The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hand Off—Jenny

Note: My thanks to Wiseguy for letting me play in the Hand Off world.

iv Steve

At first, when Jenny came home, she thought there was no one home and that was just fine with her. That meant she could get herself off, take a shower and still be ready by the time her “tutor” came by.

Jenny wondered where everyone was even as she headed to the room she now shared with Cindy and that’s when she found out she wasn’t alone as she’d thought she was.

Cindy looked startled when she saw Jenny suddenly appear in front of her. That she’d been crying was obvious. The already substantial pile of used tissues was testament to that as was the way she suddenly tried to wipe her eyes and stop her sniffles which only seemed to draw even more attention to what she’d been doing.

Jenny was on her friend in an instant. It was instinct. She put her arm around her friend. “Oh my God, Cindy. What’s wrong?”

Cindy didn’t answer and it was only then that Jenny saw the blank look on her friend’s face. Oh crap, she thought.

She knew when she pulled her arm away, she knew Cindy would answer. She knew she’d do it because the power would force her, too, and Jenny felt bad. It felt like she was stealing something from her friend. Without the power forcing her to do it, Cindy could have lied or made some other excuse or she could have refused not to tell, but the power wasn’t going to give her that choice. As soon as Jenny pulled her arm away, Cindy was going to tell her the truth even if she didn’t want to.

But if she didn’t tell her the truth, how would Jenny be able to help. At least, that was what Jenny told herself so Jenny pulled her arm back and let her friend speak.

Cindy didn’t speak, at least not right away. She grabbed a Kleenex and she blew her nose and even as she did, she said something that was so unintelligible that Jenny had no idea what had just been said.

Jenny was about to put her arm around her friend again but she stopped herself just in time. “Come on, Cin. You can do better than that? What’s wrong?”

The girl sniffed and then she shook her head. “I ... I can’t tell you.”

“Oh right, so you’re just going to sit here and cry all day.”

The girl sniffled again. “I’m ... I’m too embarrassed.”

“About what.”

Cindy shook her head.

“Look, Cin. Now that you know that I know there’s something wrong, you know I’m not going to let it go until I know what’s wrong. So come on. Tell me what’s wrong.”

“I’m ... I’m ...”

Jenny was using every bit of willpower to keep herself from reaching out and forcing the issue.

“I’m pregnant,” Cindy said.

“What’d you say?”

“I said I’m pregnant,” her friend said.

“How’d that happen?”

Her friend shot her a withering look.

“Okay, I’m not done. I know how it happened. I guess the real question is how’d you let it happen?”

“It just happened. It was me and Marc. He ... he said he ... he ... he didn’t like to use condoms, and um, um, I was kind of drunk, so um, so I said okay.”

“Who’s Marc?”

“He’s this guy I met.”

Jenny grinned ruefully. “Well yeah, that much is obvious, but who is he.”

“Marc?”

“Yeah, Marc. Who is he?”

“He sells cars at the Ford dealership.”

“Okay, and ...”

“And we met at a bar and he took me home and well, you know ...”

“He must be one hell of a salesman.”

“Huh?”

“Nothing. So what are you going to do?”

“Do?”

“Come on, Cin. Don’t play dumb with me. You know what I mean. What are you going to do?”

Cindy started sniffling again and she seemed on the verge of crying yet again. “I don’t know,” she wailed. “I just don’t know.”

“Well, does he want the kid?”

Cindy might have been sniffling and she might have been hard to understand, but there was no doubting the answer she gave to her friend. “No,” she wailed. “No, he doesn’t want it. He doesn’t want it and I don’t know what to do.”

It was at just this moment that Jenny heard a knock at the apartment door. “Cin, there’s someone at the door. You going to be okay here?”

Cindy was crying again.

“Cin, you going to be okay,” Jenny asked again.

“Go,” Cindy bellowed. “Go on. Answer the door. Go ahead. See if I care.”

“Look, I’ll get rid of whoever it is and I’ll come back to take care of you.”

“Don’t worry about me,” Cindy said. “I’ll be just fine.”

Jenny looked at her friend and even as she did, she heard another knock at the door. She’d answer it quickly, she told herself, get rid of whoever it was and then she’d come back and take care of her friend.

Jenny pulled the door open just as it seemed the outsider was about to knock again. His hand was raised almost as if he were about to knock on the door and as Jenny looked, she thought to herself that he looked rather cute that way. On the other hand, she thought, he probably would have looked cute even if he hadn’t been about to knock on her door.

Stop it, she told herself. Just stop it. She needed to get rid of the cute guy, not that she wanted to, of course, but she needed to get rid of him so she could take care of her friend.

The cute guy extended his hand. “Hi,” he said. “My name’s Steve Taylor. The college sent me over to help you with your studies.”

Oh hell, the tutor.

Actually, the cute tutor, she thought. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad having a tutor. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to act a little dumber than she really was. After all, what he didn’t know she knew wasn’t going to hurt her.

“Won’t you come in,” she said.

“Yeah, sure. You know, for a second there,” the boy said, “for a second, I was beginning to think no one was home.”

Jenny led the boy to the couch. “Oh, you needn’t have worried about that,” she said. “I was here waiting for you. Why don’t you sit on the couch.”

“Yeah sure,” the boy said.

The girl flopped down next to him. “So you’re a tutor,” she said.

“Yeah sure,” the boy said again. “So what subject should we start with first.”

“I was thinking behavioral psychology.”

The boy pulled a slip of paper out of his book bag. “I ... um ... I don’t see you taking that course.”

“It’s not a course,” Jenny said as she put a hand on the boy’s thigh. She watched his face go blank. “Let’s think of it as more of a test. Let’s see just how inventive you can be when you’re really, really horny.”

Jenny pulled her hand away and she watched as Steve’s face quickly lost the blank look it had taken on. The man blinked and he shook his head as if to clear it.

“So what about it,” Jenny asked the tutor. “You think maybe there’s something you can teach me.”

Steve shook his head again. “I, um, I ... no. I, um, I think I should be going.”

Jenny pulled the boy back onto the couch even as he tried to get up. “Don’t be silly,” she said. “You just got here. Why do you want to leave so fast. Don’t you want to teach me something.”

“I ... I can’t.”

“Sure you can. You know you want to. Why don’t you stop pretending and admit that you’re horny and then you can teach me what you’d like to do with my body.”

The young tutor leered at Jenny. “I ... I shouldn’t be doing this,” he said even as his hand pulled at the girl’s top and then he was pulling it up out of her skirt. “I could get so fired for doing this.”

“So far, so good,” Jenny said, “but let’s see where you go from there.”

Steve pulled Jenny’s top even higher. “I’ll bet you want to show me your tits, don’t you?”

Jenny smiled coyly. “Could be,” she said, “but then there’s only one way to find out for sure.”

Steve pulled the top even higher and Jenny’s pert, young tits came into view. “Someone’s not wearing a bra,” he said.

“That’s very observant,” Jenny said, “but I hope you also noticed that someone’s got nice, hard nipples.”

One of Steve’s hands grabbed one of Jenny’s nipples. “I can see that,” he said. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say someone needs to get fucked.”

“I guess that’s why they made you a tutor,” Jenny said. “You’re smart enough to get a keen grasp of the obvious.”

The man was pulling himself up off the couch. “Get up on your hands and knees.”

Jenny wasted little time getting up on her hands and knees. She wiggled her ass back at the tutor. “Are you going to fuck me,” she asked even as she wriggled her ass yet again. “Are you going to fuck me? Are you going to fuck me hard?”

Steve pulled up her skirt and he pulled down her panties and Jenny didn’t have to know that the boy had his dick out. Jenny knew that in a mere matter of moments, she was going to have his cock in her cunt.

Only that’s not what happened because at just that moment, there was a sound of someone blowing their nose coming from the direction of Cindy’s bedroom.

And that was enough to snap Steve out of his reverie. “What’s going on here,” he asked. “Is someone else here?”

Jenny groaned. She’d been just about to get her pussy fucked and now that opportunity was quickly fading.

Or was it.

Jenny pulled herself up off the couch and she put a hand on the boy’s arm. She watched his face go blank. “Wait here,” she said.

Jenny released her hold on the boy’s arm. She had no doubt that he’d still be there when she returned.

Jenny walked back towards Cindy’s bedroom. Cindy was still sitting on her bed crying.

Cindy looked up when Jenny entered. “I thought you were going to come back,” she sniffed accusingly. “I thought you were going to come back, but you didn’t. You didn’t come back.”

“I’m here now,” Jenny said, “and I think it’s time you stopped moping around.”

“What do you mean?”

Jenny put a hand on Cindy’s shoulder and she watched her friend’s face go blank.

“You’re going to stop worrying about what happened,” she said. “It happened. You’ll deal with it one way or the other, but right now, we have a guest who wants to see you so clean yourself up, put something sexy on and come out and join us so you can get your pussy fucked, and don’t keep our guest waiting.”

Jenny pulled her hand back and within moments, Cindy was looking up at her. “Oh my gosh,” Cindy said. “What are you doing here?”

“Me?”

“We’ve got a guest,” Cindy clucked reprovingly, “so why are you here with me. You should be out there entertaining him. Oh my gosh, look at me. I’m a complete mess.”

“You look great,” Jenny lied.

“Liar,” Cindy said. “Go on. Get outta here. I’ll be out in a couple of minutes, okay?”

And with that, Jenny was rather unceremoniously pushed out of her friend’s bedroom.

Steve was still standing there right where Jenny had left him. She put her hand on his arm. “That was my roommate,” she said. “She really wants to meet you and I have the feeling you’d really like to meet her, too.”

“I didn’t know you had a roommate,” Steve said.

“Actually, I’m just staying with her until I get a place of my own.”

There were definitely some new sounds coming from the direction of Cindy’s bedroom. Steve and Jenny both looked in that direction. “I think I’d like to meet her,” Steve said.

Once again, Jenny had her hand on Steve’s arm. “She’s been going through some hard times recently. What she really needs right now is a hard cock.”

Once again, Jenny pulled her hand back. Steve was looking in the direction of Cindy’s bedroom. “I hope she’ll be here soon,” he said.

Almost as if on cue, there was Cindy there in the doorway and Jenny stared. Moments before, her friend had been crying but now she looked like something out of a Victoria’s Secret catalog. The very same face that had been crying before was now perfectly made up and Cindy’s eyes popped in a way that Jenny had seen them look before, and where the hell had she gotten that negligee. One look at her and it was clear that she was wearing panties if you could count that wispy little scrap of cloth between her legs as a pair of panties and it was equally clear that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Just one look at Cindy was enough to make Jenny jealous of Steve because she knew if she’d had a cock, she would have fucked Cindy, too.

Jenny knew she didn’t need to touch Steve to get him hard. If he hadn’t been hard before, he certainly had to be hard now.

Cindy bounced up to the two of them. “Hi,” she said breezily even as she slid a hand around Steve’s waist. “Sorry I’m late.”

“L-l-late,” Steve squawked.

Cindy smiled radiantly. “Sure,” she said. “I don’t like to keep my guests waiting.”

Steve and Cindy hadn’t taken their eyes off one another since Cindy had come into the room. Jenny was starting to feel sort of like an outsider. “Steve here is supposed to be tutoring me,” Jenny said.

“That’s nice,” Cindy said in a tone that in no uncertain tones indicated that she didn’t much care why he was here.

“I was thinking maybe you and I could share his cock.”

“That’s nice,” Cindy said again even as she and Steve continued to stare at one another.

“What do you think. Should we see if his cock’s nice and hard for us?”

Cindy’s hand stroked the front of Steve’s pants. “Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that,” she said. “He seems plenty hard to me.”

The little slut, Jenny wanted to think. She was stealing her man, her tutor, but Jenny had to admit it was partly her fault. After all, if she hadn’t put the thoughts in their heads ... and besides, it really was kind of hot watching Cindy work her stuff.

“How about we get his clothes off,” Jenny suggested.

“Good idea,” Cindy said. “I’ll start with his jeans.”

Slut, Jenny thought, but there wasn’t any force behind it. She would have done the same thing if if had been her hand on Steve’s pants.

In no time at all, the two women had the tutor out of his clothes. Cindy was right. Steve definitely was plenty hard.

“You think we should suck his cock,” Jenny asked.

“Yeah sure,” Cindy said in a tone that lacked any conviction at all. Already, she was pulling her negligee up and she was running her fingers over her pussy. She looked Steve in the eyes. “Look at me. You got me all nice and wet,” she said with a pout. “Now it looks like I’m going to have to get someone to stick his cock inside me. Any ideas who I might be able to get?”

Fucking slut, Jenny thought. Of course, it was her own damned fault. Cindy was wearing next to nothing at all and Steve really was wearing nothing at all. That meant compared to the others, she was way overdressed.

Already, Steve was pushing a willing Cindy down onto the couch. He was reaching down and pulling her thong away.

Jenny was rushing to get rid of her clothes. “Hey, guys, wait up.”

Steve and Cindy weren’t waiting. Cindy already had her tits free and she had one in each hand even as Steve slid between her legs.

“Guys. Come on, wait up,” Cindy said but even as she did, Steve’s cock slid in between her legs and Cindy’s moan left little doubt as to just how glad she was to have his cock inside her.

Jenny was finally naked but there wasn’t a cock left for her. She supposed she should have been mad at Cindy but considering everything the girl was going through and considering the fact that it was her fault anyway, she really couldn’t bring herself up to get made at her friend, but there was something she could do for her.

Jenny knelt on the couch and she leaned in over her friend. Their lips were almost touching and Jenny cupped her hand over friend’s cheek. Cum whenever I kiss you, her mind ordered and in the next instant, the touch was removed.

Jenny kissed her friend.

“Oh-h-h-h-h,” Cindy moaned. Her head rolled back even as her body tensed. “Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.”

Now that was hot, Jenny thought. So hot in fact, that she was going to have to do it again.

Cindy hadn’t quite stopped moaning when Jenny kissed her again. “Oh fuck,” Cindy moaned even as her body tensed again. “Oh fuck, yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh fuck, yeah.”

“You like that, huh?”

Cindy could barely moan out her assent.

“Then I wonder what would happen if I did this,” and with that, she kissed her friend once again, once on one breast and once on the other.

Cindy moaned again and then almost immediately on the heels of the first one, she moaned again but this time, she wasn’t the only one who was moaning. This time, Steve was moaning, too, and Jenny knew the guy was cumming in her friend’s cunt. Now that was just so fucking hot.

Jenny almost kissed her friend again but pulled back at the last minute. “I think it’s my turn,” she said to her friend. “I think it’s my turn. What do you think?”

Cindy wasn’t much in the mood of saying anything at all. She just laid there and moaned.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Jenny said and with that, she rolled off her friend and she looked up at the boy as she spread her legs and let her fingers rub her pussy. “Are you ready to fuck me now,” she asked.

The man groaned. “I’m worn out.”

Jenny wrapped a hand around the man’s cock. She saw his face go blank and she smiled to herself. “I don’t think we need to worry about that now, do we,” she said even as she felt the man’s cock swell in her hand. She released her hold and she looked up at the man. “Now you were saying something about being too tired?”

The man shook his head. “I’m not too tired.”

Jenny smiled. “I didn’t think so.”

The man slid between Jenny’s legs and then his cock was pushing up against her pussy. Jenny could feel his cock as it paused for just a moment and then it was sliding past her lips and it was moving even further inside her.

“Oh yeah,” Jenny moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

She certainly didn’t need to touch anyone this time to get her point across. Steve was perfectly able to take over for himself.

Jenny moaned again as she looked up at the guy. There were two things that were very, very clear to her. The first and most important was that Steve really seemed to know what she wanted and the second and maybe even more important point was that as much as she might have thought otherwise before, she was certainly wrong. She really did need a tutor, or more to the point, she needed this tutor.

Cindy was snuggling in close. She had one of her hands on Jenny’s tits even as her lips nuzzled at Jenny’s neck. Those lips kissed their way up and then Cindy was nibbling at Jenny’s ear.

“He really does know how to fuck, doesn’t he,” she whispered.

Jenny didn’t say anything. She just nodded as that cock moved in and out of her pussy.

Cindy was looking up at Steve. “That’s it,” she told the guy. “That’s it. Fuck my friend. Fuck her good.”

Steve didn’t need to be told what to do.

Cindy’s lips were on the move again. She was moving up and then she was kissing Jenny’s face. “He really does know how to fuck,” she said. “He fucks so good.”

Jenny might have agreed with her friend but even before she had a chance to, Cindy kissed her and of course, Jenny kissed her back.

The imperative was still in place and just as she’d been commanded to do, she came yet again when Jenny kissed her, but this time, she wasn’t the only one. This time, Jenny’s pussy was bearing down on the cock inside her. This time, Jenny was cumming, too, and that’s when Jenny felt it. It felt great to have Steve’s cum between her legs.

When Steve finally pulled his cock from Jenny’s cunt, both girls moved in to lick him clean. Funny, Jenny wondered. She hadn’t told Cindy to do that, but what the heck. She was feeling magnanimous. She was willing to share.

It was a good while before the two girls let an exhausted Steve leave their apartment. Jenny supposed she could have compelled him to stay, but she still wanted to talk to her friend some more, so she put her hand on the guy’s arm. “You remember to come back here,” she told the guy. “Remember, Cindy and me both need lots of good, hard tutoring and the harder the better.”

“I’ll be back,” Steve assured her once Jenny had let go of his arm.

Jenny smiled to herself. Of that, she had absolutely no doubt.