The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girl In The City

Twenty-six-year-old Juni kissed her boyfriend Thomas, who was a white bobby, goodbye at Heathrow Airport before she boarded a plane that was headed for New York. The Eurasian (Vietnamese, Chinese, and white) was going to spend two weeks there on vacation and then return home. She was going to what New Yorkers called “The City”, and from what she had read about it in London, NYC was a city that was bustling: it was a financial giant that had done business with her city and elsewhere in the world. It was “The Big Apple”. Oh how she was excited! Perhaps Juni would even get to see the famous Statue of Liberty or some other famous landmark. (Incidentally in 1776 another Juni had come to New York from Germany, but she was a bad girl).

When she got on the plane, Juni settled comfortably in a window seat and looked outside. It was a beautiful sunset evening, and she was mesmerized by the view-but within a few minutes, the plane started and eventually left the ground. Juni looked out the window again and saw how small everything on the ground was. Everything was so tiny and soon it was out of sight. Soon all she could see were clouds, not to mention the gorgeous sunset. Ooohh, it was going to heaven alive. The view was magnificent.

The flight lasted for a long time, and the plane didn’t reach New York City until 7 a.m. the next morning. Someone in the next seat woke Juni up when the plane landed, and within a few minutes she and everyone else were getting off the plane and going into the airport. Juni was still sleepy from being woken up, but the walk to the airport woke her up despite the fact that she yawned a lot.

When she got into the building, Juni called a taxi to take her to a hotel. Once there, the Briton managed to rent a room and slept away the morning. However, she woke up in the 11 a.m. hour, showered and changed. She was on her way out to explore the city.

That afternoon, Juni had managed to explore some of New York City, if not all, and even got to see the Statue of Liberty as well as Ellis Island. She even had lunch at a local cafe and did a lot more walking, so by the time she got back to her hotel, she was pretty tired. It was already evening and Juni had to get some sleep, but tomorrow she would continue her adventures.

* * *

The next evening, after her NYC adventures, the Eurasian was having dinner in a restaurant she had seen the day before, and what a nice restaurant it was: stylish and classy, and the classical music that was playing gave the place a nice touch. Of course, Juni was dressed to the nines: her waist-length black hair was neatly combed back with a barrette to fasten it in the front. Her makeup was perfect and her dress, which was low-cut, strapless and above the knee, made her look like a knockout-plus she wore nice, black high heels. Juni hadn’t thought about it, but her British accent was the perfect finishing touch. After all, what American man wouldn’t be a sucker for it?

She was eating her dinner, and had no idea that a police officer was watching her. He was handsome and in uniform, with short blond/brown hair, brown eyes, a nice, trim figure, nice lips and a white, clean-shaven face. The officer was obviously interested in her if he was staring at the beauty, but she didn’t notice. He, on the other hand, decided to go over and talk to her.

The officer quietly walked over to Juni and said, “Excuse me, miss, but I was noticing you from across the other table and...”

“Oh, is there a problem?” Juni asked, a bit frightened.

That’s when the officer noticed her British accent.

“Um, no, but might I say that you have a lovely accent. Are you from England?”

“Yes, London,” she shyly said, “but I’m here on vacation.”

“May I sit with you?”

“Oh, yes, of course.”

The officer sat across from her and asked, “So how long are you here on vacation?”

“Just for two weeks, then I’ve got to go back home.”

“That’s too bad. I was hoping that we could get better acquainted.”

“How old are you?", Juni asked.

“I’m 30, and you?”

“I’m 26.”

“Interesting,” the officer said.

“Is your girlfriend around here?", Juni asked-assuming that a guy that fine couldn’t be single.

“Nope, don’t have one.”

“How about a wife?”

“Not married,” he said, and then asked, “do you have a boyfriend?”

“Yes, in London. He’s a bobby.”

“Oh, one of those British police officers.”

“Yes, his name is Thomas.”

“Interesting,” the officer said, but secretly jealous.

“Oh, I forgot to ask you your name,” he said-slightly embarrassed.

“It’s Juni,” she said-slightly embarrassed herself.

“Well Juni, I’m Officer Nick Carye,” he said and they shook hands.

Officer Carye’s walkie-talkie started acting up. He picked it up and said, “Carye here.”

“Officer, we have a disturbance at an apartment complex. There’s a hostage situation going on and we need you to get down here now.”

“10-4,” the officer said. Afterwards he latched the walkie-talkie back onto his belt and exclaimed, “Shoot! I hate it when these things happen! I’m sorry Juni, but I’ve gotta go. Listen, can I have your number? Maybe we can get together tomorrow night.”

“Oh sure,” she said-and scribbled the phone number of her hotel room on a napkin. The officer grabbed it, stuffed it into his pocket, said bye and hurried off.

The next night Juni and Nick, as he now wanted to be called, ate dinner at a small cafe on New York’s trendy Upper West Side, and then went for a drive in his squad car. It wasn’t romantic, but it was exciting. Of course, Juni was aware that she had a boyfriend and considered herself and Nick to be just friends. Of course, Nick didn’t see it that way. He wanted the Briton in a more-than-friends way, and knew exactly how to do it. Being a licensed police hypnotist, he had used hypnosis on criminals and witnesses to extract confessions, but that was only how far he had gotten with it. Nick had never used it for personal gain, but after spending time with Juni, he wanted her and was willing to use hypnosis to achieve his goal. Most of all, he was going to make sure that Thomas wouldn’t know a thing about it.

* * *

The next night, Nick had a pocket watch, in his pocket of course, and planned to use it on Juni. She just didn’t know it yet. Incidentally, he was wearing his police uniform and she was wearing a halter top, hip-hugging jeans and sandals. It was a warm night in New York City, so she was dressed lightly. The two walked to her hotel and up to her room on the second floor. Once there, he asked, “Do you mind if we just had lamplight? It’s more intimate that way.”

“Okay, whatever you say,” Juni said, wondering why he wanted that level of intimacy if he was just a friend.

She turned on the lamp but turned off the main light. Once the lamp was on, Juni had to admit that it was nice, if not intimate.

“So Nick, now what?", she asked.

“Well Juni, I forgot to tell you yesterday evening that in addition to my job as a police officer, I’m also a licensed police hypnotist.”

“Really!” she asked, “what do you do as a police hypnotist?”

“Well, I extract confessions out of criminals and witnesses.”

“Oh, so you don’t have to use brutality.”

“Yes. I like to do it the easy way.”

“I see. What kinds of tools do you use to induce hypnosis?”

“Well,” Nick said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out the watch, “sometimes I use this pocket watch.”

He held it up in front of her eyes and said, “Look how beautiful it is, Juni.”

“It certainly is beautiful,” she said.

Nick began to swing it back and forth and said, “Look at the watch Juni...look at the watch...how it swings back and forth...and relax.”

Juni watched the watch and Nick said, “Relax...you are becoming more relaxed and tired...always more tired...you keep looking at the watch...how it swings back and forth. You are becoming more tired and sleepier. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t look away...you must look at the watch...you can’t look away.”

He saw how sleepy she was and continued, “You are becoming more tired and sleepy...always tired and sleepy...look only at the watch...listen only to my voice...you would like to sleep...deep sleep...sinking in a deep sleep.”

As she was fighting the hypnosis, the officer stroked her face and said, “Don’t fight against it...just look at the watch...see how it swings back and forth...you’re becoming more tired and sleepier.”

Her eyes were becoming very tired and he said, “You are so tired and sleepy...you would like to sleep.”

Into the induction, Juni’s eyes were so sleepy but she managed to stay awake. Nick said, “Don’t stay awake...close your eyes and sink completely under my control...you are so tired and sleepy...soon you will sink into a deep hypnotic sleep...very deep and so relaxing...you sink always deeper and deeper.”

Her eyelids were definitely heavy at this point and Nick said, “Close your eyes, Juni...sink in this deep hypnotic sleep. This deep sleep...good deep sleep...you are so tired...and sleepy.”

Juni was almost asleep.

“You hear only my voice...just my voice...you will obey me completely.”

“I must sleep for you now,” she said in a sleepy voice, as her eyes were slowly closing.

“Exactly...you must sleep for me...and do everything which I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

Her eyes finally closed and he said, “You are finally in a deep hypnotic sleep...you will do everything which I tell you...you are completely under my control.”

He stroked her breasts and said, “You obey me.”

“Yes.”

“Open your eyes but remain asleep.”

She opened her eyes without question and the officer said, “Kiss me, Juni.”

She grabbed him and kissed him very deep and hard on the lips, and he responded to the kiss in kind. Afterwards he told her, “Undress down to your underwear. Take off everything.”

Juni did as she was told and the officer stroked her naked breasts, saying, “You sink always deeper...always deeper in the hypnosis...sink always deeper in the trance...under my control...Sink always deeper in this nice, relaxing sleep.”

“Yes Nick,” she said-relaxed and sleepy.

“Sink always deeper...always deeper in the trance...always deeper...you sleep always deeper...sink always deeper in my hypnosis..under my control.”

“I am under your control.”

“What are you, Juni?”

“I am yours, Nick.”

“Very good...and what do you also do?”

“I obey you.”

“Good, very good,” he said-kissing her neck.

END OF PART ONE