The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Gyges Experiment

Chapter Three

Griffin had spent the entire following day crashed out on the couch, the events of the previous having knocked him down both physically and emotionally. His tentative foray into the street had quickly resulted in him realizing that he was no longer invisible. Right now, though, was an even bigger challenge. He felt uniquely awkward sitting in the lone chair in front of Lisa Martinez’s office. It was still a few minutes before her office hours. Had she really completely forgotten the events of the other day like he had apparently suggested? There was one way to find out, and only one way to save his academic career. Or was there another option?

He was there to arrange a re-take of his final exam, though the numbers and figures were rapidly fading from his head as facts from forced-memorizations often do. If he could do what he was accepting more and more that he could do, couldn’t life become just that much more easy? Was an illegitimately raised grade any more morally objectionable than a blowjob in the classroom or his unplanned yet un-stopped suggestion to Donna that they tryst back in his apartment? He was turning both questions over in his head while counting the likely-asbestos tiles on the floor when the high heels suddenly appeared in his vision. His eyes tracked upwards. Ankles, calves, thighs, skirt, glasses, smiling face.

“I’ve been wondering about you, Mister Ellison.” She said, pulling a ring of keys from her purse and selecting one.

“I’m so sorry, Miss Martinez.” He started.

“Stop right there, Ellison.” She said, firmly, turning the handle and opening the door. “Inside.”

Griffin followed the sexy professor into the office, watching the lights flicker and come on a good five seconds after she flipped the switch, practically behind the desk before they illuminated the little room.

“Take a seat, Griffin.” She said, opening the desk drawer.

He watched her shuffle some papers, finally bringing out a purple file folder with his name on it.

“I’m not even supposed to do this at all.” She said, opening the folder. “School policy is pretty clear, but I want you to succeed. I need you to succeed.”

“Why is that?” He asked, his curiosity genuinely piqued.

She looked up at him over her glasses. “Do you want the truth, or a lie?”

“The truth.” He said, instinctively.

“Because we get a minority student here at CHTC once in a blue moon and the administration doesn’t give a flying fuck about diversity.”

Her words shocked him, not because of the sensitivity of the topic. He had never heard her curse before. He squashed the thoughts of how sexy it sounded coming from the professionally dressed and ingenious professor.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“What I mean is that I keep pushing them to try to encourage more diversity, especially in the STEM programs and they are usually, shall I say, less than optimistic about the results.”

Griffin tried to stifle the offense that he was feeling. “I was just sick.”

“I know that, you know that. They would look at it as you being unreliable. Only I know that it was unlike you to show up at all.”

He froze for a moment. She doesn’t remember it at all, he thought, his own body starting to respond to just the thought of it. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair, trying to push the image of those lips out of his mind.

“I’m sorry for that.” He said, wondering if he meant the no-show or the other things.

“It happens.” She said, taking off her glasses. “Now let’s get your exams worked out.”

“Thank you, Lisa.” He said, then finally found his courage. “You could just mark me down for an ‘A’.”

“I can definitely do that.” Lisa said, clicking her pen and making a mark on the first sheet. “But that doesn’t help us with your other professors. Most of these won’t be a problem, though Professor McDonough is going to be a different story.”

“Is there something you can do to convince him?” Griffin said, pushing on after his initial success, almost giddy at the prospect.

“That lecher’s been after me for years.” She said, looking at him across the desk. “Maybe I can…”

Griffin stopped her. It was a line he suddenly realized he didn’t want to cross. “Can you just get me a meeting with him?”

Lisa looked at him. “He’ll just read the regulations to you. He’s an ass like that.”

“A chance to talk to him is all I need.” Griffin said, knowing it to be true, now more than ever.

“I should be able to swing that.” She said, smiling.

He smiled back, suddenly finding himself, or at least starting to trust his new abilities. He scooted the chair a little closer to the desk and leaned in. The hot professor leaned forward, as if he was about to tell her a closely-guarded secret.

“Can I ask you a question and you be completely honest with me?” Griffin asked, hoping that the power was consistent.

“Of course, Mister Ellison.” She said.

“What do you think of me?”

She stared at him as if he was speaking in tongues for a moment and he made a mental note of it, not sure what he should make of the delay.

“You’re intelligent, driven, motivated, a good student.” She said.

“Anything else? Anything more…personal?”

“Sexy.” She said, this word being quieter than the rest.

“I want you to remember what happened the other day in the classroom.” He said, then quickly followed with more. “But I want you to not freak out.”

He watched as the beautiful Latina professor’s dark skin flushed darker, a little pink on the lighter edges and high in her cheeks.

“How did you feel?” He asked.

“It was so fucking hot.” She said, breathily.

“Do you want to finish that?” Griffin said. He couldn’t believe how bold he was being. It just wasn’t like him at all. Not that he was going to stop, though.

“I would love to.” She said. “I was disappointed when you stopped me before.”

“I’m not going to stop you now, Lisa.” He said.

She stood up from her chair and her eyes flicked to the door behind him. “Why don’t you go lock the door, Mister Ellison.” She said, her hands going to the first button of her jacket.

“Call me Griff.” He said. Hell, not much of an alter-ego name, but it’s what I’ve got, he thought.

As he returned from locking the door, she was sliding the jacket off over her now bare arms, her large breasts straining against the buttons of her white blouse. The fingers went back for more, working on the new set of buttons.

“Make it sexy.” He said, sitting once again in the chair. Where the fuck did that come from? Entranced, he pushed it aside and watched.

The incredibly sexy MILF professor unbuttoned one button at a time, the widening opening of her blouse revealing more and more skin; the sultry curve of her ample cleavage, the tempting darkness of her navel set into her tight stomach. She pulled the tails out of her skirt, the blouse following the jacket slowly to the floor.

“Do you like what you see so far?” She asked, stepping around to his side of the desk. She leaned her ass back into the edge as she reached behind her back, fumbling with the fasteners of her bra. They got even bigger as she released the tension there, that too sliding down her arms and into one hand, where she deposited it in the growing pile and he stared at those dark, beautiful globes, huge round areolae capped with rising brown nipples.

“You are so fucking beautiful.” He whispered, conscious of the foot traffic outside of the frosted glass door.

He was still staring at her breasts and face when his eyes caught her skirt dropping to the floor. She stepped out of it, still perched on her heels, wearing nothing but a pair of sheer white lace panties that contrasted beautifully with her dark skin.

“I want to fuck you, Grif.” She said.

“Shh.” He responded, pressing his fingers to his lips and twisting his head back, indicating the door.

“You don’t want anyone to know?” She asked.

“I think that would be best.” He said, astounded. “We should keep a low profile, for both of our sakes.”

“That’s reasonable.” She said, turning to face away from him and pushing out the most incredible ass he had ever seen, her fingers going to the waistband of her panties on either side of those hourglass hips.

Griffin Ellison watched in amazement as she rolled those gorgeous panties down over those equally gorgeous globes of flesh, exposing that remarkable ass to his fortunate eyes. She kicked them off her heel, playfully.

“Get up on the desk.” He said, in a low, hoarse voice.

Lisa Martinez hopped delicately onto the desk, then lifted her legs up, spreading those gorgeous gams wide.

“Like this?” She asked demurely.

“Exactly like that.” He said, scooting his chair forward until his face was inches from her. He could smell her faint scent already as she displayed her incredible body for him.

Griffin’s eyes passed from the slightly spread slit in front of him to her own eyes, blazing passion from her partially-closed eyes as he half expected her to jump off the desk and give him a mighty slap in the face. It never came, though, and he lowered his lips to that musky treasure.

Though she had never done this sort of thing with a student before, Lisa was insanely hungry for it. She wanted to fuck this young man so badly that she would do just about anything to have him inside of her. I can’t believe how lucky I am, she thought as she felt his lips contact her there, at the center of her awareness. Her eyes closed fully as she felt his tongue slide into her body, probing hungrily there as she gripped behind her knees, wanting to make sure he had full access to her primed and willing body.

The touch of his lips was electric, sending shivers down her spine as she felt him confidently exploring her sensitive body. His big hands were on the backs of her thighs, squeezing the flesh there as he held her legs spread and back as she pulled her knees back tighter to her chest. The level at which she was exposing her naked body to him didn’t even seem to faze her, she was so caught up with the hunger that she felt for his touch, his embrace. She wanted nothing more than to please him, other than feeling that incredible cock penetrate her body. Lisa felt herself shudder under his touch, wanting nothing other than to plead with him for more, more intensity, more heat.

One of his hands left her thigh and she replaced it with her own, holding her leg back so he would have the access that he needed, the access that was so far giving her so much pleasure she was fighting herself to contain it. Two of his thick fingers entered her, or at least that was her estimate, those two being as big as the last cock that had found its way into her, though that had been months ago. Most men were intimidated by her intelligence, though some dismissed it completely, looking only to the charms of her body. Both turned her off. This guy, though. This guy was handsome, incredibly smart, and as her recent recollection confirmed, incredibly endowed. She realized that she was ready and willing to beg him to put that monster inside of her; to take her on the desk over and over again. Whatever he desired, she wanted to provide for him.

It went on and on, driving Lisa to new heights, her body screaming its pleasure throughout her brain, infiltrating every other thought it encountered. He’s going to make me come, she thought. God, how long has it been since I’ve come from a man’s mouth. Selfish bastards. Not this one, though. He wasn’t showing any signs of stopping or tiring. It was like he was reading her body’s signals like his engineering textbooks, innately understanding every line, every fact and figure that she presented. He’s the perfect student, she thought as she realized that her orgasm had arrived, and it was going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Griffin concentrated on her willing body as Lisa Martinez, the hottest professor at CHTC, clamped her body down on his probing fingers as he mercilessly attacked her clit with his tongue and his teeth. He could feel the tension in her thigh under his hand as he pressed that glorious flesh back, hearing her increasingly audible moans turn to a muffled groan as she did something or other to stop them. He didn’t know what that was, because he didn’t look up, focusing his attention on her sensitive body, driving her forward and forward, to a destination he was unsure existed but he wanted to achieve. After several minutes of keeping her heightened state running and throbbing through that incredible body, he felt her hand pushing his forehead away from her.

“Please. Please, Grif, I can’t take it anymore.” She said, pressing her gorgeous legs together, her knee-high stockings shaping her firm calves exquisitely.

Griffin leaned back in the chair, feeling the moisture on his cheeks, lips and nose. Heavenly.

“Take your goddamned clothes off.” Lisa said, huskily, her feet once again hitting the floor.

It was his turn to strip. Though he did so far less gracefully than he, she watched with fascination and admiration as he shed his clothes, finally revealing his entire body to her.

“Wow.” She said. “It’s bigger than I remember.”

“I could just…” He stammered, but her finger pressed against his lips as she pressed down on his shoulders, sitting him back down in the chair.

“No, you’re going to fuck me with that thing if it kills me.” She said.

Griffin’s eyes practically rolled as the gorgeous professor dropped to her knees between his spread and bare legs, her hands immediately going to his hips as those full, pouty lips disappeared from his sight.

Lisa Martinez apparently had much more experience than Donna when it came to well-hung men. Her lips parted, and he had a hard time not thinking about a python unhinging its jaw as she took him into her mouth. Awe-inspiring was the word that popped into his head as he felt her tongue roll over the tip before he felt himself sinking deeper into her wet mouth.

His fingers slid along her scalp, into that raven-black hair as she took more and more of him in, her lips and cheeks hugging every contour as she took him in, his shaft twitching with delight. She was within two inches of the base before she finally relented, lifting back up to the tip, her eyes rising to his, full of and unquenchable lust before disappearing again as she drove back down. A few more seconds, then I have to stop her, he thought as she bobbed up and down, hungrily devouring him.

She wanted him inside of her, even though she would more than settle for another hot load down her throat. She smiled inwardly as she felt him push her off, his hands still embedded in her hair as he stood, bringing her up to a standing position with him. Roughly, he swiveled her, pirouetting her shapely body on an axis, her palms planting firmly at the edge of the desk. She knew what he wanted, what she wanted as well and she pushed her ass back, trying to present it to him, though she knew she was already going to have her desire fulfilled.

Lisa reached back and spread the cheeks of her ass, feeling the wetness between her own legs, knowing that it wasn’t just from his earlier feasting on her sensitive flesh. She felt the firm pressure of his hand in the small of her back, followed almost immediately by the touch of him between her legs. She tried not to let her moan sound like one of desperate need as he pushed into her, but she knew that it was too late. As her body stretched open to accommodate his girth, she moaned loudly, suddenly understanding the concept of swooning. It felt so good, so big inside of her, invigorating her, as if it was the flicker of streetlights illuminating in sequence as the night descended. She called out his name, trying to keep her voice low, as his hips pressed into her ass. Then, as if an animal ripping at its prey, he started fucking her.

Her body practically jumped at his every movement. He slid in and out of that tight heavenly body, feeling as if any moment he would wake up sweaty and alone in his bed, his Tesla coil humming anxiously in the still air. She was an incredible specimen of womanhood, her body responsive to his touch, hot and desirable, every inch of her flesh demanding and appreciative of his touch. He worked those perfect cheeks with both hands, wanting to squeeze them tight enough to leave mark as he sawed in and out of her willing flesh, taking her as he had always dreamed. She kept saying his name over and over again, softly, moaning, as if it was the only word that she could manage and he was loving every moment of it. She wanted him, he thought. She really wanted him. Why had he not known that? Why does everyone have to suppress every desire that they feel, why can’t we just lay them on the line and really enjoy our lives? Her wet tunnel gripped him tightly as he drove in and out like a tireless piston, watching the fire in her eyes that burned deeper with every thrust, every low slap of his skin against her skin.

“Yes.” She moaned. “There. There. Don’t stop. Please, God, don’t stop.”

Lisa was afraid that she was embarrassing herself, but she didn’t care anymore. The pleasure he was giving her was immeasurable and she wanted nothing other than to embrace it, to let it run over her hand through her, lighting the fire of her insides until she was entirely consumed. She felt weak in the knees as she reached orgasm for the second time, another unusual occurrence for her. Her hunger for him only grew as he continued to thrust, now hammering into her with astonishing force, showing her the true strength of this hulking, beautiful man. Her arms collapsed under her, bringing her lower and him somehow deeper into her body as she closed her eyes and focused on the pleasure he was injecting into her sore flesh.

The warm flow of him releasing inside of her felt like a soothing and cooling tonic, taking her lust down a notch and consequently increasing her feelings of warmth and love for this incredible young man. She wanted to kiss him, guide him, make sure every need he ever had was fulfilled in spades. Anything to feel that again.

“Thank you.” She whispered as he withdrew and she felt his hot cheek press into her shoulder. “Thank you, Grif.”

* * *

He couldn’t stop seeing Lydia and he couldn’t figure out why. The tall goddess with the spectacular body wouldn’t stop passing through his mind. Her inked body was like the difference between something that was beautiful just because it happened to be that way and something that was perfection because it had been ‘designed’ that way. Despite his brief glance, he still had vividly clear images of almost every tattoo he had seen, even in the shadows of the late night.

Donna. Lisa. Lydia. They all rushed through his memory as he sat in his chair, pondering what he was going to do with his newfound abilities. Every fiber of his being wanted him to take advantage of them. All except for one; his morality. You don’t have to use it on the unwilling, he justified. Just on those unwilling to express their true feelings. Donna wanted you. Lisa wanted you.

Naima. Her face popped into his head as he considered his options. What does she truly feel? Is asking her directly a violation? Had asking Lisa been one? He just didn’t know, and that’s what plagued him. Take sex out of the equation, he thought. What should I do?

Money. He had been in financial crisis so long that it hadn’t initially occurred to him. Why can’t I get some money out of this? Is that any worse than what I’m doing now? The first answer that popped into his mind was negative, but he spent more time thinking about it. Within minutes, he was heading down to the basement, a bundle of wires and tools clutched firmly in one hand.

The bank is still open, he thought.