The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Ride

by Farleven

Chapter 2

Since the school was so isolated, and self contained, the administration could keep a tight lid on things on campus. The first weekend was routine, setting up our rooms and meeting our floor mates. Each dorm floor was set up as a community, you were supposed to be able to lean on each other for support and hang out together. So the first weekend was filled with getting aquatinted types of activities.

As was normal, I didn’t feel like I really fit in with the group. Most of the girls were the same type of vacuous socialites that had populated my high school, and I didn’t care for them at our first meeting. There weren’t any really objectionable personalities, at least, and I figured we’d probably grow on each other a bit since we were living in such close quarters.

It was really cramped. The rooms were small so there wasn’t much space to do much more than sleep and study. There was a nice living room in the center of the floor filled with couches, tables and everything else needed for lazing around, including a TV and stereo. Most of the first weekend activities were spent either in this den or out on the campus.

The really strange thing about the floor was the bathroom arrangements. I knew this was going to take some getting used to. Neither the showers or the toilets were private, they didn’t have walls or anything. I didn’t really like the notion of using either so publicly, but there wasn’t much of a choice, especially for the showers. I noticed a few other girls look kind of squeamish when they looked in as well. At least I wasn’t going to be alone on that.

I didn’t even see any guys until the first day of class, the first Monday I was at school. True to the statistics, they were badly outnumbered in every class I had. Still, I didn’t let it worry me, instead I just focused on the first day of classes and looked forward to a busy course load. I was taking an engineering prep load for the first year. I would decide my specific field after that, so I wanted to get as much of an understanding of the fields as possible now, while I could.

After my last class I went over to the auditorium for the first day welcoming ceremony for first year students. The auditorium was packed so I ended up taking a seat near the back. I was still close enough to make out a figure stepping into the center of the stage and behind a podium.

“Greetings to the freshmen class of Neven Academy. I am President Raymond Portter, the man in charge of this Academy. I’m happy to see so many cheerful faces today, on this first day of school. We at the Neven Academy want to welcome you to a new world, a place where your academic potential will be harnessed. As some of you may be aware, all students here were selected for their outstanding backgrounds, and with the generous support of the academy’s patrons, all of you are receiving a free education. In exchange for that, you will all have to make some sacrifices of your own to help us mold you to meet your highest potential. I realize that all of this institution’s traditions will be new to you, and I only hope that you will embrace them, and let us become a community strong enough to help everyone succeed. With that, here is a video presentation to explain many of the more routine facts of life here at Neven.” Portter finished. With that, he stepped off the stage as a screen dropped down over the stage.

I waited patiently for the film to start. It didn’t take long and soon I was being bombarded with the trivialities of life at Neven Academy. The film covered such things as dining etiquette and usage of the campus ground. All in all the school was fairly tame. The main message emphasis was that students shouldn’t go wild. It certainly wasn’t an exciting movie, and it didn’t take long before I felt my eyelids drooping.

The sounds of people moving snapped me out of my little nap. I looked up to see the auditoriums clearing out. I followed the rest of my groggy peers out of the hall and into the welcoming sunlight. The fact that it was nearly dusk surprised me, and I quickly noticed that I’d lost three hours to that stupid film. Worst of all, I’d slept through most of it, so I wondered if there was anything important that I missed. I just hoped that Kylie had seen it all.

Kylie had started to grow on me too. She was a bit high strung and certainly a socialite, but she also seemed to understand me. She didn’t bug me about my lack of initiative over boys, but she did make me promise not to turn down any dates out of hand. Of course I made her promise to double with me too, so it was only fair.

I was almost halfway back to the dorms when Kylie caught me. “Hi, Ana, did you just love that movie or what? I haven’t had a nap like that in the afternoon since kindergarten.”

“Yeah, it was pretty dull. I wonder what they were thinking when they came up with it.” I laughed.

“So, how much homework on your first day?” Kylie asked, pulling her own book bag up to emphasize that she had been hit with a load of material.

“Oh, just a couple chapters to read for next week and some basic problems. Nothing that should keep me too busy, unless they load more onto me tomorrow.” I answered.

“Good, then you can come to the movie on Friday. They have a movie every Friday at the auditorium, they’ve got some really cool ones too. I also got a couple of cute guys to meet us down in the dining hall before we head over. A little dinner and a movie.” Kylie giggled.

I thought about turning her down flat, but then I remembered my promise. The wicked grin she flashed told me that Kylie hadn’t forgotten either.

“Okay, just promise to consult me next time, ok?” I sighed. This wasn’t exactly my first choice for ending the week, but it could be worse. At the very least I’d get to see a good movie.

“Not quite the enthusiasm I was looking for but it’ll do. Don’t worry, it’ll be fun, you’ll see. Besides, they’re both really cute, I’m sure you’ll like them.” Kylie replied.

I just shook my head. I was beginning to see that I would have to be really firm with Kylie if I ever didn’t want to do something, and it wouldn’t be easy. Still, my curiosity was piqued and there couldn’t be any real harm in going off for a simple date like this.