The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: You know the drill: Don’t read this if you’re a minor, all the work is completely fictional, don’t try this at home or anywhere else, reproduction allowed for non-commercial purposes only AND only if you tell me, all that.

Author: Pancho Lopez

HEART’S DESIRES

Part II: The Empress Enslaved

Its was hard to contain the excitement. The sense of triumph, the anticipation. According to my vision, my little spider pendant was going to allow me to hypnotize any girl I wanted, anytime, anywhere. To fully activate it, I had to find a girl that gave me permission to use it, enthrall her with it, and when mesmerized grant her three wishes; three of her heart’s desires. Sounds impossible right? Well, I might be a lot of things, but among them I’m a guy that actually listens to people, and gets to know them real well. And I knew Arlene, my (once) forbidden fruit. As is quite normal for these cases, she and I were friends. Friends enough to know when to find her alone in her house.

Of course, those precious few of you that have the slightest interest in the story have wondered how I was going to talk her into being mind fucked by me, let alone me granting her three heart desires. For that, let me tell you this: I know her. I know what her dreams, interests, and fears are. I know who she is, and what does she wants to be. And no, she’s not a naïve idiot so common in these stories, nor is she a frigid hypnosis-non-believer that will humor me for laughs or for a bet. What she is, is a believer in faerie tales. She speaks of ghosts and magic casually, as if they were as real as streetlights or gravity. She believes that the tarot is more accurate than any information system, she’s certain that there are elves out there, takes her dreams more seriously than real life, and she’s in love with people from tales and legend, heroes so perfect and romantic that nobody in real life will ever reach them. In short, she wants to believe in magic. She wants to be a princess, all alone in her forgotten tower. She wants to believe in prince charming, that one day will come for her and take her out from her imprisonment. Lucky for her, prince charming was on her way.

I arrived at her place at the evening, doing my best to not look as overly anxious as I was. I had told her earlier that I was dropping by to talk about mysticism and Santeria, and for once it wasn’t (entirely) a lie to go and hang out with her. She welcomed me, in her usual friendly (if distant manner), and I had the impression that the last “party” had left a slight influence over her. She was dressed, by her standards, in a rather more fashionable and sexy way, nothing remotely provocative of course, but just glaring at her was a pleasure indeed. Best of all, her self-absorbedness worked for me for once, and she didn’t seemed aware at all that I had great plans for us tonight.

We sat at her dinning table, as we usually do when we chat about the supernatural. My, Arlene is such a tease. What’s more, not a conscious tease, but the kind that shows does it without realizing what she does. No matter. It was time to start the action.

Me: “As I told you before, I had some strange dreams. During the party, and after it, I began to have some visions. Visions about a guy painted half in blue and half in red…”

Arlene: “first, it was not a party, it was a ceremony. Even if it’s wilder and more fun, it’s a sacred rite for Eshu. And the ‘guy’ is Eshu, and you shouldn’t speak so casually about him”

(my, you look even prettier when you’re angry sweetie)

Me: “My mistake. Anyway, this… saint, Eshu, appointed me a quest”

Arlene (raising an eyebrow) “Really? What quest?”

Me: “A… quest… involving heart’s desires. A personal quest”

Arlene (looking all serious): “Well… Eshu is a trickster god but… he’s not evil. If he gave you a quest during the last ceremony, you should attempt it. It’s nothing bad is it?”

Me (doing my best to not appear nervous): “I don’t have to kill anyone, if that’s what you mean laughs; actually, it’s something that I have wanted to do for a long, long time”

Arlene (ndifferent): “Then do it”

Me (trying as hard as I could to sound casual and joking): “So… do I have your permission to do it?”

Arlene: “You don’t need my permission! :)”

Me (teasing, trying not to sound desperate): “But it’s important for me. You’re my all-knowing mentor in these matters, remember? I really need to get your permission”

(Flattery. One of the precious few weak points every woman has. Cheaper and healthier than chocolate, too).

Arlene: “Mmmm. :) Fine. If it’s that important for you, I give you my permission”

Me: “THANKS (with more sincerity than she realizes). About this, there’s something I want to show you”

This is it. I was going to show her the pendant. I felt my heart louder than a train. If this didn’t work, I would be going back home tonight with my heart and hopes crushed, wondering what kind of idiot I was. And if it worked…

Me: “I want you to loot at this. What do you think?”

She leaned towards the spider pendant I was showing her with passing curiosity (and giving me a nice shot of her breasts). Then suddenly her expression switched from mild attentiveness to utter fixation, her face relaxed completely, and her gaze became absent and dreamlike, fixed on my little toy.

Me: “Arlene? Are you feeling all right?”

Arlene”yes”

Me: “Are you sure? How are you feeling?”

Arlene“I’m feeling… feeling…”

Me: “…Hypnotized?”

Arlene“Hypnotized. Yes. Hypnotized”

Me: “Relaxed?”

Arlene“Re-lax…eeed…”

Me: “Helpless”

Arlene:“Helplesss”

Me: “Under my power”

Arlene:“Under… your power”

(fuck me if refraining from taking her right there right then wasn’t the hardest thing I accomplished in my life)

Me: “You will do everything I tell you?”

Arlene“I will do everything you tell me”

Me: “Remove your blouse Arlene”

Without the slightest hesitation she stood up, and with the greatest economy of movement she removed her blouse, revealing her stupendous figure to me, never for a moment taking her gaze from my spider pendant.

Me: “Actually, it is a great moment for you to get naked”

Apparently, she could follow orders intelligently. That last one, for example, she didn’t answer or anything, she just got blessedly naked, as fast and efficiently as her gorgeous body allowed her. There was no doubt, no resistance and no emotion on her pretty face, just idyllic submission to the power of the pendant.

Me: “Don’t sit. You have done very well, Arlene” Now it was time to see how responsive she was to non-spoken commands. I approached her and kissed her, and she responded kissing me in return. I took her in my arms, and she took me into hers, and I began caressing her body…

No. Not time for that yet. There would be plenty, plenty of that. First I had to focus. Grant her three wishes. Then she would be mine forever.

I san in the living room, and took a moment to have a good look at her. She looked succulent.

Me: “Come sit with me Arlene” and she did. Before anything else, there was something I have to try.

Me: “look at my eyes Arlene”, and she did. Her gave was as relaxed and hypnotized as when she was looking at the spider.

Me: “Are you still hypnotized”

Arlene: “Yes”

Me: “As helplessly as when you were watching the pendant?”

Arlene”yes”

Me: “How can I wake you up?”

Arlene“Telling me to”

Me: “And you would remember everything?”

Arlene”I think so”

Me: “Mmmm”. Nothing guaranteed me that when she woke up she would be friendly to me, or that she could fall into my power again. Maybe I was too hasty ordering her to undress, and it seemed that she didn’t have more knowledge of the talisman’s power and/or limitations than I did. So I took her shin, and forced my gaze into hers.

Me: “Tell me Arlene. Do you like this wonderful experience? To be lost in hypnotic bliss and not a care in the world? Do you like to let go of the responsibilities of life, and simple float blissfully away of everything?

Arlene:”I… yes. Yes, I… think so. Yes. I do…”

Me: “I could help you. I can guide you. I can take care of you. I could make you enter this state whenever you want, and take care of all earthly worries for you. Does that sound good?

Arlene:yes

Me: “Then, whenever I, and only I, say the world ‘hypnosleep’, you will be back to this relaxing, blissful sleep, and take care of you. Do you like that?”

Arlene:“Yes! :) It’s… wonderful

{Not as wonderful as having you naked and hopelessly hypnotized by my side, sweet thing}

Me: “You welcome. That’s the least I can do for a girl as pretty as you. You know that you’re beautiful, don’t you Arlene?”

Arlene”Yes. Yes I know”

Me: “And your beauty is important for you, isn’t it?”

Arlene:“Yes. Yes it is”

Me: “Tell you what. Whenever you’re awake, you will find that your craving for fast food will be gone forever. All your urges for candy and junk will be replaced for eagerness for exercise. Does that sound good?”

Arlene (startled, but interested)“Yes! Wow… I… sounds… good… oh…wow…

Me: “After a month of that, you will easily surpass even your cousins”

(You’re welcome to imagine her cousins as painfully sexy and desirable as you can. Really, go ahead. Use your imagination. They’re even sexier than that)

Arlene (radiant)”I… oh… I will…”

Me: “Look at everything hypnosis has done for you Arlene. Isn’t it wonderful?”

Arlene“Yes”

Me: “But there’s another surprise for you. You will awaken from this beautiful dream… with a kiss. Later tonight, you will receive a very special kiss, I will tell you when. That kiss will wake you from this magical slumber. And when you wake up you will realize that you have been waken by the perfect man, the gentleman of your dreams, perfect in every way. You two will fall in hopeless love, as he is the appointed man for you. Isn’t that wonderful?”

Arlene (breathless)”It is… marvelous”

Me: :) “Yes it is. Now I need you to answer something for me Arlene. You have to answer my with all the honesty you can muster. Did I just grant you three of your Heart’s Desires?”

(Something I have learned in my past discussions with her is that the mind, body and heart have different desires, and sometimes they conflicted and/or were unaware of each others. Heart desires in particular were extremely difficult to uncover by the conscious mind, so asking her about them would, at best, reveal her mind desires at best. Only when you find one of your heart’s desires you could identify it as such. Anyway, back to the juicy part)

Arlene:“Yes”

Me (broadly smiling): “Gooooood. Now…” Here I took the pendant and began to swing it in front of her face, just because I felt like it “I have granted you three wishes. Now, it’s only fair that you will grant me three, isn’t that right?” Actually no, it wasn’t, first because I did it just to unlock the talisman full powers, and second because what I really did is grant my desires disguised as her own, but hey, enslaved girls should get whatever they can.

Arlene:“Yes”, she said, motionless, but her eyeball following exactly the movements of the spider talisman, back and forth, back and forth…

Me: “From now on… you will do your best to keep yourself as sexy, desirable, and naked as society, safety and law allow. Specially when you’re with me, you will do your best to keep yourself as slutty as you can be”

Arlene”I… will keep myself as sexy, desirable, and naked as society, safety and law allow. Specially when I’m with you, I will do my best to keep myself as slutty as I can be”

Me: “Second… you will keep my hypnotic power and influence over you secret from everyone”

Arlene“I will… keep your hypnotic power and influence over myself secret from everyone”

Me: “Third…” I didn’t have a third. I didn’t have to give it, but I wanted to. It didn’t take much to get it “You will never, ever get jealous over anyone. Whenever you feel like you should, you will realize your overreacting”

Arlene:I will… never, ever get… jealous over anyone. Whenever I… feel like I should, I will realize I was overreacting”

Me: “Nice.” Enough business. It was now time to play “Now girl, help me undress”

She obediently assisted me, touching my body and allowing me touch hers. She could understand mood and intend, apparently the trance left slaves very receptive for orders.

Me: “Don’t stand up girl” She just knelt to help me get rid of my pants and shoes “Suck it”

And she did. Oh, god, she did. She was fantastic, either she was way, way more experienced than she pretended, or was the power of the talisman, but man, she was excellent.

It was bliss. Me, seated in her couch with her doing her magic with her mouth, it was just heaven on earth. I don’t know, or care, how much it took me to have enough – or to want more.

Me: “stop. Stand up. Pose for me”

She did. There was I, with an idyllic first seat view of her immaculate body. She had some weight to lose, bt nothing that made her less desirable. And virgin. Yes, she was a genuine virgin. An ice queen, she has always been. Well, that was about to change.

Me: “Tell me, dear. DO you realize that you’re utterly under my power?”

Arlene:”yes”

Me: “And that there’s absolutely nothing you can do to resist?”

Arlene:”yes”

Me: “Then come, and give yourself to me”

She did. Slowly. Not slowly in a I’m-resisting-your-power-with-my-last-drop-of-will type, but slowly in a I’m-so-sensual type. She approached, and began to kiss me, and I kissed her, and we took each other. Her body was soft and delicious, she smelled of roses and innocence. I took her, and fucked her hard, really hard. She moaned as I got inside her, and her passive, submissive attitude made me want her even more. The first time we did it with her on top, me seated in the same couch I enthralled her. The second we did it doggy style, mainly because she was in position and I wanted to see if she would resist me if I didn’t give her an order. Turned out she was pretty receptive, if you know what I mean. Man, that was sweet, sweet sex. The best ever. Now it was time to wrap it up. Time take her under my power for good.

Me: “Sit with me Arlene. Do you remember what I told you about waking up? About the man of your dreams coming to kiss you into waking”

She nodded

Me. “You will receive your magic kiss now”

So I kissed her. She received it fully, sweetly, all the way. When our lips parted, self awareness came back to her, her gaze changed from glassy peace to sudden alarm, as she found herself all naked in my arms (not to mention all wet and with a funny taste on her mouth), she was speechless and frozen with surprise.

Me: “It’s all right baby. Everything is fine now”

She stared at me, too stunned to say a word. The shock of everything was too much for her, I guess, and I had the feeling she remembered everything. By that point I was pretty sure the amulet would work exactly as Eshu told me it would, and wasn’t afraid. I leaned forward and kissed her again. She didn’t resist. Her “wish” had had full effect in her mind, it seems. We started kissing, and then we made it for the third time. It might have been the third time that night, but it wasn’t going to be the last.