The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Girls Inc

Part 5

Sharon slumped down on her chair, limp and immobile. Just like a doll filled with straw. Raggedy Sharon. She wasn’t even dressed. Being naked was bad. Darling likes it much better when his Candy wears sexy things. Candy went up and pranced all the way to her bedroom and put on a cute top with the biggest boob window. No...No, that couldn’t be right. Sharon didn’t want this at all. She never went anywhere and never put anything on. She kept staring at the small pink bottle, square in the middle of the kitchen’s table. Stupid bottle. Everything was its fault. First time she drank it, she became Candy. What happened after that...huh...

“Kinda...All a blur?”

Candy wasn’t sure what she was talking about. She kinda wanted bubblegum. Bubblegum was yummy and fun and it made round bubbles. Candy loooved bubbles. And round things too. Huh...Anyways, back to the bottle. Sharon was sure she remembered trying to get rid of it. She emptied it into the sink, chucked it to the trash, crumpled it on the floor and letting everything spill. Another one always came back. She should never have tried it a second time...Now she was all fun and lovey dovey for Darling. She was super pretty too! Pretty and sweet, just like a Candy should be. No! No, that wasn’t what she meant...Sharon was losing her mind. Every time she woke up it seemed there was more Candy and less Sharon. However much Sharon was still left was more hazy, too. She had trouble focusing on, like, the important things. It was so hard staying immobile when she wanted to prance around and sing and giggle and playing with her pussy all the time. At least she had housework to focus on and keep the giggles at bay...No! Wait! Housework was Candy stuff too. Sharon gritted her teeth. She had to stay smart. She couldn’t let the dumb, sexy, happy bimbo worm her way past her...defenses...

Ding!

The chicken had finished cooking. With a smile, she opened the oven. The bird was golden, lightly crispy, and smelled just so good. Darling would love it. Sharon recoiled in horror. It was happening again. She took a glance at the table behind her. Maybe she had a temporary lapse in judgment and drank it again. But no, the bottle was still full. Sharon had a problem with the sweet-tasting liquid, true. The lure of Candy’s everlasting happiness had been too hard to resist. Had. She was way past that problem now. Candy no longer needed the pink drink. All she needed was Sharon drifting out for a few minutes, and Tee-hee! More than enough time to get some housework done for Darling.

“I...I’ve gotta...Focus...”

But all Sharon could focus on was the chicken. It didn’t even look like a chicken. It looked like...a brain? Her brain, she realized. And it was back inside the oven, except the oven was now pink and read “Sweetypie home Bimbofier 2000”. There were several buttons on the side. “Free will searing”, “Cuteness glazing”, “IQ evaporation”

and “giggles stuffing”. They were all lit up. Sharon tried to open the device’s door, to no avail. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she cried...

“No, no, please, it’s mine, don’t do this...”

But she could also feel herself jumping up and down excitedly, pushing her chest upward with each bounce.

“Tee-hee! Go ahead! Melt the bad thoughts! Make me more cute! Darling loves it!”

Sharon tore herself away from the surreal sight. It had to be a hallucination, it had to be her unconscious mind understanding what was happening to it in this damn prison. Her brain was being cooked, slowly but surely, and the oven wouldn’t stop until she was just one big ball of cotton candy, unable to even comprehend what had been done to her. But how did they do it? Was TV Candy’s voice full of subliminals? Was she secretly hypnotized every time she slept? Or maybe there was nothing to it. Maybe she was slowly but surely turning into Candy because that was what she truly wanted. She was becoming a pretty, loving wife. Maybe a bit...simple, but wasn’t that fine? What was so good with complex thinking anyways? She was sick of Sharon and her totally unfun brooding. She wanted to be complete already. She wanted her brain to fry so Darling would see she was truly Candy. Then her life could finally begin. She would make love to him all night and be the bestest wifey in the whole world. All she had to do was drink a couple more pink potions and she could forever leave stuffy old Sharon behind. She reached for the bottle and opened it...

But Sharon managed to stop her own hand just before the drug reached her lips. Trembling, she let go of the plastic bottle. It bounced on the floor, spilling its contents. Part of her felt immediate regret. An entirely too big part of her. Tears trickled down her cheeks.

“No...I’m not a prisoner in my own mind. I can’t be mostly Candy already. This is just trickery...somehow...”

She fell to her knees.

“Please, let me win against her. I...I’m the real one. Please, you have to trust me. You have to save me.”

And then, she looked longingly into the distance.

“Darling...I’m the one who really loves you.”

* * *

“And there you have it.”

The CEO nodded without taking his eyes from the monitor. He believed he understood the situation well enough, but felt like it was Conrad’s role to go into detail.

“I am not so certain I understand the situation fully, Doctor Sargent. Clearly she is acting like Candy...sometimes. But her behavior is otherwise extremely erratic, is it not?”

“Yes, no slave trainer worth his salt would ship her to her master as is. But she has hit the point of no return. Becoming Candy, however briefly, was too intoxicating after months of isolation. It started as an addiction, but it quickly became accepting her inside her own mind as a split personality. A personality that has all the arguments. For all intents and purposes, she has already accepted Candy as being her actual self. Sharon’s persona is just here as a remnant, a lingering regret. She isn’t even building any new memories, every time she does anything worthwhile, it is as Candy. Even if we do nothing, she will eventually fade on her own. As any memories connected to Sharon fade, as the real world fades away, she will question her blissful life as a toy less and less, until Sharon is nothing than Candy feeling a bit pensive, without even really knowing why.”

“Yes, I see...And how much time do you suppose that would take?”

“Who’s to say? We’re essentially letting a lovely birdbrain sort her own issues. The important part is, the process is now irreversible. I am pretty sure not even me showing up and claiming her would lead to any instability. On the contrary, even...Poor Sharon has already fallen for me.”

That was true. The CEO had heard her say so herself. And while she had never even seen the man who would be the lucky target of her self-effacing love, he knew that was no issue. Sharon, no, Candy had fallen head over heels over an idea. Darling did not need any specific traits, he just needed to love her back. She had twisted her own mind to live every waking moment as a fantasy housewife. As long as he embraced her slavish devotion, he would, by definition, be the right one for her.

“Yes, we could simply release her into your control and thus prove your autonomous method works. Your own experience at home would then show whether Candy meets the Good Girls inc. standards of stability and safety. However...”

“...However?” Inquired Conrad Sargent.

“I was thinking about the future of this program. Certainly, a low-maintenance space where we can just commit women, no matter their background, and let them stew until they come out dimwitted housewives is a sound model. Productivity is an issue, but I am certain we can leverage the process itself into a unique sale argument.”

“Is that so? Huh...I’m not too into the sales part of the equation...”

“We’ll just film the process and send it to the customer as regular updates. Contrary to our core method, there isn’t much sensitive information to leak here, as long as they do not know the composition of the phase 2 drug. It should be especially interesting if the patient is very far removed from what she will eventually become.”

Conrad was happy to see his boss saw a practical future in the process, but where was he going with this?

“Ah! Forgive me, Doctor Sargent, I was thinking to myself here...But to confirm, your system should work on any female personality, correct?”

“Well...With varying results I imagine, but yes, no woman should be able to deny the effects of isolation and herd instincts in the long run. Just...I would advise against a violent or lesbian type if possible, she could very well be able to endure long enough to be more trouble than she’s worth, especially with Candy as a recording...”

“What then, if we were able to replace said recording with a much more adaptable and persuasive teacher?”

“Sure, but where would we find someone like...”

Oh. Yes, of course. They didn’t have to find anyone. They didn’t even have to replace Candy. Just upgrading her would do.

“Yes...My new darling wife should by all accounts be able to extoll the virtues of a domesticated life.”

“My thoughts exactly. Since she has accepted Candy’s personality, I doubt she would mind recording herself when she just has to gush about how happy she is. Give her a way to keep a light watch on her successor, so she knows what to say if a situation arises, and she should be much more effective than her digital mentor.”

“I see no objections for the time being. I will have to thoroughly think about it though, I want her to be happy in her new role, I will make sure perpetuating the Candy line isn’t taxing, or dangerous, to her.”

“And I will be giving you a full dossier of the next sweetheart.”

* * *

Weeks later...

Darling was heading off to work soon. He had enjoyed Candy’s lovingly homemade breakfast with a smile on his face, and now he was in the bathroom shaving. After swiftly and expertly cleaning up the kitchen, his loving wife went to the bedroom to prepare his clothes. He eventually came out, refreshed and clean shaven, and she showered him with little kisses as he dressed. Darling looked at her with a silent chuckle. Candy was so cute. The way she clung to his arm, the way she pressed her chest, clad in a tank top so thin her D-cups felt almost naked through the fabric of his suit. How her eyes kept fluttering as she kissed him, overcome with feelings of love. She could be clingy, certainly, but he hardly minded. It was how Candy was made, and how she would be, head filled with silly dreams of love, for the rest of her life. When he finished getting dressed, he gently wrapped his hands around Candy’s breasts, much to her delight.

“Honey, some of the patients at work are really stacked.”

“My boobs aren’t enough for you, Darling?”

Her expression had completely shifted to a meek, apologetic cry. Poor Candy. He had left her with zero self-respect to speak of. It was just as well. He wanted her to enjoy this life, and this meant complete and utter commitment.

“No. I like them, but I love you. And you deserve more than just being normal-sexy. You don’t want your old life to hold you back, right honey?”

“No, you’re right! I don’t care a thing about...huh, whatever came before you, Darling! I know you’ll give me the best titties and I’ll love them because they’re Darling’s favorite!”

“That’s the spirit, Candy. That’s why you’re the one I love most.”

He planted a kiss on her forehead and left for the door, Candy in tow. From her giggling and cooing, he knew she was already daydreaming about getting a new pair of gravity-defying melons. Good. It was only normal for a housewife sex doll to be euphoric at the idea of pleasing her Master. Even if Sharon was still in there somehow, it was clear all her values changed to those of a true slave. Darling accepted her good-bye kiss and was about to leave, when he remembered...

“Oh, right! The new girl should have been interned today. Remembered what we talked about?”

“Tee-hee! I just have to use the camera thingies and teach her housework, right?”

“Right. She can be a little...Destabilizing, but you won’t hear her. You’ll just see what she’s doing. She’s a really bad pupil, so you’ll have to be patient and just make sure you both have fun, alright?”

“Yes! You can count on me, Darling! I’m sure I’ll make her a super happy wife! She’ll be so happy!”

“I do count on you, my darling wife.”

* * *

One month later...

“...oh, and! And! When you’re cleaning your Darling’s stuff, you might find things with other women. Like colleagues, ’cos believe it or not, some out there would rather work than live for their Man. How crazy is that?”

“About as much as a small rock, but I imagine in your world that’s just an alien object you can’t masturbate with.”

“But yanno, your Darling is such a stallion. Even if you’re a good sexy wifey for him and earn hours of sex every night, he might take mercy of those poor “colleagues” and show them what women really need!”

“Huh huh. So what flavor of sandwich do we make him then? Divorce papers?”

“You were a bad girl too once, so maybe you’ll be jealous, but you mustn’t! Your Man is your Master. Whatever he does is right. His love for you is your reward, not your right! You can be happy for you when he makes love to you. At all other times, you must be happy for him!”

“...Look, just shut up.”

The CEO hit pause, and looked at the woman sitting besides him. Female customers were a rarity around those parts, a fact he always found odd. Surely a woman would find the delicious submission of a slavegirl all the more alluring. She was a middle-aged yet stunning redhead, with a figure so developed a full business suit couldn’t contain it. She watched the still frame of the recording with great interest, especially the girl sitting on the sofa of the Candy apartment. Almost her exact opposite, she was a small, wispy woman with short white hair. She was called Lucie, her owner Rachel. Seeing how the latter didn’t seem to want to comment, the CEO opened the conversation with....

“We had agreed your Good Girl would take a while to process, but she is particularly resilient. I hope you are not too disappointed.”

“Oh, I am not at all, sir. I cannot wait for her to warp into Candy and look at me with absolute devotion, but I also cannot bear to see my Lucie fade away so fast.”

“I see...Do you have any problems with her being largely conditioned about male worship? It is simply not something we can change, given she is simply meant to imprint on her model.”

“Oh no, by all means, make her as heterosexual as possible. There is little I enjoy more than awakening girls to sapphism, and a meek housewife is sure to be particularly delicious. But since you are so eager to alleviate my concerns...Do you experts have any reason to think Lucie might reject the treatment altogether?”

The CEO adjusted his tie with a proud smile.

“No. Lucie is resilient and can clearly withstand more isolation than most women, but the Candy treatment targets the very function of the human brain. It is re-education at its best. Natural and undeniable. I wouldn’t even call it mind control, for it is not coercitive. It is simply how things work. It’s how cults do things, and for better or for worse, they are rather proven. And wouldn’t you know, the video proves the process has already taken root.”

“I imagine you wouldn’t have showed me the first promised recording if there was nary a hint of progress, yes. But pray tell, what was significant about this?”

“Because the patient as started to consistently reply to Candy. How is that significant, you ask? Simple. Candy cannot hear her. Both of them can see each other, but the audio only goes one way. We wouldn’t want our Good Girl Candy to be the target of persuasion, especially not considering what you told us about your property.”

“Yes, Lucie is a troublesome little girl, isn’t she?”

Rachel quietly laughed to herself, visibly pleased.

“By the by, when will you start increasing the size of her breasts? I do so want to see what her delicate frame can accommodate.”

“Sometime soon. The agent will simply be laced with her food. This should produce great results in the treatment as well. A new puberty is always an outstanding catalyst in the transition into a Good Girl.”

“Oh, I look forward to it.”

* * *