The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Heaven Health Spa—Chapter 3

“It’s kind of funny,” Helen thought to herself as she turned up for another days work at the Spa, “All this matchmaking I’ve being doing of late, and yet the 1 person I havent found a partner for is myself! Ah well, maybe someday soon she will come along.”

Helen was in fact something of a rarity among the female staff at the Spa, she wasnt bisexual! Mind most of them hadnt been bi when they joined. She was a self admitted lesbian, indeed she’d been living with a girlfriend when she’d started there, but for the last few months since the split, she had been single. The management at the Spa had thought of ‘changing her’ since the split up, but had somehow never got round to it.

Anyway, that day when she walked in, she was surprised not to see Treena’s smiling face behind the desk. She was normally ultra-reliable, and usually the first member of staff at work to greet the others. She was just going to call out to see if she was around, when Wanda’s head appeared round the corner.

“Hi there Helen, yes our little ‘Miss Reliable’ isnt in yet today, she rang up and said she’s got a bit of a personal problem, so she’s going to be a little late. Is it OK if I borrow Rosie for an hour or so to man the desk, she only had 1 booking, and Anna says she can cover for that?”

“Yes sure.” replied Helen, “Just hope its nothing too serious, I kind of like her.”

Wanda smiled back, “I think we all do Helen. Thanks for that, if you can just let Rosie know when she arrives...”

“No problem at all.” replied Helen, just as Rosie dashed in the door so they told her the news, and she went off to get ready.

Mind Helen was telling the truth in more ways than one about liking Treena, with her it wasnt so much looks that mattered in a girlfriend, it was a friendly, quiet nature and good intelligence that counted so much more. And Treena fitted the bill. She wasnt a stunner, indeed almost plain in looks, but she had a lovely friendly nature so perfect for her job, and wisdom beyond her young age. But she’d lived with her boyfriend for about 18 months now, and was very happy doing so, so Helen’s chances of a ‘little fun’ with her were pretty poor.

Her lovely nature was the main reason Helen had the hots for Helga/Stephanie, she was nice looking, wonderful nature and outlook, and clearly quite bright. And the fact that Kathy and Angela had only re-prioritised her intelligence when transforming her into Helga had only been a bonus. But Helga already had a boyfriend and a ‘girlfriend’ so she wasnt going to interfere there. But someone was going to come along for her, well she hoped they would.

An hour or so later a tearful Treena dashed into work, and shot into Mandy’s office to apologise for everything. Half an hour or so later she reappeared, slightly less tearful, and having regained her composure she took over from Rosie on the desk, giving her a bar of chocolate as a ‘thank you’ for covering for her. Shortly after Rosie returned from reception Helen’s phone rang, it was Mandy,

“Can I ask you a favour, and keep this private?” she asked Helen.

“But of course,” said Helen, “feel free to ask.”

“Its concerning Treena, apparantly her boyfriend threw her out last night, she hadnt been expecting it, and she’s devastated by the news. Told her she was just too dull for him now, and he’d found someone else. She spent the night at a friends flat.”

“Poor girl, what terrible news. How can I help?”

“Well she’s working now, putting a brave face on it and all that, but I think she needs a boost for her ego to make her feel good again. I was thinking one of your ‘special’ massages Helen, OK she knows about the effects of the spirals in making you open to suggestions, but as she knows she needs a confidence boost I’m sure she’d agree to going under their spell. Just get her under, make her feel good about herself, and leave the rest to us. Wanda is trying to find her somewhere to rest her head tonight, her friend only has a small flat, not really enough room for 2, so she cant stay there forever............”

Helen smiled to herself, “No worries Mandy, tell Wanda to stop looking. My place is big enough for 2 comfortably, and she can even have her own bedroom. She can stay there for a while till she finds somewhere permanent. And I promise not to do anything that might upset her in her current state. Just send her along in her lunch break and I’ll make her feel good about herself again.”

“Thanks for that Helen, I knew I could rely on you.” said Mandy with relief in her voice, “And as for the offer of sharing your flat, well I dont know how long she might need to stay, but if you dont mind...?”

“Not at all, it will be nice to have some company there again to be honest. Be nice if she moved in permanently, but not sure she would like my lifestyle!” she added with a laugh.

Mandy laughed to herself at the thought, Treena was straight and Helen was an open lesbian, not seemingly the perfect match to live together long term! But temporarily should be OK.

* * *

Just after 1 o’clock Helen heard a tap on her door, and called out to ‘come in’. She knew it was Treena before she entered, Helen knew when her lunch break was, so she’d had lunch early accordingly. Treena tried to manage a smile as she entered, but Helen could see it was put on,

“Been told to come for a ‘special massage’.” she said, “Just to give my confidence a boost. Oh, and thanks so much for the offer of somewhere to stay, I really appreciate that.”

“No problem at all.” said Helen smiling back at her, “It will be nice to have some company in the flat again after all this time alone. And I promise not to make a pass at you, but if you come on strong to me I’m making no promises!”

Treena laughed at that, “I like guys too much for that Helen, as you know, but a lovely person to chat to like you will be so nice. And I am really grateful for your gesture.”

Helen laughed, “OK, enough of the small talk for now, get behind the screen, take your clothes off and I’ll get down to business. Oh, and give you a massage and ‘mind talk’ as well. ”

Treena giggled, and did as she was told. A couple of minutes later she reappeared, and Helen had to use restraint not to drool at the sight that greeted her. So Treena may not have been a beauty queen, but she kept her body in good shape with the Spa facilities, and her softly toned body and comfy full breasts were a tempting sight to Helen’s eyes. And a neatly shaven sex, ‘all the better for eating you with’ Helen thought saucily to herself.

Treena laid down on her back on the table as instructed, and Helen slipped the goggles over her eyes and switched them on. She began working on Treena’s shoulders and neck, and then began to slowly work her way down the body. After 5-10 minutes it was like working with clay, her body was soft, pliable and relaxed, and her mind was now the same. She knew the next bit was naughty, but happiness for both would be the reward.

“Treena, can you hear me?” Helen asked her.

“Yes I can Helen.” came the sleepy reply.

“Good, then just lay back and relax, I’m going to let the auto-massager work on your body while I work on your mind, is that OK?”

“Perfectly.” Treena replied.

She fitted the auto massager and switched it on, Treena purring with delight as it sent nice tingles through her breasts and genital areas,

“Now just lie back, enjoy the sensations, and let your open mind take in my words. You are not to blame yourself for what happened last night, or the build up to last night. So its happened, but you are just to let thoughts of that wash away. Is that clear?”

“Oh yes.” replied Treena contentedly as the auto massager continued to stimulate her.

“You are to be totally confident in your own abilities, you are a wonderful worker, and everyone here likes you as you are, especially me. I want you to believe that this change in your life is beneficial, and that only good will can come out of it. And every time you feel down you will hear these words telling you how nice a person you are. Doesnt that sound good?”

“Oh, OK. I guess it does.” she said sleepily.

“Can I ask a question?”

“Mmmm.” was the reply which Helen took as a yes.

“Have you ever considered going with another woman, wouldnt have to mean giving up on men, well not unless you wanted to?”

Treena giggled softly, “Never really thought about it, only been with men. Like cock inside me too much for that! I like women as friends, but not as a lover.”

Helen had a brief moment of conscience before going on, “But if a woman said she loved you, would you mind?”

Treena wrinkled her nose, as if in thought, “Dont think I’d mind, but not sure I could return it.”

“But you wouldnt object?”

“Not really.”

“In that case deep, deep sleep Treena.” and she slid down softly onto the bed.

“Just listen to my words now Treena, take them deep into your subconcious and let them rest there, then let them bloom and grow in your mind. At the end of my words I’m going to implant lots of lovely thoughts and techniques in your mind to enable 2 women to make love to each other as best as is possible. And I’m going to make you inquisitive to try them out. And the first woman you see after 8pm tonight is the one you will long to try them out with. And when you kiss this woman amazing sensations of pleasure and desire will run through your body. It wont change you into a lesbian, but you will enjoy the results of this kiss so much that.............the idea might be tempting, too tempting to resist. It wont put you off men, but a female lover will seem a much nicer option, especially this special woman who loves you so much. Is that all clear?”

“Mmm. Yes.” was the reply.

Helen ran through all the descriptive ideas for Treena’s open mind on how to pleasure her, and how to enjoy every moment of attention that Helen would give to her as well. Near the end of the session she turned up the settings on the auto massager, and Treena’s body began to twitch in pleasure as her arousal levels raised rapidly. One last turn, and Treena let out a moan of delight as a pleasurable orgasm raced through her. ‘That should seal it!’ Helen thought to herself. She cleaned Treena up tenderly before beginning to awaken her.

“OK Treena, time to wake up now, remembering the nice massage and confidence boosts, but forgetting the other things unitl 8pm tonight. Is that clear?”

“Yes it is.” Treena said in a happy and relaxed voice.

“Good, then I shall count you down from 5 to 1, and when you wake you will be ready and raring to go back to work,

so 5 beginning to wake from your slumber

4 becoming aware of the world around you

3 more aware, letting all the things I’ve told you to forget slip away

2 almost awake, feeling my hands again

and 1 wide awake.

She lifted the goggles off, and Treena gave her a beaming smile, “Thanks for that, I feel so much better. I’ll meet you at 6 tonight by the desk with my bags ready to go.”

Helen smiled,“See you then, cant wait till tonight. Be good to have some company.”

Halfway through the afternoon Helen got a call from Mandy, “Thanks for that, I dont know what you said or did to her but its like she’s back to normal again. You are an absolute star.”

“My pleasure.” Helen replied, “Just glad to help her out.”

6 o’clock arrived and Helen found Treena waiting for her at Reception as promised. She’d rung her friend, and she’d brought round the 2 small cases carrying Treena’s belongings for her, so she didnt need to borrow anything from Helen. They slipped them easily into the back of Helen’s car and drove off chatting away, it didnt seem that long to Treena before they were stopping again. She gasped when she saw round her temporary home, it was much nicer than her previous place, and certainly large enough for 2. OK, the second bedroom wasnt huge, but it was going to be nice enough for her stay in until she could find something within her budget. The main bedroom was much larger, after all Helen and her girlfriend had previously shared the 1 room together, so the size of the 2nd bedroom hadnt really bothered them, Helen had thought of turning the other room into a computer room, but had never got round to it. She went off to get some food ready while Treena settled herself in.

“Won’t be much I’m afraid.” Helen called out, “Just a couple of ready meals as I wasnt expecting company.”

Treena called back, “That will be more than fine Helen, I’m just so grateful that you’re helping me out this way.”

Eventually Treena heard a call that dinner was served, and with a bounce through into the living room was handed a tray and directed to sit down and make herself comfortable, so she did as she was told. Helen switched the news on, and they chattered as they watched it, Helen keeping a close eye on the time. Deciding there was time, she did the washing up, though Treena had offered to do so, and made them a cup of coffee each. By the time she sat down the clock said 7.56pm. Those next 4 minutes seemed to last forever to Helen. Then finally, the clock ticked over to 8.00............,

Helen gasped in delight and anticipation when Treena turned and spoke to her, “Thanks for letting me stay here like this, I really do appreciate it.” and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. When she saw Treena’s eyes light up in realisation at what she had done Helen returned the kiss, only slightly more passionately. That seemed to be the key being turned for Treena, and moments later Helen found a soft and willing tongue playing in her throat. Gentle petting soon got heavier, and soon both girls were locked in a tight loving embrace, firm kisses being planted everywhere. Helen slid her hand slowly up Treena’s body, the moans and aroma as her hand moved up her thigh, and across her sex suggested that Treena was nicely under her control. And the bullet like nipples as her hands moved further north suggested no signs of resistance were likely to be forthcoming.

She whispered in Treena’s ear that they could get more comfortable in the main bedroom, and both girls moved as 1 in that direction. Once there all clothes were removed, all inhibitions long gone, and they wrapped themselves around each other on the bed, hands working on all parts of each others body. Helen slipped a finger deep into Treena’s pussy and it came out damp and sticky, covered in her juices. But she wasnt going to rush this! For the next half hour or so they simply caressed and played with each others bodies, nipples being nibbled tenderly, clits being worked on of course, but lots of gentle kissing, ear nibbling, and tender touching of bodies as well. Helen was certainly enjoying every moment of this, and it seemed Treena’s controlled mind wasnt objecting either!

Finally Helen could no longer resist that hidden nectar and rolled Treena over onto her back, and placed her mouth over that hot, damp slit that was calling out for some service, and made it wait no longer. For a girl who had been straight an hour or so earlier, the moans of delight were loud and very willing. A combination of fingers and her eager tongue soon had Treena giving the tell tale signs of imminent orgasm, a moment Helen was looking forward to. Then a loud squeal of pleasure was issued, she felt Treena’s hips buck in delight, and a long gush of sticky juices rushed down her throat, and over her face. She continued the work, and a few minutes later the dam broke again. She could hear Treena panting loudly, so she left it at that, and lay down to recover.

5 minutes or so later she heard a soft giggle, and felt 2 strong arms holding her down. For a moment she was concerned until she felt a strong sucking motion on her nipples as Treena began to thank her for what she had done. She just about managed to gather her thoughts enough to think she had given her a good education in what she liked when she felt 2 damp fingers slide inside her own willing snatch, and begin to work firmly on her own clit, which by now was aching with desire. She might not last long, but she was going to enjoy this for as long as possible. Sadly for her she was right, she wasnt going to last long. 5 minutes or so later she felt her resistance going, and she guided Treena’s face down to where the dam would shortly break. No sooner had Treena lapped her clit twice than she squealed with pleasure, an incredible shuddering orgasm passed through her, and Treena had a cum covered face.

The 2 girls returned to passionate kissing, a mixture of lips, and their combined sticky fluids meeting in a moment of pure passionate delight. Then both lay down to recover.

15 minutes or so later, when she had recovered sufficiently Helen sat up, and smiling at Treena, asked,

“Well am I evil for doing that to you, or are you glad to know what its like. I have to say I enjoyed every minute of it, but I have to admit to guilty feelings for making you feel that way. If you want to leave I would fully understand.”

Treena grinned shyly, “Well I ought to say you are wicked for doing that to me, but I cant, as I enjoyed every minute of it. Alright the actual things I did were tranced into me, but I loved it, and oh my god, I’ve never had 1 orgasm like that in my life before, let alone 2. It was incredible! Leaving, absolutely no chance!”

Helen laughed, “So maybe I should ask which bedroom you want to sleep in tonight then?”

Treena blushed, then asked questioningly, “Tempted to say I’ll stay in here, I enjoyed that so much. So have you made me a lesbian then?”

Helen laughed again, “Nothing of the sort my dear, in fact now the ‘commands’ have been cleared from your mind, you are as straight as you were this morning. So any lesbian tendencies you are now feeling are entirely of your own making. In fact if you wanted to be ‘educated’ to be my lover again, but this time for longer term induction, then I would have to put you under and go to work on your mind again, and change you accordingly. Even then I wouldnt make you lesbian unless you wished me to, just bisexual with strong lesbian tendencies.”

Treena nodded and grinned, “Yes, that would be nice. Having a lover that would care for me, and that I could love would be nice, but not sure I’d want to give up on boys entirely. But there’s only 1 person I want as my true partner and love for now, and thats you Helen dear.” and she planted a kiss on her nose. “So when would you like to re-educate me, now maybe?”

Helen smiled, “Not now my love, to do it properly, and make it lasting will take longer than we really have this evening, we both have to go to work tomorrow remember? Think it over, and if you havent changed your mind by tomorrow night I’ll do it then.”

Treena smiled at the news, “Well if you arent going to make me an out and out lesbian then I’d love for that to happen. And I wont be changing my mind on that! If we are going to be lovers and partners then I want to know how to satisfy you, and for that I’m looking forward to being educated in your wonderful entrancing way. Might not make the perfect lover tonight then, but I’ll sleep in here if thats OK by you?”

To Helen the answer was pretty obvious, having someone warm and tender to snuggle up to in bed would be wonderful, she wasnt going to say no to that offer. Later that night they climbed back into bed together, and wrapped their bodies as one. Both girls slept very well, Helen even more so. After all these months, to go to bed wrapped in a girls warm arms was,.....................’rather’ enjoyable. Even Treena thought there were benefits to this, she knew for certain the person she lay in bed with, loved her deeply.

The next day at work many were surprised how quickly Treena seemed to have recovered from her terrible shock 2 days earlier, she seemed back totally to her normal calm, efficient self, and as happy as she normally was. Christine was thrilled by this event, though of course she didnt know the real reason why. Apart from lunchtime the 2 ‘lovers’ paths didnt really cross, and then they simply portrayed an image of flatmates, and nothing more.

Shortly before going home time Helen put a quick call through to Treena to confirm she still wanted to ‘become’ her new lover that night, and was told politely she wouldnt want any other thing to happen. She then told Treena to report to Room 19 when she finished work, and she would do just that. Shortly after 6 she heard a tap on the door, and Treena’s smiling face entered, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips,

“Be a lot more passionate soon!” she said grinning, “Must say I’m looking forward to that.”

“Me too!” said Helen, and in moments was slipping the goggles over Treena’s eyes, and switching them on. There was no need for the image of a massage this time, both girls knew what was going to happen, so they just got eagerly to work. A few minutes after Treena sighed deeply,slid comfortably down onto the table, and Helen began her work,

“Last chance to change your mind my love, because this time round I will be making all the effects permanent. Ready?”

“Very much so.” Treena replied in a slightly sleepy voice.

“Deep sleep then my love.” was the last words Treena heard Helen say before her mind slipped away to a peaceful land.

Helen again ran through all the descriptive details that Treena would need to know for their mutual pleasure and love. Only this time she didnt put a limit on the length of time that it would all last. She worked her way through her mind, gently erasing any slight doubts she might have about having another woman as her long term lover, indeed making her thrilled to be in that sort of bond. As promised she did make her bisexual, albeit strongly lesbian, she didnt put her entirely off the idea of sex with men, just lowered it greatly in her priority stakes. This was a friend and lover she wasnt planning on letting go of in the near future. Then finally as a last neat little touch she gave Treena such a full description of how things were in the flat, and the surrounding neighbourhood so that it would really seem like her true home to her. Then after planting a long, loving kiss on her lips she brought her back round, finally slipping the goggles off from over her eyes.

“Well?” she asked.

“Feels wonderful.” said Treena smiling up at her, “Lets get home and start that new life together.”

Helen didnt need telling twice! The broad grins on their faces as they left might have been a giveaway to some, but as only Helga and the receptionist who were chatting together saw them leave, they didnt really care.

* * *

(A month or so later)

Treena got called into Mandy’s office for a chat about things,

“Well Treena, I trust everything has been OK sharing with Helen for the last month or so?”

“Wonderful actually. Why?”

“Well we didnt want to burden her for too long with your company so we’ve been looking for somewhere else for you to stay, and we think we’ve found somewhere suitable thats all.”

“Err......well..........actually Helen and I are quite enjoying sharing the flat together, and there’s plenty of room there for the 2 of us. You might want to check with her, but I dont think she will want me to leave.”

“Thats funny, thats exactly what Helen said to me when I told her the news, but I thought she was just being polite about the whole thing. I just thought that given your different sexualities there might be a clash, but it seems I was wrong.”

Treena blushed and grinned, “Yes indeed Mandy, we get on really well together, I think we might be living together for quite some time.”

Mandy just smiled, “Fine. Wonderful news, I’ll let the letting agency know we dont need the flat then. I’m just pleased, but surprised at the news.”

Treena smiled sweetly, “Oh Helen showed me how well we can get on together, and her company is wonderful, I really enjoy living there. If I was a lesbian.........” she added giggling.

Mandy just laughed at the thought.

However no one was totally surprised when a few months later Helen and Treena announced they were now officially a couple. Christine did wonder what had changed Treena’s mind over this state of affairs, but left it at that. Both girls were now very happy living together, so why ask questions about how it came about. And Helen was more than happy, this was 1 lover who wouldnt be leaving her, she could make very sure of that with those wonderful goggles! Not that Treena desired to. And as for boys,.................... it wasnt often, but as long as she had safe sex Helen didnt mind Treena occasionally having pleasure that way. But as Treena told her, no boy could ever satisfy her like Helen did, and after a year or so the thought of straight sex...........oh it disappeared out of her head after a massage session with Helen.

Helen denies any involvement in that!