The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greek Girl’s Fun Part II

By Sonya Esperanto

Story:

Karen and her mom were still sat on Anita’s living room’s sofa. She smiled at them, “So you two bitches must do what I say huh”. Karen and her mom nodded her Blonde heads. Anita dreamt of doing such things, for a long time.

Anita started asking them question, as in who knew they were in Athens, were they married with children and if they were well off. Mrs McDonald divorced from her last husband and was given a large sum of money, from the divorce papers. She lived all by herself in some large house, in London. Karen lived with her.

Anita smiled. She planned on having her and her daughter give up all their property and signed their property, to Anita’s name, until they were bankrupt. Karen was a model. Anita planned on making Karen, give up her job too and give all her money to Anita.

“Now you two Blonde bitches get up and take off your clothes”, ordered Anita. Karen and Mrs McDonald started stripping off their expensive clothes off. Their clothes lied on the floor and the two women were completely naked. Their asses weren’t as big as Anita’s, but their breasts were.

“I want you two to start kissing each other, fondling each other, like the lesbians that you are”, commanded Anita. Both Blondes answered unanimously, “Yes, mistress Anita”. At the word “mistress”, Anita gave a cruel Greek chuckle. Karen and her mom were about the same height and now, their arms were hugging each other and their lips were locked on to each other. They were performing incest, giving each other deep deep French kissing.

“You will never have sex with men again”, laughed the cruel Brunette. The two women didn’t want to do this or give up men. But if they disobey Anita, the Goddess Diana would punish them and send them straight to Hell.

Their breasts and cunts were clashing with each other. After they acted like porn stars, Anita told them to STOP. They obeyed. Both women were not as tall as Anita, and that gave Anita a more superior look to them. Anita first stood in front of Karen, smiling wickedly at her. She was twitching both of Karen’s nipples and Karen just stood there helpless. She made some screaming sounds but sadly for either Scottish Blondes, Anita was the only person’ whose flat was the only one being occupied in the entire building.

Karen screamed and closed her eyes, shaking head left and right. She wanted to be free. Mrs McDonald wanted to look at her daughter but couldn’t. She wanted to beg Anita to stop, but couldn’t. Anita then stopped twitching at the poor woman’s nipples. Karen’s face now had a sign of relief.

Anita then walked over to Mrs McDonald and then said, “Your daughter has nice British nipples. I was testing them, to see if they were soft or rubbery. We Greek women have stoney nipples. You North European women, on the other hand, do not.”

Anita then twitched Mrs McDonald’s nipples. It was Mrs McDonald’s turn now, to close her eyes and be in some sexual torment. Her eyes closed and head shook right to left, then left to right. Tears went down her closed eyes. Karen was now hearing the same screams, that she had made just now, but only this time, it was coming from her mom’s mouth. Anita stopped twitching Mrs McDonald’s nipples.

Anita then told the two shorter Blonde Scottish women, “Kneel before your Goddess”. They went down on their knees, looking like obedient and terrified Blonde slaves. Anita looked at there nice Golden Blonde hair: the prize of every Greek men. Anita started fondling Karen’s and Mrs McDonald’s Blonde hairs. Karen had a Blonde pony tail while her mom just kept it long.

“You both have nice hairs. Pity, if I decide to cut them off”, fondling and teasing Anita. Karen and Mrs McDonald had the look of fear in their eyes. They shook their heads, eyes pleading for Anita not to cut off their own hair. No woman would want her hair cut off.

Anita then told the two, “I want you two, to follow me to my bedroom”. Before they were about to stand up, she barked, “Crawl on all fours. Slaves do not have the right to walk, unless said so”. “Yes mistress”, the Blondes unisonly said.

While Anita walked to her bedroom, Karen and Mrs McDonald crawled behind her. They followed her all the way to her bedroom. Anita lied on the bed, naked. “Now come up here and service me”, ordered Anita.

Karen and her mom climbed on top of the bed, lapping their tongues away, licing every inch of Anita’s body. They were showing how they appreciated Anita’s Greek Goddess body. “I want you two to suck on my nipples”, ordered Anita.

The mother and daughter were lying on Anita’s sides and their mouths were suckling very hard, on Anita’s nipples. Their mouths worked like PUMPs. Anita enjoyed her nipples, feeling their sucking and salivas staining it.

“Stop”, ordered Anita. Karen and her mom stopped and looked at their mistress. Anita got up. She looked at the mom and said, “I want you to lie down but your feet faces the bed head”. The mom lied down, but from an opposite angle from how Anita lied

“I want you to raise your knees, so I can lie my back to it”, ordered Anita. The mom’s legs were not lying flat now, but raised up. Her feet now touched the surface of the bed. Anita rested her back towards the mom’s upper calfs. Her ass was now facing Karen’s mom’s face. “I want you to lick my asshole”, ordered Anita. Karen’s mom’s tongue was now working and licking away, at Anita’s asshole.

Anita loved having a Northern European woman doing something degrading as ass licking, licking at Anita’s fine Greek ass. As for Karen, she had to bury her face and lick at Anita’s clitoris. Karen never performed this type of sex, on anybody and let alone, a woman.

Anita enjoyed her cunt and anal, getting treated both at the same time by both tongues. Earlier, it was these two women who were supposed to get treatments from Anita. Doesn’t look like it, does it.

After three hours of TONGUE LAPPING, their moths and jaws went sore. Anita nicely made them stop in time too. Karen’s mouth was full of Anita’s Greek cum. Karen’s mom’s mouth smelled like it tasted shit.

Anita decided that she needed a shower. Her two slaves followed her and cleaned up her body. She made them clean every inch and they always responded, “Yes Mistress, we shall do as you command”. After they all finished taking shower and her obedient slaves, drying her wet body (and their) with a towel, Anita got dressed but the two women were still ordered to be naked and remain in the toilet.

When Anita came back, she had a pussy shaver with her. “Now you bitches lie on your backs’, ordered Anita. Karen and her mom lied on the cold marble floor. Anita turned the shaver on and she started taking turns shaving off their Blonde pubic hair.

But that wasn’t all. As she noticed hot both women were Blondes, they had the advantage in society. Anita had COLOR HAIR DYE. She was not going to be cruel and cut their hair off. She was going to DYE them

After Anita was done with her work, Karen and her mom were no longer Blondes. Karen now had purple hair and her mom had green hair. The only thing Blonde about them, were their thin eye brows, in contrast to Anita’s thick dark brown eyebrows.

Later, Anita was eating food on the table. Karen and her mom were eating food droppings, off Anita’s plate, which fell on her sexy Olive Mediterranean feet. Karen lapped her tongue away on the food crumbs, from the right foot and her mom, on the left. Their tongues were tickling Anita’s feet, from under table.

After eating her late supper (typical among Southern Europeans), Anita had the urge to go to the toilet. She rushed for her toilet door and started using her toilet bowel. She was shitting and peeing both at the same time. “Ahhh”, it felt nice, Anita thought.

As Anita was about to get the hold for the nearest toilet roll, she just had a nasty idea up her sleeve. “Slaves, come here at once”, screamed Anita. Karen and her mom crawled to the toilet and they just looked funny crawling.

Karen and her mom still had enough personality left in them, to dread knowing the horror this Greek woman was about to put them through. They had fears in their eyes. Anita could see it and she was smiling at that.

Anita got up and as there was still pee inside her cunt, smelling like piss, and her ass, not yet cleaned after shitting, the mother and daughter were about to made to perform their most disgusting act yet.

“Mrs McDonald, I want you to use that tongue of yours to clean the pee still inside my clit.”, ordered Anita. The crawling mother said humbly, “Yes Mistress Anita”. The mom rushed and buried her face towards Anita’s clit, lapping her tongue away, tasting the flavour of the piss, and her tongue as an organic tissue.

Anita then looked at the frightened Karen. “Karen, I want you to use your tongue and clean all the shit inside my asshole”, ordered the wicked Anita. The crawling Karen said, “Yes, mistress Anita.” Karen crawled behind Anita’s ass and started lapping her tongue away and burying her face away, inside something that smelled really terrible and tasted really horrible.

Anita was enjoying their tongues cleaning the dirt off their bodies. Karen’s tongue and mouth was being filled with shit pieces and she had to smell the shit inside. Anita finally got her revenge. Her rival and boyfriend stealer, was now a human toilet roll.

Life was good indeed

(to be continued)