The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The French and Fancy War

By Hypnofur

Chapter 2.

Jean Luc never went back to his bed that morning. His mind was reeling after he had his first sexual experience with his wife Brittany. It wasn’t beautiful or loving. It was a “fuck” spurred by the post hypnotic commands of another man. In fact, all Brittany said to Jean Luc after was a summation of her instructions.

“My hypnotist told me to tell you what happened then fuck you better than I ever have before. Now I’m going to go to bed and forget all about this. I won’t remember it happened. If you ever try to retaliate, just know that my hypnotist has pictures and video of me begging him to fuck me. ”

With that she just turned and went to her bedroom, which was separate from his. That was just after 8am. Jean Luc didn’t see her again until 7am the next morning. She stormed into the living room in a stressed out huff. Everything seemed to be back to normal with her.

“Jean Luc, why exactly would I have gotten an e-mail this morning that the Princess Hangers I told you to order last week were only ordered two days ago? You know the Princess people have horrible shipping. When I ask you to do something, I want it done promptly. You say you want more responsibility in the business. If that is truly the case, then act like it!” she fumed.

As usual, Jean Luc sat quietly, with his eyes lowered. He was quite used to getting lectured by Brittany. It wasn’t unusual for him to screw up the small tasks she trusted him with. He always felt bad, and it made him feel like less of a man when she yelled at him like that. Although, this morning something was different. He had seen a different side of her now. He had seen her sexual and submissive. Though not submissive to him, it was still of the utmost fascination to him.

Their story was a unique one. It’s origins could be traced back to the mid to late 90’s, when Brittany’s father told her they were leaving Connecticut and moving to Dallas for her last year of high school. Brittany was less than pleased with this decision. She hated everything about Texas, from the lack of culture, to the country music, to football. It just didn’t agree with her, and she let it be known at every opportunity.

That changed a little bit when she got her first job the summer after graduating high school. She got a job at a new boutique in the nicest part of Dallas. It was named French and Fancy Furs and Fine Fashions. The owner and proprietor was a woman named Carmen Lucierre. Carmen was a glamorous woman who lived a glamorous life. She took an immediate liking to Brittany, and soon became the mother figure that Brittany had been missing, as her own mother died when she was very young.

As the years passed, Carmen taught Brittany all about running the business. Brittany learned everything she could from her mentor, including how important and valuable it is to be beautiful. That helped transform Brittany from a conservative, nerdy teen, to a confident very attractive, very stylish woman.

About 6 years ago, a health scare got Carmen thinking about retirement and her dream of living out her last years in the south of France. Her dream had always been for her business to stay in her family. However, she had only one son, Jean Luc. He was an unimpressive young man. Not terribly handsome or charming. He was shy and awkward. He lived with his father in France for most of his life, visiting Carmen in the US only during school breaks.

While Carmen loved Jean Luc, she loved Brittany even more. It didn’t take long for her to hatch her plan of getting Brittany to marry Jean Luc to allow him to get a green card to stay in the United States. The reward for that being Brittany inheriting French and Fancy Furs and Fine Fashions, Carmen’s large Dallas mansion, and a very comfortable financial situation.

Brittany was aloof but kind to Jean Luc at first. Running the business kept her very busy. Over the years, her frustration with him grew. It was much more usual for her to snap at him rather than speak to him these days. For Jean Luc’s part, he lived with a beautiful woman who he could not touch. He longed for that touch though, and eventually became completely infatuated with Brittany, bordering on obsessed. He masturbated to fantasies of her constantly. Living with her, being around her all the time, but being unable to touch her had caused him to almost fetishize her. He loved to see her in different sexy outfits, with her tight little 5′3″ perfect body.

Until yesterday, he thought those fantasies would have to suffice for the rest of his life.

Brittany had long ago come to terms with the pros and cons of her arranged marriage. She had never really wanted children anyway, and did her best to rarely think about sex. It had been months since she had masturbated. The last time being a night when one of the Dallas Mavericks basketball players came in and bought two furs and a bunch of clothes for his wife in a private shopping session. They were a very attractive couple and they were very… amorous during the shopping session. Brittany couldn’t help but think of them when she got home that night.

However, day to day, she didn’t think about sex. She was far to stressed anyway. Brittany was a very type A personality. She was always uptight, always stressed, usually annoyed. She was pleasant to customers, but wasn’t a natural “people person”. Despite making Texas her home, she never lost her East Coast snobbery, and generally looked down on all the people in her community, except of course the affluent ones who shopped at French and Fancy.

Jean Luc saw all of Brittany’s flaws, yet she was still the queen of his dreams. Unlike her, he hadn’t slept a wink since the event of yesterday morning. He had been up all night thinking about it. To see Britt so sexual, to hear her talking like that, to see and feel her moving her hips like that… it was mind blowing. He couldn’t believe that a random hypnotist had so thoroughly and completely taken control of her in that way. Not only that, but she didn’t even know it happened. It was crazy how he could bring her through such a life event and then she would have no recollection of it.

In her hypnotic trance, she had mentioned video of her begging the hypnotist to fuck her. Jean Luc wondered if this was real or just a threat. If it was real, he had to see it, had to have it. He had never wanted anything more. Realizing the path he could now take, he jumped to his computer and started doing research.

While not a dynamic or outwardly remarkable man, Jean Luc was rather intelligent. This intelligence was usually foiled by a tremendous lazy streak, but with the proper motivation, it sometimes showed itself. A sex video of Britt was certainly motivation enough. Within a half an hour, Jean Luc had researched and learned a tremendous amount of information about “The Amazing Randall”, the hypnotist that had taken his wife the day before.

Randall (Randy) Duvall was a magician and hypnotist. He had originally performed as The Magnifcient Duvall, but had seemingly changed his stage name to The Amazing Randall about eight years ago because there was an acrobat troupe called the Magnificient Duvalls. It appeared to Jean Luc that they had the name first. Sadly, one of the acrobats had died in an accident about six years ago, and the group broke up.

Jean Luc was able to gleam a little bit about Randy Duvall’s personal life. He seemed to be 42, and looks like he got divorced around the same time as the name change. He was a San Antonio native who had worked as an actor on some soap operas in the mid 90’s before he started his magician act. He had a small website that showed booking agents a little bit about him. It showed his upcoming performances and there was an e-mail address for him. Jean Luc clicked that link and started composing.

“Amazing Randall,

You bastard. My dear wife told me what you did to her last night. She is purest, most respected woman in town. I can’t believe you made her do those things. I’m going to tell the police.

Jean Luc Lucierre”

He hit send. Then he waited. It took almost two hours, but a response came up in his inbox.

“Dear Mr. Lucierre,

Nothing was coerced. If need be, I’ll show this video to the police and anyone else I need to in town. If your wife’s reputation is as important as it seems, perhaps that is not the way you want to play this.”

Attached to the e-mail was the video that Jean Luc yearned for. It started off with just Britt on screen, she was wearing only her sable jacket and her underwear. The room was dark, so she was really the only thing that could be seen on screen. She looked into the camera and said in a purr “Please Randall, fuck me. Please fuck me so hard. I’m Brittany Lucierre, and I haven’t been fucked well in so long. Please Randall, I’ll do anything for your cock”

After that, the camera jiggled a little as it was being put on a stand. A naked man came into view. He could only be seen from the torso down. Britt moaned as he positioned himself behind her. She whispered “please” and then he slowly inserted himself in.

The look on Britt’s face was almost more than Jean Luc could handle. As the cock went into her, he could see her beautiful big brown eyes slowly roll up in pleasure as her eye lids slowly closed. A soft smile crossed her lips. The look of her receiving this sort of sexual pleasure was something he had imagined time and time again. To see it in real life, even though it was on an I phone video, was absolutely amazing to him. He jerked himself off right there and then.

A half hour later, he was ready to watch more of the video. Now he was watching scenes of Britt getting pounded from behind. Her impeccably styled curled brown hair was hopping up and down on her sable jacket. Her fantastic breasts were bouncing with each thrust. Her face was again lost in pleasure, this time as she struggled to catch her breath. She could only grunt and moan. Jean Luc came again.

Forty minutes later, he was ready to finish the video, as he watched his wife have an orgasm for the first time ever. He had always wondered how she would react. Would she be quiet or a yeller?

He watched, enraptured, as her mouth opened almost in surprise as the orgasm began. Had she never experienced one? Jean Luc truly did not know. Seeing her experience it was magical though, despite the fact that he wished he was the one giving it to her.

She didn’t yell, at least she didn’t at first. She sort of …cooed. Soft moans of ecstacy, that eventually became more and more intense. Eventually culminating a crescendo of yells that were the sexiest sounds Jean Luc had ever heard. He came again.

An hour later, he rewatched the video. To him, it was better than heroin. He was like a junkie, and like any junkie, he needed his next fix. For the next few hours, he wracked his brain. How could he continue this? How could he keep it going? Could he just ask Randall to do it to her again? What if she ever found out? He couldn’t be seen as a willing accomplice? His marriage would be over and he would no longer get to be around her everyday. No, he would have to bait Randall into it.

Jean Luc got to work. In a weird way, he wished his mother could see him now. Not in terms of how he was trying to get a hypnotist to seduce his wife again, but the way he was going about achieving his goal. His mother had always thought that he was both lazy and dumb. While he was lazy, he was also a lot smarter than people gave him credit for. That was evident as he kicked off his multi part plan.