The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gemstone

Gemstone

Part 3: Kiss my Ass

Hello world. Lots o’crazy stuff happening lately, but I’m getting back into the writing mood. Hopefully this won’t be the only thing I get posted in the near future, I got quite a few half written stories coming out shortly (mebbe). As for the disclaimers, if you don’t like mind control and sex, don’t read this story. If you shouldn’t read it for legal reasons or other such prohibitions, don’t read. But most importantly thi is my intellectual property and thus, my copyrighted work, so no stealing. Anyway, I’m a feedback junkie, so please write, I always write back. Well enjoy:

Gemstone could feel the flow of electricity, the cycles of information, the essences of life flow through and all around her. In the interlink she was evolving. No human had ever been sustained in the interlink for more than a few days before safe guards returned them to their body or potentially sleep overcoming them and returning them. But Gemstone had been online for weeks now. She had the powers of an enchantress, one who has the power to manipulate minds. Her magics were strong in the real world, but in this virtual world she was beginning to go beyond the limitations of an enchantress. Her perceptions were changing to her situations. But there was still one problem, as powerful as she was becoming she was trapped by a combination of technology and her own morals.

Her last clue to the device that kept her body unconscious was a David Perod. He had no formal ID on the Interlink. She had found a few clues, but every clue lead to a dead end. Tonight however her luck was about to change for the better, or maybe it will be for the worse. She hacked the FBI which is not something that is easy to do, nor at this time, a very smart thing to do, but it was her only alternative to being trapped on the interlink for the rest of her life. She found a picture of David Perod. He was meeting with a mysterious woman. But there was very little, the man apparently had been known for getting highly illegal technology. In ways he was more like the big-time little man. The file that she was reading had little on it. They were more concerned with the woman he was meeting. A L. Beauregard, she bought some interesting technology, but as to what she bought was not mentioned in the file. David Perod’s little brother set up the meetings. There was very little on him, but there was a lot more than on David.

Gemstone started scanning the interlink for Timothy Beauregard. She found him quite quickly. She quickly erased all evidence that she had actually been in the FBI’s file directories. She reached his home computer, and entered his homeroom. It was active, but empty which means he was on somewhere. She started searching. She found him, and ironically he was in a mind-control role playing room.

Gemstone logged herself in. The server began asking questions. **Do you understand what the rules of this room are?** Most likely the standard, “Yes.” **Do you know what tonight’s Mind control focus is?** “No.” **Hypnosis** Shit, she didn’t know much about that, not that it really mattered. **Would you like to download information on inductions?** Gemstone smiled, “Yes.” She could give it a try, if it did not work, she always had her enchanting to fall back on. She felt the information flow into her. Quickly there was a quick flash then she appeared to be in a large mansion. There were no exits, but there were doors all over the room leading to private rooms, most likely for those who preferred Erotic Hypnosis.

Gem started to scan the room. She thought that Timothy Beauregard may be in a private room already. She started to climb the steps when she saw him. He was talking to a woman who seemed mildly interested in him. He appeared to be a blithering idiot. He was sitting a couple feet away from her on a couch, and had absolutely no courage to sit in a little closer. Gemstone walked up to Timothy, “Hi there.”

He held his eyes on the other woman and turned his head to Gem before turning his eyes to her. But as soon as he did, Gem was the only woman on his mind. They began to engage in conversation. Gem was constantly moving closer to him until she sat up on his lap. By this point neither one of them had realized the other lady had got up and walked away. When the appropriate time came, Gem asked him if he wanted to go upstairs to a private room. He just nodded his head.

When he finally had enough nerve, he asked her, “Excuse me, we’ve been talking for nearly an hour, but I don’t even know your name...”

“My name is Jennifer. But you can call me Jen.”

“That is a nice name, you can call me Tim.”

“Well okay Tim. How about I hypnotize you for a bit, then you can hypnotize me?

“Alright.” He sat down in a nice soft chair.

Gem spoke up, “Alright Tim, I want you to close your Eyes.”

“Okay”

“Allow yourself to slowly sink into my words. Focus on my voice. Allow your body to sink into your chair. Feel yourself sink in. As your body relaxes so must your mind.” Gem paused for a few moments. Gem made it her breathing audible when she continued speaking, “You feel very relaxed right now. Your breathing is becoming slower, but stronger. In and out. In and out.” His breathing slowly matched her own pace, she slowly quieted herself as she continued.

He continued to breathe in and out as Gem spoke. Occasionally, he made some audible sounds that may have been words. But at other times he was unaware of himself speaking with her “in and out.”

“Your toes are starting to tingle Tim.” She looked down and watched as his toes tensed for a moment. “They are becoming numb, you can no longer feel them. The tingling and numbness is spreading throughout your feet.” His eyebrows showed discomfort. “But this is good, it makes you feel so good. It’s spreading up to your ankles and lower shins.” By now Tim was under, but she continued. “You want to feel yourself sinking deeper. Your knees are now tingly and as it continues to spread up through your body.”

He sat there and remained totally lost in her voice. Occasionally his breathing would alter slightly but would always return to its slow and deep state.

“Just allow yourself to slip away into my voice, as both of our deepest desires will be fulfilled.” He tried to form a smile, but it was lost in the hypnosis. " Everything below your waste is now numb and your fingers are beginning to feel the effects. The feeling is spreading through your wrists and moving through to your elbows. It has a very calming influence on you.” His breaths were very slow, but deep. “The tingling in your stomach is rising to your chest. In just a couple moments the tingling in your arms will meet the tingling in your chest.”

“Yes.”

“Very good, now feel it rise over your head, and you will be completely open to me. Our desires are the same there is nothing you can hide from me because there is nothing that you could want to hide from me. I bring you pleasure.”

“Yes.”

“You have a brother?”

“Yes”

Gem smiled, “His name is David?”

“Yes.”

“Where is he?”

“I don’t know.”

“Where does he live?”

“I don’t know.”

“Do you have a way of contacting him?”

“Yes.”

“How?”

“Email.”

Now we are getting somewhere, she thought to her self. “What is his name online?”

“Peace About.”

“Very good Tim, I want you to remember something for me. When you awake, you will remember that you had a very good time, but you will not remember what. What will you remember?”

“I had a great time, but I can’t remember what I did.”

“Very good, when I close that door, you will count to 20 and awaken, do you under stand.?”

“Yes.”

Gemstone stepped out the door and closed it. ‘Peace about,’ how hypocritical. She immediately logged out of the chat room. She looked for Peace About. He was not online, but she found his system. He too had a camera at his desktop just like the constrictor had. She activated it s she could look at his room. It turned out to be his office. Gem has had no concept of time as we know it, the clock on his computer said 1:41. A moment later a man walked in and turned on the TV. A minute later a woman walked in, kissed him and went off to another room. He watched and then all of a sudden the man was shocked by what he saw on television. Gem zoomed in, the police had just arrested Sally Cunningham for using illegal diablo devices. As Gem looked at the woman’s face, she realized it was the Constrictor. Bingo, she has her connection.

The man stood up and walked over to his desk, he picked up a telephone. He pressed a one button, speed dial? Gem just watched and listened from the man’s computer. “Someone got to Sally.” And he hung up. Another person she would have to unveil soon enough. She waited him for him to log on so she could start ripping him apart online. But he never did.

A few moments later the woman returned, she was now wearing a very sexy nightgown. He smiled, stood up and kissed her. Gem watched, from the virtual television as it transmitted from the computer’s camera. They stumbled against the computer shelf. Gemstone saw them, several more diablos, different models than the one that had been attached to her, but most definitely diablos. He was reaching up for one, while they were kissing. She cursed, “Shit, he’s going after her?” She pressed herself up against the virtual television. His hand was slowly descending to the other woman’s neck. She was tightly pressing her hands against the virtual television, “NO!! Stop!” And she suddenly realized she was holding David Perod’s hand. She was in his room, not virtually, but physically. Her virtual form had taken on a solid human shape.

The Woman fell back, Gemstone continued to hold on to Perod’s hand. Somehow she was standing in his office, she was holding Perod’s hand, and she was not possessing anyone. He spoke our, “Who the fuck are you?”

“The one who got Sally.”

“What?”

“I think we should have a talk.” She raised her hand, and she was once again in his virtual living room. “What the hell?” What’s going on. She had not meant to return. She looked at the Virtual TV, she saw the other woman, and she focused on her body for a moment. Her mind started to feel the contours of the woman’s body, and she closed her eyes for a brief moment and reopened them. This time she was in possession of the other woman’s body.

Gemstone heard the other woman’s voice speak out from ‘her’ mouth, “Well it looks like I’m gonna have to be in here until we are done.”

David Perod, was confused, “What the hell? First you appear out of nowhere, then you vanish, and now you’re in my girlfriend?”

“Well first off, she’s not your girlfriend anymore. When I leave I’ll see to it that she treats you like the scum you are, that is until you are arrested. I’ve already screwed with your brother’s head.”

“What did you do to him, I swear to God I’ll kill y—”

“Don’t worry, he’s fine, or at least he will be soon enough.” She casually rubbed her thumb over her breast, “Wow, do you realize how much more aware this body is of itself?” he shook his head, “It is very much more sensitive than my own body or any of the others I have controlled.”

“Really? How much more sensitive?”

“Very.”

“Good.” He charged her. He grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed.

“What the fuck are you doi—” Contact. He touched her clit and her mind stopped for just a moment. He was groping her breast rather roughly, which she usually did not like, but her body was extremely and unusually sensitive, she liked it. But her mind could focus on any important coherent thought as he rubbed through her nightgown into her pussy. Gem would have sworn that she was dripping. She arched her back and faced the ceiling gasping for breath. She pulled herself in close to him as he continued to fondle her. She pressed her lips to him. He started to lead her to a table. She was completely and entirely compliant with every gesture he made.

She found herself lying face down on the table with her legs spread. He whispered into her ear, “If you want this, just keep moaning.” And of course she did. She felt him press the tip of his penis against her pussy. She just moaned more as he slowly pressed in. Painfully slow. He started to pull out, and then pushed in. He was using her as a fuck toy. Gem was still too far lost in this body’s arousal to think clearly and get a hold of herself. In her own body she was used to the hormone levels, the sensitivity, but in this one, everything was so intense, her mind was lost in pure animal lust. Within moments she felt her vagina contracting rapidly around his dick. She orgasmed. Then she orgasmed again. With each orgasm her both her mind and her body screamed out louder and louder in ecstasy. It continued.

Finally she felt his body taking a slower but firmer movement. His dick began to pulse as it tensed over and over. He slid out of her. “I’m going to cum in your ass.” He positioned his hard cock at the entrance of her ass’ hole. And her mind snapped out of it with that comment.

“Stop!” And he was frozen. She struggled with the body she was occupying. She had to use her control powers to decrease hormone levels, and reduce sensitivity as well as arousal. Then a little mental push and the man standing across from her was only able to move above his neck.

“What the hell did you just do to me?” he asked.

“What did you do to this woman?”

“She’s a junkie, she stays with me cause I’m rich. She has addictions to certain drugs and—”

“Never mind, her problem, and luckily for you, not yours. As for me, I want to know who you sold the fourth diablo device. I know that you had four in your possession with a specific serial number, three of them were sold to Sally Cunningham, ‘the Constrictor’” She stopped for a moment, letting her knowledge sink in to him. “The fourth was sold to someone else, the question is who?”

“There are confidentiality issues. You can kiss my ass.”

“No, by the time we’re done, You’re going to be kissing my ass. Getting what you know out of your head isn’t really a problem, what happens to you is. If I have to pull the info out, I will make you regret it, if I don’t... Well, you’ll still regret it, but not nearly as much.”

“I don’t even know, the woman, I don’t even know her name, used the password of a former client. She paid a shit load of money, and I asked no questions. She gave me a phone, it would only be able to dial her once if there were any serious complications., then the number would be deleted off the system f used even once.”

“Tell me more about your previous client.”

“Well she used me a couple times, she didn’t have much more but was able to pay me back with information. I haven’t heard from her in a while.”

“What’s her name?”

“I’m not sure, but she’s in my files. Just look in my files for last September.”

“Okay.” She opened up the files and found a single folder in September. She looked at David, and there was a flash of colors.

“Can I please kiss your ass?” He was on his knee in full control of his body now, but obviously not his mind.

“Beg.”

“Oh please let me kiss your ass, I don’t know if I can live without the sweet taste.”

“Sweet? Hmmm, I never actually thought about it. Does my ass taste sweet? I suppose it is really ‘this’ body, but I think... you need... to make me... believe it first.” He of course begged and begged. Gem completely tuned him out as she continued reading the folder. Until the she final came to the client’s name. “Lindsey Marks, oh shit. I have a connection. She set me up.”

To be continued...