The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

by Farleven

Chapter 3

“Oh, you’re just impossible, Ana! I can’t believe you did that in front of the whole theater!” Kylie boomed as we walked back to our dorm. For a little girl she sure could carry her voice when she wanted to.

“But he was putting his hand, you know.” I blushed just thinking about it. My date had decided to try copping a feel after he put his arm around me. I was paying attention to the movie as he slipped his hand under my arm. Before I knew it, he was wrapping his fingers around my right breast. I jumped out of my seat and screamed in shock before I’d even thought about it. Of course, everyone around me pretty much saw what was going on and broke out laughing. My date stormed out, and Kylie quickly escorted me out as well after apologizing to her date.

“I wish I’d known you were so jumping. You really haven’t been out on a date before have you?” Kylie asked.

“No, not really. You didn’t help any either, leading those guys on like that.” I replied. Kylie had spent pretty much the whole meal pouring over her date, and tickling my ribs to get me to engage as well. Even I could tell where Kylie was going with her flirting, and I was pretty sure now that my date had expected the same kind of treatment.

“He was cute, and now you’ve forced me to write him off, along with his sidekick. Too bad, really, we could have had a lot of fun together.” Kylie huffed. “So is this the way you want your life to go, Ana?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if you don’t want to play with boys, there are other options. Otherwise, we’re going to have to find a way to take the edge off the deer in the headlights look you’ve got going.” Kylie smiled.

“What do you have in mind?” I asked, not so sure I wanted to know.

“I’ll have to think about it, but you should too. You aren’t a caged animal, Ana, and you’re going to have to control those impulses if you want to date. Besides, boys can be a lot of fun if you give them a chance. They can be jerks too, but you can’t win them all.” She answered.

“I’ll think about it.” I said as we walked into our building. As we did, I noticed a soft music playing in the halls. It wasn’t the first time I had noticed it, but now, with only the two of us, I could hear it better.

“I wonder what that’s about?” I wondered aloud.

“I don’t know, I’ll ask our RA tomorrow. It’s kind of nice though. I think I heard it last night when I was going to sleep, just like a lullaby.” Kylie cooed.

I felt kind of peaceful too. It was definitely some kind of mood music, and not just some objectionable elevator music. With the academic load they put on the students, touches like this were perfect. It helped keep the stress of school in check, something that has always been beneficial.

With that we made our way to our room and went to bed. It had been a long week, capped with a terrible date. Now I had a couple days off and I was ready to make use of them and relax.