The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

by Farleven

Chapter 13

After my initial transition to college life, things settled down to a comfortable routine. Classes in the morning, fucking in the evening, and I was plenty happy with it. As the weather turned frigid, I was forced to modify my wardrobe to match. That was kind of depressing, but then winter is always a rather oppressive season, and adding in long skirts and winter coats didn’t help any.

It was the beginning of December when I was called in to discuss my spring schedule at the councilor office. I had already paged through the course booklet and made my choices now all I had to do was get approval and I’d be on my way to another exciting semester.

When I arrived at the office, I shirked my suffocating outer clothes and waited for my appointment. My fingers found their familiar place between my legs and I absent-mindedly fingered myself. I’d taken to doing this in all my classes, and no one seemed to mind, in fact most all of the girls seemed to be doing it, and a few of the guys too. It was something to do while I’m idle, and that was about it.

The receptionist got a buzz on her intercom, and I looked up as she listened and then called out. “Ana Dorret, Mr. Redgar is ready to see you.”

I smiled and thanked her and walked into the office. Mr. Redgar, my councilor, was there as was another man, certainly older and very well dressed in an obviously custom made suit. He ran his eyes over my body, and I felt my body heat up slightly at the obvious attention.

“Very nice, Mr. Redgar, I see that our grant money hasn’t been wasted.” The well-groomed man said. “How far along is Ms. Dorret in her schooling?”

“She’s about to begin her second semester.” Redgar replied. “Ana, this is Mr. Rainer, one of the Academy’s most generous backers. He’s taken a personal interest in you since you applied. He personally approved your admission and attendance grant.”

“Thank you, Mr. Rainer, I’m very grateful for this opportunity, and I’ve been making the most of my time here.” I stated warmly. I felt myself swoon a bit, this was the man who let me be here. I couldn’t help but feel an affinity for him. I bowed slightly, just enough to give him a perfect view of my barely covered breasts through the top of my blouse.

“I assume she will be taking some courses in etiquette and the other social graces.” Mr. Rainer stated.

“Of course, though that will come in later semesters. As you know the first semester is our time of adjustment here. We need to release their inhibitions before we can reeducate them properly. Ana will be quite the perfect little lady in time for her wedding.” Redgar replied.

I gasped at that. “What are you talking about?”

“One of the reasons why I called you in today. Mr. Rainer wanted to review your progress so he could determine if you would be an acceptable bride for his son. He’s been very impressed by your academic performance, and your social adjustments have proceeded as we expected. You should be very happy, you’ll be engaged by the time you leave here today. Don’t worry though, you’ll still be able to enjoy all the particulars of dorm life. Mr. Rainer wants you to be a very well rounded individual.” Redgar answered.

I just pulled back in shock. How was this possible? I wondered. The answer coursed through me just as quickly. All the odd things I’d been doing since I came here, it all fell together, but it left a few questions.

“Why? How?” I stuttered, still working on what was going on.

“Why? Simple my dear. One of the hardest things for a young man or woman of means is finding a partner who seeks a relationship for them and not for their money. They also want, even need, a refined companion, someone who knows just how to behave in the realm of the socialites. Those things are increasingly hard to come by in this modern world, and that is why we formed this Academy. We take in many of the best and brightest students, all sponsored by our patrons, to become the perfect mates, loyal, obedient, and committed to their relationships as well as highly intelligent. Of course it doesn’t always work out, but there’s always a market for refined personal escorts, we have very good relationships with the best agencies for handling our rejects.” Redgar explained.

“As for how, that’s a bit more difficult. We’ve included certain drugs in the water and food that break down mental resistance and run hypnotic messages in the mood music in the halls. More intense messages are buried in our weekly movies, in class, and through our cable system. The combined effect is very effective, as I’m sure you’ll agree.” Redgar finished.

I just sat and shook my head, not wanting to believe any of this was true. It was all so bizarre even if it made sense. I just had to get this sorted out somehow.

“Don’t worry, Ana, you’ll feel better about all this tomorrow. Our little meeting here is just part of the process, so that you can begin fixating on your new husband. Mr. Reiner will leave you with all the information you need about him for now.” Redgar added.

“No, I don’t want to go along with any of this!” I yelled, but I couldn’t bring myself to get out of my seat. The inner fight was more brutal than this outburst. I wanted to leave, to run, but I wanted to stay too, I didn’t want to disappoint Mr. Redgar or Mr. Reiner. Even as I struggled to act, these very thoughts relentlessly stabbed at my resistance.

“My dear, it’s far too late for any of that. Now, be a good girl and show your future father in law just how good of a wife you’ll make for his son.” Redgar coaxed.

“Please don’t make me do this!” I squealed, somehow knowing just what I was going to do, needed to do. I was already moving as I voiced my objections, my hands moving to untie my blouse from below my breasts. I couldn’t stop myself. I wasn’t even sure that I wanted to stop myself, Mr. Reiner was so very handsome, and powerful. It wouldn’t be any different than any other time I fucked a guy. That all this was a scheme to turn me into a docile house pet for some spoiled brat was the only thing that kept me fighting back.

“Very impressive, much stronger willed than most I’ve seen here today. Yet, she still is following your orders. This won’t harm her will it?” Reiner asked idly as I tossed off my top and let my breasts spring freely into view. “Very nice breasts, Ana, you’re just the perfect size for Martin too.”

A warm smile came to my lips before I could fight it. Compliments turned me to butter anymore, another part of their process no doubt. I thrust my chest out to acknowledge the favorable appraisal almost by instinct, and I couldn’t stop after I realized what I’d done. I needed his approval, somehow it was incredibly important, and I found the need driving out my resistance. I wanted to fight, but I needed to give him the best fuck I could, and my desires were quickly being overwhelmed. My pussy was already on fire with arousal and the need to be used. I was quickly realizing just how complete my education had been, and just how out of control I had become. My will was rapidly fading, replaced by a need to serve and be used.

“How would you like to fuck me, Sir?” I asked sheepishly. He was going to be my father in law after this was through, I reasoned, and this kind of playacting seemed appropriate. I could hardly believe I was doing this, but the battle was lost for now, all that remained was to please him. Later I could plan something, find a way to escape, but for now, my need was beyond control, and what I needed has to be fucked by Mr. Reiner.

“I think I’d like you to bend over the desk, Ana, and please leave the skirt on, I rather like how it looks on you.” Mr. Reiner replied.

I moved over to Mr. Redgar’s desk without a word and bent over, spreading my legs widely and placing my hands on the desk to brace myself. I could feel myself leaking now, anticipating my future father-in-law’s cock plowing into me.

Mr. Reiner walked up behind me and lifted up my skirt. He gently cupped my dripping mound with his hand and then ran his finger over my puffed outer lips. “You have a lovely pussy, my dear, and you keep it nice and clean.”

“Thank you, Sir, good girls have to keep their pussies clean.” I cooed back. It felt so natural responding to him like this, like it was meant to be this way. I was aching with need now, his light caressing of my tender folds only heightening my need. Maybe he was testing me, I wasn’t sure, but I knew I wanted his cock inside me, and soon.

I sighed heavily when I heard the buckle on his pants being undone and the sound of his pants falling to the ground. It wouldn’t be long now, I thought. It certainly wasn’t, Mr. Reiner wasted no time in bringing his hard shaft to my gates. I mewed with delight as I felt the head of his member touch my outer lips, arching my back so that he could enter me easily.

“Fuck me, Sir! Let me feel your hard cock just where a girl needs it!” I shouted as he rubbed his head between my nether lips seeking my entrance. I only hoped he wasn’t going to tease me. Kylie had spent half an evening teasing me once when I was in a state like this. The agony was worth the pleasure, but it was so hard to handle being kept on the edge for so long. I just hopped Mr. Reiner wanted to just give me a long hard fuck.

“Of course, Ana.” He groaned simply as he pressed deeply into me. I was well accustomed to sex now, and just let out a moan of complete fulfillment as I felt his nice thick cock plow its way into me. As I felt his sack on my outer lips, I gave a squeeze of thanks with my pussy. This was heaven, being filled up with a wonderful cock, and all I could do was moan in pure pleasure.

“You have a wonderful pussy, Ana. You should be very proud.” Mr. Reiner complimented as he let himself twitch inside me. I just melted at the compliment, so happy that my future father in law was pleased with my pussy.

“I have to compliment you on the training again, Mr. Redgar, I can hardly believe just how compliant and well toned this little lady is sexually.” Mr. Reiner commented as he took a couple short thrusts in my pussy. He ran his hands over my hips and I could feel his fingers gripping me. I was shaking with arousal and anticipation of the obvious ride I was about to get.

“Indeed, I was pleased as well with just how much progress the students have made here. It’s amazing just how much they can train themselves with just a few simple directives. Now, please, enjoy yourself, Mr. Reiner. We can discuss details later.” Mr. Redgar said as I grunted with a hard thrust from Mr. Reiner.

With that done, I felt the cock within me begin thrusting even harder, and faster. I grunted openly with every filling push as my whole body shook from the impact of his hips. With his hands on my hips, I couldn’t really move while Mr. Reiner plowed into me, but I did my best to keep myself at the right angle for a good fuck.

It was then that I looked up into the window and could see a hollow reflection of myself. I was smiling mindlessly, my head bobbing with every thrust, and my hair flowing wildly around me, unable to find my pace in the greater rhythm. My breasts were bouncing wildly below me, trying to dance in time with the thrusting cock between my legs. I felt so alive, and was just drawn to my image, the image of such a wanton, animalistic being unable to deny the pleasure I felt in knowing I was just such a creature right now.

“Fuck me, Sir! Fuck your little girl hard!” I moaned. I was being washed away by the feelings coming from my pussy. Mr. Reiner was a wondrous lover, I thought, or I had just become such a wanton slut it didn’t matter how good he was. I didn’t care, really, being fucked was far more important than any other concern right now.

Mr. Reiner only grunted in response, that and fucked me even harder. I hasped in pleasure as his cock moved into me with even more force. There wasn’t the least bit of friction either, my folds were all dripping with my own juices, only the tightness of my toned pussy muscles slowed down our fucking, and I don’t doubt that Mr. Reiner was enjoying every moment.

Our fucking seemed to continue for hours. He would occasionally go slower or faster to keep me off balance, and time just fell away. It was always good like this, being fucked into such a timeless existence, without worry or concern, the only thought was the pleasure coursing through my veins. I’d felt this before, with Kylie, and others, but every time was just as wonderful.

It was only the stroking of my inner flames that brought me out of my pleasure haze. Mr. Reiner had done so nicely bringing me to a peak and then letting me descend back into the clouds, but now it was different. I could feel him rutting into me harder, and faster than before. I was panting too, my body nearly worn out from its extended handling. It was time, and my aching nerves were carrying me along, pushing me higher with every thrust into my flesh.

Then the fire struck, and the heavens parted. My lips opened and the sound of pure lust released raced from my lungs. I collapsed onto the table as my long delayed orgasm ran through me, my partner’s shaft spurting his seed into me as I felt my pussy reverberating with my own release. Mr. Reiner leaned down and massaged my back as I panted, content at my handling, his cock slowly slipping from me.

“Thank you, Ana, you’ll make a fine daughter in law.” Mr. Reiner said as he ran his fingers through my wildly tossed hair. I smiled with satisfaction at having pleased him.

“Thank you, Sir, I’m so glad you like me.” I cooed.

Mr. Reiner then pulled away from me, his hands tracing down my body as he stood up. “I expect to see Ana far more refined the next time I see her. Not that I’m displeased with her, she is certainly turning out nicely.”

I blushed at that as I grabbed my top off the floor. It felt so good to please him.

“Of course, Mr. Reiner. Ana will be everything you could ask for in a spouse for your son.”

“Good, I must be going now, I have to catch a flight back to the office.” Mr. Reiner said then turned to me. “And thank you for a wonderful afternoon, Ana. Why don’t you let your little friend lick you clean back at the dorms, just so she knows what she missed?”

“I will, Sir. Have a good flight.” I smiled back as I tied my blouse under my breasts again, careful to leave the two orbs nicely visible. I thought about how I’d be walking home with his seed running down my thighs and my heart warmed to the thought. Kylie would certainly enjoy it too, she really loved the taste of semen mixed with pussy juices, especially mine.

Mr. Reiner laughed at that and went on his way. I felt a bit saddened by his departure, but he would be back soon enough.

“Very good, Ana. I’m glad that you won’t be on the reject list. Now, we need to discuss your classes for the spring semester.” Mr. Redgar stated matter of factly.

We went about our business as if nothing unusual had happened. I mindlessly diddled myself as we discussed my future curriculum. I’d be taking a few, spouse preparatory classes, etiquette, cooking, cleaning, child rearing and a few others over the coming years in addition to my core curriculum. That too was changing, I would be focusing on history and literature for my major now, as they were more conducive to conversation at dinner parties.

The whole thing was very surreal, I didn’t really give any input. Rather, I just nodded as Mr. Redgar laid out my future as he went over my academic plans here. My earlier turmoil had returned, though not nearly to the intensity it had been. I realized what was being done to me, but I felt so docile. Everything Mr. Redgar suggested just seemed perfect, like it should have been my plan from the start. I knew that wasn’t right, but I couldn’t fight against the concept either. It was just like earlier, my better senses being co-oped by the hold they had over me.

After the meeting, I thought about it as I walked home, knowing that it wouldn’t be long before I got used to this. The notion had already burrowed deep into me, I had a fiance now. I rolled a cassette tape over in my hands. I had to listen to it at least once a day from now on, so that I’d be molded into Martin Reiner’s perfect bride. I couldn’t stop myself from getting a little hot just at the thought. I already had a locket with his picture in it dangling between my breasts, close to my heart just like it should be, just like he was. Rationally, I knew just how wrong all this was, but their control was insidious. I needed to be a good wife, a good student, so I would please them. Pleasing them was so important, more important than my own petty concerns.

As I walked up the steps to my dorms I wondered just how long it would be before these last reservations blew away. Before I was what they wanted me to be. Maybe today, I thought, I might as well start today, no longer be just Ana Dorret, but rather the future Mrs. Martin Reiner. Yes, a perfect wife for a perfect man, I’d be that woman. I wouldn’t let anyone stop me, not even myself. No one is going to stand in the way of my wedding or my happiness. Now all I had left to do was prepare for that fateful day, and all the wonderful days after.