The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

by Farleven

Chapter 12

It’s strange just how quickly a person can get used to things. It was only my fifth week of school, five weeks since leaving the confines of my home and parents and I felt like a whole new person. I was alive in ways I’d never conceived of, and doing things that still seemed unreal. I didn’t regret any of it, though, in fact, I was looking forward to the next adventure that would land on me.

“Off for another day of classes.” I mused as I pulled on my top, a nice tight shirt that showed off the curve of my breasts and midriff nicely. I reached down to pinch my nipples to make sure they’d poke out nicely in the cooling fall air.

“Oh, that’s just perfect, Ana!” Kylie giggled as she looked me over. She was just as modestly dressed, except that she was wearing a blouse that was tied up under her nice little tits, unbuttoned and without a bra of course.

I smiled wickedly back at her. “Well, we better get going.”

We walked out into the courtyard, enjoying the sights that had become almost commonplace around campus. The girls weren’t the only ones to walk around half dressed. The guys made a pretty good show of going around in skimpy shorts and nothing else. Kylie and I just smiled and pointed out the best and least dressed as we walked to class.

“Would you look at that!” Kylie squealed as she laid her eyes ahead of us.

My own jaw dropped as I found what she saw. A girl was naked and crawling down the sidewalk. The only thing she was wearing was a simple leather collar, which was hooked to a lease being held by a girl dressed pretty much like we were. There was something strange in the way the naked girl carried herself that made me very curious.

“Let’s go check it out.” I told Kylie. We had plenty of time before classes and this was worth our time to investigate.

We walked up to the girl holding the leash. As we came in closer she saw us and smiled. “Hi there.”

“Hi, we were just wondering what you two were doing.” I asked. The naked girl crawled up to us and crinkled her nose sniffing us.

“Oh, Norma here is just being a dog for the day, aren’t you girl?” The clothed girl answered. She reached down and scratched the other girl’s head, bringing a happy sounding growl from her.

“What’s that about?” Kylie asked, looking down at the naked girl.

“It’s a tradition for freshmen, every fall every freshmen gets to be a dog for a day, or more if they like it. You pick an owner, put on a collar and become a dog. Isn’t it cool? I’m going to do it tomorrow with Norma as my owner.” The girl answered merrily. It was obvious she was looking forward to it.

“That is kind of cool. Do you get to play with any boy dogs?” I asked with a sly look. My sexual adventurism had certainly come a long way in a month.

“Oh sure, the boys get to do it too. Norma already got humped once today, didn’t you girl?” The girl asked and got a happy yelp back from her dog-girl. She didn’t have a tail, but she didn’t let that stop her from wagging her ass like a happy puppy.

“Wow, we’ll have to check this out, but we have to get to class. Have fun.” Kylie prodded and pulled me away. “That’s really strange, Ana.”

“I know, but I want to do it. You wouldn’t mind being my owner for a day would you?” I asked. I’d long since given up trying to hold back from new experiences and this one was certainly unique.

“Sure Ana, if you don’t mind having to take care of me for a day.” Kylie replied. So that was it, we’d learned about it and made a pact to do it all in the period of ten minutes.

“Cool, now all we have to do is find some collars and a leash.” I giggled, thinking about how it would feel to be a dog for a day.

“And a pooper scooper too. Just in case this gets too real.” Kylie added. We laughed at that. There was no way we’d really need that, I thought.

We broke off for our own classes from there, both giggling merrily about the notion of being a pet for a day like that. I couldn’t imagine a more unique way to spend a day, but then I’d been having a lot of unique days lately.

The rest of my day was pretty routine from there. Classes were still classes, even though there wasn’t any homework anymore. I didn’t feel I needed it either, nor did anyone else. That was kind of strange really. As much as I didn’t like most homework, I’d always recognized its importance. Now it was different, I wasn’t sure why, but I could master all the material covered just by the lecture. It wasn’t that the classes were easy, I just seemed to memorize and internalize all of the information far faster than I’d ever done before. As strange as it was, it made me feel good too. I didn’t need to feel the slightest bit guilty over my evening escapades with the other girls and guys in the dorms.

That too was pretty unique. After my party, I’d taken to playing around almost every night. The partner really didn’t matter, though I did find myself in Kylie’s arms as often as not. Whether a cock was real or fake didn’t much matter when I wanted my pussy filled, which was almost nightly. If I didn’t there was always plenty of carpet to munch, and plenty willing to return the favor.

All in all, everything was going great. I had a full social life and was doing wonderfully in all my classes. I could barely believe that I had the better part of four more years of this kind of living. It boggled the mind, but I found the notion very appealing.