The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gyges Experiment

Chapter Two

“Is that a Tesla coil?” Donna asked as she circled his device.

“Sort of. I’ve made a few modifications.”

“Sexy.” She said.

Griffin couldn’t even believe that the girl was standing in his apartment. The super was probably the only other person who had stepped inside since he had moved in. I should probably clean up more often, he thought. Knowing her field of study, he started to explain some of the modifications he had made to Tesla’s designs and their purpose.

“I thought you wanted to go to bed.” Donna said, a sly smile dimpling her cheeks as she interrupted his lecture.

“Uh, yeah. Bed.” He said, his own mind tripping all over itself.

Fortunately for his awkward-streak, the pretty little blonde crossed he gap between them, coming up onto her tiptoes, still leaving her over a foot too low.

“You’re going to have to help me out here, Grif.” She said, turning her chin up.

He leaned down and as he kissed her, her hands went around his neck.

“Take me to bed, Grif.” She said, her lips pulling back from his after one of the most incredible kisses of his remarkably short career. As he stood to his full height, she locked those arms around his neck, followed by her gorgeous legs, wrapping around his hips. Strawberry lips again met his darker, larger features. He carried her into the bedroom, thinking about how if this was strange, he never wanted to see normal again.

Donna dropped from his neck and practically bounced as she landed on her back on the firm bed. She immediately scooted back, her legs spreading in the process as she wiggled her short skirt up over her perfectly flaring hips.

“Dessert?”

Griffin’s jaw literally dropped as her delicate small fingers pulled the fabric of her cotton panties to one side. He realized that his first thought was that she was a natural blonde before the jolt of adrenaline and testosterone blurred the edges of his overly rational brain. He climbed on the bed, and approached that perfect little female body, his arms almost shaking as he crawled towards her. Her smile, her face, that beautiful heaven between her sweet legs. It was almost more than he could handle. Suck it up, kid.

He laughed out loud at his own thought.

“What’s so funny?” Donna asked, her smile still broad on her face.

“Damn, you’re beautiful.” It just came out unbidden.

“And you’re so sweet.” She said, beckoning him with her eyes. “Get over here, Grif.”

Like he was lost in yet another dream, Griffin found himself between those beautiful gams, tasting, feeling and smelling absolute heaven. Her perfection extended to all of his senses as her soft moans and gasps of pleasure filled the room. His tongue dipped deep inside of her, her body hot and electric to his touch. He slid a pillow under her, his hands gripping one of those tight cheeks as he lifted her hips up to perch her higher, allowing him better access to her freely offered body.

“Holy shit.” She said out loud after a few blissful minutes had passed. Griffin was barely getting started.

“What, did I hurt you?” He asked, glancing up to meet her eyes, glazed over with passion.

She pushed his head back down. “Don’t stop, silly. I’m going to come.”

Griffin tried to repeat everything he had done for the last thirty seconds. It wasn’t as if he hadn’t ever brought a woman to orgasm before, though he had never had one announce it quite like Donna had.

It only served to make him even more incredibly aroused. Her lithe body undulated under him and he slid his hands under her body, partially to feel that remarkable backside again and partially to hold her still while he tried to drive her on to higher heights. He realized he had never heard his name said so many times in that short of a period, either. He wanted her so bad.

“Stop, stop. I can’t take any more.” Donna panted, pushing his head back. He was wondering if he had taken it too far when the ninety-pound pixie practically jumped him, surprisingly strong as she pushed him onto his back with all of her weight, her hands flying to his belt, which flew to the floor in under thirty seconds.

Griffin scrambled, helping her remove his own cumbersome clothes and he felt a brief pang of embarrassment as his erection bounced on his waist. That embarrassment was short-lived, however, as she wrapped both hands around it, her face just inches away as she knelt in front of him.

“Holy shit again.” Donna said. “Damn, Grif.”

He was just about to say something when her tongue dragged its way from the base to the tip, her hands moving just right to keep a firm grip on him as she went. When she reached the top, she swirled her tongue around the crown, making it twitch on its own. She laughed, and those baby blues locked onto his eyes as she took him into her warm, wet mouth.

She did the best that she could do, but he was just too big. Her best wasn’t as good as his questionable memory of Lisa Martinez, but at least this was demonstrably real, he thought. She made good use of her hands and her saliva, making him slick and wet as she stroked him with both hands trying to get more and more into her mouth, but only making a dent in its length.

“I’ve got to have that in me.” She finally said, grinning and standing on wobbly legs above him. She stripped off her sweater, revealing a small perky pair of breasts, creamy white with tiny strawberry-colored nipples that perfectly matched the lips he had just been enjoying.

Without fanfare, she threw one foot over his body and squatted down the short distance, guiding him into her with those skilled hands. It was slow going. Her petite body and his significantly larger one just weren’t an ideal match, but he thoroughly enjoyed watching the cute little thing struggle to get him inside of her. Perseverance won out, the grimace on her sweet face showing her determination and desperation as her weight finally stared to assist the downward slide of that heavenly body. He found himself wondering if it was possible to cut-off circulation down there, as the tight embrace of her flesh was almost more than he could bear.

“Holy fuck.” The foul-mouthed beauty said as he used his hips to add additional weight to her, her body absorbing more and more of his shaft. “I think I’m…”

Donna came and Griffin instinctively moved one of his hands from her hip to her clit, though she quickly tried to push it away. He didn’t relent, working that sensitive nub back and forth as her body finally came to rest on his, her gyrations of passion doing the final work in getting him inside of her.

“Oh, my God, Oh my God.” She repeated over and over and Griffin was waiting for the inevitable bang on the wall of the adjoining apartment. It came less than ten seconds later, and she clapped one of her hands over her mouth to stifle her moans.

Though he was immensely enjoying her sweet young body on his, his mind was definitely wandering. What the fuck is she doing here, why is this even happening? He thought about it and the rest of the date, finally hesitantly realizing that just about everything he had ‘suggested’ either in tone or turn-of-phrase had been enthusiastically agreed to by the sexy little coed. The phrase ‘let’s just forget about this’ again passed through his head.

Donna’s orgasm was subsiding and he could feel her increased wetness on his legs as her hips ground against him. She was so light, with only a little assistance from her, he lifted that sweet little body off of him an inch or two, letting it settle back down. Apparently, she realized that she had been doing most of the receiving and started work balancing the scales with passionate intensity burning from her eyes to his. The additional lubrication and her new relaxation allowed her to move a little more freely, though Griffin knew that the intensity of the friction between their bodies was going to make this more of a sooner thing than a later thing.

“I want to make that cock feel good for you, baby.” Donna cooed, her voice and her words contrasting with her pixie-innocent good looks. “Do you like that, baby, do you like that tight little pussy wrapped around you?”

Griffin nodded affirmatively as Donna’s body moved up and down, soon slapping into his with a wet, fleshy sound as she took his aching shaft over and over again. She leaned down, but their height difference was too much for a kiss and she settled for kissing his chest, biting his nipples as she fucked him with all the energy she could muster. His hands went to her face, brushing her cheeks, two fingers passing her lips were drawn into her mouth hungrily and she sucked them like she had been unable to suck his oversized shaft. As he pushed her tongue down to the floor of her mouth and pressed them deeper towards her throat, he felt her climax again, her hips bucking wildly, causing his own explosion.

A moment too late, Griffin realized they hadn’t discussed birth control. Hell, he could hardly talk to a girl, he thought, how am I supposed to bring that up during something as spontaneous as this?

Donna controlled her own movements, slowing to a standstill, hardly even breathing as she seemed to be focusing on every blast that filled her willing body with his seed.

“Thank you, thank you, Grif.” She cooed, her eyes gazing up at his before she rested her cheek on his chest. He ran his hand down her back as each of their bodies gave an occasional involuntary shudder of pleasure.

A few moments later, she apparently looked at her watch. “Holy shit, Grif. I need to get back, pronto.” She said, climbing off of him, his limp cock pulling away from his body with a sloppy squish.

The short car-ride back up to the Dale was mostly filled with Donna talking, while Griffin tried to work out an explanation in his own mind for what had just happened.

As he pulled around the drive in at her building, there was a shadowy figure leaning against one of the columns. She stepped into the light and towards the car, revealing herself. She was tall, nearly six-foot, wearing short shorts and a tank top, black leather boots with red laces adding an extra two inches or so to her impressive frame. What really stood out though was the exposed skin of her arms, neck and those long, incredibly sexy legs. Every inch was covered with ink, bright colors and strikingly sharp lines, a canvas of silky sweetness and utter beauty. She was approaching the car.

“Who the hell is that?” Griffin asked as Donna unbuckled her seatbelt.

“Oh, that’s my sister.”

As she opened the door, the goddess was right there, leaning down to look at Griffin, black on black in nothing but the faint glow of the dome light.

“Griffin, this is my sister.” Donna said, looking over at him. “Grif, this is my sister, Lydia.”

* * *

The music blared loudly, somehow helping him think as he reviewed the last pair of highly unusual days. Out of deference to the neighbors, the music was only in his head, earbuds pumping the bass and rhythm directly into his brain.

Some sort of magnetism or mesmerism. That was the basic angle of thought that he had had to settle on. He had said the words ‘fuck me’ to the professor and she had been happy to oblige. He had suggested ‘going to bed’ to Donna and even though it wasn’t directed at her, apparently her mind had been there enough to take it as a suggestion. He smiled at that. The cute little coed had to have been thinking about him in that way even before he somehow influenced her. The missing link in his hypothesis had been the spectacle, or complete lack of spectacle of Lisa giving him that incredible blowjob in the middle of the amphitheater. Mesmerism didn’t explain that, unless he somehow subconsciously affected everyone in the room, which he doubted. It was that, or invisibility, but both seemed ludicrous.

“Don’t dismiss anything.” He said aloud to himself, thinking of one of the things that annoyed him about sci-fi or paranormal television shows. The main characters use magic and fight demons every day, but the moment one claims to have been transported back in time, the others dismiss it like she was crazy. Really?

The experiment. Did it have to do with that? It didn’t even fucking work right, he thought. All the extra power he had routed though the Tesla coil had just caused a blackout, nothing more.

“But time travel is silly.” He said to the machine, realizing the irony of it. “Just like invisibility.”

Sleep evaded him completely, so he did what every other mad scientist would have done. He recreated the experiment. Well, mad enough to justify it because I don’t have class tomorrow, he thought as he went to the basement to re-route the power.

About an hour later, the final wiring checks were done and he sat staring at the switch. Did he really want to do this again? He flipped it without even so much as a mental countdown.

The lights went off. Like the last time, the went off everywhere. The only thought that crossed his mind wasn’t related to the experiment at all. Lydia. Donna’s sister. Those pieces of artwork descending from her shorts were wrapped around his back, her lips on his. Lydia. He shook off the thought and raced back downstairs to erase his tracks, this time seeing no one. Instead of heading back to his apartment, he stopped at ground level and went out onto the sidewalk, mostly deserted at this hour of the night. Standing deathly still in the middle of the sidewalk, the first person he saw, a homeless woman pushing a shopping cart, passed him with hardly a glance.

“Doesn’t mean anything.” He said to himself. He walked down to the corner curry joint, which apparently was always open and walked in through the door, tinkling the brass bell tied to the push-bar.

A figure came out from behind the curtain. “Good evening to you…” the voice said, before fading out. The twenty-something Indian looked over the counter at the small seating area. Griffin should have been an imposing dark figure dominating the room.

“Do you need me?” A soft, feminine voice came from behind the curtain.

“No, it must have been the wind blowing that damned door open again.” He said.

“Why don’t you just close up, Nitya.” The voice said, appearing from behind the curtain.

In all his trips there, Griffin hadn’t see her before. Silky cocoa skin, black hair long and straight framing a beautiful and delicate face.

“I think I will, sis.” He said. Griffin barely had time to step out of the way as the smallish man headed to the door, flipping over the dangling sign to read ‘closed’ on the exterior. The lock clicked as he turned it.

Well, that’s just great, Griffin thought to himself. Locked in the damned curry joint.

“I’ve just got to clean up a little, Naima.”

“No, let me do it. That’s what I came here for, to help you.” She said, picking up a rag and a spray bottle.

“Thanks, sister.” He said. “It has been a long day. I feel a little guilty, though.”

“I want to do my part since you’ve given me a place to stay.” Naima said, coming out from behind the counter. “I’ve got this, big brother.”

Nitya looked at her sweetly, smiled his thanks and disappeared again behind the curtain. Griffin could hear the sounds of his footsteps ascending the stairs that likely led up to the over-store apartment.

Griffin quietly sat down at one of the booths and watched the beautiful young creature clean. He couldn’t get past the fact that she wasn’t seeing him. Was he really invisible? Why had Lisa seen him, or Donna for that matter? He touched them. Simple as that. Donna had crashed into him in the hallway and he had touched Lisa’s shoulder to get her attention when he had thought she was ignoring him. Should he test it? The other two could be simply explained by the subject just not paying full attention or being distracted. This was more overt. If his thought processes were correct, he would just appear in front of her in an otherwise deserted and locked restaurant. She would scream bloody murder, he realized.

Hell, I can be out of here and running in five seconds, he thought.

“Hello.” He said softly. No response. He repeated it louder and still nothing from the beautifully exotic young woman. His last iteration was almost a yell. Again, nothing.

Griffin slid out of the booth and as he stood, his hand brushed the salt-shaker, knocking it over. Naima jumped and swung to face his direction, though even in the dim light he could see that those sparkling brown eyes were staring right through him. It was a little bit unsettling.

He positioned himself between her and the door, making sure he had a clear path to escape before he nudged the chair next to him with his foot, causing her to turn once again in his direction. Fortunately, it was curiosity and not fear in her eyes, as she stood within arms-reach of him, looking through him and out the partially closed blinds. He reached out and touched her face, seeing those eyes immediately focus on his face, or more accurately, his chest as he stood a good foot taller than her.

“Please don’t scream.” He said quickly in the most reassuring voice he could muster.

Naima stood there, silently as her eyes darted around the room, each time returning to his face as she looked upward.

“I’m not here to hurt you.” He said in the same tone.

“Then don’t.” She said, defiantly.

Griffin laughed. Maybe it was the intensity of the situation, maybe it was the bold Chihuahua-like defiance of the little creature standing in front of him, but he laughed.

“Why are you laughing?” She said, trying to sound tough, but his laugh was rich and contagious. The corners of her mouth were slowly turning up.

“Because apparently, I’m damned superhero somehow.” He said. “The Invisible Man, or something.”

“That’s been taken.” She said, sarcastically. “So what’s the trick and why me?”

“I don’t know and it just sort of worked out that way.” He replied, honestly.

“Do it again.” She said, putting one hand onto her cocked hip.

“I don’t know how, once you see me.” He admitted.

“Not much of a superhero, then.” She said. “More of a super-asshole.”

Griffin laughed again.

“I’m sorry. I should probably go, Naima.” He said.

“How do you know my name? Another super-power?”

“Your brother said it.” Griffin said, watching the realization cross her pretty face. “And it’s on your nametag.”

“Is there someone here, Naima?”

The two both turned, looking at the curtain as Nitya came though the curtain.

“No?” Naima said, though it certainly sounded more like a question that she had been hoping for when she said it.

“Okay, just forgot my phone. Thanks again, sis.”

As he ascended the stairs again, she turned to Griffin.

“He really didn’t see you.” She said. “Why can I see you?”

“I think it’s because I touched you.” Griffin said. At this point he realized that he should really spend a little more effort monitoring his choice in words and sayings.

“That’s incredible.” She said. “Who the hell are you?”

“Just a science geek.” He said. “I really should go.”

“No, don’t.” She said, reaching out and putting her delicate hand on his chest. “You can’t just drop that on me and disappear.”

She laughed at her own words.

“It’s late.” He said. “Are you staying here?”

“For a while, yeah. I was thinking about enrolling up at the technical college.” She said.

“Then you’ll see me there, hopefully.” He grinned. “Or I’ll come by some other time.

“What’s your name?”

Griffin hesitated, then spoke. “Griffin.” Not like you need to hide a secret identity or anything, he thought.

“Well, it was…” She paused. “Amazing meeting you, Griffin.”

“You as well.” He said. As he turned towards the door, he got another blinding flash in his head; the inked Amazon, Lydia. He pushed through it and out into the night air.