The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heaven Health Spa—Chapter 2

Louise settled herself in, and decided to check out her room before making that call. After that she paid a quick visit to the bathroom, to check she was ‘respectable’ after working all day, and looked herself over in the mirror.

About the only thing she really had in common with Stephanie was the quiet, slightly shy and very polite nature, beyond that they were like chalk and cheese. Stephanie was the classic blue eyed blonde, curvy, full figured and indeed pretty on the eye on the rare occasion she bucked up the confidence to smile. Louise on the other hand was a very slim redhead, stunning green eyes, the only strong point in a plain face. Little or no cleavage, she’d often teased Stephanie about giving her a little of hers to give her a chance with the boys. Once or twice boys had chatted up her shy friend, but apart from when Steph was being chatted up by someone and his friend would make ‘chit chat’ with her, no one seemed to be interested in her. She’d even heard a few rumours being spread that her and Stephanie were lesbians, but always put that down to frustrated men who couldnt break through Steph’s shell. She had wondered what it would be like with another woman, but thats as far as the thought had got with Louise. She’d love a boyfriend, but couldnt see herself finding one at present. Maybe this weekend.......

She rang down to reception, and let Treena know she was ready for her massage. Moments later there was a knock on her door, and having asked them to come in, a nice young man entered smiling at her. Louise’s heart lit up for a moment, now he was nice, but couldnt possibly be interested in someone like her other than as a client. She looked at his badge, his name was Mike.

Trying for the cutest smile she could muster, Louise said, “Hi there Mike, I’m ready for my massage now, could you possibly take me there please?”

Mike smiled back, it was nice to find someone so polite towards him, and he had to admit that she was quite sweet. He would like to get to know her better, but knew the chances of that happening were negligable. The sort of ladies who came here wouldnt be interested in a humble worker like him. Of course he didnt know the reason Louise was here!

“Certainly miss, I’ll take you there now. Can I ask your name?”

Louise blushed, surely he didnt like her that much? She said coyly, trying not to let her heart pound too much, “I’m Louise.”

They walked together down the passages, Louise trying to avoid giving the fact away that she quite fancied him, and Mike, as he was on duty trying to do the same. But both, for some strange reason had found some chemistry there. Luckily the Spa had CCTV in all passageways. Finally they reached a door, Mike tapped on it, and a female voice said to enter, and they did. To Louise’s surprise and delight it was another redhead.

“Hi there, my name’s Helen, I’m going to give you your introductory massage Louise, then show you the way to your evening meal. It will be about 8-8.30 before you get there, so I hope you arent too hungry?”

Louise giggled, “I think I’ll survive till then, I had a bar of chocolate on the way here.”

Helen noticed Mike still stood there dreamily smiling at Louise and said, “Thanks Mike, I’ll look after her from here.” and he nodded and left. Helen did note that Louise gave him a coy little smile back as he left.

“So Louise, I just need you to get ready, if you go behind the screen and strip I’ll give you the best massage of your life.”

Louise laughed to herself, it would certainly be that, she’d never had one before! She was looking forward to finding out what it was like. A few minutes later she was laid on the table with Helen’s hands expertly working her flesh. She found it a slightly strange sensation, but sort of pleasant when.....

“Louise, can I ask, is this your first massage?” Helen asked.

She nodded, “Yes it is, why does it show?” she replied.

“It does a little, you arent as relaxed as I would like you to be. Do you mind if I use a little technique of mine to help you do so?”

Louise, ever obliging said, “But of course, if it will help.”

Helen showed Louise a pair of darkened goggles, “I’m just going to slip these on over your eyes, and switch on some slow moving spirals. They are simply designed to help you relax completely. Is that OK?”

“Fine by me.” said Louise, “Anything to help with this enjoyable process.”

Helen slipped the goggles over Louise’s eyes, and switched the spirals on. Within minutes her body was totally relaxed and as malleable as putty. And more importantly for Helen her mind was as well. She slipped an auto-massager over Louise’s body and began her real work,

“Louise, can you hear me?”

“Yes I can.” a faraway voice replied.

“Good, then I want you to slip into a very deep relaxed state for me, just let your mind open up for me, and take in my words, and just answer any questions I ask you. Are you happy to do that?”

“Mmmm.” was the only reply.

“So Louise, you and Stephanie are the best of friends? You get on well together?”

“Yes we do, she’s my 1 true friend. We get on well, and I like her a lot.”

Helen decided to discover, “So this liking, is it just a friendship, or would you like it to be more?”

“More?”

“Closer, more complete, lovers perhaps?”

Louise giggled sleepily, “Well I guess it would be nice to get close to her, but lesbians, I dont think we could be that. Like boys too much!” and she giggled again.

Helen could definitely see an opening here, " But say you could have the best of both worlds, fancy both boys and girls? And enjoy sexual activity with both.”

“Now that would be nice.” Louise said.

“And 1 last question for now Louise, that nice man who escorted you here, did you like him, maybe as a lover?”

“Oh yes, that would be so nice, but why would he ever be interested in a plain matchstick type like me with no breasts?”

“Because of your nice personality perhaps Louise, anyway enough of this, Deep, deep sleep Louise.” Helen said, and Louise fell into a deep trance as commanded.

Helen worked through her basic program on Louise’s mind, slowly loosening the ties to Stephanie, gradually undoing the deep bond between them until that moment when Stephanie had slipped completely from Louise’s memories. But what she did was replace them with a ‘Good Samaritan’ concept in Louise’s mind, that of helping someone who had just moved to the Country from Norway, to help her settle in, and become her very close friend. That it would be so nice in time that they became so close, that they wanted to get very close to each other. That though both would have happy lives with boyfriends, that they would enjoy each others company sexually as well. Helen would arrange for her to meet this nice young lady called Helga, and Louise would spend time with her, to show her a ‘good time’ as well as all the basics of living in town. And that when Helga offered to show her gratitude in a romantic way that Louise was not to resist in the slightest, and indeed return the compliment.

“That should solve any problems there!” she thought to herself, before starting on the ‘little extras’ she had discovered for herself,

“And now Louise, for a few little extras which you seem to deserve while your mind is so open to my control. The main one is to believe you are a pretty woman, that beauty is more than skin deep, and that makes you so beautiful deep down. And to stop worrying about your lack of cleavage, though I think maybe we can arrange something there for you anyway. Oh, and that should Mike kiss you on the lips anytime in the next 7 days then you will happily fall in love with him. But that you will still be openly bisexual after that time, but he wont mind in the slightest.” and added as an afterthought, “Funnily enough 2 girls together seems to appeal to a lot of men anyway! Do you understand all that?”

“Yes I do.” Louise said sleepily.

“Good, then leave the rest to us, and just enjoy your stay here. So lets bring you round now Louise, only remembering the lovely massage you have had, not the commands I’ve given you. They are just to seem natural thoughts.”

so 5 beginning to wake from your slumber

4 becoming aware of the world around you

3 more aware, letting all the things I’ve told you to forget slip away

2 almost awake, feeling my hands again

and 1 wide awake.

She lifted the goggles up and asked, “So how do you feel Louise?”

Louise smiled up at her, “That was a wonderful massage Helen, thank you so much. I was so lucky to be invited here, no idea why though.”

“Just the luck of the draw Louise, we selected 20 names for a special weekend, and you were one of them. Now just get dressed again and I’ll escort you to dinner.”

* * *

The next morning, before she settled into her day off at home, Helen put a quick call through to Kathy,

“Great news on the Louise front, her mind was just as pliable as her friend’s so I was able to change her thoughts quite easily. Just a couple of things though before we just let her enjoy the rest of her weekend stay.”

“Whats that?” Kathy asked.

“One big psychological barrier to Louise’s potential happiness in life, her chest. The poor girl is virtually flat chested, she is very slim, but even so....! I dont think she wants D cups or anything dramatic but.......”

“........She’d like a ‘little something’ up front to tease the guys with. I understand fully, we weren’t going to book her in for anything, just let her choose her own regime, but maybe in this case booking her in for a special mud wrap would be a good idea. I’ll set up a dose of BE-B nannites for her, and let them give her an added boost. The other thing?”

“Yes B cups would be good, they would look right on her. Not too large, but something she would be happy with. Oh the other, a little noticed sexual chemistry between 2 single people, her and our porter Mike. Would be nice if both could find happiness wouldnt it. She’s already primed with the kiss trigger, just need to get Mike primed as well.”

Kathy laughed, “Consider both matters sorted Helen, and enjoy your weekend off.”

* * *

Louise was sat in her room having just finished her breakfast and was studying the potential ‘delights’ open to her. The more energetic delights didnt make much appeal, but she loved swimming so she might combine a dip with the ‘Aquarobics for beginners’ session that afternoon. For this morning she quite fancied some pampering in the Beauty Salon, her hair could do with some attention, and the idea of having her hands and feet pampered sounded quite nice as well. She rung up to see if there were any openings, and was delighted when there was. She was told if she turned up in about 20 minutes someone would be free to look after her. If she could look really nice, then Mike might buy her a drink or something, and they could have a chat together. Probably only wishful thinking but.........you never know!

By the time Louise left the Beauty Salon just over 2 hours later she looked and felt stunning. Her hair had been washed, cut and styled for her, and now looked amazing. And her fingers and toes tingled with the attention they had received. And all her nails were clipped and now painted a lovely shade of red. She was beginning to feel good about herself now. Going back to her room to find her open-toed shoes, she saw the light on her phone flashing to show she had a message. Picking up the phone and pressing the button she heard,

“Hi there Louise, its Kathy here, one of the advisor team. Just to let you know there’s been something arranged for you this afternoon at Helen’s suggestion. If you can report to Room 27 about 2pm this afternoon I will carry it out for you. Can you call me on extension 63 to confirm you’ve got the message. Thanks, and see you later.”

Louise had no idea what it was, but if Helen had suggested it, then it was probably a nice idea. She rang Kathy and confirmed she would be there, then went off to lunch. That swim could happen tomorrow.

Spot on 2pm Kathy heard a knock on the door. She had an idea what Louise looked like from a chat with Claire, and this girl fitted the bill perfectly,

“You must be Louise?” she asked to make sure.

Louise smiled shyly, “Yes I am. So what has Helen suggested for me then, I’m intrigued?”

Kathy smiled back, “Something I hope you’ll like. And no exercise involved. She said some of your muscles were a little tight last night when she massaged you, and thought a refreshing body wrap might do you good. So that’s what has been arranged, I assume you dont mind?”

Louise giggled, “Well I have no idea what’s involved, but it sounds like fun, so yes, I’ll try it.”

“Slip your clothes off then, and we’ll get started. Takes a little while to cover you fully, then we wrap you up tightly for 2-3 hours and let the special mud do its work.”

Louise happily obliged. Soon she was covered from neck to toe in this special mud, she didnt understand why Kathy seemed to be putting even more mud on her modest chest, but guessed she knew what she was doing. Then her whole body was wrapped in some type of film, and she was slid gently into a sling and laid on a bed. Kathy then put a sleep hood over her head, so she could get 40 winks while waiting, and said she’d see her again in 2 hours or so. Louise felt the mud tightening around her body as it dried in the heat, a strange sensation, but not unpleasant. In fact so nice she soon began to feel drowsy. She thought she could hear whispery voices, but just assumed the hood hadnt quite deadened all the noise. A few minutes later she was sound asleep.

After an hour or so Kathy came to check on her, and smiled contentedly as 2 ‘little bulges’ were already developing on her muddied chest. Another hour or so and she would be perfect. The next thing Louise knew was when she heard gentle tapping on her body, and guessed they were cracking open her mud wrap. She didnt know what good it would have done her, but she was glad she’d done it. Kathy smiled as the mud cracked open to reveal 2 perfect B cup breasts sitting proudly on Louise’s chest.

“Shame she wont realise they werent there before, but its easier this way.” she said to herself.

She lowered the lights, and lifted off the hood for Louise to see the results, and she was delighted by them.

“A good result.” said Kathy smiling, “Toned up your skin nicely, and it will certainly have perked up your breasts. Did you enjoy it?”

“Thoroughly. Thanks for that.” said Louise smiling, “I feel absolutely wonderful after my day here.”

Sunday morning passed with a leisurely swim, and some gentle aquarobics. And after a light lunch, another gentle massage session. She was slightly disappointed that Helen wasnt available, but Rosie soon got her nice and relaxed before saying the trigger words,

“Louise, just lay back and listen to my words, thats all you need to do. Before you leave today you are going to book yourself in for a gentle aerobics session tomorrow night given by Helga. At the end of the session you will introduce yourself to her, and tell her that the Spa has asked you to be her guide for a few weeks. All you need do is suggest that the 2 of you go to the bar for a drink and have a chat. From there things will happen that you will both enjoy. Do you understand all this Louise?”

A sleepy Yes was the reply.

“Then good, right then Louise I’ll count you down from 5 to 1, and all you will remember is this lovely massage, the rest..........well we’ll let your subconcious deal with that!”

so 5 beginning to wake from your slumber

4 becoming aware of the world around you

3 more aware, letting all the things I’ve told you to forget slip away

2 almost awake, feeling my hands again

and 1 wide awake.

Louise woke up again and smiled at Rosie, “That was lovely, thanks. Now I suppose I’d better go and pack.”

A short while later on her way home Louise stopped at the desk to ask if there were any gentle aerobics classes she could join, she was told she was in luck, there was 1 tomorrow night with their new Chief Instructor. She booked herself in.

* * *

Monday morning Helga appeared for work as expected, very keen, very confident in her own abilities, and raring to go. She was introduced to the other members of staff she hadn’t already met, though of course many of them she had actually met before, but just didnt know about it! Mandy and Christine kept an interested eye on her first class, just to make sure she was up to the fitness levels needed, but after 20 minutes of watching swopped broad smiles and went off to get 2 cups of coffee, she was fine!

Christine made a swift call through to Edward to let him know the news, “Helga is fine, leading the class energetically, perfect combination of confidence and domination. She will soon have those ladies in good shape. No one would ever know that a week ago she was a curvy girl with a Yorkshire accent. An excellent work prospect.”

Edward laughed back, " Nor will they ever find out about her past. She’s very happy with life, and we are happy with her. The perfect result. Must remember a bonus for Amanda and Kathy for this.”

The day passed along well, resident guests and visitors enjoying the benefits of the Spa that was quickly getting a reputation as the best in the Country. And Helga was going to help with that. Helga was already enjoying her new job, it seemed a good place to work for her first job abroad, she was even permitted use of the facilities while not working. She took a long swimming session in the pool, a couple of the lifeguards joking she only needed a tail to look like a mermaid, so easily did she glide through the water. Leaving the pool she checked her watch, just 1 class to go, a beginners class which she had been told to be quite easy with, and though naturally it wouldnt be too vigorous, she wanted to at least make them feel stretched of course.

About 6 Louise arrived at the Spa for the class, smiling at Treena on the desk as she passed by, saying ‘Hi’ as she did so. She went off to change into her tracksuit, and then headed for the room where the class was being held. There seemed to be about a dozen ladies there, all slightly nervous as this was their first time here, but looking forward to it. And then the instructor arrived! Louise gasped, this girl was stunning, well proportioned with full large breasts, gorgeous blonde hair, and naturally pretty. Confident in herself by the way she moved, Louise found it hard to believe this woman had only arrived in the Country last weekend. It was funny, her face seemed vaguely familiar to Louise, but she soon put that thought out of her head.

She didnt have much choice but to do so! The exercises certainly stretched her, but not in an uncomfortable way, she had to work hard to satisfy Helga, but.......nothing she wasnt really up to. In a way she was disappointed when Helga announced the class was over in her sweet Nordic accent. But then again, this was her chance to meet her and chat to her for a while. And in a funny sort of way Louise was quite attracted to her.

Helga spoke, “Thank you ladies for your attendance tonight, hopefully I can look forward to you all returning next week for more?” and all seemed to be nodding eagerly.

Louise put up her hand, “Helga, would it be possible to talk over 1 or 2 things after the class, in the bar perhaps over a drink?”

Helga smiled at her, “I’d love to, I will meet you there very shortly.". It was funny, Helga had always been a little bi-curious, and she didnt deny that this pretty redhead had attracted her eye during class, so the chance to chat to her, and maybe chat her up a little was a nice bonus. She just hoped that this girl was as bi-curious as she was.

Helga was already in the bar chatting to Alan at the counter when Louise entered the room. She wasnt disappointed when Louise’s eyes lit up when she waved at her, this might be quite a good sign she thought. Not that she didnt like Alan’s company, she’d met him at lunchtime, and they’d chatted away quite happily, but for now her eye was taken with this cute little lady. Something might develop with Alan later, but for now....

They picked up their drinks, a healthy fruit smoothie for Helga, something stronger for Louise, and moved over to a table to chat. Louise explained to Helga that she’d been asked by Christine to show her around the area, and get to know her better, to be a friend and guide until she settled in. Helga was delighted at this news, someone to go shopping with, have a little fun with etc would be great, and Louise seemed a nice person to know. And of course, attractive to her eye! What Helga didnt know was that she was bringing out similar tendencies in Louise! They arranged to meet up on Wednesday after work, go out and have a little fun, maybe a little shopping and just take things from there. Both girls were thrilled at this news.

Eventually they both split up for home, walking along together towards reception while still chattering away. Helga was already making certain ‘possible’ plans for Wednesday night! Helga had made an effort to say goodnight to Alan before leaving, and given him a big smile, he seemed a nice guy that she definitely wanted to see more of, but for now Louise was her target.

Louise’s heart missed a beat as she approached reception, Mike was stood there chatting to the receptionist now on duty. She slowed down, said to Helga she just had to ‘visit somewhere’ before leaving, and the 2 girls said goodbye to each other, looking forward to Wednesday.

After a brief, unneeded stop in the ladies she exited and headed for Mike.

“Hi there Mike, I doubt you remember me but............”

He smiled back, “How could I forget a nice person like you, hi Louise, been here for a class?”

“I have, been on Helga’s beginners class to improve my fitness. Seems a very nice person, going to show her around a little over the next few weeks as I’ve been asked to do so. Think I’m going to enjoy it, she seems very nice.”

Mike nodded, “Yes, I met her briefly this morning, and I’d have to agree. And if it means I get to see more of you then thats a good thing.” Louise blushed at this comment.

The reception phone rang, the girl spoke to Mike and he nodded, “Got to go, been called to a room. But before I go....” he leant over and planted a big kiss on her lips to her surprise and delight. She felt an amazing tingling sensation run the length of her body, and she suddenly knew what love felt like. What she didnt know was that the same thing had happened to Mike. He had no idea what had made him kiss Louise, but he was so glad he had. He then dashed off to do his duty, waving goodbye to her. Louise just literally floated her way out of the Spa.

* * *

(Wednesday evening)

They met at the bar in the Spa as arranged, Helga was sat at the bar chatting confidently to Alan with a drink in front of her as Louise arrived, and they exchanged smiles and a pecked kiss on the cheek. Helga drank up, said goodbye to Alan, gave him a swift kiss on the cheek, and the 2 girls departed. They headed for the shopping centre, did some ‘intense’ retail therapy on the clothes and shoes front before Helga invited Louise back to her flat for coffee and a ‘fashion show’ which she happily agreed to. Both girls were soon less dressed than before, Helga had been determined to get some new underwear and lingerie, and had somehow convinced Louise to do the same, and suggested that this be part of the fashion show. And it was at this point Helga had suggested they sit down and drink their coffee, Louise, perhaps somewhat innocently agreeing to do so.

She didnt know if it was that ‘little bit’ of alcohol she’d had earlier in the bar that made Helga feel daring, but a few minutes later she gently laid a hand on Louise’s leg, just below the thigh. To her shock and delight there was no resistance! Indeed a few moments later she felt Louise’s hand softly moving up her leg in a pleasant way. Helga moved her hand a little higher, and beyond a purr of pleasure as her fingers rubbed near her sex there wasnt anything to suggest she should do otherwise. It wasnt too long before Helga felt an arm wrapped around her, and fingers gently manipulating her breasts. That was her call to let out a moan of delight. She slipped her fingers inside Louise’s dampening hole and began to target her clit, seeking to tease and delight that pleasure button. It wasnt long after that before she found Louise’s tongue trying to eat out the back of her throat. Minutes later the 2 were naked on Helga’s bed, all restraint gone as they eagerly began to pleasure each other in all ways possible. 20 minutes or so later, two loud moans were issued, and their sticky juices mingled on the bedcovers. Both girls then decided it was time to clean each other off with tongues, which only brought about another sticky meal for both.

Both girls rolled into each others arms, and fell asleep locked within the others grasp.

Thursday morning Louise woke up gently, for a few moments wondering where she was, then smiling as she remembered the events of the night before. A few moments later Helga woke and smiled back at her,

“Breakfast?” she asked.

“Love to.” replied Louise.

They shared breakfast before both headed for work exchanging kisses as they went. Both had big smiles on their faces.

* * *

(Saturday evening)

Helga had suggested a foursome with a couple of the guys at work, and Louise had agreed, secretly hoping that one would be Mike. Of course it was! Somehow or other Mandy had ensured this! She wasnt totally surprised to see the other guy was Alan, he and Helga did seem to be getting on quite well, she thought. She did wonder what he would have made of Wednesday night if he knew, but that was beside the point. They all went for a meal, then off to a local club to have some fun. None of them was great clubgoers, but it was a bit of fun, and allowed them to be together. And for the girls at least it enabled them to be around 2 people they fancied!

Evening over, they all climbed into a taxi to head for home. Louise suggested them all stopping off at her place for coffee before they seperated, but for some reason Helga was quite keen on getting Alan at her place for a drink, and Louise suspected she knew why! Clearly she was as bisexual in her desires as Louise knew she was. In fact Louise was surprised how much she enjoyed her ‘getting together’ with Helga the other night, more than she thought she might have done. She got out of the taxi with Mike in tow, giving the others their share of the taxi fare, and headed indoors.

Louise put the kettle on, then slipped off to her bedroom to get into something ‘more comfortable’. Her challenge was to look ‘sexy and willing’ without shouting ‘fuck me’ which she didnt want to do, just in case. She slipped into her long silky nightdress which she hoped fitted the bill, sexy enough to show she was interested, but not so unsubtle as to make it clear why she had taken Mike there. She had, and did want it to happen, but she wanted it to develop naturally. Mind, the look of desire on his face as she brought the coffees in suggested she might be in luck! They snuggled up close on the sofa, and when she gave him a long kiss on the lips, he replied in kind. And from there things just sort of developed! Especially an erection in Mike’s pants!

A short while later she gently led him to her bedroom, and seductively undressed him, he not resisting at all. Giving him a soft, but knowing smile she slipped her lips around his bulging cock and sucked gently, the moans of delight suggesting she was doing a good job. When instinct told her it was hard enough she led him over to the bed, and lay down inviting him to enter. He didnt need twice asking! She was already damp enough to know this would be good. The moment his cock broke through, a powerful shudder passed through her body like a strong electrical pulse, what she didnt realise was the same had happened with Mike. The sex was amazing, the best of her short sex life, then finally, finally she felt Mike building up to that moment she was dreaming about. A loud gasp of pleasure on his part as a large wad of his hot cum shot out into Louise’s eager pussy, that same moment she squealed as an earthshattering orgasm passed through her, followed swiftly by another. A series of passionate kisses then ensued, and the 2 lovers fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.

(Meanwhile)

As they climbed out of the taxi Helga knew exactly what she wanted, and she was going to get it! This was the moment for the ‘total domme’ in her to come to the fore. She’d been out shopping the night before with this moment in mind, and had got herself the ‘perfect outfit’ as she called it.

Telling Alan that she would just get changed while the coffee was making, he assumed it would be into something light and semi-sexy, she had other ideas. He liked Helga, she was very much a Dommey, controlling type, but that suited him perfectly. That however didnt prepare him for the outfit she walked out in. Dressed in a black leather catsuit she looked absolutely stunning. And as her nipples were showing through the suit it was clear she had nothing on underneath. He gasped, half in panic when he saw the whip she was holding in one hand.

She smiled and said, “Dont worry, I’m not planning to use it, well not unless you make me! Or want me to! But I heard a little whisper that said you wanted a Dominant woman in your life?”

Alan just nodded.

“Good, you’ve found her then. And what’s more she wants you as a lover as well.”

She smiled as she saw the bulge in his trousers,

“Seems my ‘slave and lover’ wants to please Mistress with his body. Oh good. Shall we head to my ‘dungeon’ and see what develops?” she added winking at him.

He nodded eagerly.

It wasnt long before the catsuit was off and his tongue was buried in Helga’s slit lapping away until her juices began to dribble. She then easily took his body and threw him down onto the bed, expertly tying his hands to the bedhead. She then mounted him, working his cock within her vaginal muscles as the 2 lovers intertwined,

“No cumming till I’m ready.” she told him firmly.

“Yes Mistress.” he replied.

He didnt have to wait long, Helga was so aroused by this show that she was ready to burst. Crying out,

“Yes, cum.”

Alan obliged her as a large wad of his hot seed hit the back of her vaginal walls with force, he’d enjoyed every moment of this. Immediately a massive orgasm wracked Helga as she felt that warm sticky pleasure inside of her. She planted a large kiss on his lips and looked down to see his beaming smile,

“You enjoyed that?” she asked him.

“Oh yes........Mistress, evey moment of it.” he replied.

“Oh good, we must do it again some time.” she said with a smile.

She untied him, and let him clean her up with his tongue, before the 2 lovers fell asleep within each others arms.

The next morning 4 happy people woke up in 2 different flats. Life was changing for the better for all of them. And all due to the work of the Heaven Health Spa.