The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hand Off—Jenny

Note: My thanks to Wiseguy for letting me play in the Hand Off world.

v Martin

Aaron Granville had been so helpful. All she’d had to do was tell the counselor what she’d wanted, well that and she’d had to touch his arm to reinforce it, but once she’d told him what she wanted, he’d gotten her exactly what she needed.

That was why she was where she was now, standing outside of the Starbucks on Fifth and Main.

It was clear that she was looking for someone. Her eyes scanned the parking lot and then she’d look at her watch. She’d look up again and she’d scan the parking lot yet again and the process would begin anew.

He was late. Not that late, Jenny thought, but he was late. She looked at her watch again. He was supposed to have been here by now.

And then she saw it. A silver Mercedes gliding into the parking lot.

Jenny tried not to act too sure of herself. She waited for the man to get out of his car and she waited for him to come to her.

“Mr. Greenburg,” she said as the man passed.

The man stopped and took a second look at Jenny. “Yes,” he said. “Do I know you?”

Jenny held out her hand. “Not yet,” she said, “but I hope you will real soon.”

The man took her hand and in that moment, his face went blank.

Go inside and get your coffee, Jenny’s thoughts directed the man. When you come out, you and me can go have a private, little talk in your car.

Jenny released her hold on the man’s hand and his face lost the blank look. “It was good to meet you,” the man said, “but if you’ll pardon me, I need to go inside.”

“By all means,” Jenny said. “Don’t let me keep you.”

The man went inside. He ordered his coffee and he ordered a cookie and then he came out with both. He looked at Jenny still standing outside. “If you’d follow me, Miss,” the man said, “I’d like to have a little chat with you.”

It had worked. Honestly, Jenny had wondered if it would but it seemed as if she didn’t have to say what she wanted to put a thought in someone’s head. Sometimes, people just seemed to get it without her having to actually say what she wanted. It hadn’t always worked but it had definitely worked this time.

Jenny followed the man to his car. He unlocked the driver’s side and then he unlocked the passenger door as well. “Please,” he said. “Please get in.”

Jenny, of course, climbed into the car.

“Now what can I do for you,” the man asked.

“Your name is Martin Greenburg, right?”

“That’s right.”

“You’re in charge of one of the most prestigious law firms in town, right?”

“I’m the senior partner. That’s right.”

“Well, I need an internship.”

The man smiled. “You must realize that we get many, many applicants for the few internships we have open at our firm. Competition is fierce and we don’t go outside the normal channels to find our applicants. We treat everyone exactly the same.”

“Nevertheless,” Jenny said.

“No, there’s no nevertheless. We don’t deviate from the established procedures.”

Jenny reached out and put a hand on the man’s arm. “Nevertheless,” she said again. “You will listen to me and you will hear me out and when I’m done, you will give me what I want.”

Jenny released her hold and watched the man’s face return to normal. “I’m not promising anything,” the man said again.

“There’s really not much to say. I’m a Freshman at the community college and I’m a real hard worker. Right now, I have a job at Summerfield’s. That’s a diner downtown. I earn my own way but I want to be a lawyer and so I need an internship and I need it now.”

“That’s it? That’s your pitch?”

Jenny nodded.

“Listen ...”

“Jenny.”

The man nodded. “Listen, Jenny. We have people who’ve done four years of college and a year of law school who are interning for us. You’re just a Freshman. You don’t even know what you want to be when you finish school.”

“I know what I want to be,” Jenny said.

The man smiled. “I know you think so, but young people may enter school thinking they want to do one thing and may end up thinking they want to do another. If it were me, I’d keep working at that diner of yours and I’d wait a couple of years.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that.”

“Why?”

A good question, Jenny thought, but there was no way she could tell the man that the power she now had would be gone inside of a year. He was right. She might change her mind, but she needed to get as much experience as she could and she needed it now.

Problem was, she also needed to fuck. She shook her head. It was still early morning and she needed to fuck. What was wrong with her.

“Well,” the man said again. “Why can’t you wait?”

“I can’t tell you,” Jenny said. “I just can’t.”

“I’m sorry,” the man said, “but it just doesn’t seem like we can use you.”

Jenny wasn’t stupid. She really hadn’t expected the man to say yes. She’d expected him to say pretty much what he’d had and then she’d expected to use her power to make him take her on. She hadn’t thought her pussy would suddenly make its presence felt. She shook her head. Damn!

“Let me ask you a question,” the girl said.

“Sure,” the attorney said. “Go ahead.”

“Do you like drinking your coffee?”

“I don’t see what that has to do with anything,” the attorney said.

Jenny smiled even as she reached out to put her hand on the man’s arm. She couldn’t believe she was about to do this. The man was old enough to be her father, or maybe older, but in a way, it was exciting, too. Her hand closed on the attorney’s arm. “It has everything to do with everything,” Jenny said as she watched the man’s face go blank. “You see, you want me. You want me bad and the more you try to resist me, the more you’re going to want me. But then you don’t really want to resist. You want me and the more you give in to me, the more you’re going to want me and the more you’re going to want to help me.

“So here’s what’s going to happen. You’re going to sit there and drink your coffee and we’re going to see if I can make you cum before you’re done.”

Jenny released her hold on the man’s arm and she watched his face come back to normal. The man looked at Jenny and then almost imperceptibly, he shook his head no.

“Did you have something you wanted to say to me,” Jenny asked.

“No,” the man said. “I mean yes.”

“No or yes,” Jenny teased. “You can’t have it both ways. Which one is it?”

“It’s ... it’s yes.”

“Yes? You have something you want to say to me?”

The man nodded.

“Well? What is it?”

“I want you to ... to ... to—”

“Come on. You can say it. What do you want me to do?”

“I ... I ...” The man looked at his coffee cup. He wanted to take a drink but he knew he couldn’t. Not until. Until.

The man groaned in frustration.

“I want you to suck my cock.” There. He’d said it and it actually felt good to say it. It felt good to come out and admit the truth. “I want you to suck my cock.”

“Why, Martin, it’s okay if I call you Martin, isn’t it, there’s no need to be so shy about it. Of course, I’ll suck your cock.”

The man gasped as he felt Jenny’s hand land in his lap.

“It’s here, isn’t it,” Jenny said as she stroked her hand over the front of the man’s pants. She liked playing the part of the shy, little innocent.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“What do you think,” Jenny asked with as much innocence as she could muster. “Should I suck it?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned. “Suck it.”

The senior partner of one of the most prestigious law firms around just sat there as the girl unzipped his slacks. He could feel her hand reaching into his pants. He could feel her going after his cock and yet, he couldn’t do anything other than sit there with his cup of coffee. She had his dick out now and she was bending over him and then in the next instant, she was taking his cock in her mouth.

The man groaned as he felt the girl’s mouth slide down around his cock. He took a sip from his coffee and he groaned again. Oh yeah. This was what he wanted. Oh yeah.

Jenny was surprised. She’d thought that just because he was old, that that would mean he wasn’t as strong or as big as a younger man. Jenny was finding that in this case at least, age really didn’t matter.

The lawyer sat in the car and sipped on his coffee and he munched on his cookie. He moaned again. He really did like getting his cock sucked.

The man moaned again. He took another sip of his coffee. Yeah, he thought, he definitely could get used to this, having this girl come and suck him off every morning. He wondered what her pussy looked like. He wondered what it felt like but to wonder these things was to want them, too.

He took another sip from his coffee and he moaned again. The girl was a damned good cock sucker but dammit, someone needed to teach her a lesson. She’d thought she could make him cum before he was done with his coffee. The man grinned to himself. She was good but she wasn’t that good. He had just a little more coffee left in his cup. There was no way she was going to make him cum first.

But there was no way Martin Greenburg could know that when Jenny wrapped her hand around the base of his cock that his face went totally blank or that when he was like that, he was totally receptive to the thoughts Jenny was putting in his head.

His face once more lost its blank look and this time when Martin Greenburg moaned, he was thinking just one thing. He needed to cum. He needed to cum so bad. Oh geez, he needed to cum. He needed to cum in the girl’s mouth. He wasn’t sure how he knew it but he had the feeling she wanted to seen him cum, too.

And the man groaned even as his cock surged. Oh God, that felt so good. He was cumming in her little cock-sucking mouth and it just felt so good.

The girl, it seemed, was in no hurry to get up and go. She stayed where she was with his cock in her mouth and she stayed that way even as he continued to cum and when his cock was finally done cumming, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and she licked him clean before stuffing him back in his pants.

The man swirled the last of his coffee around in his cup. What do you know, the man thought. The girl was right. She really had made him cum before he’d finished his coffee.

“I guess I’ll be seeing you around,” Jenny said. “Just remember,” I really want that internship,” and with that, she let herself out of the man’s car.

Martin Greenburg watched the girl go. He wasn’t sure what it was about her but there was something. He couldn’t put his finger on it. All he knew was he wanted to fuck her. He turned the key in the ignition. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to fuck her bad.

* * *

“Oh great, look who’s here.”

Jenny looked up from the cash register where she was ringing up a check. “Who,” she asked.

“Him,” said Denise. “Walter Hodgekiss. He’s the cheapest man in town. Every time he comes in here, it doesn’t matter what he orders, he always tips just a dollar. Nothing less and nothing more. Do you know how low the tab would have to be for a buck to be fifteen percent.”

Jenny shook her head.

“I figured it out,” Denise said. If the tab’s $6.66, then fifteen percent is one buck.”

“I take it he orders more than that.”

“Always.”

“Listen, I’ll make a deal with you. You take Mr. Hodgekiss. You give him a good meal and I’ll make sure he gives you a generous tip.”

Denise shook her head. “It ain’t ever going to happen.”

“Then let’s make it interesting,” Jenny said. “Let’s say I get him to leave a really big tip, let’s say at least double the size of his meal, you know to make up for some of his past inadequacies, and if I can get him to do that, you tip me fifteen percent of what he gives you, but if I can’t do that, then I’ll give you fifteen percent of his tab. How’s that sound?”

Denise paused and then shook her head. “I can’t do that to you,” she said.

“Why not?”

“He’s never going to pay. It wouldn’t be fair to you.”

“But what if I can get him to pay?”

“You won’t and I don’t want to take advantage of you.”

“Believe me,” Jenny said, “you won’t be taking advantage of me.”

“I don’t know.”

“Come on, say yes. I guarantee you you’ll like the results.”

Denise was wavering. She really didn’t want to take advantage of her friend but Jenny seemed so sure. Well, she could always take the bet and then refuse to take Jenny’s money when Jenny lost or maybe she could see that the kid got her money back one way or the other. And besides, the kid was in school. She was supposed to be learning something. Well, this would be a good lesson.

“Come on,” Jenny said. “Say yes.”

“Okay, against my better judgement,” Denise said, “but yeah, I’ll take your bet.”

“Cool.”

Just then, the door to the diner opened and another customer entered the place.

Jenny looked up and she grinned. “Well, it looks like you have your customer,” she said, “so why don’t I take this one.”

Denise looked at the newcomer and then she looked back at Walter. There was no doubt in her mind who’d gotten the better end of the deal on this one, but she’d agreed to it already. “Fine,” she said and she grabbed a menu even as she went to fetch Walter and show him to his seat.

Jenny picked up a menu of her own and she went to fetch the other customer. “Hi there,” she said. “Did you come to see me?”

Martin Greenburg swallowed hard. His dick had already been hard thinking about coming down here to see the girl but now that he was seeing her again, well he hadn’t thought it possible, but it seemed as if his cock had gotten even harder.

The man swallowed again. “I was ... I was just in the area,” he lied.

“You don’t have to do that,” Jenny said.

“Do what?”

“You don’t have to lie. We both know why you came down here. You came here to see me.”

“Yes, I mean no. No, I was just in the area.”

“It’s okay,” Jenny said as she led the man to a booth. “It’s okay but we both know that if you really want to see more of me, all you really have to do is give me an internship.”

“No, I mean maybe. I mean ... we’ll see.”

Jenny smiled. “I’ll just leave you here to decide what you want to eat,” she said and with that, she walked away.

Both customers had ordered and both meals had come up. Both meals were delivered and both meals were eaten. Jenny picked up a pot of coffee and she strolled out into the dining area. “Can I freshen that up for you,” she asked.

Walter Hodgekiss looked up and he nodded.

Jenny started to pour but even as she did, she let her other hand come to rest on Walter’s hands. “You know,” she said, “you really shouldn’t be so stingy. You come in here and you leave a buck every single time and it’s not like you’re not getting good service or you wouldn’t keep coming back. You’re just stingy and Mister, that’s going to change right now.”

Walter Hodgekiss didn’t answer but then Jenny hadn’t expected him to.

“You’re going to start making up for being such a cheap bastard. When you leave today, you’re going to leave a tip of one hundred dollars and after that, every time you come in here, you’re going to tip at least twenty-five percent. You got that?”

Walter Hodgekiss nodded.

There really wasn’t anything more to say. Jenny took her hand away and she moved on to the next table. “So,” she asked, “have you decided what you want for dessert?”

Martin Greenburg looked at Jenny hungrily. There was no question what he wanted.

“You know, I go on a break in thirty minutes,” Jenny said. “If you want, we could go somewhere and fuck, but only if you promised to give me an internship.”

“I ... I can’t.”

“Sure you can, but if you don’t want to have sex ...”

“No wait,” the lawyer called out as Jenny started to walk away.

Jenny turned back around. “Is there something you wanted to say to me,” she asked.

The man licked his lips. “I was just thinking—”

“Yes?”

“I was just thinking that maybe we might have a position open for you at our firm. I was wondering if you’d agree to come be an intern at our firm.”

Jenny smiled. “I’d be delighted, and you know what?”

“What?”

“I think it’s time you and I went and fucked.”

“But I thought you didn’t get off for another thirty minutes.”

Jenny smiled. “I have a feeling I can probably get Denise to cover for me so what do you say.”

“Sure.”

“Wait here.”

Denise was on Jenny almost as soon as Jenny stepped away from the table. “You’ll won’t believe what just happened.”

“What?”

“Walter finally gave me a real good tip.”

“He did, huh?”

Denise nodded. “He gave me a hundred bucks. I had to stop him because I didn’t think it was right, but he said he meant to do it. He said he was making up for being such a cheap bastard.”

“I’m happy for you but hey, I got a favor to ask of you.”

“Sure, anything.”

“I’m not due for a break for another thirty minutes, but I’d like to take that break starting now. You think you could cover for me?”

Denise laughed. “Don’t you worry, honey. The lunch crowd’s already dying down. You go ahead and do what you need to do.”

“Thanks, Denise. I really appreciate it,” and Jenny did, but there was another reason. She hadn’t had to use the power to compel Denise to do anything. She’d done it all on her own and that was a good thing. Sometimes, you got so used to using the power that you started to wonder if anyone ever did anything just because they were doing it for you and not because the power compelled them to do it.

Jenny went back to the booth where Martin was still sitting. “I’ve got an hour,” she said.

“That’s great,” the man said, “but where can we go?”

Jenny put her hand on the man’s hand and she watched his face go blank. “I’ll tell you what we’re not going to do. We’re not going to go anywhere where you might be seen and where you could get into trouble. You’re married and you have a good life. We want to keep it that way, so for now, we’re going to go to a cheap motel. We’re going to go in my car and you’re going to give me the money so I can pay for the room and then you’re going to fuck me good.”

Jenny pulled her hand back. “You know what,” Martin said. “I think we need to do something quick. I’m thinking maybe a cheap motel.”

“You think so,” Jenny said.

The man nodded. “And you know what. Something else just occurred to me. I think maybe it would be better if you drove.”

Jenny just smiled. “Sure, Martin. Whatever you think is best, Martin.”

He was just looking at her. “What,” Jenny asked.

“I was just thinking how hot you looked there in your waitress’s uniform. I mean, I just want to get you all alone, turn you around, pull up the dress and pull down the panties and I want to fuck you good, but then I’m sure people tell you that all the time.”

“No, never,” but it was making Jenny’s pussy even wetter just to hear him say that. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she was hoping that was exactly what he’d do. “Come on,” she said. “We don’t have much time.”

The motel was close and in fact, they could have walked the distance except they didn’t have much time and they’d already agreed to take Jenny’s car.

Jenny was about to go inside when Martin handed her a hundred dollars out of his wallet. “This should cover it,” he said. “Whatever you need to rent the room.”

Jenny nodded and she was back in no time at all with a key in hand. “Room 213,” she said.

Room 213 was nothing special but then neither of them had expected it to be. It had a bed and a TV and a desk and little else but at least it was clean and really, it had a bed and in the end, that was all that mattered.

“Did you mean what you said,” Jenny asked.

“Did I mean what?”

“Did you mean what you said about the way I look in my uniform?” Jenny turned so that the man could get a better look at her ass. “Did you mean what you said about wanting to pull up my dress and pull down my panties?”

The man didn’t need any further encouragement. He came up behind her and he hiked up her dress. His hand rubbed her ass and then his fingers slid between her legs.

Jenny knew she could have touched him to get what she wanted but she knew that would have meant turning back around, but there were other ways to get what she wanted. “I’m not a toy,” she said back to the man. “You can play with me if you want, but in the end, what I really need is to get a cock inside my pussy.”

Martin Greenburg was not a stupid man. His fingers lingered for only a moment longer and then he was pulling down Jenny’s panties.

Jenny moaned. “That’s it,” she moaned. “That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me good.”

The lawyer had his cock between the girl’s legs. The head of his cock was pressed up against her warm, wet pussy.

“Oh yeah. That’s it, Mr. Greenburg. That’s it. Don’t make me wait, Mr. Greenburg. Give me what I want.”

The man hesitated for only a moment longer and then he was working his cock between Jenny’s legs and Jenny moaned.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh geez, it feels so good, Mr. Greenburg. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me just like that.”

Whether the man heard the girl is open for debate. He certainly didn’t respond to her, at least not with words, but his hands latched onto the girl’s hips and his cock drove even deeper between her legs.

God, she was becoming so fucking wanton. It was the power, Jenny knew. It was the power. The more she used it, the hornier she got and the hornier she got, the more she wanted to use the power to find something nice and hard to get her off.

The man was groaning now and it was almost mindless the way his cock took her pussy. Instinctively, Jenny knew. Instinctively, she knew what was coming next.

The man groaned again and that was when Jenny felt it, the surge of cum between her legs. She couldn’t have stopped herself even if she’d wanted to. Feeling that, it was just so good, and almost in the next instant, Jenny was cumming, too.

They fucked again, this time with Jenny on her hands and knees, but the result was the same.

Barely an hour had elapsed since a very well-fucked Jenny had left the hour but when she returned, she had two things she hadn’t had before. The first was the promise of an internship at a very prestigious law firm where Jenny hoped she’d meet many influential and well connected people and the second, and perhaps more important thing that Jenny had was a very well-fucked and very happy pussy. Life didn’t get any better than that.