The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GIRL WITH THE BIG TITS

Author’s Note: This story is dedicated to Becky.

28 year old Rebecca Fitz glumly walked past the gaily lit strip club after leaving the unemployment office without a job prospect, again.

She tried to cheer herself up with the fact that she was not alone in her dilemma, but that thought was dubious comfort.

The burly bouncer leered at her as she passed. “You could always find work here,” she said, winking at gaping at her large breasts.

“I probably could,” she thought to herself, sighing as she looked down at her 38DD’s, the source of both pleasure and discomfort to her; pleasure in the fact that having a large bosom had its advantages, and discomfort in knowing that people seldom looked at her face when speaking to her.

Rebecca was not an unattractive woman by any means. Possessed of thick, long black hair, dark eyes, and a somewhat olive complexion, her mixed Jewish and Italian features gave her the appearance of being exotic and Middle Eastern looking.

She took pride in knowing that she was too much of a feminist to parade around for the entertainment of men, and would never stoop to baring her body for a living.

Returning to her small studio apartment, and pretending not to notice the “Past Due” rent notice that the landlord had left taped to her door, she resigned herself to another Friday night of ice cream and web surfing, when a not so junky looking piece of junk mail caught her eye.

“Help Wanted: “Attractive young women aged 25-30 needed for background and extra work for commercials, music videos, etc. No experience necessary. Apply online now.”

A bit of a deeper look and it was revealed to her that the ad was from something called Mesmertainment, Inc., but it looked legitimate, and there seemed no harm in sending them a resume.

She noticed a rather lengthy questionnaire attached, regarding work experience, and education.

As she continued to scroll down and answer the questions, however, she noticed they were getting a little more personal, such as asking her sexual preference, and what was her opinion on women and objectification in film and art.

She also noticed that the website itself was distracting her, with words constantly floating across the screen in shaky lettering.

MONEY.....SECURITY.....EXTRAS....BACKGROUND.....SETS....PROPS.....DECORATIONS; the words were always there, shifting and shimmering, dimly registering in her mind.

There was also a soft, pulsating glow, too, that periodically illuminated the words, as if someone was sleeping through them, and, while somewhat distracting, was not an unpleasant sensation to be experiencing.

Rebecca did not notice her dish of coffee ice cream slowly melting in its bowl, the sky turning to twilight as she continued to answer the questions, most of which were now consisting of “yes” or “no” answers.

WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS SEXY?

yes.

WOULD YOU BE OFFENDED IF BOTH MEN AND WOMEN FOUND YOU SEXY?

no.

WOULD YOU BE COMFORTABLE WEARING SEXY CLOTHING IN A SHOOT?

yes.

WOULD YOU LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WEAR SEXY DESIGNER CLOTHING IN A MUSIC VIDEO OR COMMERCIAL?

yes.

WOULD YOU LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY WHILE MODELING THE LATEST SEXY FASHION TRENDS FROM TOP DESIGNERS?

yes.

It was not until her she heard the spoon clink against the bowl that she realized just how many questions she had answered, but then the screen suddenly went blank, replaced by the words PLEASE WAIT....

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS AND HAVE BEEN DEEMED AN ACCEPTABLE CANDIDATE. A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL WITH A CONTACT INFORMATION REQUEST WILL BE SENT TO YOU SHORTLY, was the message that followed.

Rebecca blinked, then again, the images of the words and the soft glow lingering in her eyes long after the screen itself went strangely blank.

The confirmation e-mail that followed requested her cell phone number and a head shot.

While not a professional actor, she thought it might put her at the front of the casting line were she to include samples of her more notable aspects, so she also included a photo of herself in a bikini.

The rest of the night passed uneventfully, but for some reason, she found sleep a little elusive.

Tossing and turning, she kept seeing words in her mind.

PROP.

EXTRA.

FURNITURE.

That and the more uncomfortable and sort of exciting image of herself jumping up and down in a ridiculously tacky and revealing outfit, her tits, no, breasts, jiggling up and down, like eye candy in a music video.

Eventually, though, sleep found her, although she could not help but smile as she drifted away on the last word.

TITS.

The phone rang unexpectedly, and Rebecca clumsily fumbled for it, dimly noticing that it was 6:00 am.

“Miss Rebecca Fitz?”

“Ummmm, yeah?” she responded groggily, straightening her oversized sweat shirt as she slowly came to wakefulness.

“Ms. Fitz, this is Master Rick, from Mesmertainment? I am very sorry to call you so early in the morning, but we recently reviewed your employment application, and we have a part that would be just perfect for you. Unfortunately, the shoot is happening today at 7:00 am sharp.”

“I know that this is very short notice, Ms. Fitz, but it is just background work and it pays very well, $1500 in cash for a few hours work. Can you be at the following address?”

“Ummmm, yeah?” Rebecca responded, still trying to process all this, but Master, Master?, Eric was speaking so quickly and urgently that she felt compelled to listen, that and the prospect of paying her back rent and having shopping money left over as well.

Master Eric told her to not bother with looking presentable right away, as that would be taken care of in make up and wardrobe, so she quickly took down the address and left her home, her stomach slowing protesting her hasty decision to not have her customary breakfast.

Arriving at the location that appeared to be an old warehouse, Rebecca was surprised to find both an expansive and expensive looking film set going on, with people running about and sets being finished.

A rather boyish looking man with gorgeous eyes approached her, smiling warmly. " Hi, you must be Rebecca Fitz,” he said, his soft but firm touch, gently grazing her wrist as took her hand. " I am Master Eric, President and Founder of Mesmertainment. I am so glad you could make it. Here.”

He reached into his pocket, and Rebecca tried not to catch her breath when he pulled out an impressive wad of cash, calmly doling out seven one hundred dollar bills to her. " Here is half up front, and you can pick up the rest at the end of the shoot. Just follow the girl with the great legs there into make up, and we will get you looking great. Do you understand?”

“Sure,” she responded, still not quite sure what to make of the rapidly progressing events, though it did seem a bit odd that Master Eric would speak so casually, somewhat sexistly about the girl, who actually did have great legs, now that she looked at them.

“Oh, one other thing. We already have a Rebecca here, so you will have to be Becky for the rest of the day. After all, it fits.”

Rebecca winced, and started to retort, having always hated the name Becky, but the girl with the great legs had already taken her arm and was pulling her towards the dressing room. " Come on, Becky, let us get you ready,” she said.

Rebecca felt as if she was a race car being assembled, with a very professional hair and make up crew around her..

Her face blushed a little when she noticed the skimpy bikini she was going to have to wear, but it was all happening so fast, and they were indeed bringing out her better features, although she wished she could get something to eat, and that everyone would stop calling her Becky, although they were all being well meaning about it.

“This color looks great on you, Becky.”

“These high heels will make you feel so sexy, Becky.”

“You have such a beautiful body, Becky.”

Eventually she emerged, and yes, she did feel sexy and hot.

The bikini started as a collar around her neck, then dipped down and around her tits, breasts, then down to her crotch, almost like an ankh, the sexy metallic material making her feel like some erotic alien.

She was relieved to realize that basically she was just required to sit on the hood of a fancy automobile, one that was parked a little too close to the food table, the smell of bacon and eggs causing her stomach to growl, so she tried focusing on the camera instead, although it was hard with all the flashing lights and people giving her directions.

“Look this way, Becky.”

“Just relax, Becky.”

“Don’t focus on the camera, just focus on my words, Becky.”

“Let yourself go, Becky.”

It seemed to go on forever, and she found herself constantly becoming lost in the flashing lights and the steady bass of the house music that was playing in the background.

“CUT!” came suddenly out of nowhere, and Becky, no, Rebecca, shook her head, vainly trying to clear it of the images of flashing lights and action commands.

Master Eric appeared, again with that warm, dazzling smile that made her feel that everything that was happening to her was somehow natural and normal.

“Hey Becky, you were great. Unfortunately, we are having some technical problems, and the shoot is going to go over our regular schedule. Can you stay a few more hours? Here.”

Again, when she pulled out that enormous wad of cash, and peeled of another seven hundred dollars, she forget that she did not even know what time it was, there being no clocks or time pieces of any sort that she could see.

“Um, okay. Can I get something to eat first?”

Master Eric shook his head vigorously. “No, you might mess up your make up. You can have as much energy juice as you like though. There is a pitcher of it in the dressing room, along with a training video I want you to watch. Just sit there and relax and drink and watch the video like a good girl, Becky Tits.”

“Yes Master Eric” she unexpectedly responded. “Wait, what did you say?”

“Sorry, my mouth slipped. Fits.”

“Go to your room and obey now.”

As she wordlessly turned and walked back to the dressing room, she felt a strange fluttering in her stomach, wondering why it made her feel sort of tingly when she identified with Master Eric’s strong and authoritative tone.

The promised pitcher was there, and Becky, no, Rebecca, thought it tasted very pleasant, and she did not notice that the video was already playing.

The juice tasted so good, she had another glass.

Then another.

As she settled into the new comfy leather chair that had somehow replaced the prior wooden one, she had to admit, it was nice to just sit in a comfy black leather chair, with a cool drink in her hand, being paid to watch a training video that looked more like a music video; with still more images of flashing lights and thumping bass, with more motivational words shimmering in the soft screen.

SEXY.

EXTRA.

BACKGROUND.

MOTIONLESS.

FOCUSED.

MINDLESS.

Wait, did it say..

Oh.

She lost track then, her breath slowing as did the images of the screen, to be replaced by images of beautiful, large breasted women running in slow motion on a beach.

Becky’s jaw became slightly slack, the empty glass falling to the floor as her eyes widened, delightfully drinking in the erotic images before her.

The words were shimmering faster now, faster.

OBEY.

PROP.

NAMELESS.

EXTRA.

HOT.

AROUSED.

Becky, yes; that was right, Becky felt her fingers slowly slide down under the g-string like bikini bottom, which was already soaked with her womanly arousal.

The words kept washing over her, and though a rapidly diminishing part of her mesmerized mind was screaming a warning, her beautiful body yearned for more.

Different words were flashing now.

SLUT.

TITS.

OBEDIENT.

It was true, she did have big tits.

MINDLESS PROP.

No, wait, that was not right. was oooooooohhhhh.

HOT.

AROUSED.

OBEDIENT.

Yes.

Yes.

Oh, God, yes.

An erotic wave of orgasmic release crashed over her, then another.

Then another.

Then another.

Becky’s head lolled to her chest, her mouth murmuring the words that were already burrowing into her mesmerized mind, looping over and over and over as she drifted into sensual slumber.

“Hey, Tits. Wake up. We need you for the shoot now.”

The girl with the great legs was shaking her from a deep sleep where part of her really wanted to stay.

Wordlessly, Becky Tits let the girl with the great legs lead her out onto the set again.

The first thing she saw was Master Eric’s eyes, and his dazzling smile.

Instantly, a large, kind of silly grin spread over her face. " Hi Master” she said, without a trace of irony.

Master Eric began to speak, then looked sort of disapprovingly of her appearance.

“Ohhhh, bad girl, becky tits. you came all over the bikini.”

Becky’s face flushed as she looked down, for she knew it was true.

What she could not comprehend, though, was that the fact that Master Eric disapproved was more reproachful to her than having a room full of strangers see her obvious arousal.

“I am sorry, Master Eric. I....”

“You were cumming like a slutty girl with big tits. I know, maybe we can work something out.”

Becky was stunned, not understanding why she was not objecting to how casual Master Eric was with her, but then he smiled again, and she felt better.

“Tell you what, for this scene, let us do it without the bikini. We need someone who looks slutty and cheap. And you have big tits and that Middle Eastern appearance. We need someone who looks dumb and hot and exotic and sexy.”

Becky’s head was swimming. “Um, I guess, but umm..nude?”

Master Eric smiled again. " Oh, don’t worry, becky tits. It will be a snap.”

With that, he did indeed snap his fingers, and becky fell back into the well of her dreams.

Wordlessly, she stripped naked.

Her nipples became like rocks when she heard the room draw a collective breath.

Master Eric flashed her his dazzling smile again. “Good girl, becky tits. Now, follow the prop men.”

becky’s body was trembling, her heart pounding in her chest as she felt herself being handled by two prop men.

She was feeling so objectified, dehumanized, as if she was one of the sticks of furniture being moved around the set, which now resembled something more like a sleazy strip club.

“Stand over there, becky tits.”

“Jiggle up and down, becky tits.”

“Dance like an empty headed bimbo slut, becky tits.”

The music was getting hotter now, faster, and becky tits found that when focused on the commands, it was easier not to remember that she still had not eaten, or relieved herself, or even knew what time it was.

As the lights began to spin again, and her arousal ran down her legs again, she lost herself in the words and lights and music, her beautiful body swaying to an beat that only her mesmerized mind could hear, a sexy, empty grin on her face.

“wake up tits.”

The girl with the great legs was shaking her awake again, helping her into a long grey trenchcoat.

becky tits shook her head, which seemed so fuzzy and out of focus, sort of like the room.

She nodded wordlessly as the girl with the great legs helped her into the trench coat, and towards the door.

Master Eric met her there, and her heart leapt again when he smiled into her.

“here tits,” he said, once again peeling off several hundred dollar bills, this time ten, winking as he pushed them down between her big tits.

“Thank you Master Eric,” she said, a feeling of adoration overcoming her.

He smiled again. " Just call me master, tits. Everyone does.”

becky, no, tits, yes, tits smiled blankly. " Yes Master,” she cooed.

The girl with the great legs walked her to the door, telling her how busy Master Eric was, but how he liked her and made time for her, and would love to use her again.

Tits was shoved out the door then, the girl with the great legs blowing her a kiss and reminding her to call the number on the business card in her coat pocket.

Not noticing that it was now evening, she slowly walked towards home, her head slowly trying to process all that had happened on this strange and erotic day.

Random thoughts of her past pleasures caused her to space out again, until the familiar voice of the leering bouncer called out to her.

“Good evening, tits,” he said.

“That’s Tits to you,” she said, again without a hint of irony or thought.

The bouncer was taken aback, not expecting a response, then he noticed how the trenchcoat was all she had on, her big tits threatening to explode out all over him.

“Would you like to come inside for a free drink?” he asked cautiously.

Tits shrugged. “Sure, why not. Here is a freebie.”

She then flashed him, and grinned herself when she saw the sudden bulge in his pants.

“Oh, baby,“he said, taking her arm and leading her inside the club.

Tits was instantly overwhelmed by the intoxicating mix of perfume, smoke, and liquor. The lights and the music overwhelmed her again, and her dripping pussy took notice of the eyes of both men, and some women, too, eyeing her as she walked across the floor.

The bartender winked at her, and at the bouncer, not that Tits noticed that, and he poured her a drink. " House Special,” he said.

“Whatever. Gimme the drink,” she responded, slugging it down, the hot liquor burning as it ran down inside her.

Her head was spinning, when the bartender began to prod her. “The music started. That is your cue. Get up on stage now, " he said, his eyes gleaming with excitement and triumph.

Tits nodded again with no words, and casually removed her coat, calmly walking towards the stage.

The MC announced, " And now ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the girl with the big tits!”

Tits felt a strange yet familiar feeling come over her, as her mind saw her Master’s dazzling smile yet again, the cheers and whistles of the crowd licking her body as she strutted across the stage.

The pole was soon slick with her quim, and she found herself quickly and easily adjusting herself to moving around it, against it, humping herself while the crowd cheered.

She did not mind it at all when another woman with big tits joined her, and squirted oil over her tits, rubbing them and making Tits rub hers.

She thought she would stop cumming when the music stopped, but it went on an on, and she and the other girl went around and around and around,and her hands were suddenly AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

tits slowly staggered towards her apartment door, fumbling with her keys.

She could still taste the dancer’s pussy in her mouth, a bonus, she was told, for having made the two of them so much money, the other girl with big tits pulling her into the dressing room and going down on her.

There was still some dried cum on her big tits when she had tit fucked the owner, so he would give her the best night to work.

She sighed as she settled onto bed, money literally falling out of her trenchcoat as she sank down on her bed.

Things were going to be different now. She did not have to worry about anything.

After all, she was just a prop.

An extra.

Furniture.

No personality.

Not even a name.

Just the girl with the big tits.

She smiled emptily again, and her fingers found her insides as she faded away into her Master’s smile.

THE END