The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hand Off—Jenny

Note: My thanks to Wiseguy for letting me play in the Hand Off world.

iii Aaron

“I understand, Mr. Granville. I know the quarter’s already begun, but isn’t there some way you could get me into a class.”

“I’m sorry,” the counsellor said, “but you’re already past the add date for classes. You’ll have to wait until next term.”

“But I have the professors’ approvals,” Jenny said. “I already talked with them today.”

“I’m sorry you wasted your time,” the counselor said, “but rules are rules.”

“And aren’t some rules made to be broken.”

“Not these rules,” the counselor said. “I am sorry.”

Jenny shook her head ruefully, trying to act as if she really believed what the man was telling her. “I’m sorry, too,” she said even as she reached out and touched the counselor’s hand. “I mean, I know you really want to help me and I know you’d do whatever you could to help me get ahead.”

She released her hold on the man’s hand, wondering what affect this would have on him.

Aaron Granville’s face cleared and he blinked twice. “I’d really like to help,” he said. “If only I could.”

Jenny sighed in frustration. That certainly wasn’t the answer that she’d been hoping to hear. She reached out again. She was starting to feel kind of horny. She remembered Sam had told her something about that. Maybe she could use that to her advantage. “But you can find a way,” she said. “You can find a way to get me enrolled if only I’d let you fuck my pussy and you do want to fuck my pussy. You want to fuck my pussy so bad and just to make it interesting, the more I let you fuck my pussy, the more you’re going to do whatever it takes to help me out.”

She released her hold on the man’s hand.

“I am sorry,” the man said again.

Jenny was about to get really ticked off when she realized there were two parts to the deal. He’d find a way if she let him fuck her pussy first. “How about we make a deal,” Jenny said. “You let me suck your cock and then I’ll let you fuck my pussy, and when we’re done, then you’ll find a way to get me enrolled.

The man was astounded. “I ... I can’t do that. I’d lose my job.”

“Only if someone told on you and I’m not going to tell.”

“B-b-but—”

“You and I both know there are probably a million reasons that you should say no but you and I both know that you really do want to fuck my pussy.”

The man was licking his lips. “I ... I don’t know.”

Jenny admired his resolve but it was getting in her way. She just hoped he was going to be as resolute when he had his dick between her legs. She didn’t touch him again. She wanted to see if she could get him to back down. “Come on,” she pleaded.

“Y-y-you said you’d suck my cock?”

“Yeah, but only if you’re going to fuck my pussy afterwards.”

The man looked at the door to his office and then he got up and went and locked it. “I think it would be best to avoid any unwanted interruptions.”

Jenny couldn’t agree more. When the man came over and unzipped his pants, Jenny greedily reached in and pulled his cock out. She looked up at him even as her hand stroked his cock. “I guess I better get to work sucking on this.”

Whatever the man might have said was lost in the moan that came as Jenny sucked his cock in her mouth.

The man still might have had more to say but if he did, he didn’t do a very good job of saying it. His vocabulary, it seemed, had been reduced down to “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck,” with a few moans and groans tossed in for good measure.

Jenny knew the counsellor was getting closer. He’d stopped saying, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” and he’d reduced himself to an almost steady string of moans that were getting more and more intense each time she took him in her mouth. It was time.

She pulled her mouth free from the man’s cock.

“Hey,” the man cried out. “Hey, what are you doing? Why aren’t you sucking my cock?”

“The deal was I’d let you fuck me if you let me suck your cock. There was nothing about me making you cum. In fact, I want to save that for later. I want to save that for when I have you between my legs. So what about it, Mr. Granville? Are you ready to fuck me or not?”

The man didn’t have to think about it. All he had to do was look down at the girl and at his cock all shiny and wet. “Yeah,” he said. “Yeah, I’m ready to fuck.”

The man pulled Jenny up and then he turned her around. He shoved her down over his desk and then he’d pulled up her skirt. As hot as she’d been that morning, she’d debated whether she should wear panties. She’d been getting more and more turned on of recent but she put it down to the excitement of finally doing what she wanted and not doing what her mother had planned for her. She’d ended up wearing the panties and in the end, was was glad she hed because it just felt so good when he reached up under her skirt and yanked her panties down.

She could feel his cock pressed up between her legs. She was so wet. She hadn’t realized it this morning, but she really did need to get fucked and then the man was pushing himself forward and Jenny moaned as she took that cock inside her.

Aaron Granville’s hands were on her hips as he drove his cock between her legs. “Oh yeah,” he groaned. “Oh yeah. How’s that? How’s that cock feel between your legs?”

Jenny groaned. “Feels good,” she moaned. “Feels good.”

“Oh yeah,” the man moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh fuck yeah. Oh yeah, here it cums.”

“Give it to me, baby,” Jenny moaned but it was already clear that such pleadings were no longer needed. The man groaned and in the next instant, he was cumming inside Jenny’s tight, little pussy.

The counsellor pulled and he looked down at the girl sprawled out across his desk. He couldn’t believe he’d done what he’d done but he knew there was something else he needed to do. He needed to get her up off his desk and get her out of his office so he could figure out how to get her enrolled.

Jenny left the office certain that if there was a way to do it, Mr. Granville was going to get her enrolled. In the meantime, she had another problem that she needed to solve. As long as she was going to school at the college her mom had picked out for her, Ron had been paying the bills but now that she was determined to make it on her own, now, she needed to find new sources of funding.

In other words, she needed to find a job.

She’d already looked through the Help Wanted advertisements and she’d already picked the job she wanted. It wasn’t the best paying job and the hours weren’t the greatest and she’d have to be on her feet a lot, but as far as Jenny was concerned, it was just the kind of job her mother would hate and that made it just the kind of job that was perfect for her.

Jenny wanted to be a waitress.

Even so, her mother might have understood if it was a fancy upscale kind of restaurant but that wasn’t what Jenny had picked out. What Jenny had in mind was a local diner, an average kind of place where average kinds of people came to eat. If her mother knew Jenny was working there, she’d have a fit which meant that somewhere along the line, Jenny was sure she’d tell her, but not right now.

The owner’s name was Al Campazzi. He was an overweight, balding man who spoke with a sometimes almost unintelligible accent. He was also the cook and handyman and he did whatever other jobs needed doing. He took one look at Jenny and he turned her down. “No, no, no. You are too young. I need waitress. I need someone who is reliable. I not hire someone too young.”

“I am reliable,” Jenny said.

The man seemed to look at Jenny again but then he shook his head. “No, no, no. I hire college students before. They not work out. They lazy. They late for shifts. I not hire college students anymore. I need reliable.”

“I can be reliable,” Jenny said again.

“I not believe you. I’m done taking chances. I want old. I want middle-aged. I want dumpy.”

“Hey,” said Denise, the one other waitress in Al Campazzi’s little diner.

“See? See what you make me do. Now she leave me too. Now I have to find two waitresses. No. I not hire you.”

Jenny’d been trying to get her hands on the man but the owner was so agitated that that seemed destined for failure. “Come on. Give me a chance.”

The man seemed to stop for just a moment and he looked at Jenny and in that moment, she put her hand on the man’s arm. She watched his face go blank. “Give me a chance,” she said.

She released her hold on the man’s arm and she watched the blank look leave his face. The man stared at her. “All right,” he said finally. “All right. I give you chance but don’t let me down. All right?”

Jenny smiled. “Don’t you worry,” she told the man. “You can count on me.”

Aaron Granville called later that same day. He had some good news and some bad news. The good news was that he’d been able to get her in. “The bad news,” he said, “is that considering the lateness of the quarter, the administration is forcing you to take a tutor.”

Jenny paused. A tutor? She didn’t need a tutor. She’d been enrolled in much the same courses that she was enrolling in now at the other college, the one she dropped out of. She was up in her studies. She knew her stuff. She didn’t need a tutor.

“I’m sorry,” the counselor said, “but it is the only way. Will you be home this evening?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Because he’ll be calling on you this evening to assess your needs. I’m sorry. It’s the best I could do.”

The line went dead but Jenny was thinking about one thing. He? The tutor was a he. Maybe this wasn’t such a bad thing after all.