The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heat? Chapter 2

by Jodi

Flamboyant and his girls climbed out of a car that seemed familiar to him and headed into the auto repair shop. He walked quickly knowing his creator was in the car in a daze and his ass jiggled slightly as his platform heels clicked loudly on the concrete floor. His girls stayed with him, huge tits bouncing with each hurried step. Flamboyant stopped as two men, both wearing coveralls, one young and skinny for a twenty year old, the other sporting a thick beard and beer belly and twice his age, looked up from under the hood of a car.

“Hello Dahlings.”

The pink smoke already hung on the air as the three babes approached the stunned mechanics and Flamboyant’s cigarette was already glowing again as the first smoke disappeared into the noses of his first victims. That was a word the former hero would never have identified with, but the new persona reveled in it. Picking up the older man he carried him easily as the girls drug the young man out and both were sat in the back seat with the spaced man in the lab coat. All three sat with silly grins and obvious signs of arousal as their unfocused eyes tried to do just that.

Flamboyant had directed the brunette to drive them back to the lab, his hands once again on the soft perches of immense soft flesh. When they arrived Flamboyant carried the bearded man to to the bathroom.

“Clean them up girls and have them ready to be changed.. I am going to have a talk with our beloved creator.” With that he blew a kiss to the slumped men and winked at his girls before going back to the lab.

He stripped lab coat man and placed him in the same restraint’s he had been in just hours earlier. He peeled the cum soaked underwear off the man and smiled knowing he made this happen just being Flamboyant. The thought of making a man cum in his pants just by being sexy and fabulous made Flamboyant’s own cock stir in his leather boyshorts. He pushed the dildo into his the man’s ass after soaking it in lubricant, but did not bother to turn on the DNA rearranger. Flamboyant knew his cum had a power of it’s own and would see later what he could do. For now he wanted answers.

“I am sorry I had to trick you sweetie, but I can’t serve a man that cums just at the sight of me. Maybe we can take care of that later, but for now I want you to tell me what other neat toys and experiments you have here.”

Lab coat man slurred, “I own shou. Shou obey meee. I ...I not going shoo tell you anything.”

Flamboyant’s shiny red lips broke into a large grin as the girls returned and lay the naked fresh smelling mechanics on the floor. “Girls, I need you help. This man needs help telling me what I need to know. Pull his arms up and bend him over the bench.”

They did as they were told, never questioning anything their boss told them as lab coat guy was sprawled with his arms pointing forward, his head hanging between them, ass arched high in the air.

“Now girls, I want you to put those sex mouths to work on each side of his cock. I will work from up here. Pay attention and stop when you see me stop.” They nodded happily and the man’s shaft disappeared between four enhanced lips, the head posing out quickly as he became hard.

Flamboyant turned and reached back, taking the man’s hand. He bent over and ran te hand across his muscular smooth ass letting it glide up and over the arch of his shorts. The girls working the cock like a perfectly choreographed dance. He heard the man moan and did it again.

“Ohhhhh.....” was all the man could say and Flamboyant new he wouldn’t, or better, couldn’t last long and stood and turned. The girls stopped and looked up, thier constant smiles always brightening the room. Flamboyant smiled back.

“Talk and I will let you cum to me again. I enjoy being admired and just want to play with your things. We both win.”

For an upcoming villain, lab coat man was pretty pathetic and began telling everything, his hands opening and closing in anticipation of continuing. His eyes were becoming clear again as the pink smoke wore off and he spoke.

“I invented what I call Laysite. It is latex, but has nanites so it can be programmed. I made it so that the protein in cum feeds it and keeps it powered. It is like the parasite in Spider-man wore for a time, thus the name Laysite. It sustains the wearer on it’s own so it never needs for anything.

I downloaded pictures of you to the nanites to program them to make any user the perfect man. It is in a drawer and I built special frames to house my future patients and they are behind the cabinet.”

Flamboyant listened in rapt attention at the thought of what he could do with such a fun toy. He decided that was enough for now and winked at the girls and turned around. This time he pushed his ass against the man’s face. The girls squealed having barely touched his cock as it erupted and immediately began pointing it at each other playfully, mouths wide open and giggling happily. Flamboyant stood as and opened a drawer finding the vials of black liquid. He looked back and the girls were rubbing each other’s tits making them shiny as the white cream was spread.

“Naughty minxes,” he said as he picked up the older mechanic. The girls looked at him coyly and seductively slowed thier rubbing for him.

He found the frames and tied the man inside before doing the same to his younger employee.

“I don’t know why you were chosen, but you get to be the first Laysite users.”

He took a brush and began applying the shiny thick liquid to the older man’s naked ass. He watched in amazement as the chubby ass began to firm and all hair disappeared. It movedon it’s own covering the man’s cock, rippling as if caressing the man’s meat making him grow hard. Soon he looked to be wearing very tight latex shorts with a growing rubber cock built into them. He applied some to the younger man and watched the opposite happen. He had almost no ass and it began to almost bubble as it grew.

He turned as he heard the older man moan and his body shivered. No cum escaped the rubber cock, but the black liquid suddenly moved much faster flowing down his legs and covering his feet as well. His legs became muscular and the rippling continued as the young man follwed suit seconds later. This continued until two black bodies with human heads lay in the bed. The Laysite had spread inside the frame making the men look as if they were a work of art embedded inside the liquid.

Both had become fully aware now and were in a state of lust and shock as thier cock erupted one last time. Both cried out in pure extacy as they came. The laysite apread over their heads leaving them smooth as it covered thier faces, filling every opening, leaving their mouths open. They looked like two rubber sex dolls and as the liquid rippled down their bodies once and stopped. Their eyes opened, unseeing except what the laysite wanted them to.

Flamboyant was sweating and breathing heavily as he watched the scene, his own cock stretching his shorts. They stood in front of him, their smooth faces and bosies identical in every way. Flamboyant knew he would soon not be able to tell them apart and that made it even hotter.

“Now dollies, the car needs some upgrades and new paint to match my fabulous style. We will play later.”

They turned and walked to the garage, squeaking slightly as they did, rubber cocks bouncing in front in their new constantly aroused state. He turned to where the girls were sitting holding hands and saw the man begin to stir after passing out from his mighty orgasm.

“Girls, I need to cum. Get into position.”

The redhead already had a tit unclamped and was feeding it to the man as Flamboyant lit a cigarette and sucked the heat inside. He exhaled as the man began to squirm in protest as he realized what was about to happen. He slowed and then stopped as the pink smoke took him adn his mind and body began to tingle.

Flamboyant pulled the dildo free and looked down at the splayed ass. The brunette unbuckled his shorts as Flamboyant had been programmed not to touch himself and she stroked his already hard cock making it shine as it self lubed. Something in the former straight hero’s mind made him pause as he was about to take his first male ass. His eyes had widened as a part of him seemed to awaken, but it quickly passed and his long lashes settled back into place giving Flamboyant the bedroom eyes he had been given.

He slid between the spread cheeks and found the fit tight and became engulfed in the heat inside. The man’s ass lightly gripped him and let go as he was lost in a sea of tit and lust and Flamboyant began thrusting steadily. An image of the man being soft and having an ass like his girls’, large and round and inviting filled his mind. A place he could put his cock for hours watching it jiggle as it engulfed him. The rest of him would have little muscle and would of course be hairless as all good boys like the two of them were.

The man moaned as Flamboyant stiffened and unloaded into the ass, his knees buckling slightly as the massive orgasm took him.. The skin under Flamboyant’s gloved hands began to become smooth and the flesh softer. His ass swelled as his body changed to match Flamboyant’s image and the girls watched in glee. The realization of what his cum could do made Flamboyant cum again as he had a devious thought and decided to let the man keep his little problem of cumming so easily. The catch would be it would be only on Flamboyant’s command and he would have to keep it out of site.

He pulled out and the girls fetched the helmet that had given Flamboyant his new pesonality. Flamboyant fidgeted with it, turning off the face machine and set it on the man’s head. The red lenses lit up letting everyone know the man was getting his final change.

“I think our tart needs something to show off that scrumptous ass.”

He turned and the girls were already approaching carring a pair of leather chaps and a vest. A apir of leather boots finished the look. The silent man was lost in the scenes inside the helmet as he was dressed. Flamboyant pulled up the chaps and a leather thong, but before they reached the man’s waist, he pulled his hard cock slowly back until it was tucked between his smooth thighs. The man only grunted slightly at the new uncomfortable position, but it was the only sound he made. The thong was put in place holding it their, the open back of the chaps framing the lush ass perfectly.

“Since our tart likes to cum so much,he will always be ready to let someone else join in, and with that ass it should never be a problem.”

They all laughed as the lenses went dark and they removed the helmet.

“Hi Tart. Welcome to your new world.”

Tart smiled and stepped to his master and mistresses. “Hi Master,” he said with a huge mindless grin.

“Cum for me my weet little Tart.”

With that, Tart’s eyes rolled up and he moaned. The girls walked up and ran thier hands over the smooth front of the thong and smiled devilishly knowing his unseen cock was emptying between the big round cheeks leaving him ready to take anything offered. Flamboyant smiled as Tart looked back up at him, his face flush and eyes glazed.

He gave Tart a slap on his fleshy ass and turned to check on his new dollies leaving the three sidekicks to relax clean up. As he walked in he was surprised to see the HotCar was already the shiny black car was already the dull gray of primer and the driver’s seat had been removed. Tart had said he programmed the laysite before hand so Flamboyant knew they already knew what changes needed to be made and would let them follow their programming for now.

Watching the shiny black duo silently do their thing was something to behold. They moved almost gracefully and no one would have ever guessed they were once two manly mechanics. Flamboyant started to turn and leave as he had further plans for himself and Tart and the girls to take control of the city and needed to plan, but one of the rubberized figures suddenly walked up behind the other as it was bent over working on the seat. Grabbing the other dollies hips his cock disappeared easily into the other’s ass. There was something erotic about the almost machine like way it all happened, neither changing thier open mouth expressions. It took a few minutes as the squeaking bodies moved together and the one standing stopped. His body glistened as a ripple went through the black laysite and Flamboyant sensed a certain pleasure the dolly received from it, though it did not show on the outside. He pulled out, turned, and went back to work as if nothing had happned.

Flamboyant leaned against the door jam and found himself rubbing his leather covered ass along the corner as he lit a cigarette. His cock was straining as he watched the erotic display of mindless service. They moved around the car and the one that had been mounted earlier suddenly walked over to the one that had used him and grasped his head, turning it toward him as he knelt working on the body of the car. The rubber cock disappeared inside the open mouth and he began thrusting as he held the other dollies head. Flamboyant wondered about gag reflexes and figured the laysite must coat the throat as well. Soon he stopped and his body rippled. Flamboyant smiled as he saw the kneeling one’s body ripple again as well and knew they had both enjoyed feeding time.

He finally pulled himself away from the scene and noted one of the first things he would do was look through Tart’s notes and see if he could aid the two in their feeding without becoming a dolly himself. It woudl have to wait a few hours though, he did not realize it was his programming leading his thoughts, but he desperately needed to rob a bank and already had a plan in mind. He stubbed out the cigarette and sashayed into the main lab, the plans in is head and evil fun he already had today making him feel even sexier.

Across town, a detective sat at his desk and looked at an old file. It was a bank robbery that happened years ago and the city had not seen one since. He wondered if he would have a job and had taken to finding missing persons to take up his time. He sat back and flexed his muscular arms and thought about his workout later in the gym as his door opened and a mountain of muscle and spandex walked in.

“Hello Detective. I am Magnificent Man and need your assistance.”

The detective looked him over admiring the bodybuilder body as the one he had been striving for himself all these years. He took a minute to catch his breath as his idol stood in front of him.

“My... my assistance?” he finally stammered.

“Yes my good man. I am looking for a fellow hero named Heat. He has not been heard from in over a day and it is very unusal for him not to contact me at least a few times a day to chat or update on villanous activity in our fair city.”

The detective pondered that for a moment. He knew Heat personally and never known he was good friends with MM.

“Why me? Can’t your wife Mrs. Magnificent help you?”

MM smiled as he thought of his wife. She was tall, stronger than ten men, and intimidated average citizens, but it did not show as she had full luscious tits and a body for fun, which he enjoyed often.

“She is out right now looking for him. I need you to help me from a street point of view. I am sure you have contacts as Heat has spoken well of you and the help you have given him in the past.”

Soon the detective was brought up to date and grabbed his coat to hit the streets. MM shook his hand taking care not to crush it.

“Good luck to you sir. I wish you the best in your hunt.”

They parted ways, neither knowing what that wish might entail.......

To Be Continued.........