The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The French and Fancy War

By Hypnofur

Chapter 1

Jean Luc Lucierre awoke when he heard the garage door open. He squinted as his eyes realized that the room was filled with morning light. What time was it? 7:39. Why was his wife coming home at 7:39 in the morning? Jean Luc mentally admonished himself for falling asleep around midnight. He usually waited until she got home before turning in for the night. Then again, she was usually home much earlier than this.

He listened for a moment as he heard her high heels clicking on the hardwood floors below. He figured he’d hear them coming up the stairs in a moment. Oddly, he never did. It was as if she stopped in the living room. Now, this was just too many out of the ordinary occurrences. Jean Luc threw on his robe and went downstairs to investigate.

The Lucierre home was a sprawling old Dallas estate, so it took him a few moments to find which room his wife was in. Finally, he found her in the parlor. The grand old room looked beautiful as it was bathed in the early morning sun, but Jean Luc was focused only shockingly sexy view in front of him. There was his very conservative wife sitting in a chair, staring off into space. Her fingers absent mindedly stroked the fur of her sable coat, as they always did when she wore one of her furs. What was most notably odd about this was that she didn’t seem to have anything but her underwear and boots on with the sable coat. Her face, her expression, was also quite unusual. She looked so calm, so relaxed. Jean Luc was certainly not used to seeing his wife relaxed. In fact, he suddenly wondered if he had ever seen her not uptight. This was getting downright spooky.

“Britt, are you quite alright?” he said, his French accent still heavier than he hoped it would be after a few years in the United States.

“Yes, I’ve never felt better in my life” she said eerily calmly.

“You seem… different. You have lost your dress?” Jean Luc asked, tip toeing around the incredibly weird circumstances before him.

Brittany Lucierre didn’t respond to that comment, she just continued lightly stroking her fur coat and staring off into space.

“What happened last night?” he finally asked directly.

That was the question her subconscious mind had been waiting for. She looked her husband in the eye for the first time that morning and said to him. “I’ve been deeply hypnotized by the Amazing Randall. I am still in a deep hypnotic trance. I’m going to tell you all about it while I fuck you better than I ever have before, then I am going to forget any of it ever happened.”

Jean Luc didn’t know what to say. He just stood there in complete shock, his mouth wide open, his dick rising beneath his thin pajama pants from both the view in front of him, and hearing his wife utter the word “fuck” for what he felt could be the first time ever.

“Britt, I—“ he started, but stopped when she stood from her chair and slowly walked towards him. Her high heeled boots brought her just about eye to eye with his 5′—6″ frame. She slowly reached her sable covered arms around his neck and pulled him in for the most sensual, passionate kiss she had ever given him.

Without breaking the kiss, she pivoted him and backed him up into the velvet, oak armed chair she had been in. Gently pushing him down into it before straddling him. Her satin panties slid easily and rhythmically up and down the front of his satin robe. It felt so incredible, all he could do was moan. He had no idea his wife could move her hips and lower back in that way. He was afraid he was going to cum right there!

Carrying out her instructions, Britt started in with her story, whispering it into Jean Luc’s ear as she continued to sensually grind her hips and bottom up and down his crotch. “Well, I was scheduled to have dinner with Barbara Boxworth tonight.” She began.

Jean Luc knew who Barbara Boxworth was. She was a big time player in the high end Dallas real estate market. Brittany had been trying to get some face time with her, as she was trying to get another French and Fancy Furs and Fine Fashions store into one of Barbara’s yuppie centered mixed use retail/ residential complexes she was developing in the swanky part of Dallas. Jean remembered seeing the dinner meeting with Barbara on the office calendar. Britt mockingly referred to her as “Bombastic Barbara”, as she was brash and outspoken, which was perhaps what she needed to be to succeed in the Good Ole Boy Dallas real estate game.

“After dinner, Barbara invited me to go check out a comedy club in one of her complexes that had just billed her for significant improvement costs to put in a state of the art audio/visual system. Well, your mother taught me to never refuse a client’s invitation, so even though it was just about the last thing I wanted to do in the world, I went to the club with her.” Britt explained. Jean Luc’s mother, Carmen, was the founder of French and Fancy Furs and Fine Fashions, and had also been Brittany’s mentor.

Jean Luc was half listening, half completely lost in unbelievable pleasure from his wife massaging his crotch with her undulating pelvis as they sat in their parlor.

“So, I figured I would sit through some droll comedian, when they announced that the night’s act was a hypnotist, the Amazing Randall, and that it was R Rated. I almost left right there and then, client time be damned. You know how I hate tawdry acts. Well, Barbara loves them apparently. She had a few drinks in her by this point, and started going on about how she hoped she could see some ‘sexy shit that she could ride her jack rabbit to later’. It was Bombastic Barbara at her worst. But then she started pointing out the affluent, free spending twenty and thirty somethings in the club. How that was her target demographic. I finally had an opportunity to explain how a retail anchor like French and Fancy would be perfect for them. It was my opportunity and she was eating it up. She even started roughing out square foot pricing. We were talking straight through the Amazing Randall’s opening introductions. .”

Jean Luc wasn’t sure if he wanted this story to hurry up and get to the point, or last forever in pointless details so she would keep grinding on him. He had never been so turned on his life.

“I barely even realized that starry sounding music was spilling from the speakers and into my lap. The sound of the new hi fidelity speakers was truly amazing. A deep, majestic voice came through the speaker and it resonated in my chest. The voice directed our eyes to the new, 3D screens Barbara had been talking about. They showed this incredible 3D spiral that was so amazing to watch. Now, honestly the few times I ever thought about hypnosis I was more a skeptic than a believer, I was under the impression that anyone I saw on stage was not under the trance of hypnosis as much as they were succumbing to peer pressure and the stage fright that would come with breaking from the program. But now I was transfixed by the incredible 3D spiral, the starry music, and the incredible voice that was coming from the speakers all around me. I was guided by the whims of that voice. The most important voice — The Amazing Randall’s voice, my leader, my hypnotist. He said I would feel calm and relaxed. He wanted the spiral to become all I could see. As I sat in that chair, at a back table with Barbara, I knew that I couldn’t possibly look away from the spiral. Why would I even want to? Why would anyone want to?”

“He was telling me to open his mind to him. I had never felt so relaxed in my entire life. My mind and eyelids falling, falling, falling until my mind hit that floaty head space that happens before one falls entirely asleep. I was fully aware, but I could not care less about where I was or who was watching. His voice was the only thing of importance to me. My hands went limp and I dropped the mental responsibilities of the store, Barbara, and all of that. I didn’t even care about looking composed and collected, maybe for the first time ever. The more I sunk, the more free I became. I was just listening to my hypnotist, taking extra care to do everything he said — it was the only thing I was interested in. It was then that he told me to sleep, and I felt myself slip into darkness.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up. I was in the same chair I had been in. But my pussy was very, very wet. I felt more sexy than I had ever felt in my whole life Jean Luc.” Britt said into her husband’s ear before licking it, another thing she had never done. Jean Luc had never seen her act like this. In fact, he often wondered if she ever felt sexy, or turned on. In their time together, he really hadn’t seen any evidence that she had.

“The lights came up in the room and I grabbed my sable. I was in a hurry. Barbara got in front of me. She told me to slow down. She told me that I had stopped in mid conversation with her and had gotten completely transfixed by the spiral and my hypnotist’s voice. She said that he called to me and I approached the stage ‘like a moth to a flame’. She told me that I did some really sexy, really raunchy stuff on stage. She even asked me how I learned to dance like a stripper. She didn’t think she had it in me. Normally, I would have been so appalled and embarrassed by this, but somehow, it just turned me on more. I was so controlled by him that he turned me into a little sex kitten. I thought about how turned on I must have gotten everyone. I know men look at me Jean Luc. I know they must have liked to see me dancing like a stripper. I learned it from watching Lifetime movies about strippers. I’ve always secretly wanted to try it, but I never had the courage. But under my hypnotist’s control, I must have danced so sexy. Would you have liked to have seen that Jean Luc?” she asked.

Jean Luc was shocked he didn’t cum right there and then. The thought of Britt dancing like that on stage was more than he could fathom. Why couldn’t he have gone to this meeting???

“I told Barbara it was all in good fun, and tried to excuse myself. She stepped further in front of me and asked me where I was going. I had trouble answering, because I really wasn’t sure, I just knew I was in a hurry. She said that she was guessing I was hurrying to meet him backstage. She told me that he was whispering a lot of things to just me, and that I was acting really sexy with him, at one point giving him a lap dance, and at another point sucking his fingers. She said I even crawled to him across the stage.

She begged me to come with her and not go wherever I was going. I told her I knew what I was doing, and I would be fine. She told me to think of you actually, Jean Luc. Well, she said ‘think of your little French hubby’, but I got the point. She warned that if I went back to him, he was going to ‘hypnotize me again and probably fuck me senseless’. I think she said that as a deterrent, Jean Luc, but it really just turned me on even more. I didn’t even say another word to her, I just brushed by her and headed to my destination.” Britt explained, still slowly grinding on her husband’s crotch.

“Où êtes-vous allé? ‘, Jean Luc croaked out in his native tongue without even realizing it.

Britt spoke enough french to know he asked where she went.

“I went to his dressing room, Jean Luc. I went to my hypnotist. I knocked on the door, and he answered. I looked at him and realized he was the single most attractive man I had ever seen. Of course he was a hypnotist, he was so gorgeous, I’m sure he could entrance anyone. I could see his eyes were filled with lust. He told me to undress him, which I did carefully and completely. Soon he stood before me totally naked. He was breathtaking! His penis, was the biggest I have ever seen, though I have admittedly not seen many.

He told me how hot I looked in my little sable coat and boots, and told me to leave them on. He then started telling me how desperately I wanted to please him, to give him pleasure while rocking his hips slightly making his penis swing from side to side.

‘How can I please you?. I asked as I moved closer. He told me to worship his cock. With that I approached, kneeled before him, and pulled his head into my mouth. It was the first time a penis had ever been anywhere near my face, nevermind my mouth. This was a situation I thought would never happen. I’m such a good girl, Jean Luc, so conservative, so high class. But I was on my knees like a slut for my hypnotist. I could barely get his cock in my mouth, and instead I ran my tongue around it, and softly caressed him with the fur of my sable sleeves. My fur stroking quickly brought him to full strength, and I tried to pull as much of him into my mouth as possible. He told me it was incredibly sexy and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. He was so right.

After almost 15 minutes of worshiping his cock, he pulled himself from my mouth. I was so disappointed. I panted, pleading with him with my eyes not to stop. He assured me I’d get the chance later, and that he would video tape it, and that it would be so sexy. I realized I couldn’t wait to do it again, especially on video for him.

He told me to take off my panties, which I did immediately before bending over at his command. I swayed my ass seductively, just feeling so sexy in the moment, and knowing full well that I have an incredible ass that men love. I felt the back of my blue dress get flipped up, and the head of his penis was swimming in my wetness shortly after that. After teasing with a few shallow thrusts, he pushed his head into me. I gasped, but he was the one to speak.

He told me I was so tight, and frankly wondered aloud if you had ever fucked me before. I was concentrating too hard to answer, instead focusing my attention on letting him push deeper. Which, thank God, he did. Making short, but sure, progress he pushed deeper and deeper, pausing only to let me catch my breath.

He asked me how it felt. Words went through my mind—impossible, perfect, complete—but all I could do was moan approvingly. And with that I felt him pull back until only his head remained inside of me, pause for just a moment, and rush back into me. I came immediately, and uncontrollably. The biggest orgasm of my previously unsexy life.

He laughed at the ease at which I orgasmed for him, and told me I was going to love what was coming next. And I did. With long, deep, impossibly powerful strokes, he fucked me. He fucked me hard. I slipped from orgasm to orgasm, as he went from strong pace to a punishing one.” Britt told her husband as she stopped grinding on him and backed away.

Jean Luc looked dumbfounded, wondering why she stopped. Ignoring his non verbal communication, she parted his robe, and pulled down his shorts, exposing his rock hard cock. Taking off her own panties one more time, she sat down on top of him and let him enter her.

He grunted in pleasure. She closed her eyes and continued with her tale.

“He asked me what I wanted. I told him I wanted to be his hypnotized fuck slave. I told him I loved his cock, I told him I wanted him to cum inside me, I told him everything he wanted to hear.

He demanded that I beg him, and I did, repeatedly, until a final, incredibly deep thrust announced his orgasm. He was unbelievable. I felt him rush into my body, filling my world. It was perfect. I was so deeply hypnotized, and so deeply fucked Jean Luc. Can you imagine it?” she said with her fur covered arms around his neck and one last fluid roll of her hips. The motion jerked his cock, which was buried inside his wife’s pussy one last time. Causing Jean Luc to cum inside his wife for the first time. His spinning, overwhelmed mind could only respond with a loud yell.

That was literally the first time Jean Luc Lucierre and Brittany Lucierre had intimate relations.