The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fukushū no tabi, Shōkan no tabi

by J. Darksong

* * *

Ch.3)

Venus glanced up as Veronica entered the room carrying groceries, giving her partner a grin. “You’re back early. Did you discover anything of note?”

Roni shrugged. “Possibly. It’s too soon to tell, but I think I may have tracked down a possible link to the ninkyo dantai. They’re definitely in the city, though.”

Venus smirked. “Well, sweetie, we know they’re in Kyoto. It’s why we came here after all. The question is where exactly in the city they are.”

Roni rolled her eyes. “Thank you, Captain Obvious. That’s what I meant!” She placed her packages down in the kitchen, then came to join her friend in the main room. “I am positive that I’ve passed by more than a few of them on the street. The difficult part is trying to glean enough useful information in passing to know whether I should follow them or ignore them, who’s a big fish and who’s a small fry.” She grunted, shaking her head. “I never really realized how many criminals there are just roaming around in this section of Kyoto. The last ten ‘good leads’ I went after turned out to be nothing more than lower level thugs who have never even crossed paths with Oyabun-sama.”

“You make a good point,” Venus replied with a sigh. “I think we’re casting too wide a net. I’ve spent my time observing some obvious suspects, but without your psychic gifts, I’m having to question them one-on-one, then have them forget about it afterward.” She chuckled dryly. “We’re actually lucky I have such a high tolerance for alcohol. I’ve shared so many drinks with ‘handsome strangers’ this past three weeks that I’d be in serious contention for liver damage.”

Roni glanced at her. “You know, you don’t have to actually drink every single time.”

“What? Not partake of a freely offered bounty of sake at someone else’s expense?” she asked, laughing. “Perish the thought! I have rather expensive tastes, after all... and if any of these so-called ‘big shots’ want to show off for their friends by shelling out for a nice 30 yr old Katsuyama Gen, then who am I to refuse?”

Veronica laughed as well. “Maybe we’re going about this all wrong. Maybe the only thing we need to do to take down the Yakuza is to bankrupt them by having them all buy you drinks!” They laughed, sharing the moment for a time before sobering. “Venus... we’ve been here for almost a month now with no luck. I’m starting to wonder if maybe we’re being TOO cautious. Maybe we need to be more aggressive... draw them to us, instead of waiting idly for them to lead us to Oyabun-sama...”

But the redhead shook her head. “No, I think we’re taking the correct route. Roni, baby, I know you’re getting anxious. And yes, I miss them too,” she said with a soft sigh, thinking of Parker and the others back home. “But we knew this might take a while. Remember when we first got here, and I was ready to charge headfirst into every known hideout and meeting spot until we found the right person? You talked me down. ‘Slow and steady wins the race... and makes sure that we come back home in one piece.’” she quoted.

“Yeah... I know,” Roni murmured, glancing down. “It’s just... I don’t know. I’m just feeling... out of sorts for some reason. I haven’t been sleeping that well at night. And no, sweetie,” she said grinning, holding up a hand to forestall Venus’s reply, “it has NOTHING to do with us sharing a bed. In fact, you and I expending so much energy is probably the only reason I’m getting any sleep at all!”

“Yes, well, we aim to please,” Venus quipped. “You know... I did have one other idea for us, though I was a bit hesitant to point it out until now.” Roni glanced up at her.

“Hesitant? Why?”

“Well... you’re not going to like it.”

“If it means getting to Oyabun and returning home to my family faster, then I’m all for it. What’s the idea?”

“We enter a brothel.”

Roni blinked in surprise. “A brothel? Are you... you’re serious?”

Venus nodded. “As I said, I’ve had some rather long and interesting talks with several ‘made men’ over the past several weeks, and while none of them are connected enough to have any useful information on him, they WERE more than vocal about the amount of young attractive women at his disposal. The last one even went so far as to complain about him ’snatching up all the good prospects from the local brothels for his own personal entertainment’”.

“I see. So you think that if we get work as one of the brothels the Yakuza regularly frequent, there’s a chance we’ll be selected?” Venus nodded. “Yeah... you’re right. I don’t like this plan.” She sighed softly in defeat. “But you’re right. It’s the best chance we have of making contact.” She nodded. “Okay. Let’s do it.”

* * *

“Open your eyes.”

Belinda Nicholson obeyed, eyes opening briefly, blinking slowly to stare at the red sparkling jewel dancing in her vision. A slight frown curled her lips, the thought that something was very wrong forming... only to dissolve away before she could fully grasp it. The sparkling, dancing, beautiful, utterly captivating stone spinning before her eyes made it so hard to think... so hard to focus on anything but that gem.

And that was despite the fact that the gem dancing before her eyes had long since been put away.

“Good. Very good,” a male voice spoke again. Billie shuddered softly, a warm wet oily feeling welling up from her very core at the sound, despite not having any idea who it was speaking. Or... did she? “Very good,” the voice said again, whispering softly in her right ear. “You’re doing very well. You’re a very good hypnotic subject... one of the best I’ve come across yet.” He chuckled softly. “Really... you were almost too easy to ensnare. It almost takes the fun out of it. Almost,” he said, running a hand idly along her chest, squeezing a soft heavy bared breast, flicking the diamond-hard nip.

Billie shuddered again, a few random facts making through the fog in her mind. The skin on skin contact... she was naked. Her nipples were hard... so, she was aroused. And he’d said... hypnotic subject. She was hypnotized, then? That must have been why it was so hard to think. And also... he’d said... ensnared. Meaning he’d caught her. Captured her. Something about that set off alarms in her mind. Unfortunately, they were merely a soft gentle tinkling sound far in the background, compared to the timbre of the Man’s Voice speaking to her.

“Stand up.” She stood, standing smoothly, her thin lithe body moving gracefully despite being completely out of her control. An accompanying warmth blossomed from that place at her core as she stood, kicking her arousal up a notch. Obedience in pleasure. The thought ran through her mind briefly, in and out, like a ghost. When he commanded her to turn around a moment later, and she obeyed, the thought returned with the accompanying arousal surge. When the Man’s hand slid seamlessly between her thighs, probing her naked moans, her eyes rolled back into their sockets, and a deep piercing moan escaped her lips.

“Good. Very good,” he praised her, noting her wetness. “It seems you’ve learned your lessons very well. Now, let’s go for the bonus round.” He walked directly in front of her, staring directly into her eyes. “Who am I?”

Billie blinked. Who was he? She didn’t know. Heck, she didn’t know where she was, and what had happened... she barely remembered her own name. But even as she pondered the question, the answer came to her, popping up within her mind from somewhere deep inside. The word slid over her tongue and out of her lips as the knowledge cemented itself firmly in place.

“Master,” she said softly.

“Excellent!” He said, grinning. “So. I am your Master. So what does that make you?”

This time, the answer appeared even easier. “A slave.”

“Perfect. Just perfect. I am your Master. And you, my dear, are my obedient little slave. That means you will do anything I tell you, follow any command. And you will do so eagerly, because everytime you obey your Master, you are rewarded with pleasure.”

“Obedience... is pleasure...” she moaned softly, back arching slightly.

The man chuckled darkly. “Yes, it certainly is. I have to say, my pet, you are indeed a lucky find. I can’t wait to break you in fully. Hmm... in fact,” he said, unzipping his pants, sliding them down, “why wait at all? Slave, kneel and suck.”

A small spark of recognition lit inside Billie. She had been in this position before, had felt these emotions before... but it wasn’t for THIS man. It was someone else... someone important. But as her knees hit the ground, the cascade of pleasure swept the half-formed thought away, and she gazed adoringly at the cock before her, pulling her like a magnet. Yes... needed to suck. Had to suck. Wanted to suck.

Good girls obey. And obedience is pleasure.

The man let out a deep groan of satisfaction as the hypnotized girl inhaled his manhood with a vengeance. He chuckled at that; as sweet and innocent as she came across, she had clearly done this before. He was definitely looking forward to fucking her—a simply blowjob was merely the warm-up. If she was good enough, he might decide to keep her around for a few weeks instead of simply discarding her like the others. There was definitely something about this girl. She was special.

“Mmm... man that’s good,” he grunted, feeling himself getting close. “You’re doing well, slave. As you reward, you get to cum when I do. Play with that dripping little snatch of yours. I want you to cum... nnnhhr... when I do... hnnhr... but not... before...”

“Mmmsss mmhhrsssttrr,” she hummed, causing his cock to twitch with the sensation. A free hand slid down between her legs, and Billie moaned silently. She was being a good girl. She was pleasing her Master. She was obeying. And the motions of her own hand, strumming her needy little pus had her right at the edge. It was actually a strain holding back her own orgasm. She found herself pulling out all the stops, eagerly swirling her tongue, cupping and licking her Master’s balls, taking him deep into her throat, desperately wanting, needing, for him to cum.

For the both of them to cum.

“Ugghnnnnn fuuucccckkk!” the man finally yelled as he erupted, firing off inside Billie’s mouth, just as her own explosion of pleasure detonated. Frozen in ecstasy as her body shuddered, she held on tightly, lost in the moment...

Good girls always swallow.

The man chuckled loudly as he pulled free, shaking his head ruefully. “Amazing. God damn fucking amazing. I’d almost believe you’d been caught and brainwashed into someone’s obedient sex slave before! You’re a natural!”

Billie merely knelt there, staring at him blankly. As the haze of overwhelming pleasure finally faded a new idea or concept, an ‘almost-thought’ formed in the center of her mind. There was something she needed to do now. Something important. And rather than fade away as all other thoughts did, this one persisted...

“Mmm... I need to smoke,” she said suddenly, the words just slipping out of her mouth.

The man blinked in surprise as she rose from the floor, walking over to her discarded clothes, and her purse. What in the... “Smoke? You smoke? Ugh...no way,” he said, scowling. “Smoking is a filthy habit. Slave... you are not allowed to smoke anymore. Do you understand?”

Billie froze, eyes blinking rapidly. Was she... not to smoke anymore? But... she needed to smoke. But Master commanded her not to. But... she always smoked after sex. Always. Her mind went back and forth for several seconds, before she shuddered, then smiled vacantly.

“Slave does not smoke real cigarettes,” she stated, holding up a small plastic tube.

The man sighed, rolling his eyes. “Huh. I should have guessed. You’re one of those Vape addicts, huh? Well, it’s still better than actually smoking. I don’t put up with that shit.” He walked over to the bed and nodded. “Go ahead and get your fix... then come here. The night is still young... and I haven’t even tried out your hot little pussy yet... or that bootilicious ass!”

“Yes, Master,” she responded, approaching the bed, Vape clutched tightly in hand. Thoughts were flowing inside her now, secret hidden thoughts, unspooling like a ball of twine, guiding her as she approached her Owner. She knew what she had to do now. It was clear in her mind. Flicking the button on the side, she inhaled deeply, eyes rolling back at the sensation and the taste. Then, she exhaled, blowing a plume of white vapor directly at the man, her Master.

“Heh... that’s nice,” he said, sniffing. “Kind of fruity... like pineapple... or... or... some... thing...” he said, trailing off. He let out a small groan, before slumping over onto the bed, eyes staring ahead sightlessly. Billie turned then, walking back to her purse, and retrieved her cell phone. There was still one thing she needed to do. Tapping the small thin plastic device, she hit the contact she’d been searching for, and spoke a single word: ‘Now’. Then with a sigh, she closed her eyes and drifted off into a dreamless sleep...

“Billie! Wake up!”

Her eyes snapped open again, only this time, she felt completely alert and awake. Glancing around, she let out a small shriek at finding herself sitting naked on the floor, with a group of policemen roaming around. Blushing like a tomato, she gratefully took the blanket offered by the blonde kneeling down next to her.

“So, um... how are you feeling?” Roberta Bayport asked her gently.

“Like my brain has been through a blender,” she muttered, frowning, licking her lips. She tasted... uck. “Don’t suppose you have anything on you to wet my whistle?” she asked demurely, glancing around at the uniforms. Wordlessly, Robbie handed her a small plastic bottle. Billie sipped cautiously, then sighed in appreciation. It was NOT water. “You’re aces, Robbie,” she said, gratefully, taking a moderate swig before sighing again.

“You know, I’m really glad this all worked out,” Roberta said, helping her to her feet, “but this has to be the craziest plan you’ve come up with yet. Using yourself as bait to catch the serial rapist prowling the University?” She shook her head. “You’re really lucky you were able to send the signal to move in. In all the other cases, the girls all woke up outside their own apartments with no memory of anything that happened to them. I was afraid the same would have happened to you.”

Billie shrugged. “It’s because he put the whammy on everyone. He drugged them, then hypnotized them, a one-two punch to break down any resistance and turn them into his own personal plaything.” She glared over at him as the man, Ronald Dailey, was hauled away by police in handcuffs. “I realized what was happening a bit too late. He got me.” She smirked. “Luckily, I figured something was screwy about the way the other girls had been found, so I asked Eugene to take a few... precautions.”

“Eugene Frasier? What did he do?”

“Basically, he hypnotized me,” Billie said with a shrug. “He gave me a bunch of instructions, things that I would do if I got in over my head. I was kind of out of it at the time, so I don’t remember what he put in there, but it apparently worked.”

Roberta sighed. The man always DID like to prepare for any and all possible outcomes. I’ve got a supercomputer for a brain, and the man still thinks two or three steps ahead of me. Of everyone, really. Speaking of which... “Um, Billie?”

“Yeah, Robbie?”

“Maybe you should get dressed now,” she said with a smirk.

“Yes, I would,” she murmured, as a passing policeman glanced over at her with a knowing grin, “but I’d rather NOT do so with everyone watching!”

“You don’t need to physically dress. Gene outfitted you with Neuroweave, remember? Just focus and activate it with your mind.”

“Neuro... oh! That’s right!” She closed her eyes, and a brief instant later, she tossed aside the blanket, fully dressed again. Her new outfit was a slightly updated version of her Flapper Girl costume, made of a material that looked and felt like satin, but was stronger than Kevlar. She chuckled slightly, wiggling her hips, enjoying the feel of it against her skin. “I really hope I can bring this back home with me to 1932. I can just imagine Callum and Rotwang’s faces...”

“I think that can be arranged,” Lacie Frasier’s voice spoke as she appeared suddenly behind them. “I’m pretty sure you can pass it off as a Superpower, being able to change into your costume in the blink of an eye. And being bulletproof will definitely come in handy.” She sighed softly. “But I’m afraid that the Vape machine won’t be able to go with you. It’s too intricate and advanced for that time period. I’m sorry.”

“Ah, applesauce,” Billie grumbled, staring at the small device in her hand. “That would have been the best part.” She sighed, glancing at Lacie. “So let me guess... since you’re here, it must be time for me to go back home?”

Lacie nodded. “It is. The Great Weave is stabilized enough now that I can transport you back without causing more damage to the multiverse. And again, don’t worry. Nothing you’ve seen or experienced here will have any adverse effects on the timeline of your reality.”

“Okay. If you’re sure,” Billie said with a shrug. She turned to her friend, Roberta, the first person she’d met upon arriving. “Robbie... I said it before and I’ll say it again. You’re aces. When I first got here, I didn’t even know who I was, or how I’d got here. You helped me when no one else would. I can’t even begin to thank you.”

“Oh, I think you just did,” Roberta said, pulling her in for a hug. “I’m gonna miss you tons, Billie,” she said with a sad smile. “Guess it’s a good thing my eyes don’t cry real tears anymore... or I’d probably short myself out. It’s been a pretty crazy six weeks—”

“Actually, its been seven weeks,” Lacie interjected, causing both women to turn.

“Wait... seven? That can’t be right,” Robbie replied, frowning slightly. “My internal chronometer tells me you arrived exactly... fifty-one days ago?!?” she stated in disbelief. “How can that be?”

“You’ve both forgotten most of what happened last week,” Lacie replied, scowling, rubbing her left side idly. “It’s probably best that way. That entire week was pretty... chaotic. Let’s just say our visitors accomplished what they needed to and headed back home across the sea.”

Billie and Roberta glanced at each other in confusion. Now that she’d mentioned it, there was a feeling of having forgotten... something? Something about a witch on a broom... and a giant monster, maybe? The memory was fuzzy, indistinct, even for Roberta, with her perfect digitally enhanced recall. Still, Lacie didn’t seem worried about it, so it must not have been too important.

“At any rate, I’m gonna miss the heck out ya,” Billie said, hugging her friend tightly.

Lacie stood by, letting the two friends have their moment. For her part, she too would miss the spunky young woman. She was family... a bit further down the tree, maybe, but she was still technically her Aunt. Well, if nothing else, I can always keep an eye on her, she thought gently. And who knows? It’s not impossible that she might find a way back to our dimension again in the future...

Finally, Billie pulled away, and straightened her costume. “Okay, um, Goddess Verdandi,” she said formally. “I’m ready. Take me back home.” Nodding, Lacie took her hand, and in a flash of light. they both disappeared.

* * *

Veronica Albinn grunted deeply, eyes closed to half-lids, letting the water from the shower pelt her soft heated flesh. Her fingers fluttered non-stop deep within her pussy, seeking out and finding all of her pleasure spots, bringing her to the crest, to the very edge of pleasure. She bit her lip, pressing her back against the hard tile wall, closing her eyes tightly, her mind swirling in an all too familiar scenario, her husband, Parker, holding her pinned against the shower wall, hovering so close, but not touching, torturing her with his nearness, even as she obeyed her Master’s silent command.

Touch yourself for me, Roni, she heard whispered in the back of her mind, reading his thoughts. Bring yourself closer, closer... ever closer... to the very razor’s edge... but remember... you don’t cum, until I say so!

“Uggghnnn... please... Master... please,” she muttered aloud, drawn in by her fantasy, desperate to cum, needing to cum so badly. It was all in her head, just one of a hundred different scene’s they’d played out over the years... but right here, right now, it was so fresh in her mind, so real, it was as if Parker were right there in the bathroom with her... watching her. Taunting her. Her breath was coming in sharp gasps, her need so thick it was palpable.

She could imagine his face, his smirk... could see it in her mind’s eye. He’d hold her there for a few seconds, an eternity of time for her... but then, just as she despaired that he would

NEVER grant her release, the word was spoken: Cum. So simply, so suddenly, it always caught her by surprise.... she never saw it coming, Ever. And maybe that was part of why it was her favorite fantasy, the one that utterly crippled her, that sent her to her knees, begging, screaming, laughing and crying as the pleasure stole away her mind, her will, her body, even her soul...

When she came back to herself a few moments later, Roni found herself lying on the shower floor, cold water pelting her now. “Goddess bless,” she muttered, sitting up... only to gasp, a wave of queasiness overtaking her. She grimaced, clenching as she felt last night’s dinner making a return... and with a loud cry, voided her stomach, letting the shower wash that away as well.

Cleaning up, she exited the shower, deep in thought. Something was wrong. Very wrong. She was out of sorts. She was anxious. She was emotional. She’d been having trouble sleeping since leaving River City. And most of all... she was horny as fuck! All the time. And now she’d just vomited in the shower, moments after the mother of all orgasms.

She’d attributed it all to her being in a stressful situation, trying to reacquaint herself with skills she’d long since set aside for the life of a heroine and a housewife. But now she was beginning to rethink that assessment. Her skills were actually as sharp as ever. She could blend in with a crowd perfectly, could stalk her prey and then disappear without them even noticing. In fact, the actual ‘mission’ part of their mission had been progressing perfectly. It was everything else that was the problem!

Huh. Moody. Emotional. Horny. And now throwing up. Her eyes widened as her mind came to the obvious conclusion. No. NO! It can’t be! There’s... there’s no way! I mean... can it?

Venus glanced up as the bathroom door opened, and a half-dressed Veronica stumbled out. “Well, finally done with your shower, I see,” she teased. “I imagine our neighbors enjoyed it as well... Roni?” she broke off, rising to her feet as she noticed her expression. “What is it? What’s wrong?”

“I...” she began, only to shake her head. “I need to go to the store. I know this is crazy but... I think I could be... I might be...” She swallowed painfully. “Pregnant...”

Venus gaped in surprise. “P-pregnant? You think...” She shook her head. “Wait. Hold on a second. Let me check,” she said, closing her eyes.

“Check? What do you mean ‘check’?”

“I’m a goddess, remember?” Venus said, frowning, as she began to glow lightly. “I should be able to tell easily enough if there is another life growing inside you. Really, this is more Demeter’s thing... or Hestia’s really... but Deme and Tia aren’t around these days... and anyway, I know the basics well enough to... ahh.” She sighed, nodding as she opened her eyes. “Wow. You called it. You’re pregnant, sweetie. About six weeks along, I’d say.”

“I’m... pregnant,” Roni whispered softly, going suddenly pale. “Six... weeks?” Her mind rolled back, as she did the math. “Yeah. That figures. That last little tryst with Parker... his ‘goodbye gift’, him saying it was ‘something to remember him by’. Well, congrats Parker, you succeeded beyond your wildest dreams...”

Venus frowned. “C’mon, Roni. What’s going on here? Don’t tell me you actually regret being pregnant. That you’re not happy to be carrying Parker’s child?”

“Regret? No. Not at all. I’m actually kind of excited about it. I loved being pregnant with Lucy, and the idea of giving her a little brother or sister really makes me happy.” She sighed. “But, Venus... this is the absolute WORST possible place and time for this! We’re about to go up against Oyabun-sama and the entire ninja clan. We’re set to enter the brothel tonight!” She shook her head. “All this time, I kept feeling like something was off... and now I know why. How am I supposed to go into battle while worrying about a baby on the way?!?”

Venus winced. She had a very good point. “Okay. So... we just don’t think about it then. We put the whole pregnancy thing on the backburner until after we return back home to River City.”

“Oh really? It’s that simple?” Roni retorted, scowling. “And how do we do that?”

“We forget,” Venus said with a nod, surprising Roni. “Both of us. You’re a psychic right? All you have to do is erase the knowledge from our minds... just hide it temporarily until the mission is over and we’re on the way back home. Then we will be allowed to remember. I can help you. You let me entrance you, and I’ll make you forget... then you take the memory away from me.”

Veronica considered. “It... could work. And at this point, what other choice do we have? We can’t back out now.” Sighing deeply, she walked over to the couch and sat down. “Okay. You’re up. Once you have me under, have me link our minds together... and when the memory fades from mine mind it will from yours as well.”

Agreeing, Venus moved to sit across from her. “Okay, sweetie, just relax. You know you can trust me. You know I won’t hurt you.” Roni nodded. “Good. Now, just stare at me... look deep into my eyes and relax. Breathe in and out slowly, Let yourself drift... and open yourself up to me.” Roni nodded softly, eyes locked onto Venus’. “Good. very good. Now.. let yourself relax even more. Breathing... in and out... in and out... letting yourself go...”

Venus begins to glow slightly, and Roni let out a soft breath, eyes glazing slightly, a small smile curling her lips. “Now, Veronica, I need you to listen very carefully. You need to use your power to link our minds... y-yes... mmm... just like that.” She blinked slightly, feeling slightly disoriented from the presence in her mind. “Now... Roni... just like we talked about. You need to forget... about being pregnant. Let the memory fade... both of our memories.. into the background... forgotten for now... until it is safe to remember again. Once the mission is over.

then... it will be okay... to remember...”

“Yes... forget for now,” Roni said softly, eyes flashing. “And... remember later...”

Venus shuddered softly as a wave swept through her mind, going blank for a long moment... only to blink in surprise, finding herself staring into Veronica’s lovely blank face. Huh? What? Was I just... saying something? That’s weird. It feels like I just... forgot something. She shook her head to clear it. Oh well. Probably not important. She smirked, noticing again Veronica’s blank and placid features. Oh yes. I think I remember now! Roni was upset about... something... and I was going to help her relax. And since she’s already half-naked, she mused, removing her own blouse, and unzipping her pants, I can guess how I was planning to ‘relax her’. Grinning seductively, she lay a non-resisting Roni back against the couch and proceeded to ‘relax’ them both...

* * *

Ahhhhh... what I wouldn’t give to be able to take a moment to relax!

Sioban chewed his lip reflexively as she scribbled notes, glancing back and forth between reference books and the laptop monitor she’d been using. Classes were fully underway, and getting close to mid-semester, and thus the workload was steadily increasing. As much as the students complained about it on their end, it was even more distressing for HER, having to put together lessons and come up with tests and exams to show how well they’d retained the lessons she’d tried to teach them. And she was new enough as a professor that she hadn’t accumulated a file of interchangeable tests to keep the students from simply getting a copy of last year’s tests and copying the answers.

Heh. Although I have to admit, that option certainly saved ME from old man Withers’ killer final back when I was still an undergrad, she mused silently.

Still, it felt like doing her students a disservice not to put her all into each and every lesson. Even if they weren’t as passionate about physics as she was, she hoped to at least make enough of a lasting impression that they would retain the lessons and be able to use them later in life, in whatever field they chose. It was just... it took SOOO much time to put it all together! Add in going on the occasional heroine patrol with Tawnya and Katie, and trying to have something akin to a social life... and it was all she could do to manage to grab a full six hours of sleep every night. IF she was lucky...

“Whew! Okay, all done!” Katie called from across the room, stretching, causing Sioban to pause and watch the swelling of the younger girl’s breasts through that thin t-shirt. She smiled, wicked thoughts running through her head momentarily, before casting them aside. She needed to focus. She was nearly done. A few more minutes and she’d be able to play. But for now... work!

“How’s it coming on your end?” Katie asked, startling Bonnie as she found her girlfriend peering over her shoulder from behind. “I finished grading all of the tests and homework for all your classes. Assuming they didn’t cheat, and actually did the work themselves, I’d say they’re all pretty much on point. I think they’ll be ready for the midterms in a couple of weeks.”

“Yeah,” Sioban murmured, typing away on her computer, nodding to herself. “That’s good to know. How about... er... Gomes? Kirsten Gomes? How did she do? She had trouble on the last one.”

Katie frowned, thinking back. “Gomes? She passed with a solid ‘C’. She got seventy-six percent. I think the tutoring sessions you set up for her with Ryan are paying off.”

“Good,” Sioban replied, going silent again for several moments. Katie merely nodded, staying silent as well, watching her Mistress work. Rather than be put off by the lack of communication, she smiled softly, simply watching in awe as her brilliant mind worked. While not quite at the level of her father, Eugene Frasier, Katie’s lover was certainly a genius. And best of all, she was able to express that genius in a way that others, even Katie herself, could understand.

Tawnya’s always teasing me about how I gush every time Mistress ‘geeks out’... but it’s true! Every time she waxes scientific, it just... mmm... does something to me! Fuck... I think I have a fetish for smart girls. Specifically, sexy, redheaded smart girls. With green eyes, and freckles all over, especially down along her—

“AAHHH! Finally!” Sioban announced, closing her laptop. “Finally! Lesson plan is done!” She sighed heavily, pushing away from her desk, glancing up at the clock in amazement. “Oh shit... is it really that late?” she asked, groaning. “Oh, Katie... It’s nearly midnite. I was going to take you out for dinner once I finished, but everything’s pretty much closed.”

The blonde merely shrugged. “It’s okay, sweetie. I had fun simply being here with you like this the whole time. Being able to help you by grading papers made it even better!” She frowned slightly. “But I guess we should do something about food. I am pretty hungry.”

Sioban sighed softly, gratefully. Katie was a godsend, in more ways that one. Besides being the love of her life, the girl’s help as a TA was invaluable. Last year, she would have had to do both the lesson plan AND the grading all by herself, as well as tending to her duties as a Tearbearer AND spending time with Nigel and the other girls. Only the slave programming in her mind had kept her sane through all of that chaos. Freed from her Master’s control, she’d gained her independence, but also felt the full burden of the life she’d chosen.

Mmmm... sometimes I really wish I could go back to that, she thought wistfully, back to being an obedient slave, who only had to obey my Master, and not think or worry about deadlines, or reputations, or scheduling, or any of a thousand different things. Well, she thought with a smirk, aside from the thousand different things Master himself demanded of me. Still, Nigel always took care of the important things... all I had to do was follow his commands and trust things would work out in the end. And even in the few times I’d... messed up, he was a safety net that I could fall back on. Now... I’m all on my own. Katie is my slave... and I’m HER safety net. Not only am I responsible for myself, I’m responsible for her as well!

“So... um... Mistress?” Katie asked, breaking her from her introspection. “Did you decide yet?”

“Decide?”

“On what to do about dinner tonight?”

Sioban sighed deeply, closing her eyes. “Okay. That’s it. I’m done,” she announced suddenly, causing Katie to blink in surprise. “I’m done with making decisions, and doing schoolwork, and being responsible... just done. I need a break. A vacation.”

Katie nodded slowly. “Y-yeah, I agree. You have been working too hard lately. But midterms are just a few weeks away, and then we’ll have an entire week to—”

“No, Kitten,” she said shaking her head. “I mean now. Just for the night. I need to turn off and get out of my own head for a bit, you know? I’m feeling really stressed out... I just need to unwind.”

“Oh, is that all?” Katie asked, grinning again. “Mistress, all you had to do was ask! I’d be glad to help you relax a bit. What sounds good? A nice sensual massage? A long relaxing soak in the jacuzzi? Or something a bit more... sexual?” she said with a seductive purr. “Anything you want. Your choice!”

Sioban took a long deep breath. Despite everything, she actually felt a bit nervous doing this. Still, she was determined to see it through. “Thank you, Katie. But what I really want... is not to have a choice at all.” At the blonde girl’s inquisitive look, she spoke again. “Katie love, it’s time for you to step through the looking glass.”

Katie gasped aloud, shuddering slightly, eyes fluttering briefly. Her head felt.. funny. A powerful lethargy was sweeping through her as if she were about to fall asleep. It felt as if Mistress had used one of her triggers... but instead of taking her instantly, it felt almost like a... slow fall. Words sprang unbidden from her lips, without her realizing. “Mistress Sioban... this slave will sleep now... and another will awaken. Is that your wish?”

Equal parts fear, excitement, and anticipating, Bonnie nodded eagerly. “Yes. That is my wish,” she confirmed. “It’s time to step through the looking glass,” she said, repeating the trigger.

“Acknowledged,” the blonde heroine whispered softly, her eyes slamming closed, asleep on her feet. A moment later, her eyes fluttered open again, and Katie glanced around, yawning. Her eyes lit upon Sioban, and a smile creased her face. “My love,” she murmured seductively, crossing the distance between them, pulling Sioban into a warm embrace. “I’ve been so looking forward to this,” she said grinning, seeming to very much like Katie’s normal self that Sioban frowned, wondering for a moment if it had actually worked.

And then she yelped, jumping in place as Katie delivered a hard open-handed slap to her left buttcheek hard enough to probably leave a bruise!

“K...katie?” Sioban said, eyes wide in surprise, only to receive a harder slap on the opposite buttcheek.

“Uh uh uh,” the blonde chided her, the grin turning wicked, positively evil in a way the old Katie could never have managed. “Let’s not go forgetting our place now. It’s Mistress Katherine, my sweet little Bon-bon... or ‘Mistress’ for short. I know this is a bit of an adjustment for both of us, so the first one is free. But any more slips and I will have to discipline you.”

Bonnie shuddered slightly, a sudden intense heat welling up inside her. “Y-yes, Mistress. I’m sorry,” she said quickly, a small smile curling her lips even as she lowered her gaze. “It won’t happen again.”

“Mmmm, good girl,” Katherine stated, caressing her face gently. “Now that that’s out of the way... I believe we had two things on the agenda. One, helping my precious little pet ‘unwind’,” she said in obvious amusement, “and two, getting us fed. I, for one, am starving.” She walked over to the bed and sat, tapping her chin idly. “Hmm... I do have a few ideas on the former. And as to the later... I feel like Chinese tonight, so call in an order for delivery. Then strip down to your birthday suit, and pleasure your Mistress while we wait for them to arrive.” The evil smirk returned. “And if you do a very good job, maybe I won’t have you greet the delivery man naked.”

“N-n-naked?!? Katie, no, you wouldn’t reall—”

SLAP!

“Aaaaaaahhhh! Fuck!” Sioban hissed, recoiling as Katie glared at her, an angry expression on her face. Rather than slap her face, something she might have expected, the blonde domme had lashed out, slapping her on the right tit, sending a shudder of pain burning through her. Her natural reaction was to get angry and yell, to fight back... but staring into the impassively angry face before her made her think twice. Shit! She’s taking this seriously! she realized suddenly. Fuck... I may have bitten off more than I can chew...

Yet, strangely enough, the idea actually caused her arousal to skyrocket.

“I see we haven’t quite learned our lessons in ettiquette quite yet,” Katherine stated with a scowl. “Fine. I was going to keep this session light, put you through your paces, let you work on a few kinks, pun intended, and call it a night. But now I see that I need to truly help you get into the proper mindset.” She raised a hand, glowing faintly, and suddenly Bonnie found herself suspended in mid-air, held firmly but gently by bands of glowing light. Her startled protests were likewise muffled by a glowing light band around her mouth, gagging her, slipping a soft cloth blindfold over her eyes. A brief flash later, and Bonnie gasped, finding herself naked, her clothes having been neatly lasered and incinerated without even scorching her flesh. Heart pounding in her chest, she struggled fitfully for several seconds before a soft hand gently caressed her cheek again, causing her to still.

“There, there, my love,” Katherine said gently. “Just relax. You know you’re perfectly safe. I’m still me. And you know in your heart of hearts that I would NEVER hurt you. Nothing has changed... well, actually, a LOT has changed,” she said with a chuckle. “but everything I am going to put you through will be with love. I know how much you can take, physically, mentally and emotionally. And I’m not going to push those boundaries. Not tonight, anyway.” she said, her evil smirk returning. “But I am going to take you out of your comfort zone. Out of your familiar ‘headspace’ as you called it. I’m going to give you pain. I’m going to give you pleasure. I’m going to blur the line between the two. And when I’m finally done, you will acknowledge me as your Mistress, to the very depths of your core.” She chuckled again, feeling Sioban shudder at her words.

“Now then,” she said, raising a glowing fingertip, sending a dot of pulsing glowing light straight between Sioban’s helplessly spread legs, “let’s start the ball rolling with a little pleasure...”

An hour and a half later, Mistress Katherine proved to be as good as her word. Bonnie sagged lightly in her glowing restraints, reeling, panting, feeling completely and utter wrung out. Being blindfolded, deprived of her sight only amplified the sensations, and being held, restrained, unable to move, yet without the sensation of something physically holding her, had hammered in the feeling of helplessness.

As to the ‘torture’ itself... Bonnie felt a very close kinship to her Tear’s predecessor, Angela, now. After so much time together, Katie, er Katherine, knew her intimately and played her body like a well-tuned instrument, knowing just how to bring her to the edge of climax. And hold her there, straining and thrashing, desperately, looking for that one final touch or caress to push her over the edge. Worse, she seemed to have an acute sense for just how much Bonnie could take, alternating between painful spanks and slaps in the most intimate of places, to loving kisses and nibbles and caresses, confusing her senses, keeping her completely off balance.

And throughout it all, Katie, er Katherine, was her anchor, her rock, the one point of normalcy amidst the chaos. Whether she was inflicting devastating pleasure or delicious pain, Mistress Katherine spoke to her gently all the while, telling her what a good girl she was, that she only needed to relax and let go, and trust in her Mistress, that Mistress knew what was best for her. And when she’d finally, FINALLY, blessedly, allowed Bonnie to cum, her orgasm swept through her like a tsunami. She’d literally wept from the emotional release as Katherine dissolved the bonds holding her in place, holding her gently in her arms, rocking her back and forth as she held onto her for dear life, until she finally calmed.

“Good girl, my love,” Katherine said softly, kissing her forehead softly. “I knew you could do it. You took everything I threw at you, and you endured. I’m very pleased.”

“Mmm... thank you... Mistress,” Sioban added softly, eyes still closed. She felt so... serene. Peaceful. Like a fresh meadow just after a raging storm, with everything swept clean and clear.

“If you’re feeling up to it, I have food for us,” she said, surprising Bonnie as she gestured to boxes of Chinese food laid out for them on the dresser to her right.

“But... how? When?” she asked, confused. “I never had the chance to call—”

“I took care of it,” Katherine replied with an easy grin. “I did it while we were ‘playing’. I just sent a text to the store, asking for ‘the usual’. I didn’t even have to break stride. And I dipped out and back up during that last ‘cool down’ period just before I let you cum.” She caressed Bonnie’s cheek lovingly. “I hope you enjoyed this, by the way. My ‘other side’ is practically bursting at the seams right now to know how you felt about what happened.”

Bonnie sighed softly, sitting up. “How do I feel? Hmm... not really sure how to... express it,” she said slowly. “I feel so... I mean, it’s kind of like how it was with Nigel, but different... oh, but in a good way, you know? Not that being with Master was bad!” She sighed softly, ruefully. “Goddess... I’m so... I feel so...”

“Adrift?” Katherine supplied, pulling her close. Bonnie nodded. “Believe me, I know the feeling. It’s what my, quote, ‘better half’ feels all the time with you, sweetie. And yes, in a good way. That’s what this was all about. Letting you have a taste of what it’s like for Katie, to remember that feeling of vulnerability... of needing someone else so desperately.”

Sioban nodded, shuddering slightly. “You succeeded, Mistress. Seriously. That was...” she shook her head. “If it wasn’t you... if it had been someone else, then I might have fought harder. But I know it was you...” she admitted, a soft smile creasing her lips despite herself. “It was so much easier to submit... to just give in. But even if I hadn’t... if you’d really wanted to break me, you could have.” She sighed softly, glancing down. “You’re a better domme than I am by far.”

“Nonsense,” Katherine stated, lifting Bonnie’s chine with a finger, forcing her to look her in the eyes. “Baby, everything I did, I learned from you. If I was effective, it was because you literally trained Katie to be attuned to your every want and need so deeply that I could read your mood, your emotions, like an open book.” She kissed her then, and sighed softly, as they melted into each other.

“Yes, I forced you to submit to me in the end,” she admitted. “That was my goal. But we both know who held the real power here. Even as Mistress Katherine, I am still your loyal and loving slave. I could only do to you what you wanted me to, to do what you wanted when you brought me out. No more and no less.” Her smile turned into a smirk. “As to ‘breaking you’? I very much doubt that. You, my sweet Bon-bon, are stronger than me by far! This, right here, you and I?” she said gesturing between them. “This is transitory. Mistress Katherine is just a costume the real Katie wears. And you, my love? Slave Bonnie is your ‘vacation’... a way of letting your hair down. But this isn’t the real Sioban MacMillan. The real you is so amazing, so dynamic, so... incredible, I don’t even have the words to desc—mmmppphh!”

Her words were silenced by the passionate pressing of soft ruby red lips against her own, Bonnie’s kiss leaving her breathless and a bit dazed. “Well... that was a very nice way of shutting me up,” Katie chuckled a moment later. “Taking the initiative again, I see. Does this mean you’re ready to wield the whip again and let your Katie-kitten wake up again?”

Sioban laughed as well. “Mmmm... not quite yet, Mistress. I think I’d like my vacation to last just a bit longer if its okay with you. And that, I promise, will be the last decision I make tonight.”

Katherine’s grin turned predatory once again. “In that case, come sit in my lap. We’re going to eat up and refuel before we continue, and I want to enjoy the pleasure of feeding my pet from my own hands.” Giggling softly, Sioban obeyed, snuggling naked against her Mistress, her lover, and her dearest friend...