The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

by Farleven

Chapter 5

“Good morning, Ana, how are you doing?” Susan asked as I stepped into the showers. She was already enjoying her shower, with lather running down her perfectly tanned skin.

“Just fine.” I answered, not being much of a conversationalist in the morning. I was kind of surprised how quickly I got used to the group shower thing. I remember back in high school that I avoided gym class by several means to avoid just this scene, but after only a week it didn’t even phase me. I simply pulled off my robe and walked under a shower, just like the other girls. After I got used to being naked around other girls, I actually started to like it. I also found myself sneaking peeks at the other girls.

It was this morning that it struck me though. I found myself looking over Susan’s body in a different way. Her curves just held me as she danced in the falling water. I had never noticed just how beautiful the feminine form was before, and now I found myself captivated. Now my eyes were just following the ebb and flow of her breasts and ass as she rinsed off her soap.

A sly smile from Susan finally snapped me out of my leering, and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks instantly.

“It’s alright, Ana, I don’t mind. I’m a little flattered actually. I have to get to class, but if you want to play around later, just stop by my room, Marci won’t mind.” Susan giggled as she turned off her shower.

I think I was as close to beet red as possible at that moment, as much because I found the idea appealing as anything else. I could scarcely believe that I’d just been propositioned by another girl, or that I was actually considering taking her up on the offer.

“No, way, Susan! She’s all mine!” Kylie laughed as she bounded around the corner, tossing her robe up onto a hook with a casual flip. I certainly had a new appreciation for Kylie’s cute little form as well this morning. I don’t know what was happening to me, but I couldn’t hardly take my eyes off her appealing little breasts that looked so nice and perky on her chest like that. They weren’t very big, but they complimented her small frame nicely.

Kylie skipped over to me smiling widely as she turned on her own shower. “Of course, I might have to fight for her, you should have seen her yesterday. Ana was all touchy feely with that lotion boy, she even let him cover her front, right between her breasts like this.”

Kylie stepped over and ran her hand right between my breasts just like the guy had done yesterday.

“Hey!” I giggled, and pulled back, embarrassed that I was now the subject of the conversation.

“Well, you went from going ballistic about a little touchy feely to getting a full body massage in public in two days. I have to brag about my fine work.” Kylie laughed as she stepped back and lathered herself up.

“Your work? All you did was get me to put myself on display like a lawn ornament.” I shot back

“And don’t say you didn’t enjoy it!” Kylie laughed.

I blushed again and gave a shy little smile. I wasn’t quite ready to admit that openly yet, even if my body language wasn’t leaving much doubt.

“Just don’t have too much fun in here girls, you’ve got classes too.” Susan chuckled as she walked out, smiling at our performance. We said our goodbyes and went back to finishing our showers.

I tried to get done quickly, not being ready for another interrogation by Kylie on my feelings, and a little afraid I’d start staring at Kylie too. She was cute, darling even, and I was suddenly finding that very appealing. Her comments did get me thinking though, that I had changed rather suddenly from Friday night. I didn’t know what it was that had happened, maybe it was being away from my parents, and home, or I was just ready for it or something. I was going to have to think about this later, but for now, I had to get ready for classes, and get away from other naked women for a bit. With no more than a nod and smile, I cut off my shower, toweled myself dry and went back to my room to start my day.