The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(This story was originally written for one of the Forum Story Expo’s so therefore a word of thanks to Technic Dragon for coming up with the idea that enabled me to write this.)

Heaven Health Spa

She sat there nervously awaiting her chance to impress the people carrying out the job interviews in the later part of the afternoon, quite a number of people had already been seen before her, and now left. There was just 2 of them left now, a young man whose name was Alan according to his name badge, and her still to go. Stephanie had no idea if this was a good thing or bad, but she kept her fingers crossed. A job here would be a perfect way of paying for her gap year from college without feeling any long term commitment to it.

Sat at the table Edward James, the executive director of the Heaven Health Spa leant across to his head of HR Mandy Callahan and whispered,

“Well I suppose it was a little too much to expect a strapping Scandinavian blonde to turn up for an interview for the role of Chief Fitness Instructor! Would have been perfect for the image of the place though.”

Mandy cast a quick eye over at Stephanie before turning back to him and saying,

“Well, she’s a natural blonde, albeit English, but it might not take too much work to train her up for the role. Especially if we put her through one of our intensive ‘training courses’!”

Edward laughed, “Only 2 ‘small’ problems thats I see with that, 1 is that Yorkshire accent of hers, she hardly sounds like someone from Oslo or Stockholm does she? And though there is nothing wrong with her curves, she’s hardly the slim Dommey type that we were looking for. I know the training course could cure her chronic shyness, but the other 2 matters are a little more tricky!”

At this point his Health Advisor Christine Bowman spoke up,

“ We may even be able to get round that now. Angela and Kathy have been doing some research into nanobotic body enhancement methods, and think they’ve got them just about perfected. And, if what they tell me are right then they are just as effective in the area of neural thought change. Trouble is, they havent had time to test them out on anyone yet, but she might make an interesting volunteer for that?”

“Why not?” laughed Edward, “And there she was applying for a job as a receptionist or towel girl! Mind I suspect for now that’s what we had better offer her until we get her along to the induction course.”

Christine went off to ring Angela in R&D to check the details, meanwhile Mandy called Stephanie forward. She took a few steps forward, and sat down as instructed. Mandy introduced the others, and then asked a few questions,

“So Stephanie, we know a lot about you from the 1 to 1 interviews during the day, and the brief health check you underwent once selected to reach this stage. But now is your big chance to impress us with why you should be one of those selected to work for us.”

Stephanie smiled sweetly, but slightly nervously,

“I hope to be selected because it seems like a nice, and fascinating place to make my first step on the working ladder. I’m hard working, punctual and would never let anyone down. Its somewhere I would enjoy working on my gap year through college. And.........and.........you seem a nice group of people to work for.” she replied, in a pronounced Yorkshire accent, that Edward at least hoped could be toned down slightly once she had been inducted into the system.

A few more questions passed to and fro, she already knew all the details about salaries etc from earlier chats, so this was soon turning into a delaying tactic while awaiting Christine’s return. A few minutes later she did so, whispered something in Mandy’s ear, and both women smiled and nodded at Edward. He turned to Stephanie and smiled,

“Well my dear, we are pleased to be able to offer you a position with us, primarily as a towel girl to start off with, but acting as cover as a receptionist as well. What we need you to do is to undergo a 5 day induction course at the Spa, which allows you to learn a lot about us, and what its like there, both for staff and clients.”

He spoke briefly to Christine, then turning back to Stephanie asked her, " Are you free next week, if so can you report to the Spa with a small bag on Monday morning about 9am. I know its Saturday evening now, so I understand if you can’t manage that?”

Stephanie smiled happily, that was easier than she had expected given her shyness,” Yes thank you Sir, I’ll be there on Monday as requested, that will be fine.”

“Excellent news.” Mandy said, and shaking her hand added, “I’ll look forward to seeing you then.”

Stephanie skipped happily out of the hall, even managing a smile at Alan as she went by. He smiled back at her, thinking how pretty she looked when she smiled. He wished he could find a girlfriend like her. He recovered his calm as he was then called forward himself.

15 minutes or so later he also received the good news that the position in the Bar/Restaurant he had been seeking was his.

* * *

Christine turned to Edward and laughed, “From what Angela tells me, if the new process works as fully as it should, we will be needing to arrange for Stephanie to get a new passport. A Norwegian or Swedish one at that! She is confident it will be perfectly safe, no actual harm will come to her, and the worst thing we will need to do is actually employ her in the roles she thinks she’s been selected for. But she doesn’t believe that will be necessary.”

Edward laughed, “One advantage of the ‘Heaven’ spa is that the ‘Big Boss’ can arrange anything we possibly need. So getting her a new passport and identity will be no problem whatsoever. I somehow get the feeling her gap year might last longer than she thinks though. Just one small question, she presumably doesnt speak a word of either language, and for sake of realism she would need to know at least some of the language, so how do we get round that?”

Christine giggled, “According to Angela, Kathy has been working on a very interesting educational programme in her spare time. She thinks this might be the perfect way to try it out. She was going to contact her to get a Scandinavian language system ready to ‘assist’ Stephanie in learning her new language!”

He smiled, “Wonderful news.”

* * *

(Monday morning)

Stephanie made a quick call to her friend Louise to let her know she would see her at the weekend, and let her know how things went during the week, as she guessed she might not have time to do so during her week at the Spa. Stephanie and Louise were good friends, both shy singletons, but both so sweet that they would never have considered they made a good couple in a ‘sexual’ sense, the thought of lesbianism never occuring to either. But they probably would have done. She picked up her ‘practical’ packed case, and caught a bus to get to the Spa.

She trotted into reception, and was greeted by a friendly smiling face, she took a look at the name badge and saw the name Katrina on it. Smiling at her she said,

“Hi there Katrina, I’ve been asked to turn up here this morning to start a 5 day induction course, name of Stephanie.", looking around she added, “I was expecting a few more people here I must admit.”

“Hi there Stephanie, no, you are the only one due here today, I suppose most of the new starters needed a little more notice.", looking at her papers only seemed to confirm that fact, and nodding, said to her, " Yes, that seems to be the way. And please, call me Treena, everyone around here does.”

“And please, call me Steph or Steffy, Stephanie is just a little formal for my liking really.”

“OK Steph, lets just see what the plans are for you................Oh fine, I’ve got to get one of the guys to show you to your ‘suite’ for the week, give you a quick guided tour, then bring you back here for 10 to meet Wanda who will do the introductory bits. She’s the HR assistant by the way. Then after that you’re getting a little pampering so that you can see how we treat our clients.” Treena told her.

Treena made a quick call, and a nice looking young man who was called David according to his tag arrived and easily picked up Stephanie’s bag (which she had found quite heavy) with ease. He showed her to her room, giving her directions as to where places were as they went, and then after putting down her bag, and giving her a few minutes to inspect the room, he was ready to start the guided tour. She was very impressed with her rooms, it contained everything she might need, and indeed seemed more luxurious than her own flat! Naturally at this stage, the guided tour only included the parts of the Spa they wanted her to see.

Soon enough she found herself back at reception, and 2 women waiting there for her, 1 she recognised and 1 she didn’t who she assumed was Wanda. She was indeed Wanda, who smiled and spoke to her,

“Hi there Stephanie, or should I say Steph, as I’ve been talking to Treena about you. If you can come with me, we need to go through all the basic form filling, get you to sign the authorisation form for your treatments this week, and fill you in on the last few details about working life here. Then we’ve got a nice relaxing treat lined up for you before lunchtime.”

“That sounds nice.” said Stephanie smiling.

She spent about 30 minutes or so reading and signing various forms, as well as doing the formal identity checks, and getting all the ‘legal’ stuff out the way like pay days and holiday allowances. Then she got to read over the ‘fun’ form as Wanda put it, the 1 that every guest had to sign to say they underwent all treatments at their own risk etc. Once she had signed that one Wanda looked up and smiled at her,

“And now for that relaxing treat. All our guests start their time here with a nice long relaxing body massage in the hands of one of our experts, and we’ve arranged for Helen to give you this, then she will take you to lunch, and after that you get to meet your personal helper during your stay, a nice woman called Angela. She will look after you, and ensure you leave here ready to start work the following Monday feeling like a new woman.”

“That sounds so nice.” said Stephanie contentedly.

They walked down together chatting away, Wanda telling Stephanie how much she’d love working there, and Stephanie nodding eagerly in agreement. Finally she opened a side door, and a pretty redhead stood there, and smiled at both of them.

Wanda spoke, “Hi there Helen, this is Steph, she’s come for her induction massage, so I’ll leave her in your capable hands. Once you’ve finished with her take her to the lunch room and show her things, she’s going to start work here next week.” and slyly winked at her.

Helen already knew what was called for, she just had to get Stephanie in the mood for what was going to happen.

“Hi Steph, well if you’d like to get all those layers of clothing off, I’ll get started. Would prefer you naked, but if the thought of that is too much for you then just slip on the leotard in the changing booth.”

Stephanie decided that as it was another young woman that was massaging her, and she’d prefer her nude, that she would be brave and do so. She stripped off, climbed onto the table, and very soon Helen’s soothing hands were working on her body. Helen was good at her job, and she was enjoying the sensations when Helen spoke,

“Err Steph, you seem a little tense in the back, I’d just like to relax you a little more before I continue if that’s alright with you? Its just a little something I like to use in cases like this.”

Stephanie nodded in agreement, she felt very relaxed, but Helen was the expert so if she suggested something, who was she to argue? She felt Helen slip a strap over the back of her head, and a pair of darkened wraparound glasses slipped over her eyes. She wasnt certain how this was going to make her relax though?

Helen could almost sense her curiousity, " Its quite a simple method Steph, just some gentle spirally patterns to help your mind and body relax a little more. Just designed to take your minds attention away from all that’s happening to your body. Just watch them, and the next thing you’ll know is me telling you its lunchtime!” she added laughing.

Stephanie giggled at that, but she had to admit that watching those slowly spinning spirals was very relaxing. Indeed it became hard for her to keep her eyes open and focused on them. Helen could tell the spirals were taking effect on her mind as her body became like a floppy rag doll under her soothing hands.

“Thats right Stephanie, just let those pretty spirals ease away all your thoughts, just let my hands mould your body, and my words mould your mind.”

Stephanie’s only reply was a sleepy mmm. After a few minutes Helen softly rolled her over to work on her front, and when Steph put up no resistance as she began to tweak and softly pummel her breasts she knew she was well and truly under.

“Stephanie, can you hear my voice?” she asked.

“Mmm, yes I can.” came the reply in a faraway tone.

“Thats good,” said Helen, “because we are going to have a little chat in a few moments, and I want you to take in and consider my suggestions.”

“Lovely” Stephanie replied in a sleepy voice, as if she understood what was being said without taking it in.

Helen slipped the ‘Auto Massager’ across the front of Stephanie’s body so she would still feel herself being massaged, even if it wasnt by Helen’s hands. She slipped 2 vibrating pads on her full breasts, and another across her slit, and when she switched them on Stephanie let out little purrs of delight.

“Now isnt that nice Stephanie, all those nice feelings of being pampered and aroused?”

Stephanie just let out a pleasurable moan in agreement.

“Now Stephanie, wouldnt it be nice if your job here was something a little more exciting than towel girl, wouldnt it be good if your role could be a little more fulfilling?”

“I guess so.” she said sleepily, “But I’m only looking for a gap year role, and anyway I’m not trained for any of the more exciting jobs.”

“Perhaps, but suppose you didnt need training for a more exciting and well paid job, if you could do a job like, oh I dont know, Chief Fitness Instructor would you like that?”

“Would be nice to earn more money.” she said, nodding at Helen’s suggestion, “But only want a short term job, got to go back to college and study.”

“But why study the hard way, if you could get a qualified and well paid role here?” Helen asked, adjusting the depth and speed of the spirals to deepen her control, and slipping the headphones loaded with subliminal messages into her ears.

“Dont know!” giggled Stephanie, “But as I’m not qualified, and hardly in the right shape to be a fitness instructor, I guess I will just have to be a towel girl. Unless................”

“Unless what?” Helen asked.

“Unless someone trained me.” said Stephanie, a sleepy smile creeping across her face.

Helen smiled, that was one of the subliminal suggestions, that she was willing to be trained for new roles. They were clearly already having effect.

“Suppose I told you that was possible Stephanie, could you be interested in becoming a fitness instructor? You could have a nice long term job here, a good salary, and you said you liked the people who work here?”

While Stephanie was thinking on her answer Helen turned the vibrating pads up a ‘gear or 2’ to increase the nice feeling within her body, combining the effect of the pleasure she was getting with the thought of how nice the Spa was. Stephanie twitched and let out a loud pleasurable moan. Helen continued her mental manipulation,

“See how much your body enjoys being here like this, and if you worked here full time as a fitness instructor, you would be free to avail yourself of this service as you wished.”

“Mmmm...................sounds so nice.......................nice well paid and qualified job.........................nice people to work with..............................and this lovely pleasurable sensation available to me............. so nice for a single girl like me .........but I’m not fit enough to be.............” she softly sighed.

Helen knew Stephanie’s resistance was fading fast, bringing her to orgasm would probably seal the deal, but that could wait a few minutes, just to make sure,

“ How about a deal then Steph?” and she nodded dreamily, " If by the end of your week here you are fit and healthy enough to be the Spa’s Chief Fitness Instructor would you take the role on a permanent basis? And I’m sure a healthy young woman with a role like that wouldnt be single for long if she didnt want to be.”

Stephanie softly grinned, “Would be so nice to have a man to love me........................ but I cant see you making a curvy girl like me that fit in 5 days...........................but yes, you have a deal.”

They were the only words Helen needed, she said the words ‘Deep sleep Stephanie’ and her entranced body fell into that deep sleep. She spent the next 30 minutes or so working on her subconcious mind, telling her that with a combination of gentle exercise and Angela’s assistance that Stephanie would make a perfect ‘gym queen’. She suggested to Stephanie that it would be ‘fun’ to roleplay, that she should imagine herself as a strapping Scandinavian beauty, whose only desire was to help others get in the same perfect shape as her, by whatever means necessary, Stephanie’s by now wide open mind eagerly took in all these suggestions.

Then just before the time to wake her up, Helen turned up all those delightful vibrating pads a ‘little’ more, Stephanie let out a large gasp of pleasure, and a stream of strong orgasms wracked her body, sealing the link in her mind between her new job and incredible pleasure. She was now hooked. She removed the auto massager and the vibrating pads from her body.

“OK Stephanie, I’m going to wake you up now, you won’t remember anything other than a pleasurable and relaxing massage, and the fact that you want to offer your services to us in a more challenging and satisfying role which you will mention to Angela this afternoon. You will therefore be willing to undergo ANY treatment that she suggests might help you with that. The love side of things........................oh just forget all about that, and leave that to us to arrange.

so 5 beginning to wake from your slumber

4 becoming aware of the world around you

3 more aware, letting all the things I’ve told you to forget slip away

2 almost awake, feeling my hands again

and 1 wide awake.

She lifted up the goggles, and asked Stephanie how she felt, Stephanie just blushed, especially when she felt the dampness between her legs, and giggled,

“You give a marvellous massage, and those goggles certainly relaxed me, helped me enjoy it all the more. Maybe I enjoyed it too much! And the little chat we had was lovely, maybe you are right, I should try and be something more than towel girl. I’ll ask Angela about that as you suggested. Thank you.”

She cleaned herself off, got dressed and the 2 of them went off for lunch still chatting away happily.

* * *

(Meanwhile in Christine’s office)

Christine was in conference there with Mandy, Wanda and Angela. In her hand was the memo that Edward had emailed over to them all earlier.

“So ladies, what are the plans for our new Fitness Instructor Helga, or should I say at present Stephanie?”

Mandy smiled and spoke first, “Our new Fitness Instructor Helga Stensrud has been registered with all the necessary people as working here as from next Monday. According to Edward’s email the necessary receipt of her passport and certificates of qualifications are being ‘arranged’ at present. I gather her plans are to ‘fly in’ from Bergen on Friday to meet up with us, and to commence duties on Monday. From what I can gather she is a hard working, reliable young lady who will take great pleasure whipping our clientele into shape. Well thats the official version of things anyway!”

Christine laughed, “And the actual version?”

“Angela and Kathy are very confident that by Friday teatime Stephanie Bell will no longer be aware of her existence. But, that by that time a confident, bouncy and slightly Dommey young lady by the name of Helga Stensrud will know all the most important things that have happened in her life. But she will believe they all happened in Norway. Apparantly the ‘Big Boss’ has already began the procedure of getting her a valid Norwegian Passport, and all the qualification certificates she needs to fill the role. They will be here by Thursday so I’m told.” Mandy replied.

“Good.”

Wanda then spoke, “I’ve arranged a flat for Helga to move into, the fact that its Stephanie’s old one is irrelevant, by Friday evening when she leaves here it wont be a problem as Kathy assures me that once she has finished with her mind, she wouldnt even be aware of having visited England before, let alone lived in that flat for the last 18 months. As far as records show she has no close family, and only 1 close friend, a young woman called Louise, and I’ve already arranged her ‘free visit’ here so that we can just ‘rewire’ her brain enough for her to forget about Stephanie. Of course Louise and Helga will meet here and become good friends so as to keep within the guidelines that the ‘Big Boss’ has set for this type of procedure.”

“Not breaking up a close friendship, good.” said Christine, “Angela?”

Angela smiled, “As Mandy said, Kathy and I have our transformation regime all planned out for Steph/Helga. Basically this afternoon we are going to do a ‘patch test’ of the nannites on her with a manicure and pedicure, just to check for no adverse reactions to them. If that is all OK then the next few days will be a regime of ‘softening up’ her mind and body, mainly through special mud wraps and facials, but with a few extra ‘specials’ thrown in just to lower any resistance to the process, just to ensure she doesnt get suspicious. Interspersed with a few deep hypnosis sessions with Helen just to help things along. Then on Friday the plan is for her to join Kathy in the ‘education centre’ for the day, in will go a quiet, shy Yorkshire girl, and out will come a confident, bouncy young Norwegian lady, fluent in English, Norwegian and Swedish as Kathy managed to lay her hands on both language packs. Quite an amazing device her ‘educator’ she tells me, each language course is designed to take 80 hours to learn reasonably, and apparantly she will be fluent in both in less than 3 hours. All the other education units have been used before on new staff, but this will be the initial test for the ‘educator’ on a human mind, but she doesnt foresee any problems.”

“Excellent news!” said Christine, “Then ladies, lets get to work.”

* * *

Lunch over, Helen took Stephanie to meet up with Angela who was acting as her special Induction Guide for the week. Introductions over, Stephanie asked Angela the question she had been triggered with, which was to act as Angela’s sign that this mornings ‘treatment’ had been successful.

“Angela, Helen was telling me this morning during the massage that she thought I was capable of doing a more important job than just being towel girl, and that I should mention this to you before we got started. I hadnt planned on this as it was only a gap year job, but she tells me not to worry about that?”

Angela smiled, " Indeed that is the case Stephanie. You are far too well qualified for a dull job like that. Just leave it with me, I’ll have a quiet word with Mandy and see what can be arranged for you. I’ll do that while you are undergoing your first treatment this afternoon, as you were told we like the staff to try these out so they can tell the guests all about them. Today we are going to let you relax with a little pampering, but then tomorrow we will begin to work you a little harder.”

“Sounds nice.” said Stephanie nodding.

“ So you are off to the beauty salon this afternoon, just choose what you wish to try, but I strongly advise you to have the manicure and pedicure treatments, and maybe see if our ‘hair expert’ has any suggestions for you as well.”

Stephanie nodded in agreement, the trigger from Helen ensured that any strongly advised treatment would defintely happen. Angela led the way, and left her in Claire’s capable hands for the afternoon. Claire, the beauty salon manager first took her over to Suzi to get her hair looked at, who suggested that her shoulder length hair should be trimmed down to something more manageable, maybe a tight bob style would suit her well, much as it did the Nordic girls, and Stephanie naturally agreed. Suzi teased her about ‘Pippi Longstocking’ type pigtails to enhance the look, but they decided against it for now.

She washed her hair, trimmed and set it, and then slipped Stephanie under the dryer for half an hour or so for it to set properly. Of course Stephanie never heard the subliminal messages passing into her subconcious mind while sat there! Then over for her hands and feet to be pampered and painted, she not realising there was an extra ingredient in that paint to normal. Finally they showed her the new look, and Stephanie gasped in delight at the sight that greeted her, she looked very Scandinavian in style, very cute and sweet, only when she opened her mouth to say ‘Thank You’ did she give away her true origins.

Claire laughed, “That’s only for starters. Give us a few weeks and all the men will be drooling at your beauty.", Stephanie just giggled and blushed at that comment.

As Stephanie wiggled away to get changed for dinner Claire picked up the phone and rang Angela, " No adverse reactions to the nannites whatsoever. She is more than ready for that first ‘special wrap’ tomorrow.”

“Great news, I’ve invited her to join Helen, Kathy and I at dinner tonight so we can chat more, so I’ll keep an eye out for any delayed reaction. Thanks for your good work.” Angela replied.

“My pleasure.” said Claire, “Seems a very nice person all round, a real boost to the staff here. I assume you arent changing general personality of course?”

“No, not in the slightest, as you say she’s quite sweet. All we are planning is a major identity change, but Helga will be just like Stephanie in most ways, just more confident, a little more toned, and of course Norwegian! Can you get Wanda to arrange for her friend Louise to get her ‘free invitation’ here for next weekend please.”

“Consider it done.” Claire replied.

Dinner passed pleasantly, Stephanie surprising herself by joining in the conversation quite a lot herself, and being quite open with details about herself. She didnt of course know these 2 factors had been ‘suggested’ to her while sat under the hair drier! Kathy and Angela were making lots of mental notes. She slept well that night.

* * *

Next morning things got a little more vigorous! Starting off with some gentle exercises that even Stephanie could cope with easily, which built up slightly in exertion as she progressed. Then off to the pool for a nice swim, finished off with a little Aquarobics. Then finally a sauna session with a couple of the other ladies before leaping into a ‘cool’ pool to cool down. It wasnt really that cold, but to her by now, very warmed body it felt quite cold, and she let out a little squeal as she hit the water. They teased her that some people jumped into ice-cold water but Stephanie just shuddered at the thought. Whether ‘Helga’ would is another matter of course! Then lunch, and a chance to chat to Helen again.

Angela made a quick phone call to Christine before Stephanie returned for her afternoon session,

“I know we are planning to spark up her love life a bit, but what way inclined are we making her? We know she has a close friend in Louise, and I know Helen has a touch of the ‘hots’ for her as well, but she did say early on about how finding a boyfriend would be nice. Just need to programme the nannites accordingly before introducing them to her body.”

Christine laughed, “Take the easy way out, make her totally bisexual, equally interested in both sexes, that way we can just see how things develop for her. And her friend gets the same treatment at the weekend. Though I’m told Mandy has already ‘selected’ a boyfriend for Steph anyway. Though he doesnt know it yet!”

Angela laughed back, “Thats fine by me Chris.”

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door, and having been told to come in Stephanie’s smiling face appeared,

“Good news Steph, of 2 kinds.", Stephanie looked inquisitively at this news, " I think we’ve found you a nicer, higher paid role that you should be more than capable of doing. I’ll tell you more about that later. And after all that hard exercise this morning we are going to let you relax a little more this afternoon. Have you ever tried a mud wrap?”

She shook her head.

“You’ll enjoy it. Basically you are going to be covered from neck to toe in a very special mud, be wrapped in a special coating, and then just lay there for a couple of hours or so while the mud removes all the impurities from your skin. Dont ask all the details, its a bit of a trade secret, but it tones and freshens the body, leaving you looking good and feeling wonderful. 2 or 3 of these this week, and you will feel like a new woman!", Stephanie giggled at the thought, “And you get a face mask as well, make even someone as young and pretty as you look and feel better.”

“Sounds nice. I enjoyed this mornings exercises, but a chance to relax will be nice.” she replied.

An hour or so later when she was laid in a bath covered in warm, sticky mud she wasnt quite so sure. It seemed to have got everywhere, including inside her sex, but she was promised it would all wash off fine, wherever it got. Then she was tightly wrapped in what looked like cooking foil to her, and slid into a sling. From there she was lifted up gently and placed on a table. Next thing she knew was her face being fully covered in a warm sticky substance as well. Then a hood was popped over her head, and she was told just to relax. She giggled to herself that she must have looked just like 1 of those Egyptian Mummies!

Then things began to warm up, no heat could escape through the mud, and combined with the foil wrapping she heated up quite quickly. She felt the mud harden on her skin, and seem to tighten around her as well. She had no idea how much good it would do her, but the sensation was nice, in a strange sort of way. Within a few minutes she drifted off into the land of nod. The next thing she knew was when someone began playfully tapping on the dried mud, and she heard a male voice ask if anyone was in there?

“Yes there is.” she called out laughing, “Its nice in here, but I assume its time for me to come out.”

“It is indeed.” was the reply, and she heard the foil wrap being removed, and felt as the hood was taken off her head. Then a little soft tapping, and the mud began to crack and fall away. She didnt even concern herself with the fact that it was a man who was peeling away the only covering on her naked body, something that she might not have been so easy about a few hours earlier. Then he peeled away the face mask, telling her to shut her eyes until he lowered the lighting, which he did moments later, “Take a look at yourself.” he said to her.

She did, and liked what she saw. Her whole body looked more toned, more sculpted, and indeed downright great. She thought she looked slightly slimmer, but just put that down to wishful thinking. She did now seem hairless ‘down below’ but assumed that the mud had peeled them away when removed. It hadnt hurt, so did it matter? Then he showed her her face, and she gasped in delight. Rosey shining cheeks, and her blue eyes seemed to twinkle even more than before. Was her complexion fairer than before she thought, before putting that daft idea out of her mind.

“Wow, thats amazing.” she said to him smiling broadly.

He smiled back, “That was only the first of 3 sessions. By the end of your 3rd session on Thursday......”

“Oh gosh, thank you so much.” she said blushing, thinking she looked fantastic already.

As she slipped her gown back on, and disappeared off to her room to ready herself for the evening, he made a call to Kathy,

“Just to let you know the results of session 1 look good. Definite signs of body toning and shaping, and desired facial changes are coming along as well. Checked her neural patterns before waking her as well, desired changes are certainly under way there too. And she seems fine.”

“Thanks for that.” Kathy replied.

The next 2 days passed in a similar way, various forms of exercise in the morning, and sessions in the special nannite wraps in the afternoon. Helen had even slipped in a couple of early evening hypnosis sessions, it was easy to put her in a trance in moments by now, and work on her opened mind. By Thursday afternoon ‘Helga’ was almost created. Stephanie was slightly slimmer than when she had arrived, mainly due to ‘puppy fat’ having being transformed into a gentle but muscular form. The only thing that hadnt changed was her breast size, making her look even more buxom than before on her newly toned body, though they were still the same C cups. And facially, oh wow! If it wasnt for her speaking, you would believe this woman had just got off a plane from Scandinavia somewhere. Fair complexion, stunning big blue eyes, and a smile that would light up a dark room. A true Nordic Miss, and this one was full of confidence in herself.

* * *

(Thursday evening, Louise’s flat)

She’d been slightly surprised when she got an invitation to a free weekend at the health spa where Stephanie would be working, but guessed maybe they got the staff to bring along their friends as a form of advertising. It was a shame she wouldnt see Stephanie Friday night as planned, but guessed she would know all about the invite anyway. And she’d see her Sunday evening after she left anyway.

She was packing a bag now as she was going direct from work, apparantly they wanted to her to be there for a nice evening meal and massage before settling in for the night. She was quite looking forward to this, and hoping Stephanie might stay there a while if it meant benefits like this for her as well.

* * *

(Friday morning, Edward James’s office)

He looked up at the gathered group, and spoke,

“There you are Wanda, all Helga’s paperwork, passport, certificates of excellence etc as required to register her. If you could deal with those matters, and then return them to her at the end of the day.”

Wanda nodded.

Christine then spoke, " I ran all desired health checks on Stephanie yesterday evening, and she passed them all with flying colours. No signs of ill effect whatsoever, and of course all the vital signs are of those of a far fitter girl than the one who arrived on Monday morning, but then thats just what we had planned. And of course body fat levels are way down on before.”

“Thankfully she was easily susceptible to the hypnotic spirals and subliminal messaging, I know we can get round that if necessary, but its so much easier if the mind just gobbles up the info we feed it. And for that she was perfect. And a pleasure to be around.” was Helen’s report.

Angela and Kathy winked at each other at the last comment. They had suspicions, but now they were getting confirmed. And they knew Helen was bisexual, veering towards lesbian, and they should know, they’d made her that way inclined!

Then Angela spoke, " Stephanie, soon to be Helga, has gone through every stage of body enhancement so far very easily, and indeed already looks the perfect image of stunning, strapping Nordic blonde womanhood. Of course currently she lacks the accent, and knowledge to match her new life and position. But judging by her enhancement and susceptibility rates from previous days she will not have any problems on either score by the end of today. Her mind is very pliant by now, so changing her into Helga wont be a problem. All we need to do this morning is integrate the retained parts of Stephanie into the created parts of Helga to create her full new identity. Then this afternoon Kathy plans to give her a ‘crash course’ in Norwegian and Swedish which should make her fluent in both languages as well as English. And an accent to match. So that by tonight..................”

“............................Stephanie Bell will no longer exist, but Helga Stensrud does, excellent. Our new fully qualified Chief Fitness Instructor, wonderful work ladies.” Edward said.

“And I’ve arranged all the other little changes, bank account fund transfers etc so she can just pick up life in her new guise without even noticing.” added Wanda contentedly.

“Thank you ladies, lets now get down to work.” Edward said closing the meeting.

* * *

As she prepared herself for the last day of her induction course not only did Stephanie have to admit to learning a lot this week, it seemed to have done her a lot of good physically as well when she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. It looked like she had lost that little bit of ‘puppy fat’ that she’d carried since her teenage years, and her whole skin seemed to glow with life. And those exercises yeaterday morning had been so much tougher than on Tuesday, but she had sailed through barely blowing at all. The fact that Angela hadnt actually told her what her new job would be hadnt actually occured to her! She wondered what lay in store for her today.

As usual she breakfasted on her own in her room, a nice young man knocking on her door each morning, and providing the simple breakfast of coffee, cereal and toast that more than satisfied her needs. Then the trot along the corridor to see Angela and find out what her days routine was. When she finished, and the clock reached 9 she headed along as per normal.

She knocked on the door, then poked her smiling face round the door when told to enter. Angela smiled back,

“Morning Steph, last day of your induction course today, so we have something totally different in store for you. Today is the day we get you ready for work Monday morning.”

“Oh good, I’m really looking forward to that.” Stephanie replied.

“So are we!” Angela said under her breath, then adding so Stephanie could hear, “All those nice little touches we pride ourselves on, fitting you for your uniform etc, and a little film to watch just to introduce you to a few things we couldnt show you as a guest. And then a little surprise..........!”

“Surprise?” asked Stephanie.

“Nothing nasty!” laughed Angela, “Well you’ve experienced a body massage, but today you get to experience the ultimate, a brain massage. Relaxes the mind wonderfully, and just designed to get you in the perfect mood for Monday. You will love it.”

Stephanie nodded, apart from the command factor involved, it sounded fascinating to her already partly controlled mind, and well worth a try, assuming it was safe, and lets face it, they wouldnt put a member of staff through it if it wasnt. So uniform fitting over, she watched the little film which told her more about the company behind the Spa as a whole, it was then time for her brain massage session.

Angela walked her down to what she jokingly called ‘Kathy’s Lab’ and showed Stephanie the ‘brain massager’ which was of course the Educator machine. They explained to her that it would electrically stimulate her braincells in a way that would allow her to achieve her best potential, both at work and in her private life, and Stephanie had to admit that sounded pretty good. She sat down as instructed, and Kathy fitted the electrode skull cap to her head, then lowered the helmet over the top.

“You might feel a tingling sensation, thats nothing to worry about, its just the electro-stim working on your braincells. Might feel like little pin pricks, but after a few minutes you barely notice it. Only lasts a little while so just lay back and enjoy it.”

Stephanie nodded, Kathy lowered the chair back till Stephanie was laid back at about 45 degrees. Then Angela switched it on. She felt like something prickly was rubbing against her skull, first from the outside, then from the inside. But once she got used to it, it was quite relaxing. In fact so relaxing she began to fall asleep. At the monitor Kathy saw her brain awareness levels dropping and turned up the power accordingly. Within 10 minutes she was in a very deep sleep, and electricity was pulsing through her mind.

Kathy set to work, downloading all the vital elements of Stephanie they wanted to retain, and erasing all the bits they wanted her to forget. Then she began to mix in all the information about Helga Stensrud she needed to know. Somewhere over the next 2 hours or so the 2 identities became so merged that Stephanie Bell ceased to exist while she slept deeply. Within the hour after that Helga Stensrud was born at the grand old age of 20, a combination of Stephanie’s basic life image and Helga’s background and qualification skills. By the end of 4 hours when Kathy began to wind things down Helga Stensrud, a superb fitness instructor from Bergen, Norway was sculpted within Stephanie’s body.

A few minutes later she raised the chair, raised the helmet and removed the skull cap. The young lady began to awaken,

“Hi there Helga, think you had a nice nap there while we ran those checks on you. Glad to say everything seems fine with those. Just need to run a few more after lunch to complete the work.” Kathy said to her.

In a sweet trilling Norwegian accent Helga replied in perfect English, “Thank you, yes it was as you say very relaxing. That flight must have made me sleepy I guess.”

Out of sight Angela punched the air with delight, then made a quick call to Christine to let her know the good news.

After lunch another session of ‘tests’ ensured Helga was now fluent in 3 languages! Christine just checked her over, to make sure, before Wanda and Mandy showed her to her new flat that would be her home for her stay in the Country. Helga left the Spa for the ‘fully furnished’ flat that was being provided for her about 5.45 pm.

About 6 pm Louise arrived for her visit. She arrived at the reception desk, and was greeted by Treena. She politely asked if Stephanie had left yet, and was told she’d left a little while earlier.

“Oh well,” Louise thought to herself, " I’ll just have to wait till Sunday to see how she feels.”

A young man carried her bag to her room for her, telling her to ring reception when she was ready, and he would take her for her introduction massage. Now after a hard day at work she was looking forward to that.