t quite sure what to say. It was good though, and I was finding myself grinding back against his probing hand.

“That’s a very normal response. Now, would you mind licking my fingers clean?” Averson asked after pulling his hand away from my pussy and in front of my face. It didn’t even voice a response. The musky smell of his fingers was alluring and I quickly took a finger into my mouth and sucked my juices from his fingers one by one.

“Did you like the taste?” He asked as he reached down and cupped one of my breasts and started to knead my tender flesh.

“Oh, yes.” I moaned, half in response to his fondling and half for his question. I don’t know why I was allowing this, but I couldn’t bring up any more resistance now than before. It was just such a good feeling and I felt such trust for this doctor that I couldn’t resist.

“Good, I’m glad to see that you’re a very normal, healthy young woman. Feel free to finish masturbating while I complete your paperwork.” Averson said, pulling his hand away. He turned over to a small counter and went about taking some notes.

I thought about his offer for a moment and found my hands moving into place almost before I’d mentally chosen to finish the work he started. I hopped back over to the table and lay down, burying my right hand between my steaming pussy lips. I quickly worked my steam back up and was breathing in great big gulps of air as I felt my release coming. A finally massage of my clit brought everything to the cliff, and I fell into the bliss of a wondrous release.

My body just quivered with pleasure as I rested, panting from my efforts. I’d only brought myself off a few other times, and nothing had ever been that good. I was already looking forward to my next orgasm, even though I was still too weak to move from my last.

“Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Here’s a list of specialty drugs we have access to that may interest you. Just let one of the nurses know what you want and we’ll get a regimen going. Look it over and make sure to get anything you might want to start today. Now, I have to check on my next patient. Get dressed and check out with the nurse when you’re ready. Have a good day.” Averson explained and left.

I pulled up the sheet and looked it over. The list was replete with various body changing and sexually related drugs. Mostly it was just diet type pills, but there were a few interesting choices in the hormonal list that affected the sex drive. I couldn’t imagine why someone would want to take a drug that would make them a mindless sex starved bimbo, but there were a couple drugs on the list boasting they could do just that for any lucky girl. Still, I did find a couple of interest, oddly enough. The first was birth control pills. The notion of having sex wasn’t nearly the unfathomable thought it had been, I didn’t know when I’d actually do it, but I certainly didn’t want to get pregnant. I had too many plans for the future to get tied down with a baby, and I didn’t even want to consider what would happen here at school if I got knocked up.

The really odd one to me was my reaction when I saw the breast augmentation pills. I hadn’t even thought of that before, but it was oddly appealing now. I reached down and cupped my two breasts as I thought about it. I did like them, as they were nicely rounded and perky, and drew plenty of attention for the boys walking around. Still, I could use an extra cup size or so, just to fill them out nicely. None of the other choices were really appealing to me, but I’d get these pills going right away.

After coming to that decision, I got dressed and strolled out to the nurse, and requested the proper prescriptions. She walked away for only a few minutes before returning with the pill jars and a quick explanation of the way to take them. I listened attentively and took the jars. I’d have to start right away, and then just wait the month for things to kick in. I couldn’t help but giggle in anticipation. With that taken care of, I walked out of the way and waited for Kylie to get done.

It wasn’t long before Kylie bounded out from her checkup. She was walking a bit funny, like she had something between her legs, but she had the widest happy grin on her face I’d ever seen.

“How did it go?” I asked as she strolled over.

“Great, I’ll have to show you what the doctor gave me when we get home and I can take it out.” Kylie giggled. “Now, I just need to get my prescriptions.”

“Okay,” I said, wondering just what the doctor had given her, and where it could be. As I watched Kylie walk away with an extra stiff wiggle in her hips, I gasped as it hit me. I was almost jealous, but then I had the feeling I’d be getting my own soon enough.