The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: You know the drill: Don’t read this if you’re a minor, all the work is completely fictional, don’t try this at home or anywhere else, reproduction allowed for non-commercial purposes only AND only if you tell me, all that.

HEART’S DESIRES

Synopsis: A tale about magic, sex, hypnotized babes and finding your heart’s desires

Part IV: The Magician Consulted

The truly rich and powerful do not advertise. They live in anonymity, blissfully separated from the masses that consider themselves free. The celebrities, the supposedly rich, the CEOs, they’re but a smoke screen for the really powerful. Few average Joes and Janes ever get close with such people. Aria was one of them, and she hated it. She had sworn to get away from Adeus and everything he meant. Today she had to break that oath, and she loathed it.

Adeus wasn’t exactly a millionaire. Not that you or me could get any other impression, his annual earnings were comparable to those of professional sportsmen and Hollywood celebrities (Before taxes – Adeus had never paid a single penny to the government. Ever); so for all practical purposes, the man was made of money. But compared to his clients, Adeus was like a part-timer at a jewelry store: his clients were way richer than him. Presidents of gold-mining companies, African kings, Drug Barons, Owners of Multinational Business, that’s the sort of people that could afford his services. Just knowing those people by sight could give you power far beyond your imagination. And yet, Adeus and those people saw each other as equals. True, they had more money. But at those levels money banishes into the illusion it really is, and there’s only one currency: POWER. They had financial power, and international influence, but Adeus had magical power. Real, actual magical power. He was hardly the only wizards in the world, and far from the less powerful on this or any other time. But he knew better than most how to exploit his power. He knew how much to tell to who. As in everything, it wasn’t what you could do, but how you could market it; and Adeus’s product was reliable, in high demand and low supply.

Aria approached Adeus’s building. She knew he bought it because its location was mystically rich, whatever that meant. For the naked eye, it was just another impossibly tall skyscraper among an impossibly expensive zone uptown. As she approached the entrance, a familiar face approached her.

“Bless my heart and pray my soul, is that really you Miss Madrigal?”

Aria recognized and smiled at the old man that approached her.

“Hello George, it’s been a long time!”

“A long time indeed ma’am, I’m so glad to have you visitin’. Though you ‘ave forgotten about us”

“I would never forget you George. How’s you hernia? Everything OK?”

“Fine! Fine, I’m feelin’ fine. That friend of yours, Mr. Adius, he gave me a medicine for it. Got healed faster than a sneeze! He’s a good man, Mr Adeus…”

“Actually, I’m here to visit him. Do you know if he’s available?”

“Why yes, of course he’s available! He’s got some guests visitin’, but for you these gates will always be open!” The key master approached the door and put his hand on the lector. The machine recognized his ADN sequence and confirmed his body heat as being alive as well as the blood pressure, and the door unlocked after several seconds.

“After you ma’am, you’re more than welcome here. You know Miss Madrigal, Mr Adeus’s charity was the biggest one in rebuilding New Orleans. Has his hearth in the right place, Mr Adeus does…”

“Thank you George. You take care of yourself, OK”

“You take care of yourself Miss Madrigal, you’re still young and beautiful, you should be enjoying life and goin’ to places. I’m an old man now, not much point in taking care of myself anymo’…”

Aria walked the hall to the elevator, recognizing the place where she used to work. To tell the truth, she missed this life a lot. George, the expensive painting, the smell of money and good taste… it beat running in the rat race for a living, having to take shit from the cops and the landlords, an ordinary life. Privately, she wished that Adeus hadn’t told her his dirty secret. She wouldn’t have to run away, and left this life of wonder and money and luxury. And magic.

The elevator recognized her vital signs, which made her wonder. Was Adeus expecting her? He was perfectly capable of foresight and divination, as Aria remembered darkly. Had he gotten a new muse? One prettier and more adept at magic than her? Aria got the shivers just thinking about it. She didn’t want to find out. She didn’t want to see her, or to see him. She didn’t want to…

The elevator door opened, and Aria went in. There she found herself with Eric, Adeus’s chauffer. Aria never liked him; he treated her as a client, as if she was nothing but a temporal girlfriend for Adeus, one he was eventually going to get rid of.

“Good morning, Ms. Madrigal”

“Good morning Eric” Aria did her best to display her indifference.

“You’re here to see Mr. Adeus, I presume?”

“Maybe” She answered coldly Why else would I be here for? I’m certainly not here to enjoy your hypocritical chatter, you ass licking prick

“He’s expecting you. He wasn’t sure when you would come, but he knew it was soon. If you need me to drive you or somebody anywhere, just let me know. The helicopter’s maintenance has just finished.”

“Thank you, I will” ”When Hell freezes over and Satan kisses Jesus’ and each and every damned apostle’s holy assess, maybe.”

The door opened on the pent house, and Aria took off. The entire floor was a huge and expensive waiting room, and you could see the entire city though the windows. In this very hall Aria had seen the most decadent and luxurious galas ever dreamed, but right now, the only ones present was her and a girl she didn’t know, which was in front of Adeus’s “Office”.

“New Receptionist” Aria thought. “I wonder if Adeus charmed her to take the job”. That wasn’t fair of course, Adeus was perfectly able to employ a secretary and there was no reason to use magic for that. But after what he did to me, there’s simply no deed to low for him as far as I’m concerned Aria thought bitterly.

Whatever the case, the girl was blonde, young, and attractive; she dressed in see-thru blouse and miniskirt, and didn’t seem to pay any attention at all to Aria. Her desk was organized and paperwork-free, and she dedicated all her attention to whatever she was typing at the computer.

“Excuse me” said Aria “I’m here to see Adeus”

“Mr. Adeus is busy at the moment” said the girl, without sparing even a glance to her visitor.

“Excuse me” Aria was getting annoyed “My name is Aria, and Adeus will receive me, I… worked with him in the past. I… was her Muse”

That made the receptionist glance at Aria for a moment, and her gaze clearly said that she considered “Muse” to mean “girlfriend”. “It’s obvious this dense brat doesn’t believe in magic” Aria thought “She’s either very new around here or, more likely, very stupid”. Whatever the case, the girl finally stopped typing for a moment and opened a file on the computer.

“Mr. Adeus is currently entertaining a client” said the blonde “I will announce your presence when he’s done. You can wait there”

Aria sat and waited, not bothering to read the magazines. Wall-street, Newsweek, Times… she had no patience for that stuff. That was a life she left behind.

Finally the doors opened, and from them emerged what looked like an African King of some kind, complete with a golden crown, an impressive wooden staff and several diamond piercings around his body. Behind him came six African girls, all of them dressed like slave girls, excepting the youngest, who wasn’t dressed at all, and was struggling to put un her clothes while trying to keep up to the group. Each of the girls wore slave collars, which were linked to their master’s belt with golden chains. The African King gave Aria a lusty glance and led his girls to the elevator. Aria decided it was time to try again. “It seems that his client is gone. Can I see Adeus now?”

“Mr. Adeus has been informed of your arrival” said the receptionis with a tone of exasperation “When he’s available to receive you, I will let you know”

Aria forced a resigned smile “You condescending little bitch.” She thought “I hope Adeus rapes you in both mind and cunt, you totally deserve it. He does that, you know”

Still, Aria had no option than to wait. She didn’t wait for long.

“Ma’am? Mr. Adeus will see you now. He says you know your way”

Damn right I do Aria thought. “Except for that insipid bimbo, nothing has changed around here”.

The room behind the doors had been redecorated since the last time Aria had been here. Still, the theme was the same: Magic paraphernalia, Persian carpets, big cushions to sit on, and expensive candles that never seemed to burn out; the smell of incidence and mystery and magic. Sitting there was Adeus, her lover, teacher, confessor and traitor, handsome and dark as he always had been, dressed in colorful loose silks adorned with mystical runes. At his side, to Aria’s chagrin, was another girl she didn’t know, another blonde, dressed as a very expensive harem girl; complete with a pink diamond in her belly.

“Hello, Arry.... It’s been a long time” he said simply

“Hi… Adeus”

“What’s wrong? Please, sit down. Want something to drink?”

“No, no, I’m… I’m fine like this”

“This is Rhianna, by the way. Rhian, this is Aria, my first muse”

“Nice to meet you” Said Aria coldly with a false smile

“Nice to meet you too” said the harem-clad girl, her smile falser and her tone colder.

She wouldn’t be sluttier if she was naked thought Aria sourly “And dressed all in pink, of all colors! If that’s what’s what you needed to replace me, Adeus, then you’re more of a pig than I thought”

“So… tell me” said the wizard, “…are you doing all right? I haven’t seen you in a while. How’s your family?”

“I’m… I’m doing fine thanks. My family… well, I haven’t seen my father in years, you know that, and… and mom is doing fine. She… she asks a lot for you”

“I would expect her to hate me” confessed Adeus, raising an eyebrow “she only knows your side of the story, after all”

“Melody just turned eighteen” said Aria quickly. She didn’t want to mention that her mother was actually on Adeus’ side. “We had a little party last month”.

“How nice”, said the wizard, “And Carol?”

“Carol…” Aria took a deep breath. “She’s… she’s the reason I came here. She went out of state to get her Bachelor’s degree. We have rarely heard of her since”

“Wonder why. Having so many wonderfully open-minded sisters around, you’d expect a nineteen years old girl would call home to talk about boys and sex and college every week.”

Rhianna snickered as Aria refrained herself. She was in no position to start a fight.

“Adeus, this is no joke. There’s… there’s something wrong with her… I don’t know exactly what is it, it’s just… just…”

“It’s just that she left home Aria. She left the town, she left you guys, she’s out there living life. She’s having sexual encounters and having fun, as someone like her ought to. If Carol ever loses a wet shirt contest, I’m positive you could start legal action against the jury for being biased…”

”DON’T INSULT MY SISTER LIKE THAT”

Aria pointed at Adeus’s chest, full of anger. Rhianna just glared, her silence expressing nothing but contempt. Adeus confronted Aria without fear.

“I meant no offense. If you knew how much money is spent around the world to make girls look more like Carol, you’d realize it was a compliment. But we’re not here to discuss such frivolous matters” said Adeus lazily “So – little Carol is behaving funny and beyond your impossibly strict parameters of good behavior. What do you want for me?”

“Adeus it’s more than that. I had… premonitions…”

“Oh…?” Both the wizard and the harem girl displayed more interest now.

“I had… visions… you know which kind… but I can’t… can’t…”

“You can’t access them correctly without an oracle to guide you” finished Adeus “because you quit your magical training before you even began it properly. The only thing you know is that there’s something out there looming over your sister.” “Will you… will you help me?”

“If what you want is fortunetelling, I cannot help you. In such matters I’m but a guide, the real work has to be done by a Muse. And a Muse has to be hypnotized to foretell properly; and since you quit that lofty career, the only one I know that can help you is Rhianna, here. You’ll have to negotiate with her”

Aria couldn’t believe what she was hearing. How could he DARE to humiliate her like that? If it wasn’t for her sister, she would have let them both know a piece of her mind and stormed out of the place.

“Y’know, my fees -our fees – are usually beyond the grasp of nice upright girls that respect themselves so much” said Rianna with as much sweetness as hypocrisy “But since you are Addie’s former muse, I think I can make an adjustment to the price, just this once, of course. I think that since it’s for you, the price will be…”

“…double”.

“DOUBLE!!!??? Adeus, you better straight up this stupid bitch of your before she ends up eating her tits for breakfast!”

“I might be a bitch, lady” Rhianna sweet tone didn’t change “but I know the price of magic, and of power. I didn’t blame anyone for helping me reach my hearth’s desires, least of all the Oracle that helped me fulfill myself in so many ways. If you turned your back from magic, it’s only fair for magic to turn its back from you”.

“Adeus, please!” implored Aria.

“I told you, it’s not up to me! You have exhausted all other options I presume? Have you paid a private detective to find out what’s happening to Carol, I suppose? Dropped a surprise visit? Talked to her?”

At that Aria fell silent. No, she hadn’t done anything else. After the premonitions came, the first and only solution she could think was asking Adeus for help.

“Of course you did all that” concluded the wizard; dryly “You wouldn’t come to me unless it was the only option left. And I want to help you Aria, and Carol, I really do. But Rhianna seems… reluctant to offer her talents to one that was so reluctant to pay the price of magic. And honestly, I can’t blame her. So… if I’m going to help you… I will need a Muse”.

I knew it would end like that Aria thought with bitterness. I knew it since I decided to return here “You have to make up your mind quickly Arry. My time is expensive, as you well know, and I’m having new clients later this evening”

“All right” said the girl, with air of resignation. “I will do it. Please Adeus, help me… help me understand my vision. Let me know what the danger around my sis is. Use me as your muse, and use… wh-whatever method you need to reach my vision. And I appreciate if we could work… in private

“Of course I will help you Arry. Do you mind Rhi?”

“Of course I don’t” said Rhianna dismissively, making perfectly clear that she did mind. The two girls exchanged a glare of the purest venom as Rhianna left.

“Alone at last” said Aria with a suspire. “So all it takes to replace me is the first pair of tits that can fit a D-cup bra, right?”

“I’d appreciate if you didn’t insult my associate. She’s not you, of course, hasn’t got half your potential. But has the will and determination to learn, and in magic, will is more important than anything else”

“Whatever. Listen, please, can- can we just get over with this? I’ve had nightmares I can’t remember for two weeks now, and coming here today was… difficult”.

“I bet it was. Many people missed you Arya. I missed you”

“Please Adeus, don’t do this to me. Let’s get this over with”

Silence

“All right” said the sorcerer finally, “Let’s do it your way, then”

“Look at my eyes Aria. Look deeply at my eyes” Aria did. Adeus gaze, usually so strong and penetrating, shone with supernatural light that captured her attention as only magic could. “Focus only in my eyes. Feel my power invading you, possessing you, controlling you. Your will is shattered, and is only an extension of my own. Magic made you powerless. Magic mad you hypnotized. Magic made you my slave”

Aria’s face expressed only bewilderment and trance. A powerful spell was upon her, one totally beyond her abilities to remotely fight, let alone defeat. Adeus’ control over her was total.

“Since you’re now mine, you will call me master”

”Yes master”

Master She called him master. It was like the old times. The defeated tone, the demure look, her addictive and unique beauty… Aria was irresistible, especially when mesmerized. Adeus had never resigned about losing her, and had hoped for the chance to have her again. True, he could have dominated and brainwashed her into coming back to him, but… he wouldn’t. He couldn’t. She loved her. He truly did. She was his heart desire. He couldn’t harm her. Not ever.

“Undress for me, Aria. Slowly. And while you do it, I want you to fight your best to free yourself of the enchantment”

”Yes master

This is one part Adeus really missed, watching Aria revealing her charms, powerlessly fighting, her eyes showing the fire of her determination of winning a fight that just couldn’t be won. She took off her blouse, her bra was expensive and stupendously filled with Aria’s big guns. She took off her pants, her panties were black lace and siky, and conformed nicely to her statuesque figure. She took everything else, and stood motionless, bewitched and powerless.

“You look absolutely delicious, baby”

”If it pleases my master”

“Now that you are truly forbidden fruit, I hunger even more for you”

”You have me now master, hypnotized and under your mercy”

“More than ever, I’m tempted to enslave you into serving me forever”

”More than ever, I will serve you forever master”

That was too much. Adeus took her right then, right there. She was succulent, so sweet, so passively delicious. They did it one, twice, thrice, and more, in every position imaginable. He tasted every inch of her succulent body; her skin was soft, her breasts firm, and her body light. There’s nothing—nothing—like making love to someone you really love. It’s the sort of thing you just can’t ever have enough. It’s an addiction to the soul.

“Say again how you will serve me, Arry”

”I will serve you faithfully” said Aria as she approached another climax ”and will forever be your sl-slave”.

“Swear you’re mine”

”I-I’m yours master. I have always been. I always will be…

“Mmmmmmmmm!!!! Damn you girl. You’re still absolutely delicious”

”A-A-AAHHHhhh… I exist just to please you, my master” Aria finally was losing her breath.

Something Aria had, it was that she knew how to fuck. She knew how to make you feel powerful, and erotic, and want more time and time again. It was the way she moaned, the way she behaved like a powerless doll at your service, how passively made you want even more each time.

After a long time Adeus was satisfied. And so was Aria. It seemed the time of prophecy had started.

“I need you to tell me something Arry. Why did you come to me today”

”To ask you to help me understand my visions”

“Did you miss me?”

”YES”

“Did you miss what we did today?”

”yes”

“How much?”

”With all my body. With all my heart. With all my soul”

“But not with your mind, or your will”

”no”

“Tell me… did you come to me today to see me, and to be entranced by me, or to find out what’s after Carol?”

”Both”

“I see”

silence

“I miss you Arry”

”I miss you too master”

“Is there… is it possible that… would you come back”

”I will do whatever you tell me to master”

It would be so simple. Just an order, just one order, and she would be his again. Where was the harm? She was happy with him. She had everything any woman could desire, and more. Just one order

“Well then, let’s see what your premonitions tell us about your sister”

The instant Aria regained consciousness, she realized something was wrong. When she snapped out, Adeus usually planted a posthypnotic suggestion compelling her to stay almost naked for the rest of the day at least. The last time he neglected that clause, her premonitions informed that the voodoo community had put a price on Adeus’ head.

“Adeus? What’s wrong?”

Adeus was sitting on a cushion, with Rhianna at his side. He looked utterly miserable.

“Adeus? Tell me what is wrong. I IMPLORE you, please, what happened to Carrie —!?”

“Your sister is fine” said the wizard with half a smile “I promised to help you, and I will. Here’s the recording of your prophesy– you can check the details yourself. She… she’s fine. She’s having fun. Ananasi is taking good care of her”

Aria and Rianna looked at each other with an expression of confusion. Who, or what, was Ananasi?

“Ananasi is a trickster god. THE trickster god. He’s the spider god of tales, stories, tricks, and guile. He was unleashed by all mighty Eshu into the world, and he’s posing as a magic pendant that can hypnotize women. Some guy is using him for that purpose. He entranced your sister”

For a minute or millennia, no one dared to make a sound.

“I know you Aria. You will go and try to rescue her. Don’t ask us for help. Meddling with the affairs of the gods always result in misfortune for mortals. You are likely to end up transformed into a new plant, or be trapped forever in a faerie tale as your real existence is forgotten from the real world, or becoming Ananasi’s wife. But you won’t let such dangers stop you. You’ll be there for Carol, and fall into the spider god’s web if necessary. That’s who you are.”

“That’s your Heart’s Desire”.