The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gemstone

Part 2

“Out for Justice”

Fd, mc, ff, mf,

Hey everybody, all the usual disclaimers, read it if you like all the categories above, if and only if it is legal for you to do so. I hope you enjoy, and feel free to throw me some email/feedback.

Gemstone just stood in the commons area. This part of the Interlink was like a lobby. Her magic was still in affect. And in the interlink, when her mind was separated from her body, she felt her magic growing. She could see the magic flowing around her. When she calmed her mind she could see electromagnetic surges of White, Blue, Black Green, red, and yellow flowing through out her world.

She needed to find the man who bought the devices at Striktland enterprises. As she sat she realized that she might have made a big mistake, what if it was more than one person at Striktland enterprises. Also, who is to say that it was definitely a man? She searched and could find no references for the company, which means it’s a cover for something else, or it is behind something bigger.

She nosed around the logs of people that visit the chat rooms. She started going through profiles, she found one for a ‘Constrictor,’ who worked for a company called Striktland enterprises. It occurred to her that this man was the person behind the device. She hacked further. Lucas Brightstone. She found his IP address, 206.45.0876.45.6783.223.45.1 and followed it to his server.

It appeared by the server’s logs that he wasn’t usually on for a few more hours. She scanned through his logs, most of the things that he said were fake. His name did not appear on any official documents. No license, social security, credit cards. Was this Lucas Brightstone just an Alias for the internet? Or was he very good at hiding his appearance?

She noticed that the inter-link’s internal time was 8 o’clock EST. The man would be on soon and she would be waiting in his virtual living room. She was sitting in what to her perceptions resembled a comfortable living room. Light particles of various colors arranged themselves and within seconds there was a sharp looking man in a very nice looking business suit. He spoke, “Ahh, and now a little freedom.”

He still hadn’t noticed Gemstone, but she decided to make her presence known anyway. “Ahem”

He quickly turned around. “Who are you?” he got into an offense attack stance.

“Don’t bother moving.” There was a brief flash, “I won’t allow it.”

“Who are you?”

“If you gave me a second, I would have answered that the first time. For all your purposes, you may call me ‘Gemstone.’”

“Gemstone?” he paused and looked up at her. “The hacker?”

“Yep.” She walked up very close to him. Her nose was millimeters from his, and she looked into his eyes, “where are you’re files on the Diablos? I can’t seem to find them on your computer.”

“How did you know—”

“Where are they?” Gemstone demanded. She was getting aggravated, which really did not suit her personality, she tried to remain calm most of the time.

“I don’t keep any of that on my computer, it’s all on disk, I don’t wanna risk the chance that a HACKER my break into MY computer.” He was angry now, but he still may as well have been tied down. Gemstone was looking at him with an unusual look. He suddenly his knees give out. Then he fell down completely on his chest. Seconds later he realized that he could move, sort of. “What did you do to me?”

“Nothing too evil. Until I get back, you will be able to move on your own, but it will be in conditions that feel similar to that of Jupiter. If this wasn’t all online, you’re body would probably crush itself. But since your settings indicate ‘no pain,’ you just find it near impossible to move your body.”

“Don’t leave, how do I know you’ll come back?”

“You don’t.” she paused, “Well to be honest, I’m a girl, and I don’t feel like being trapped in your body for too long.”

“My body? That’s impossible.”

“Well that’s what I’m about to find out.”

The Constrictor’s eyes widened, “No, wait!” And before his eyes in an amazing swirl of colors she somehow appears to have gone back to the real world... which is theoretically impossible, at least if she’s going to ‘his’ body.

* * *

She felt it happen, she was emerging into his body. Gemstone opened her eyes and looked down. She yelled, “Whoa!” She was a woman. She was no more than 20 years old. Why the hell was she pretending to be a guy online? Oh well the Interlink was probably full of people with false identities. “Well, at least I don’t have to worry about any strange new plumbing.”

She got up, and let her body do the work. Somehow she had picked up a few of The Constrictor’s body habits as she already knew exactly where to look for the disks. She flipped through each of them until coming to one that had a simple letter ‘D’ on it. She opened it up on the computer. The Constrictor had three girls names and addresses marked in. “Damn.” She wasn’t one of the targets. But she knew that she should take care of these other girls.

She grabbed a purse on her way out. She smelled the air. She was in Boston. She caught a cab. Using some of her mental influence over him, He was happy to wait for an indefinite period of time from the time that she got out of the cab and walked forward to the first girl’s apartment building.

Gemstone looked down at the tenant board and saw the name Ellie. She pressed the buzzer. About fifteen seconds later a voice came, “Hello?”

Gemstone responded, “Hello.”

“Oh, I am sooo sorry, please come right in.”

“Will you please meet me down here?”

“Oh, of course I will.” Less than a minute later the young woman was at the door She was about the same age as the body that she was possessing, she was thin, cute with short blond hair. “I’m sorry for making you wait. I did not expect you to come tonight.”

“Don’t worry about it. Turn around.” The girl complied. Gemstone saw the Diablo on the back of Ellie’s neck. It was very different than the one that was on Gemstone’s real body, this one was about the size of freckle. Gemstone might not have been able to see it herself had she not been using her vision to see different spectrums of energy. “Okay I’m about to remove this, but I want you to stay calm, listen very closely, I am not the woman I appear to be. I am,” she paused to think of an excuse, “using a device similar to the one you have to control this body. I am going to get revenge for you, but in one week, I want you to call the police, and tell them what she has done to you. Do you understand?”

“Of course Mistress.”

“Mistress? Oh shit, you are about to be one pissed off woman.” She pulled the Diablo out, Ellie immediately started crying. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of her.. err me.. err whatever. Take this, it is your proof against her, okay?” Ellie nodded. “I imagine that this body’s the last one you’d want to have hug you, but is there someone you can go to? Someone who can help you for the next week or so until everything is taken care of?”

“Yes, Thank you.” She wiped her eyes with the cup of her sleeve wiping black and purple make up across her face and sleeve. “I’ll be fine.”

Gemstone went back to the cab, the guy still was waiting for her. They drove to the second address. The situation was essentially the same. The third girl was the interesting one. After she was released, she had more to say. “The sad thing, is that I wanted to be controlled like that.”

“How so?”

“I went into this Mind Control chat room, I met him there. He was so cute, and friendly. I told him about how I had this fantasy about being controlled by someone else by magic or hypnosis or something and forced to do stuff I normally wouldn’t dare. Well one day he asked to meet me at his place, I was kinda scared but I went anyway. He left a key for me, and told me to come straight in and find the bedroom, and he would be waiting. Well I entered the bedroom. But he wasn’t there, and then all of a sudden a hand came from behind me, and it was chloroform. I felt my mind go away, but I didn’t even struggle, I thought he was trying to enact one of my fantasies. I awoke, and I was tied up. Then I saw her,” She pointed at Gemstone, “and she was naked. She tried to get me to do stuff, but I kept struggling, finally she left in frustration, she returned with that diablo thingy. In only a couple seconds, I was totally responsive to anything she had to say.”

“I’m sorry. I wish I knew what to say, all I can tell you is that I have some things planned for her. She will get her justice. She gave the young woman the Diablo device, just make sure the cops get this, one week form today.

She went back to the cabby for the third time. She told him to go back to ‘her’ apartment. About half way back, her eyes bulged out and a smile crossed her face, “Stop.” The cabby pulled over. She got out. And walked into a big flashy bar, that coincidentally had the words, “amateur night” written in giant neon lights just under the welcome sign.

She walked up to the guy who looked, in her opinion, to be the sleaziest, and told him that she wanted to get up there. He looked at her breasts, then her hips, back to her breasts and then to the face. “Alright, you can try after Suzy’s done with her routine, ten minutes.”

“Thanks.” Gemstone, went to find the ladies room, opened up her purse and fixed her make up giving some darker features. She was basically making herself, or really, the Constrictor’s body, a very slutty look. She emerged from the restroom looking, exactly the way she wanted too. She climbed up on stage, when it was time, and started dancing, and stripping, and getting lots of money. By the time she was done stripping she had earned nearly four hundred dollars. She left with three guys following her. She walked up to the cab and handed him one hundred. “Thanks for the ride, but I’ll be all set for myself the rest of the night.” The three men and Gemstone drove in one car. They arrived at the Constrictor’s apartment. “Ya know guys, I just can’t wait to fuck you guys, but do you mind giving me three minutes to check my email?” None of the three objected.

She sat down. She looked up and saw that she had a camera. She focused it on a table behind her. Then she logged on to the interlink. She looked and almost started laughing when she saw that the Constrictor was still in the same position as ‘he’ had been when she left. “Are you gonna let me go now?”

“Sure.” And the gravity effect was gone. “You were a total dead end. I thought you might have been the one who attacked me, but I guess not. Well, I want you to run and get off line. You got three horny guys waiting for you to fuck them.”

“Like hell I will, I’m a lesbian.”

“Hey you tricked three girls into having sex with you when they aren’t attracted to you. They weren’t Lesbians. At least I’m not tricking you. It’s justice.”

“They’ll rape me?”

“Nope. You’ll give it to them with a smile.”

“No way, I’ll kick them out the goddamn door long before I do anything like that.”

“Hey Con, get off line before I decide to make Jupiter happen every time you’re online.” ‘He’ gave her an angry look and signed off. Gemstone stripped her virtual clothes off. “This is gonna be great. She logged the television onto the Constrictor’s camera.

The confuse woman walked up to the first guy. She pushed him onto the table. She crawled up on top of him. His dick was the hardest of the three at that moment. He impaled herself on it slowly. She turner her torso around as much as she could and pointed to one of the men, “You front and center,” the guy walked around the table. She looked at the other guy, “You get up on the table, you’re in my ass got it?” He nodded as he got on the table. She looked at the guy in front of her. “This is gonna be tricky with all three of you fucking me, I’ll need my hands for support, why don’t you use yours, to guide my head.” The man put both his hands behind her head. She kissed the tip of his dick before taking it into her mouth.

Gemstone, just watched the four of them at it while stroking her own clitoris with her middle and ting fingers, while playing with her own breasts. “Nothing like a little justice to make you feel all warm and tingly,” her eyes bulged and a big grin popped on her face for a moment, “and HORNY inside.”

Sadly, she couldn’t enjoy the Constrictor’s torment for too long. She had to find the David Perod guy. He was next on her list.