The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: You know the drill: Don’t read this if you’re a minor, all the work is completely fictional, don’t try this at home or anywhere else, reproduction allowed for non-commercial purposes only AND only if you tell me, all that.

HEART’S DESIRES

Synopsis: A tale about magic, sex, hypnotized babes and finding your heart’s desires

Part III: The Maiden and the Maid

After I got Arlene, I honestly believed I had everything I needed to be happy. The girl I lusted for since forever was now not only mine, but also nicely reeducated to fit my needs. She and jealously were now complete strangers, her fashion sense was that of a complete slut on spring break, and she would helplessly surrender to sweet hypnotic trance whenever I felt like it. There were, of course, certain strings attached. The cost of the power granted to me was that I had to fulfill her three wishes, and one of those was that I had to provide a Knight in Shining Armor for her. I gave myself instead, and now I had to deliver.

First thing, we decided that I was moving to her place. By “we” I mean “her”, of course; that’s what women mean when they say “we”. No, she wasn’t my slave, she could have, but I didn’t want a flesh doll. I still loved her, and I still do, and if you think that playing hypnosis onto her wasn’t fair play then you haven’t dated enough women. On my side, I have a spider amulet granted to me by the mightiest primordial god of African mythology, guaranteed to enslave any woman that pays as little as a glance to the little toy. On her side, she has pretty flickering green eyes that shine with enthusiasm when she wants something, a disarming smile when things go her way, and that tone of saying “nothing” when I ask what’s wrong. In other words, the fucking amulet doesn’t even start to level the field.

Her second wish was to keep herself beautiful as main priority, and was something she had been granted damn right. She was now only working part time, in order to have less stress and have more time to go to the gym and stuff like that. Her wardrobe needed a serious upgrade; there was nothing she had that conformed to her new outlook. As you expect going shopping with her took a long time, and I was stuck paying for everything she wanted – I dare you telling no to your girl when she suddenly pops out of Victoria’s Secret’s dressing room (after an hour and wearing nothing but lingerie) to beg you with Bambi eyes to buy her all the five bras she was deciding on. As I’ve said, a mind-controlling magic device didn’t even start to level the field.

Of course, the situation wasn’t all bad at all. I had the girl, and that beats expending money on anything else. The sex life was fantastic, and it was completely on my terms. Arlene dressed scandalously and with good sense of fashion; to tell the truth, she was, and still is, quite a trophy. Incredible self confidence came shortly thereafter, and with that came success and higher respect on my job. Didn’t said it before ‘cause it hardly matters, but I’m a computer programmer for R.I. Co., a web design company. Being happy with your sexual and personal life equals being happy with everything in your life, and when that happens, everything always turns right, just because it’s for you.

Things got interesting when we got together to balance the checkbook. Things weren’t looking well, but of course such things never do. Still, we agreed we could certainly use an extra income, but certainly we didn’t have the slightest idea how to do it.

“I know we can rent the spare room!” was Arlene’s suggestion “I certainly could find a suitable candidate on campus!”

Arlene worked as Librarian at the local college, and under any other circumstances that would have been ideal. But I was loath to lose our privacy, especially now that I could entrance her into becoming my submissive plaything in all my hypnotic sexual games and everything. I gave her a “maybe” and yawned as I was sincerely tired, and forgot about the entire thing for the time being.

A week passed, and temptation was slowly creeping in my head. There’s always the sexy girl at work, the pretty stranger on the line of the bank, the gorgeous chick you lust for at the mall, the sexy friend you always wanted to fuck. I had the power to get them all, and I could use it. By now it was clear to me that Eshu (or whatever was the name of the god that gave me my spider amulet) told me the truth: the jewel could hypnotize any lady and bend her to my will. A month ago, I considered Arlene beyond my wildest hopes. Today, my heart told me that using it for only one board was a very sad waste.

Work was getting tiresome, too. One problem of having people believing you can do anything is that they expect you to do everything. Anyway, I got home around nine, and found my girlfriend more dressed than usual, which meant that we had a visitor.

“Hey cupcake”

“Hi sweetie, come here, we’re at the kitchen”

I followed Arlene downtrodden. I had a serious round hypnogames planned for the evening, and if her family was visiting, I would have to postpone any such activity for too long for my tastes. Hoping that at least one of her foxy cousins was among the visitors, I went to meet our guests. My spirit lifted when I realized not only that we had one guest only, but that she was a voluptuous femme unrelated to Arlene.

“OK, sweetie, this is Carol She’s an out-of-state student and is looking for a good place to stay near the campus. Carol, this is my boyfriend”, and she told her my name.

“Nice to meet you Carol” I said with a genuine smile “Nice to meet you too”, she said shyly.

“She’s very interested in the room we agreed to rent” said Arlene with a smile. I looked Carol in the eye, and it was clear that “She’ very interested in the room” was as much an overstatement as “we agreed to rent” was. As you can see, Arlene rarely let anything stay in her way. That’s why I love this woman.

So we moved to the living room and chatted a little; both Carol and I realized the decision was made, and we might as well get acquainted. After a while I realized it wasn’t a bad idea; Carol got to save some money, and we could get some extra income… among other things.

I slowly gathered my thoughts. The girl was very attractive, in college (and therefore 21 or higher) and out-of-state. She could stay here… if she followed the rules. As I caught every single glance I could of her beautiful breasts, I made up may mind. So far I hadn’t used the spider amulet in any girl other than Arlene, and I wasn’t 100% sure that their full powers were unlocked. But when Carol accidentally dropped beer on her blouse and became obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra, I realized that it was as good time for a field test as any.

Me:

“I tell you what ladies. I know this game that’ll get us know each other better, and it’s loads of fun. Want to try it?”

Arlene looked at me pleasantly surprised, Carol just quizzical.

Arlene
(amused):

“YOU know games?”

Carol:

“Sure, let’s try it”

(man, if this doesn’t work, I will really make an ass of myself)

Me:

“The name of the game is the Maiden and the Maid. It’s really simple. The first thing you have to do is… watch… this

I showed them the spider gem. Arlene went down like a rock, as she usually does. My main interest tonight was Carol. When she looked at the pendant her first expression was of surprise, and she looked like she was going to say something… and then fell silent. The room was filled with silence. I wriggled the amulet a bit, and the gaze of both girls followed it without moving a single muscle of their curvy bodies.

Me
(all smiles):

“the rules of this game are simple. It’s a contest of who of you is a better girlfriend. There will be three stages; I will be the judge and whoever does the best in each stage gets a point. When any of you gets two points she gets to be the maiden of this house for a week; the other gets to be the maid”

Upon hearing these words Arlene got tense and combat ready. If I know her, that meant she didn’t had any intention at all to be stuck with the maid.

Me:

“Is everything clear”

Girls:

“Yes”

Me:

“Good. When I say “go”, you will strip yourselves, from head to toe. The winner will be the one that gets totally naked first. Ready? Seeeeeeeet… GO!”

Both girls got to business with lightning speed, and boy, what a spectacle! Carol was winning, which told me she was quite experienced in these matters, but Arlene had more determination and near the end ripped her dress off to win. Tsk, that was an expensive one.

Me:

“Good job both of you, you were excellent! But there must be only one winner for this stage, and Arlene got naked one second quicker, so she gets one point”

Arlene’s smile was full of pride; Carol’s frown was dragged by frustration.

“Don’t worry sweetie, you still have a chance. Now it’s time for the second stage: blowjob competition. Since Arlene won last round, she gets to go first.”

Arlene stepped up, her hypnotized smile full of pride and confidence, as mesmerized Carol waited full of spite. In this round, whoever was first had an obvious advantage.

Me:

“OK Arlene, you know what to do.”

Damn right she knew what to do. One thing is a woman doing her stuff under hypnotic control, and quite another when the alpha female crown is the trophy. She pumped me for everything she could, doing her damn best to leave nothing for the competition.

Me:

“goodness, cupcake, that was the best one ever!. You did splendidly! Congratulations.”

She took it as a cue to sit back, and she did with a satisfied and proud smile.

Me:

“Ok, Carol, your turn. Show me what you’ve got”

As she approached me, I had the impression she considered herself already beaten. If so, that didn’t stop her for doing her best. The woman was a prodigy, I tell you, she had the experience and the sensibility there, she was glorious. I don’t know how long I kept her at it, the truth is that I couldn’t have enough; I doubted heaven could be half as glorious, and privately I wanted to keep at it all night.

Me:
(In total bliss and losing my breath):

“Oooooh, ok, ok, baby, that’s… mmmmMMM!!!…that’s enough, please, all right… that’s it, enough, that’s enough…”

She stood up reluctantly, letting me know she was swallowing. She sat back to the couch without an order, and Arlene’s smile was replaced with a frown of consternation.

Me:

“well… that was quite a competition. But I must say…” -damn, I had lost my breath—”… that Carol wins this round”

Carol was radiant as she clapped and jumped silently, like a schoolgirl that gets selected as the number one of the class. Arlene’s gaze was on fire however, and I wondered if even a divine mind controlling device was a match of my girlfriend’s anger.

Me:

“Ahem…so… it’s time for, uhhh… the third stage”

Carol listened with the enthusiasm of a player that finally got it; Arlene tensed and listened as a leopard watches her prey. Truth is, I hadn’t planned for the third stage, I kind of figured that Arlene would beat Carol by the second. But now I had two ladies immersed in the competition, and I had to give them a fair challenge. Luckily, I had just the thing.

Me:

“The third stage is the most important, and has several rules. First of all, you may not injure yourselves or each other. Doing so will automatically merits immediate disqualification. To win, you must wrestle each other until you lock your opponent into a tickle hold. Your victim must be tickled and unable to get off for an uninterrupted minute without being tickled yourself. The time starts when your opponent starts giggling, and ends when she does so for sixty seconds. Questions?”

The girls said no with their heads. They were already appraising each other.

Me:

“You may start when I say go. Ready… set… GO!!!”

Like tigers, they pounced at each other. Carol was bigger and stronger than my girlfriend, but Arlene had the iron cast determination to win, and opponent seemed to be way more vulnerable to tickles. For forty seconds, my cupcake had our houseguest helplessly trapped in tickles, but desperation finally freed her and ran; then they began to play cat and mouse around the furniture.

The spectacle was glorious, and eventually I felt like participating. Silently I approached the scene; both women danced around the couch, all their senses focused on each other, ignoring me as I sneaked Arlene from behind. I waited a little, and then grappled her when she was about to make a move.

Me:

“Now Carol! Get her now!”

Arlene was caught completely off guard, and didn’t waste a second to start tickling my girlfriend without mercy. Arlene screamed and laughed loudly, trying desperately to squirm out of my grapple in vain.

Me
(Whispering to Arlene’s ear):

“Nothing in the rules prevented me from interfering cupcake. Besides, that’s what you get from renting a room without consulting me”

Arlene’s response was uncontrollable giggling and desperate trashing, to no avail.

Me:

“C’mon cupcake, be a good sport. We have to let the guest win. It’s only a week. Incidentally, your body feels like heaven when you’re struggling, I’ve got half a mind to bind you up and have her tickle you for hours at least once a week”.

My poor girlfriend couldn’t do anything but endure the abuse as best as she could. I think the cruelest part was that it was I who rigged the contest against her; and that the tickles didn’t even allow her to complain. As I held her I had a good chance to have a good look at Carol. She was a quite a dish, and there was no way I would share those glorious breasts with horny college kids. I took my decision; she was going to stay with us permanently. And if that was going to happen, some extra mind control sessions were in order.

I finally told Carol to stop. I set my girlfriend free, who immediately let herself fall in the couch in exhaustion. I was very tempted to take her then, but there were enough games for now. Time to wrap it up.

Me:

“Well girls, it was fun while it lasted, but now it’s time to finish the competition. Cupcake, you did a splendid job, you’re the best maiden anybody could hope for. Tonight, however, Carol is our winner!!!”

Carol raised her arms and jumped around triumphant, while my sweet girlfriend was understandable bitchy and on the border of tears.

Arlene:
(whining and tired):

“IT’S NOT FAIR!!! I lost because of YOU! You…YOU told me I was going to be the princes, it’s my place, I…!!!”,

Me:

“But you still are a princess cupcake. Listen, this week you’ll be just like Cinderella, see?”

Arlene
(Getting a grip of herself):

I… I…oh…

Me:

“At the end of the week, the prince will find you again, and you will be recognized as the princess you are, you see?”

Arlene
(smiling weakly):

Yes… I see…

Despite everything that happened, it seems she was still deeply hypnotized all the time. But just for fun, I took the pendant again, just to enjoy Arlene’s powerless hypnotized gaze. I never get tired of that.

Me:

“Now listen to me Arlene. The rest of the week you’ll play the role of the maid. The maid gets to be in charge of all the housekeeping, and will do it with efficiency and pride. Whatever happens inside the house is for the maiden to keep for herself, and if the master of the house requires anything for her, the maid will oblige. The maid my not bring outsiders to the house, and the only garment she’s allowed to wear at home is an apron; nothing else is allowed. Is everything clear?”

Arlene:

Housekeeping… what happens on the house… keep for myself… oblige… may not bring outsiders… apron only… everything’s clear

Me:

“You are so cute when you’re hypnotized and obedient, cupcake. You can start by cleaning all this mess. In the meantime, I must speak to the maiden and explain the rules to her”

That was Carol’s cue to grab my arm and be walked to the main bedroom. As I took her there, I began to plan what I was going to do with her in the long term. Having a fresh, innocent young lover under Arlene’s very nose turned me on without description. She would dress as dorm girls ought to (hardly at all); help the housekeeping with both work and money, and (eventually) have friends to sleep over…

I didn’t know how this pendant worked, and had absolutely no idea of why Eshu gave it to me, but I knew that I owed the big man a drink.