The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GIRL WITH THE BIG TITS CH.2

By Witchman

18 year old Sarah shifted in her seat as the bus ambled slowly to the last stop that would leave her at the edge of Tompkinsville Gardens, one of the swankier neighborhoods in that erotic town.

She was going to spend the summer with her estranged Aunt Rebecca, the black sheep of the family.

Personally, Sarah had always liked Aunt Rebecca, or Aunt Becky, as she was better known. She had always thought of her as her sexy, hip aunt.

Sarah had only been eight when she heard the stories her parents would gossip about; about how Aunt Rebecca started to work as a stripper, then made porn movies, and eventually started her own production company, allowing her to retire at age 35 and live a life of leisure.

Over the years, Sarah would receive a Christmas and birthday card, but other than that, Aunt Becky had kept a very low profile.

As Sarah had grew older and learned the facts of life and of porn sites, she had found herself alternately aroused and astonished at her estranged aunt’s erotic work.

She had demonstrated on video a healthy appetite for fellatio, as well as first lesbian seductions.

Sarah was ashamed to admit it to herself but she had often masturbated at some of the hotter girl/girl scenes.

Only recreationally bi, she nonetheless found some of the mentoring scenes quite mesmerizing.

It was with some surprise then that she had received an engraved invitation on the fanciest paper Sarah had ever seen; a sexy salutation extending to her the offer of her home for free before she started college in the fall.

Having been laid off from her job soon after graduation, Sarah was happy to get away from her home and town and enjoy some time on her own.

She cautiously walked up one of the rolling hills that were one of the markings of the affluent neighborhood, taking note of the mansions and lush gardens.

Sarah blinked when she confirmed she had the right address.

The house was both imposing and titillating at the same time. The winding pillars over the front door seemed to mesh with the machinations on the roof, giving it the resemblance of some erotic mansion one might have found next to Jay Gatsby.

“Wow, I heard Aunt Becky had done well for herself, but…” Sarah left her sentence unfinished, timidly ringing the doorbell.

Her mouth fell open when a sexy, busty redhead in a black leather corset and high heels, opened the door.

Sarah felt her face redden a little as the imposing female gave her the once over more than once. “Can I help you?” she said.

Sarah swallowed. “I am Rebecca’s niece, Sarah, from the city. She is expecting me.”

The woman smiled knowingly. “Yes, please come in. She is indeed expecting you. Follow me.”

Sarah swallowed again, the woman’s last statement sounding more like a command than an invitation.

She took notice of the sensual décor of the vast interior. There was a large living room with a winding staircase that led to the second floor.

The woman beckoned to Sarah to sit on the large leather sofa. “Please relax and let go of things. Mistress shall join you shortly. I shall return with something for you to drink.”

“Mistress?” Sarah thought. “What does she mean?”

Sarah sat and took it all in, still not quite believing her mysterious aunt could have made enough money to own such a home.

And a slave?

A voice from the top of her stares caused her to turn, and her jaw dropped even wider.

“Sarah.”

One word, but it sounded like a discovery, an acknowledgement, and a sense of ownership all at once.

There at the top of the stairs was her Aunt Becky; only she was dressed in a sheer black dress that looked as though it had come from an awards show. The side was slit up to her hip, revealing her luscious legs as she slowly descended the stairs.

It was tight and low cut at the top, and revealed the ample cleavage of her magnificent breasts.

“Aunt Becky?” Sarah gasped; now realizing how sexy her aunt was in person.

“Aunt Rebecca now, Sarah,” she responded, sensually striding over to the sofa, taking the perplexed teenager’s hands in hers as Sarah rose from the couch.

“Darling, it is so good to see you after all these years. My favorite niece,” Aunt Rebecca said, hugging Sarah tightly. “Let me take a look at you. You have grown so much!”

Indeed she had. Sarah had inherited the familiar family traits of dark hair and eyes, exotic olive tinged complexion, and large breasts, complemented by a bit of height and heft to her figure.

“Aunt Sarah, how is all this possible?” she said, the two of them sitting together on the sexy sofa.

Rebecca smiled, her eyes recalling past passionate pleasures. “It all started when I went work for Mesmertainment. I started doing video shoots, and then I got a job as a stripper. From there it just seemed natural to move into adult films. I was under the tutelage of Master Rick for many years, and learned many wonderful things. “

As time moved on, though, I discovered as many single women do that it is better to have a lot of money than a lot of men, so I formed my own adult video production company. Eventually I invested the profits in insured money market accounts and other investments and did quite well for myself. I spend my days now retired and pursuing my personal pleasures.”

Sarah simply stared at her amorous aunt, her confused mind vainly trying to process all this.

“Which is one of the reasons why I summoned for you, Sarah. You are young and pretty and need to find your way in this world. I can help you.”

It was with some relief then when the busty redheaded house servant returned with two flutes of champagne, and a tray with a chilled bottle on ice.

They each took a glass, and Sarah thought she noticed a slight smirk on the redhead’s face as Rebecca held her flute in a toast. “To a very revealing summer,” she said, her voice a sexy syrup spilling over her words.

“Um, sure,” Sarah said, swiftly downing the glass, hoping it would calm her unsteady nerves.

As the afternoon turned to evening, and the bottle to empty, Sarah found herself relaxing more.

At some point the redhead had returned to turn on some music, and had brought food as well.

Sarah found herself admiring her aunt. She seemed so sexy and powerful, nothing like the bimbo stripper/stripper bimbo she had portrayed in some of her films.

She also smelled good, and her makeup was perfect, and Sarah found a part of herself trying not to think taboo thoughts.

When the redhead brought the second bottle of champagne, she found the courage to broach the subject of the sexy maid.

“So, how did you get her?” Sarah asked.

“Oh, viral?” Rebecca laughed. “She had been a protestor outside one of the clubs where I was doing a private show. After a consultation with me she came out with a whole new outlook on life.”

Sarah felt her clit tingle against her will. Had her mother seduced this woman and made her a kinky domestic servant?

How had she done it?

Sarah felt her face flush as she remembered her personal favorite of her aunt’s erotic body of work; a sexy scene where a knowing older female professor seduced one of her naïve and inexperienced students in the ways of the Sapphic side of life.

She thought her aunt was explaining it to her now. How she had seduced Varla.

Apparently she had told the ardent feminist to focus on a shiny crystal, much like the one Aunt Rebecca was currently wearing; nestled in her the valley of her magnificent breasts that were amply illustrated by her deeply plunging neckline.

Sarah found herself focusing more on the shiny crystal that her aunt was casually fingering as her voice became deeper, huskier, and slower.

She sighed, and felt her body settling back into the sexy sofa. It had been a long bus ride and now she was full and tired, and the champagne was starting to get the better of her, and her sexy aunt’s sexy voice was droning now, and Sarah found herself losing track of what was being said; her aunt’s voice becoming blurred as was Sarah’s vision.

She finally succumbed with a sigh, her empty flute falling onto the deep soft rug as her tired body sank into the sofa.

Rebecca smiled, reaching for her phone. “Summon man meat,” she said.

Within moments, a tall buff young stud who looked like a Chippendale’s dancer emerged from one of the outer rooms around the large living room.

Rebecca gestured towards her sleeping niece. “The champagne has gotten the better of my niece. Take her to Chamber #3. Remove her shoes and socks and lay her supine.”

“As you command Mistress,” the buff slave responded, his voice slow, as though he were under some sort of spell.

The husky youth deftly lifted Sarah from the couch and carried her up the stairs in a fireman’s lift, laying her out on the sumptuous canopy bed, removing the sleeping girl’s socks and shoes.

Now in her den, Rebecca grinned wickedly as she sat before a computer console consisting of many video screens.

Flicking a few dials and switches, one of the screens lit up to reveal Sarah asleep on the bed.

Pressing a few more buttons, the lights in the room began to dim, then mesmerizingly metaphorphize into a soft, sexy pulsating purple.

The lights seemed to fade in and out in synch with Sarah’s breathing, then they erotically increased, as did her breathing, now faster and shallower.

Then the lights slowed again, and her breathing slowed with it; her body being unconsciously influenced by the flickering light.

Rebecca pushed another button, and the subliminal audio files emanating from the hidden speakers in the headboard began to silently play a bewitching brainwashing file.

Sarah sighed, smiling as she nuzzled into the large soft pillow.

Unbeknownst to her, the file was endlessly and erotically repeating craven commands of sensual submission and surrender into her unconscious mind.

PROP.

OBJECT.

SLUT.

SLAVE.

EXPOSED.

OBEY.

Rebecca set the programs to play all night, blowing a kiss to the video screens. “Sweet dreams, my sweet, sexy, innocent niece. From now on things will never be the same.”

She then left the den to look for Varla. Her mesmerizing maneuvers had made her hot and wet, and she wanted some pussy.

The next morning Sarah awoke to the sunshine feeling different somehow. She could not quite put her finger on it, but she felt different.

When she thought back to the events of the night before, she could only vaguely remember champagne and music and Aunt Rebecca talking about her stripper/porn star days.

Stripper and porn star.

Her clit suddenly tingled. Just thinking those words in her mind now made her feel naughty and sexy.

Sarah felt her hand slide towards the buttons of her pants as her muggy mind remembered that viral had somehow been enthralled by her aunt, and was now under some sort of sexy spell.

That thought made her feel really hot.

She bit her lip as her fingers slid beneath her wet panties until they were deep inside her wet womanhood.

It did not take long before she came.

As she basked in erotic orgasmic afterglow, Sarah failed to notice Varla standing at the now open bedroom door.

How long had she been there? Had she been watching?

Varla smiled. “Good morning. I see your day is off to a good start.”

Sarah smiled. “ How much did you see?” she cooed, not noticing how flirtatious her tone was.

The sexy redhead smiled in that knowing manner again. “Mistress shall be gone for most of the day. She has instructed me with a series of tasks and protocols for you to follow. You shall begin by following me for breakfast.”

Without knowing why she was not questioning this, Sarah nodded sleepily. “Yes Varla,” she responded.

As the still somewhat dazed young female followed the authoritative woman out of the bedroom, her fuzzy and foggy mind had little idea of the erotic experiences that were soon to overtake her.

Had Sarah known, she might never have gotten off the bus….