The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hessian’s Daughter

Part 1: The Enemy Amongst Us

25-year-old Juni walked through the American soldiers’ camp. The 5′7″ woman with short dark-brown hair, passionate brown eyes and beautiful, full red lips strolled confidently wearing an ankle-length white dress that covered her whole body, black pearl earrings, and red lipstick accentuated her lips. Her beauty caused jaws to drop among the married and unmarried soldiers and although modest, she was used to it. Juni had a purpose for being in the camp. Unbeknownst to the Americans, she was a spy-not to mention the daughter of a Hessian commander.

It wasn’t long until an American soldier fell in love with her. His name was Roy Thompson and he was 19. Thompson was white with a boyish but handsome face, framed with light brown hair and brown eyes. He had an average build but was fit enough to be a soldier, and was 6″. Juni had seen him before but didn’t pay much attention to him.

That night, Juni had settled down in a tent and was cooking some dinner, which was a first for her because her personal cook in Germany always did it for her. The dinner consisted of bacon. On her first try she had managed to cook the bacon without burning it, and it tasted fine. Juni had tried not to make loud crunching noises, which was impossible because the bacon came out too crunchy. “Oh well,” she thought, “I’m hungry so it doesn’t matter.” Overall, the crunching didn’t seem to bother anyone else in the camp. Some soldiers were preoccupied as it was, and some were fast asleep.

At 10 p.m., she was getting ready to go to sleep, and she usually slept naked with a blanket to cover her. Tonight, however, she was caught off guard when Roy came to see her.

He opened the tent flap and saw her. She was startled but she didn’t scream.

Roy saw her naked, wearing only underwear, and said in a southern accent, “Oh I’m so sorry Miss Juni-please forgive me.”

She was amused and said, “Oh, no it’s fine. I was just getting ready for bed.”

“Uh...Miss Juni, don’t most women wear nightgowns and such when they go to bed?”

“Yes, but not me. I love to sleep in the nude. I find it-how do you say-sexy?”

“Yeah, that’s the word,” Roy said, relieved that she wasn’t angry. He was, however, fascinated by her accent.

“Where are you from, Miss Juni?”

“I’m from Germany,” she said, and then asked, “By the way, do you want to stay here and chat? I have some tea and I could use some company. It’s so lonely for me to be away from my country. I miss it very much.”

“Of course, Miss—”

“Please Roy, don’t call me Miss Juni. That’s so formal. Call me Juni. After all, we ARE friends now right?”

“Um...yes,” he said.

“Great. I’ll get the tea and we can have a nice chat.”

“Okay,” he said.

She put her dress on again and proceeded to boil the tea. When it was finally ready, she took two nice cups and carefully poured the tea in them.

“Take it carefully,” she said-handing the tea to Roy.

“Okay,” he said-taking the cup. He sipped it and asked, “Where’s this tea from?”

“Germany,” she said-taking a sip, “we drink tea too, you know. The British and Americans aren’t the only ones.”

“How do you say ‘tea’ in German?”

“Tee.”

Looking at Juni, Roy had more on his mind than drinking tea. He wanted her-sexually. He had wanted her right there, but the situation was too delicate. Oh, if only she were naked again!

* * *

Juni knew what men wanted when they looked at her; they wanted sex. She wasn’t stupid-she saw that look of lust in the American soldiers’ eyes but she conducted herself in a cool and confident manner, as if she hadn’t noticed.

“You must be rich, Juni,” Roy said, “with all these nice possessions.”

She blushed and said, “Yes I am, but unfortunately I could only take a few possessions with me to this country. The rest of my things are in Germany.”

“Are you enjoying yourself?", Roy asked.

“Yes, very. I am especially enjoying your company.”

He blushed slightly, extremely flattered to be in an older (and very beautiful) woman’s company. Juni was savoring the moment as well.

* * *

They were enjoying their tea and talking when it became very late-nearly midnight. She yawned and said, “Oh, I’m very sleepy Roy. I must go to bed now.”

“Okay,” he said, “good night.”

“Gute nacht”, she said.

He loved that German language.

Ten minutes later she crawled under the blanket and fell asleep.

* * *

The next day, Juni was once again the center of attention. American soldiers, some as young as 15 or 16, were crowded around her as she delicately held her fan and giggled shyly. It was particularly adorable to them that she used her fan to partially cover her lovely face and batted her eyes. This was an act, however. Juni was anything but a coy, shy woman. She had smarts, but she had to keep the soldiers from knowing that she was the enemy’s daughter. As much as she was beautiful and smart, the wives and girlfriends of some of the soldiers weren’t impressed. They thought that a true lady shouldn’t bring this much attention to herself but then again, they obviously didn’t know Juni.

* * *

One month later:

Juni figured it was time to get down to business. She had wasted too much time and effort putting on this coquette act. The soldiers loved it but it was beginning to bore her. Still, being raised a young lady, she had to be polite and show good manners.

She also was a skilled hypnotist. She had learned the art under Dr. Franz Mesmer, who had certainly lived up to his name. As an early student of his in Austria, he had succeeded in putting her under many times, and he taught her powerful hypnosis techniques. Now it was time for her to put her hypnotic skills to work. Roy was the perfect subject.