The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Girl In The City

Night 6:

Nick was once again in Juni’s hotel room. but this time they were standing up.

“Look at my lips, Juni,” he said.

She looked down at his lips and Nick said, “Keep your eyes focused on my lips whilst you listen to the sound of my voice. Keep your eyes focused on them and soon you’ll notice that your eyes begin to blink more and more. But I don’t want you to close your eyes. Just keep them fixed on my lips while you listen to the sound of my voice, you can notice how those eyes are beginning to feel heavy, heavy and tired, heavier and heavier. They may feel a little strained-you may notice that my lips begin to go out of focus and blur a little. You may even notice your eyes begin to water, but that’s alright-because your eyes are becoming heavier and heavier, more tired-so tired-so tired and so heavy they just want to close-and they’re blinking more and more.”

Juni’s eyes began to blink rapidly in an effort to stay awake.

“Becoming so heavy now that it’s just too much effort to keep them open-but for now I want you just to try to keep them open-just try.”

She tried her hardest to hold open her now-heavy eyes, but they felt like lead.

“And you find that the harder you try to keep those eyes open the heavier and more relaxed those eyes become. So heavy-so comfortable and relaxed. And when you find that it would be so nice to just allow those eyes to close-all by themselves-you can stop trying to keep the eyes open and relax those tiny muscles and let go. Let go. Relax. As you close those eyes now, notice how much more comfortable it is with the eyes closed. Just relax-and drift deeper and deeper and deeper relaxed.”

She finally closed her eyes and heaved a sigh of relief. Her head slumped down as well.

“Open your eyes but remain asleep. Continue focusing on my lips.”

She opened her eyes but remained asleep, with her eyes still focused on his lips.

“Very good Juni,” he said and told her, “When you look at my lips, you feel the urge to kiss them. Kiss them. You want to kiss them.”

“Yes, I want to kiss them,” she said sleepily. Then she pressed her lips to his and they shared a passionate kiss. Afterwards, Nick said, “You are deeply asleep, Juni...deeply asleep, even though your eyes are open.”

“I am deeply asleep.”

“Yes you are. You love feeling so sleepy...and hear only my voice. Look at me now.”

“Yes Nick,” she said and looked at him.

Nick pressed his warm body to hers and she put her arms around his neck and stroked his hair. She heard him speak softly to her: “Touch me with your soft lips on my neck.”

She kissed his neck gently, and also slid her lips down his neck. Nick’s hands went under her shirt and touched Juni’s skin. He took one of her breasts in his hand and she whispered in his ear, “Baby...ohhhh, that feels good....give me more....”

Her lips were trembling with excitement. They were hungry and begging to be kissed. Juni tried to calm them, but they were restless, wanting more and more to be kissed. Nick’s lips found hers and they kissed intensively. She took his hand and he felt her breathing and her heartbeat. With Nick’s other hand, he stroked her upper body and she began to softly moan. The officer quieted her lips with more of his kisses.

Nick played with her lips and came closer to her. Juni’s lips were wet and hungry for his kisses. When he touched her breast again, she was moaning as an answer to his touch. Juni stroked his face, feeling his smooth skin, as well as his soft hair. Nick whispered erotic things in her ear. He carried her to the bed, and they kissed again. When they were on the bed next to each other, he took off her shirt and bra, and she closed her brown eyes. Nick began to kiss her neck and came down to her beautiful breasts. She moaned louder and said, “Nick, make me weak.”

He touched her breasts with his warm hands. Juni felt his warm hands on her breasts and he kissed them and sucked her nipples. The sucking was very intense, to the point where her nipples were sore. Then he licked them with his warm tongue and she moaned in pleasure, opening and closing her eyes to enhance the experience. Nick loved sucking her breast and playing with her nipples. He liked to hear her moan and held her hand all of the time.

* * *

Night 7:

After Juni was hypnotized again, she and Nick (who wore a condom) got totally naked and felt their hot bodies. Her breasts touched his bosom and she was very close to him now. Juni put his finger on her lips, which was a sign for the officer to kiss them. They were wet and hungry.

Nick kissed her and their tongues connected. He pressed his body firmly against hers and he did the same. He felt her full breasts on his chest and gave her a French kiss. Then he put one of her legs up so he could intrude her body. Juni was moaning loudly and welcomed Nick’s “invasion”, as her leg was now in a sexual position.

The officer played with her breasts and began to push her body, and when he started pushing, she started moaning and moaning. He had both breasts in his hands and stroked them while pushing her body again and again...and once again kissed her. Juni was moaning and to the officer’s pleasure, she said, “Push me baby.”

His head was between her breasts, and he pushed her in the gentle way that she liked it. Juni was moaning in short waves and was near an orgasm. Nick licked her breasts and Juni embraced him with her arms and legs. In this moment, the officer made a last push and they both had an orgasm. She moaned again, as did Nick when he came into her.

After the sex, they fell asleep until 10 or 11 a.m. the next morning.

* * *

The next morning:

“Lips, Juni.”

She re-entered her trance and the officer said, “I know that you have to leave next week, so I will not come back and hypnotize you. However, you will not mention any of this when you get back to London. You will give me your home number and I will call and hypnotize you then. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good. Now at the count of three, you will awaken and remember my instructions. Okay, one..two..three.”

She woke up and Nick said, “Um Juni...since you’re going back to London next Saturday, can I have your number? I want to keep in touch with you.”

“Of course,” she said. Then she went to a table and found a pad and pen. The Briton scribbled down her London number, tore it off the pad and gave it to him.

“Thanks,” he said.

“No problem.”

* * *

The next Saturday, Juni went back home to London and following Nick’s post-hypnotic suggestion, she didn’t mention her exploits to Thomas. However, one night the officer called her on the phone.

“Hello,” she said when she picked up the phone.

“Hello Juni. As you listen to my voice, your eyes are getting heavy and they are becoming tired, very tired. You will want to close your eyes.”

“I want to close my eyes,” she said, nearly hypnotized.

“Yes, you do,” he said, “you want to close your sleepy, sleepy eyes-your sleepy, sleepy eyes.

Close them now.”

Her eyes slammed shut and he asked, “Are your eyes closed.”

“Yes, Nick.”

“Good. Now open them but remain deep asleep.”

She opened her eyes without question.

“Obey me, Juni.”

“I will obey you, Nick.”

“Take off your top and bra, and grab your breasts.”

She did as she was told, and he asked, “Did you do what I asked?”

“Yes Nick,” she said in a sleepy voice.

“Now grab your crotch and touch yourself. I want to hear you moan and also want you to shake your breasts.”

Juni grabbed her crotch, touched herself, and started shaking her breasts and moaning in pleasure, pleasing the officer.

The fun had just begun.

THE END