The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The French and Fancy War

By Hypnofur

Chapter 3

Britt Lucierre was not Randy Duvall’s first stolen wife or girlfriend, but she was certainly the hottest. He couldn’t help thinking about her. The way she moved her tight little body, that hair, those eyes. She was definitely at the top of his list. He knew she ran a boutique, and was somewhat well known in the community. After he sent the husband the video of her getting absolutely fucked by him, he never expected to hear back. He usually didn’t.

He knew it was wrong, and immoral, but he didn’t care. He had become a bad, hard man after his divorce a few years ago. He drank too much, and screwed too much. All he had was his show. For the hour and a half he was on stage, he was the powerful king he wanted to be, not the washed up loser he feared he really was. His show was everything to him.

That’s why he was absolutely crushed when he received an e-mail from owner of The Starland Comedy Club, one of his main venues. It read: “Randy, I’ve got to cancel the rest of your shows this winter. I got some French guy claiming you did stuff to his wife, and that he is going to get the religious right after me. I can’t handle that, not in Dallas. Sorry buddy, best of luck.”

A similar e-mail soon followed from the Laugh Factory in Arlington. It appeared Lucierre was not going to fade into the background, nor was he afraid to let people know what happened with Britt. Randy didn’t know what to do, the fear of exposure was always his silver bullet. He started drowning himself in whiskey, hoping the solution to his problem would be at the bottom of the bottle. That’s when another e-mail appeared.

“Amazing Randall, you bastard. I don’t know who you really are, and you better pray I don’t find out. I did however, orchestrate the cancellations of your shows at your top two venues. I don’t care if you release the video or not, it will just further expose you as the predator you are. The thought of you touching my Britt is like a dagger in my heart that keeps twisting. The only saving grace is that it was one night, and will never happen again. The idea that she would ever be under your sway again, is the most painful thing I can ever think of. I hate you

• Jean Luc Lucierre”

In a rage, Randy threw his laptop off his lap. He wanted to throw it across the room in a rage, but he knew he didn’t have the extra cash to buy a new one. He was enraged. He was always told the French were known for surrendering, what the hell? This guy had just screwed him royally. He wanted payback, he wanted to hit the guy where it hurt.

Randy knew what he had to do.

The next day, he was staking out French and Fancy Fine Furs and Fashions like he was a cop… or a creep, depending on how you looked at it. He saw a few customers come in and out, but it was mostly quiet. Not a shock for a mid day week day. He saw that there were two women inside. One was Britt, and the other seemed to be an employee. He had a plan, but to enact it, he needed to wait until Britt was alone.

So he waited. Around noon, he saw the other woman walk out of the store and get into her car. She must have been going to lunch. That was his opportunity. Darting across the parking lot, he entered the store, quietly flipping the open sign to closed and locking the door behind him. He didn’t know if the employee woman was going home for the day, or to get a sandwich around the corner, so he had to be quick.

“Can I help you?” Britt asked politely but cooly, looking up from her laptop as Randy approached. She hadn’t even looked up until he got within a few feet of her desk. Customer service had never been her specialty. He instantly looked so familiar to her. His face looked so familiar and caused feelings to stir within her right away. Who was he? Wait, was he –

“Britt, come into my eyes and fall back into hypnosis now.” Randy said. Britt’s beautifully made up brown eyes became heavy and glazed, but they did not close.

“Britt, you will do anything that I suggest, won’t you?” he asked in his hypnotist voice.

“Anything for you my hypnotist” she answered as she had been programmed to do. She certainly meant it at that point as well. Randy’s dick stiffened. Goddamnit she was hot. She looked so sexy, sitting there in her conservative, high class outfit, in a high class store like this. So prissy, so uptight. Be he remembered how she was his sexual plaything, and how she loved it. Hearing her declare her obedience to him in this public place made it so hard to resist the urge to whip his dick out and have her service him. There was no time for that now though, he had no idea when the employee might be back. He had to get going on his mission.

“Britt, are there sexual fantasies that you’ve had that you’ve never told your husband about?” he asked.

“yes” she said calmly. In fact, she had never even come close to discussing sex with her platonic husband, nevermind disclosing fantasies.

“I see. Which of these secret fantasies is your favorite?” he asked, quite curious to know the answer.

“Having sex in a limo” she responded with no shame or embarrassment. The concept had been in her head for the last few years. Brittany was a closet Beyonce fan. She loved her style and her entire vibe. The song ‘partition’ had sort of stuck with her, and she even noticed herself getting a bit wet when she listened to the part about getting fucked in a limo. It had become Brittany’s dirty little fantasy.

“Wonderful!” Randy said, elated. That was very doable. Had she said sex on the back of an elephant or sex as a pilgrim on the mayflower, he would have had to retreat to plan B. This however, worked out perfect. He carried on with his scheme. “Now, I want you to wear your sexiest outfit possible, and meet me in the lobby of the Four Seasons Dallas tonight at 8. Actually, get a room there for tonight. And have a limo ready to pick us up. When you see me there, you will realize I am the sexiest man you’ve ever seen. I’m the embodiment of masculine sexuality. Your hypnotist, your hypnotic king. Tell your husband you are going out for a girls night. Now Britt, when you see me walk out of this store, you will awaken, with no memory of me coming here today. However, you will carry out my commands, and you will also find that you are feeling sexier and sexier as the day passes.” He said. Once again resisting the urge to take her right there and then, he walked out of the store.

As soon as the door closed, Britt blinked her eyes and awoke. She realized she must have drifted off for a second. She was glad her assistant, Mandy, was at lunch. Britt was always admonishing Mandy about staying focused when doing administrative tasks. Just as she was thinking that, Mandy came in through the door, back from picking up her lunch.

“Was that guy a customer? Did he buy anything?” Mandy asked.

“Huh?” Britt asked, not following.

“The guy that just walked out. Who was he?”

“Um, I didn’t see him. He must have just popped his head in and turned around” Britt said, a bit confused.

“I literally have lettuce and grilled chicken for lunch. No cheese, no dressing, not even a tomato. I better look amazing in Cabo for this kind of sacrifice!” Mandy said, changing the subject.

“It will be fun I’m sure.” Britt said dismissively, as she usually did to Mandy’s banter. She wasn’t really in the mood to hear about how much fun she was going to have on her vacation in Cabo with her hunky boyfriend. Britt wondered if Mandy would next start telling her how much her boyfriend loved to see her in a bikini. How he would just be fucking her on the beach each night. Fucking her from behind on in the dunes, as the sunset highlighted his strong shoulders and arms, which would be grasping her waist and ass as he drove into her, over and over again. Britt felt herself getting a bit wet at the thought.

What? She never had sexy thoughts like this. So strange. Perhaps she should get to work on her to do list, then she wouldn’t be so preoccupied with thoughts of Mandy’s boyfriend fucking her in Cabo! Yes, what was next? Hotel. She meant to book the Four Seasons for tonight. After that, she looked up and booked A+ limo as well. The Beyonce song about the limo played in her head as she did that. God that song was sexy. Did she have a music player on this computer? She started clicking around. Why was skype on? Why was remote desktop on? Was this computer acting up? She figured she’d have to get Jean Luc to look at it. Working with computers was one of the few things he was actually good at.

Jean Luc was indeed good with computers, a skill which had just made him privy to Randy’s entire hypnotic conversation with Britt as he had remotely controlled the desktop and active Skype. He knew about everything from the hotel to the limo. In fact, at that moment he was on his way out the door to visit A+ Limo in person.

Britt wrapped up early that day and headed home. She took a long bubblebath and pampered herself. God she felt so sexy doing so. She wasn’t even thinking of any particular event or situation. It was just sexiness. In the past, when she had even the slightest longing for physical pleasures, she’d start feeling bad about her situation with Jean Luc, and how she had sort of dealt that portion of her life away. Tonight, however, she didn’t have that feeling. It was like she knew she would soon be satisfied sexually, even though her mind didn’t quite focus on the specifics, or how it would be happening. In fact, she didn’t even really question the fact that she had called the Four Seasons and booked a room or the limo. It was more about what she was going to wear that night. She felt even sexier when she decided on the little black velvet dress.

Meanwhile, Jean Luc had struck the deal he wanted. Some cold hard cash had convinced the A+ Limo driver to allow him to install some GO-pro type cameras in the limo. Well, cold hard cash and a promise to let the driver see the footage later on. Jean Luc felt a little dirty doing this, but he was thrilled beyond belief that he would be getting his very own sexy movie starring Brittany.

She was still getting ready when he got home. She looked unbelievably hot as she told him all about a “girls night”. Had Jean Luc not known about the post hypnotic suggestion she was following, he would have been so confused as to why she was actually telling him where she was going. She usually came and went without a word, never mind an explanation. Her little velvet dress lifted just enough to show her thigh highs when she picked up her high heels off the floor. She grabbed a little sable jacket to go with it. Just for fun, Jean Luc asked when she’d be home. He got a mumbled response of “later/not sure”. Then she walked out of the door. Jean Luc went down to his computer, wondering if he could resist masturbating before the limo Go-pros went live.

Sitting in a secluded corner of the Four Seasons Dallas Lobby, Brittany had never felt so turned on. She was waiting for someone, but she didn’t know who. She felt so sexy, but she didn’t know why. Everything was a fog of arousal and unplanned actions. She knew all the men in that lobby were checking her out. Normally, she’d be annoyed by their attention, but tonight it just turned her on more. Then she saw HIM approach.

He was incredible. The embodiment of male power and sexuality. Who was he? She had seen him before, was it in her dreams? Then it dawned on her, he was her hypnotist! He wasn’t just her hypnotist, he was her hypnotic king. He was her Hypnotic King! Her pussy had never felt so wet. She actually started rubbing her legs against each other as she stared at him walking towards her. She had a passing concern as to whether she would stain green velvet couch she was sitting on.

He said nothing as he approached. When he was directly in front of her, he simply extended his hand. She reached out, placing her delicate hand in his. He pulled her to him, pulling her into an embrace that immediately turned into an extremely slow, long, passionate kiss. Her arms went around his neck as his hands slid down her tight, velvet covered ass.

“Come with me, my darling” Randy said, enjoying this immensely. He led her to the hotel entrance, where he had seen the limo waiting. He could feel the eyes of every patron in that lobby on him. He was not really on the same “level” as Brittany. He was a 4, and she was a 10 tonight. He briefly wondered if the other hotel patrons thought she was a prostitute.

The A+ chauffer opened the door and helped Brittany inside. Randy followed her. He was enjoying playing the role of the suave lover, asking her if she’d like some champagne. She nodded with a little smile, her eyes still so wide with wonder and desire. Randy poured into two glasses and handed one to her. She took and it and sipped. It was very good. She saw that he was checking her out, scanning from top to bottom and back up again. She desperately hoped he liked what he saw. Then he moved in as though he was going to kiss her. She closed her eye to receive it but his lips brushed along her cheek to her ear and he started to talk to her as they felt the limo pull away. Neither of them noticed the blinking red ‘record’ lights of the Go-pros, which were not only recording, but sending a live feed back to Jean Luc at his home.

Brittany found Randy’s voice smooth and seductive. It was absolutely….hypnotic. “I can tell from the way you’re sitting” he began, “that not quite comfortable position. You’re wet aren’t you?”

“Yes,” she answered. Never had she admitted feeling sexual to anyone before. Then again, no one had made her feel like her hypnotist did.

“Good. I want you wet.” His hands started to probe her body, slipping her sable jacket off of her. She felt little tingles shoot up her. They moved across her arms and shoulders, along her back and chest, down to her legs, which spread willfully. One hand momentarily moved in and explored her panties and she let out the tiniest gasp.

“I’ve been thinking all day about what I was going to do to you tonight.” The hands began to move back up along her. “And then I thought about what you could do to pleasure me.” She tried to hold him and feel him but his hands took hers and pushed them.

“And I decided that that is where we’ll start.” Suddenly his tongue was in her mouth and they kissed passionately while his hands still restrained hers. Then it was over and he pulled back and sat back in his own seat and smiled at her. A moment later her dress fell down.

How? How? How had he done it. He had not only undone the top of her dress but her bra as well. She looked down at her bare breasts and tried to remember where his hands had been but couldn’t. When she looked back up at him his pants were undone and his cock was standing up in front of her. His years as magician never failed him.

“Do you want it?”

“Yes my King.”

“Come and get it.”

She was on her knees at once, sucking on it lost in the need to have it and then, slowly, she calmed herself down and began to lick it. She wanted to take her time. She wanted to worship him.

She began with a few long smooth strokes from base to tip. He squirmed with each one and settled back, closing his eyes. Then she paused and looked up waiting for him to wonder what happening. When he finally looked down at her she took him right in her mouth pulled him out sucking hard. His body convulsed and a grin came across her face. She was pleasing him, she could tell. The realization was electric. She wanted to please him more! Her tongue began to roam around his cock. She reached over to the seat behind her and grabbed her sable jacket. She started to use the soft fur to gently play with his balls. His hand landed on the back of her head pulling her toward him. So she stopped. Licking and playing, her hands starting to fur stroke him with the sable. Above her, he was taking off his jacket and shirt which tugged at her attention. But there would be time for that later. She took him in her mouth and began to suck again. His hands were back but this time squeezing her breasts. That felt so good and it was making her hotter. She began to suck more vigorously. The moans of his response only excited her more. She stopped again and he began to squirm.

“Yes.” He said, “Pleasure me, my pet. I feel so good in your mouth.”

And he was so big and hard now she could barely fit him in. But she kept at it and he kept talking with his incredible hypnotic voice, though now it was through breathless moans. And when she thought he was getting close he pushed her away. She was confused at first but as he pulled her dress all the way to the floor and turned her around she understood. One hand pulled her satin panties down and then he slipped himself inside her. He went in easily since she was already so wet. She expected him to start like a thunderstorm but he controlled himself, slow circular motions at first, then a few hard ones, pushing deep into her. She squealed at these. She was so deliciously full with him. Then faster and faster he went, and those screams he wanted to hear were starting to come out. She pushed back against him with every stroke. Their rhythm was perfect. She grabbed onto a seat cushion and bit into it. God, he felt good. And her orgasm was building fast.

“Who do you belong to Brittany?” he asked.

“You my hypnotic King, I belong to you!”

And as it hit she felt him explode into her. Her back arched and she thought her manicured nails punctured the seat. He was moaning behind her, as she screamed with the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. He slammed into her a few more times as the waves of his orgasm shook him. Then they fell to the limousine floor together.

Meanwhile, across town, Jean Luc also came as he watched this all transpire on the monitor before him. He wished he could be Randy in that moment, but he knew it would never be. Watching it happen was the next best thing.

Still, the next shots had been fired in the French and Fancy War. Randy had won the battle, or perhaps Jean Luc had, depending on the perspective. Jean Luc knew he now had to find a way to keep this war going.