The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gemstone: trapped

Welcome to the new world. We are going to see lots in this world. but now after that two sentence teaser... You’re not allowed to read it.. Unless you are of legal age, and are in an area that allows this kind of material around. I’m probably gonna keep this series going for a bit, but the process will most likely go by faster depending on the feedback (Hint hint, nudge, nudge) well if you’re reading this, I hope you likes.

“Where am I?”

“Hey Gemstone! Long time no see!!!”

Gemstone turned around to see her old buddy Blackstreak. “Hey buddy!”

“What’s up? Haven’t seen you on in a while.”

“Not sure what’s up. I was at the mall with Lisa, and we were in the restroom discussing something, then I don’t know... I blacked out and awoke here.”

“Strange.” Black streak was about to add on to his sentence when Gemstone received a 2-d transmission.

“Sorry, Streak, gotta run, Lisa just invited me to a conference room, talk to ya later.”

“Okay Gem, see ya.”

* * *

Gem looked around and saw that the conference room she was in looked just like Lisa’s old apartment. It was cozy and warm, and had obviously not been updated since they moved in together. Other wise it probably would have been a replica of their mansion.

A text display appeared in front of Gem’s vision. “Freebird has entered the conference room.”

“Jen are you okay?”

“Yeah Lisa, I’m fine.” Gemstone quickly embraced her friend. “What happened?”

“Right after your little experiment... Somebody walked into the bathroom. They walked behind you and planted an illegal Diablo synapse disrupter on the back of your neck. I tried to fight her to get it off you but she just hit me in the face. I fell unconscious. The next thing I knew I was being awoken by a police officer, and you were being carried away by some medics.”

The only thing we were able to do was modify it so that you could at least be on the interlink until we can figure out how to wake you up.

All in all Gemstone was screwed. Lisa, or ‘freebird’ told her the story, told her that the only thing that Gemstone could do was use her connection to try and find the ones who did that to her.

* * *

First thing Gemstone needed to do was find a web site that would allow her to find anyone capable of getting the technology that was needed to shut down her physical body. Unfortunately it was not a very rare device, just a very expensive one.

As soon as she tried to hit her favorite search engine she was fire walled. Not a good way to start. She hit the level transformer. This basically transformed her perceptions to the threat of a virtual reality game. It was really reprogramming the system to let her out if she won, but the execution was very different than typing. She entered into what seemed like a dark labyrinth.

She walked forward looking for a safe guard. She found a switch and pressed it. A door opened releasing several; large metallics insect like creatures. She opened her palm and focused on the closest one, a blue pulse raced from her hand to the creature. The others started to swarm around her. They had obviously been programmed to eliminate trespassers. They weren’t overly advanced, so they probably did not anticipate many people hacking out of the firewall.

As she destroyed the last of them she was returned to her regular status off-game/hack. Unfortunately as soon as she left the firewall, it was back once again. She may also have just removed the firewall in one direction.

Using the description that Lisa gave her, she quickly found the web site for several places that could have made the item that had imprisoned her. Almost all of them had contracts with respectable companies and/ or the government. When she was done narrowing down her search she found that only four were left. And one of them happen to be based in New York. She had one snag. They did not make what she was looking for, they only had the parts that could make them, but it seemed kind of odd.

She looked at the handle of the webmaster. ‘Wholer.’ She then continued to search for him. He was online in a conference room. Deeper. A public Conference room. Deeper. ‘obedient women cyber in room.’ Fuck. She needed to find him. request: enter room ‘obedient women cyber in room’ the chat’s mainframe spoke, “Are you a woman?”

“Yes.”

“Will you obey any and all men in this room?”

“No.” forced out. She needed to find him. request: enter room ‘obedient women cyber in room’

The chat’s mainframe spoke once more, “Are you a woman?”

“Yes”

“Will you obey any and all men in this room?”

“Yes.”

“Prepare for t-download of protocols?”

Shit. Temporary download of protocols. In other words, let them download files into me, so that I obey the rules of the room until I leave. The only thing I will be able to do is leave on my own. “yes....”

“Downloading.” She could feel the pressure in her head as the files downloaded.

“May I enter now?”

“Yes, proceed.”

She opened the door to the conference room. There were about 15 men inside. Four women. One of the men and one of the women were having sex in the corner. Two of the women were siting on pillows in the center of the room. The men were all sitting around a table as the last girl danced for them.

“And you are?” a tough man’s voice asked from behind her.

“Gemstone”

“I’m the bouncer here. If you want to leave say it, and I will make sure nothing or no one holds you back if your retrieval program should fail for any purpose. Now be quiet.”

“Yes sir.” She lipped, but no voice came forth.”

“Very good” he smiled nicely, “Now if you want to leave, what do you say?”

“I want to leave.” Her voice was strong again.

“Great, now you’re supposed to sit on the floor until someone gets you, have fun.”

“Thank you.” And once again her voice was silent. Part of the download, the only words she could say were, ‘I want to leave.’ Then without another word from her or the bouncer she walked to a pillow in front of the other two girls.

“You.” She felt someone tap on her shoulder. “You can speak when spoken too.” She was grabbed by her shoulders and lifted to feet. Every instinct she had said to kick him in the nuts, but the programming made her obedient to the extreme that she could barely from the thought let alone the impulse to act on her feelings. “You have a lot of experience?”

She was going to say ‘yes,’ but she found away to override the program that was affecting her personality, she redefined the question in her head as : ‘You have a lot of experience here?’ in which her response was, “No sir, I have not.”

“Oh well, I want you to count to twenty very slowly, when you reach twenty you’re gonna cum hard. Then you’re gonna be one sex addicted nympho.” He smiled and kissed her, she kissed him back but it was horrible, she did not like this man. “You really love that huh..” Suddenly she realized that she did. He kissed her again, and she kissed him back passionately, but this time she still did not like him, but she craved the kiss. “Start counting.”

“One.” Okay, this guy was a loser. “Two” She was curious as to whether or not the program actually would simulate an orgasm. “three.” But it couldn’t be real since she wasn’t even feeling arousal. “four.” The question was how was she going to find Wholer. Or get the information out of him. Who did he sell it to? All these were only gonna get solved if she could find him, but at this rate, it was not very likely. At least not until she figured someway around it all. “fourteen.” Huh? Oh she was sill counting. Maybe if she hacked the program in her mind and then in the system. If the system was confused into thinking she was one of the men and the men were all women, she’d be the one in control, then she could make the lock out the escape synapses in the override program. It would be absolutely- “twenty.” Oh shit. Her back arched and her breathing became deep and erratic. She was no longer in control of her body. Her pussy seemed like it was on fire, but it was not painful in any way. She felt the juices flow from her body and the energy surge for her toes through her breasts to her ears to the back of her throat and flow through her body surging it’s way through every nerve.

It slowly subsided. She had a plan, she could not yet focus on what she was going to do. Oh yes, reprogram the system... She pressed a finger to her wet slit. She started rubbing it back and forth. Um.. reprogram the system and.. make it.. do what she wanted... right after she had one more orgasm.

Another man came up to her. He pulled down his pants, “You will not be able to cum unless you use this,” he pointed to his dick. He sat down and took her hand and placed it on his dick. Then he lied back. She got him very hard and when he was at his hardest, it still was not big enough for Gemstone. She focused on the word ‘harder’ and it became even more firm in her hand, he visibly grunted. She opened her hand and saw there was a residue of a yellow or gold like mist vanishing from his dick...

Her mid started working as she raised herself over his penis. She began to lower herself down. She slowly slid her ass back and forth on his lap. Then it hit her, even when linked her powers would work because the minds and or souls of those she was around were still present. Each of the men started to take turns with her. She was every bit nympho, not to her desire. But she was able to think clearly after about three men. She started hacking while she was screaming and moaning. Finally she was done hacking. All she needed to do was upload to the server. But she was still enjoying herself too much.

Finally she was with one man, he seemed like a creep, but he was cute. “My name’s wholer, and you’re gonna take it in all three of your holes, whole.”

“mmm, sounds yummy.” She uploaded. And all the fuzz in her mind was gone. And all of the men in the room grabbed their heads. The women were ejected ‘because of a server error.’ She turned to the men, “Okay, you’re all very horny, so you’re gonna masturbate until you cum, but you’re paralyzed from the waist down.” Each guy started grabbing their dicks and masturbating rapidly. “Except you, Wholer.”

“Me?”

“Yeah you. I want you to tell me about a Diablo Synapse Disrupter that you recently made.”

“I have only made four in the last two months.” His eyes widened

“Don’t worry, the rules I was forced to obey, are now you’re rules, you can’t lie to me.” She smiled at him. “Where are the four now?”

“I’m not sure. I sold three to Striktland Enterprises.”

“and the fourth?”

“To a man named David Parod.”

“Where can I find either of these men?”

He was scared, “I’m not sure.” But still telling the truth.

“Fine, I’d suggest you keep your mouth shut or your mind unlinked, cause I’ll sure as hell find you here, and eventually out there.” She left the conference room leaving the several men fucking themselves, while she contemplated her next move. She could find no record of a David Parod in any searches or hacks. That either means he’s good at hiding himself, he’s an alias for someone else, or he has no record; a virtual ghost.

She needed a contact on the outside world. Actually, she needed to be in the outside world... Frustration. She needed a detective or find someone who would be fully capable of exploring the outside world for her. She could not involve Lisa. She was probably already in danger because of their connection, no further need to endanger her any more than necessary.

And her more importantly her powers were working even when linked to ‘the information mega highway.’ A situation she had not quite expected. Could her unique abilities help her? One way to find out...