The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

by Farleven

Chapter 6

Going to class after that was almost surreal. The notion that something was amiss was starting to hammer its way into my brain, even though I couldn’t put my finger on it. I was noticing differences in myself, my preferences and reflexes all seemed out of whack. From the shower to getting dressed, and for the rest of the day I felt like I was in some kind of dream.

After leaving the shower, I had rummaged through my closet. It was filled with all my favorite clothes, but nothing felt quite right for today. I wasn’t able to put my finger on it, but none of my clothes seemed appropriate now for some reason. Lacking other options, and needing to get to class I finally settled on a simple T-shirt and pants selection. I decided was going to have to head down to the store later and find something more fitting later.

My clothes had never bothered me before. In truth, I never really thought much about them, but it seemed suddenly important now, and what I had certainly didn’t fit the bill. I considered this as I headed off to class.

My classes were strange too. The teachers didn’t give out any homework all day, and they’d filled the day with quizzes. Normally this would have distressed me greatly, even after having studied. Yet I had no trouble with any of the tests, and wasn’t the slightest bit worried about the results either. It wasn’t that the material was easy, or that I’d already mastered it. I just knew the answers, like some kind of magical fairy helped me through it.

After classes were through, I trotted off to the store and browsed for clothes. Just like the day before I found myself picking up things I never would have thought of wearing, tight shirts, shear blouses, revealing tops, short skirts, and just about anything else that would give me the chance to show some skin. The prices were right too, I was able to completely renovate my wardrobe for less the cost of one of my old drab outfits. Several other girls were here too, obviously having the same thoughts I did.

By the time I was putting myself down for bed, I was nearly mystified by my behavior. I didn’t know what was coming over me, or what was driving me to do this. Still, it didn’t feel wrong, just strange, like I wouldn’t normally do something like that. Still, I didn’t have any intention of going back to my old behavior either. This left me far more chances for fun. With that resolved, I let myself drift off to sleep to the melodious music flowing in from the hallway.