The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girl In The City

Nick had had fun hypnotizing Juni in her hotel room last night. It was the first time that he had used hypnosis for personal gain, but it wouldn’t be the last.

It was now night 2 and the officer was going to pay a little visit to her hotel room, but it wasn’t a social call. He was going to hypnotize her again.

That night, Nick-in uniform-went to the hotel and up to her room. He knocked on the door and Juni heard him. She looked through the peephole and when she saw it was Officer Carye, she opened the door and let him in.

“Hi Nick,” she said.

“Hi Juni. How are you?”

“I’m fine, thanks. And you?”

“Well, I’m good but I’m not here on a social call.”

“Then why are you here?”

“For an entirely different reason. In fact, let’s go sit on the bed.”

“Sure thing,” Juni said-and they went to the bed to sit.

“Now, relax and look deep into my eyes...relax.”

Juni looked into his eyes and he said, “Look further into my eyes...deep into my eyes.”

She looked very deeply into Nick’s eyes and he continued, “Very good...completely relaxed...look deep within my eyes. It doesn’t matter if you become sleepy...so sleepy...and also tired...so tired and sleepy.”

She felt a bit sleepy and he said, “Good. Look further into my eyes. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t look away. Look further into my eyes. Always deeper...always deeper.”

“I must stay awake,” Juni said.

“No, you must not. You are tired..so tired and sleepy...your eyelids become heavy...so heavy...yes, you are so tired and sleepy...so tired...and sleepy...and your eyelids are so heavy..so heavy.”

It was harder and harder for her to stay awake. Nick saw this and continued, in a monotone, “Your eyelids are so heavy..look further into my eyes, You’re so tired...so tired and sleepy...yes, so tired and sleepy. Your eyelids are becoming heavier, always heavier.”

“I am tired and sleepy...eyelids very heavy.”

“Exactly. Your eyelids are becoming more heavy...so heavy...they become ever heavier. Close your eyes, Juni.”

Her eyes slammed shut and her head slumped down. The officer was pleased and said, “Now, you will allow me to visit you almost every night and hypnotize you. Is that right?”

“Yes Nick,” she said-with her eyes still closed.

“Good. Now tomorrow evening at work, I will call you and you will answer the phone. I will hypnotize you then.”

“I will answer the phone and you will hypnotize me,” Juni said.

“Very good,” he said, “now when I snap my fingers you will open your eyes feeling refreshed and relaxed, and you will remember this.”

“I will remember this.”

“Good,” the officer said and snapped his fingers. The Briton opened her eyes and came out of her trance feeling refreshed and relaxed.

* * *

The next evening: (night 3)

The phone rang and Juni answered it.

“Hello?", she said.

“Hello Juni,” the voice said. It was Nick.

“Hi Nick.”

“Juni, you are tired, so tired...your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy....yes, so heavy...you are so tired...so tired...yes, you are tired...your eyelids are so heavy, so heavy.”

“I feel very, very sleepy,” she said.

“Yes, exactly. Relax. You are so tired...yes, so tired...and your eyelids are so heavy...yes, so heavy. Relax. You are so tired...so tired and sleepy...your eyelids are so heavy..so heavy.”

“My eyes are very heavy.”

“So tired...you only hear my voice and you are so tired...and sleepy...yes so tired and sleepy...your eyelids are so heavy...so heavy...yes, you only hear my voice and you are so tired.”

There was a silence at the end of the phone and Nick asked, “What are you wearing?”

“A buttoned halter top and a bra, with hip-hugging jeans.”

“Unbutton your top and bra, and grab your breasts.”

Juni did as she was told, and Nick said, “Shake them back and forth for me, and as you do, you will go deeper into sleep.

“Yes Nick,” she said and began to shake them back and forth, going deeper asleep in the process.

“Are you shaking them for me, Juni?”

“Yes.”

“Stop now,” the officer said.

She stopped and he said, “When I hang up, you will awaken, dress and remember everything. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good. Goodbye now,” he said and hung up. Afterwards, Juni came out of her trance and dressed.

* * *

Night 4:

That night Nick came to Juni’s hotel room, once again carrying his pocket watch and ready to induce the hypnosis.

The two sat on the bed and he took out the watch. He held it up in front of her eyes and began to swing it back and forth, saying, “Look at the watch. You become tired and sleepy when you look at the watch. So tired and sleepy.”

The sleep was slowly coming into her eyes.

“Your eyelids are so heavy...you are so tired and sleepy. You want to be hypnotized.”

“I want to be hypnotized,” she said.

She was getting very sleepy and he continued, “Complete relaxing sleep...you sink in a relaxing sleep...into a very deep relaxing sleep...a relaxing hypnotic sleep. You’re sinking always deeper into this wonderful hypnotic sleep...always deeper...it is so nice...so relaxing...you can’t fight against it.”

Her eyes were slowly closing and he said, “Your eyelids are so heavy and you are so tired and sleepy...sink always deeper into this relaxing...hypnotic sleep...always deeper.”

“I must sleep now,” she said-with her eyes still following the watch.

“Yes, you must sleep. You are so tired and sleepy. Just sleep.”

Finally, Juni’s eyes closed and she fell into a good, deep sleep.

“Very good. You still hear my voice, and you are sleepy and relaxed.”

She said nothing. Her eyes were shut and her head was slumped down.

“Open your eyes but remain asleep.”

She opened her now glazed-over eyes and Nick said, “Undress and take off your bra.”

Juni took off her shirt and her bra, revealing beautiful, bare breasts. The officer cupped one of them in his hand and sucked on it, as he did with the other. She could do nothing to stop him.

Nick removed his lips from her breasts and said, “Get dressed. I’m going to snap my fingers and you’re going to wake up and remember everything. However, I’ll be back tomorrow night.”

She got dressed and Nick snapped his fingers. Juni returned to her full state of awareness and the officer said, “Well, gotta run now. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Okay Nick. Good night.”

“Good night,” he said and left the hotel room, firmly closing the door behind him.

* * *

Night 5:

“Watch my lips, Juni.”

She looked at his lips and the officer said, “As you watch my lips, you’re only hearing the sound of my voice. Now relax..relax.”

She relaxed and the officer said, “Relax...you feel how tired you’re becoming...so tired. Relax. You’re feeling so tired...so tired and sleepy..but continue looking at my lips...so tired..so sleepy. You’re becoming so tired...so tired...sink into a relaxing sleep...a deep hypnotic sleep...a relaxing, deep hypnotic sleep.”

She continued to focus only on the officer’s lips.

“Look at my lips, Juni. Look at my lips and focus only on my voice...and relax. Focus only on my voice and relax. You becoming relaxed and tired..always more tired. As you continue concentrating on my lips and my voice, you become more tired and sleepier.”

Nick saw how sleepy Juni was and continued, “You’re becoming more tired and sleepy...more tired and sleepy...look only at my lips and listen only to my voice..you would like to sleep...deep sleep...sinking in a deep hypnotic sleep.”

Juni was beginning to fight the hypnosis and struggling to keep her eyes open. The officer said, “Don’t fight against it...you are becoming tired...always tired...see how tired my voice is making you...always more tired and sleepier.”

Her eyes were very tired at this point but had not yet closed. Nick said, “Don’t stay awake. ..close your eyes and sink deeply under my control...you are so tired and sleepy, you would like to sleep..so deep sleep...your eyelids are much to heavy to hold open...You are tired..so tired...you sink always deeper into a relaxing...deep sleep...you sink always deeper into a hypnotic sleep..very deep...and relaxing...you sink always deeper and deeper.”

Her eyelids were heavy at this point and the officer continued, “Close your eyes, Juni. Sink into the deep hypnotic sleep. This deep sleep...good deep sleep...you are so tired...and sleepy...you would like to sleep.”

She was almost asleep. Her eyelids were drooping and starting to close.

“You only hear my voice...just only my voice and you obey me completely.”

“I must sleep for you now,” Juni said in a sleepy voice.

“Exactly. You must sleep for me and do everything which I tell you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

Her eyes finally closed and the officer said, “You are finally in a deep hypnotic sleep, and will do everything which I tell you. You are completely under my control. In fact, in the future when I say ‘lips, Juni,’ you will look at my lips, your eyes will get heavy, you will become very sleepy and go back into hypnosis. Do you understand?”

“I understand. I am completely under your control.”

“Open your eyes, Juni and look into mine.”

She opened her now glazed-over eyes and looked into his.

“That’s a good girl,” Nick said-and proceeded to remove her nightgown, revealing her naked breasts.

Then Juni saw his lips move towards hers.

END OF PART 2