The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hessian’s Daughter

Part 2: Lovemaking/The Snake Strikes

Juni was in her tent that sunset evening wearing her gorgeous white dress, and enjoying a cup of tea. Like Roy, she had more on her mind than drinking tea. She knew that foolish young soldier would come back to see her, and she was definitely ready for him. She already had him in her hooks, and tonight she intended to use her naivety to her advantage. She was very careful not to discuss her plan out loud, for fear that a soldier’s wife or girlfriend might overhear it and alert someone. No, she couldn’t let that happen.

Around 10 p.m., everyone except Roy was asleep. The young soldier desperately wanted to see Juni again, but that would be the biggest mistake of his life.

* * *

Roy went to her tent and opened the flap.

“Juni?", he asked.

“Hallo Roy,” she said gleefully, “come on in.”

He came in and she closed the flap. Afterwards, she whispered, “We need to keep our voices down.”

“Okay,” Roy whispered.

She slowly unbuttoned his uniform and stroked his chest.

“Juni,” Roy said softly.

“Please don’t talk,” she said-her voice also taking a soft tone. Then, putting her arms around Roy’s neck, she kissed his lips gently but briefly. The soldier returned the kiss with full force, and soon they were kissing deeply. Roy kissed her neck intensely, with Juni moaning almost loudly but she managed to keep her voice down as to not wake up anyone. Roy also sucked on her ear.

In a few minutes they undressed down to their underwear and were lying on Juni’s bed, with her underneath and him above her. They still kissed deeply, and the soldier penetrated her mouth with his tongue and licked her lips.

They sat up on the bed and she ran her hands up and down his body and kissed his neck, causing him to roll his eyes back in pleasure and grin. Roy sucked, kissed and squeezed her breasts-and kissed her body roughly. His lips felt so good on her skin, as she softly moaned. Juni closed her eyes to enhance the experience, then opened them again. She also slid her lips down his neck, which he loved.

“Oh...oh Roy,” she breathed.

“Sh..sh..Juni,” he whispered, and softly said while kissing her body “Do you know how long I’ve wanted to do this?”

“Yes..yes..oh Roy, yes!", she softly moaned, “more...more..bitte!!”

He licked her stomach. Oh how she loved the way his warm tongue felt on her skin. She wasn’t exactly a virgin, but this was her first time with an American.

During sex, she was having second thoughts about hypnotizing him...she thought she was falling for him. No! Juni HAD TO hypnotize Roy. She was a spy. She wasn’t supposed to go this far with an American. She wasn’t supposed to be falling in love with them. How would that look in her father’s eyes?

* * *

An hour later, they were dressed and Juni decided to make her move.

“Roy, look at me. Look into my eyes.”

He looked into her eyes and she said, “aren’t they beautiful?”

“Yes, Juni.”

“They’re so beautiful that you just want to keep looking into them-don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“They’re such a lovely color. They are deep brown. Deep brown. Deep, Roy..so deep. You want to look deeper. Deeper. Deeper,” she softly said in her accent, “you don’t want to look away from my deep, brown eyes.”

“Don’t want to look away,” he said in a monotone.

“You couldn’t break your gaze if you wanted to. You always want to look deeper. It’s very relaxing. The deeper you look, the more relaxed you become. You are becoming more and more relaxed, not wanting to look away from my eyes.”

The soldier was relaxing, just as she said he would. The induction was working.

“Your eyes are getting heavy, Roy. Heavier and heavier as you listen to my voice.”

His eyes felt heavy and she continued, “Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier and you feel like closing them. It’s hard for you to keep them open. You need to close them.”

“I feel..so..sleepy. I must stay awake.”

“You don’t want to stay awake, Roy. You want to go to sleep-into a nice, deep relaxing sleep. You’re so sleepy, so tired and it shows in your eyes. Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier, and becoming more and more tired.

Soon your tired, tired eyes will close and you will be in a deep state of sleep and relaxation. You do want to relax, don’t you Roy?”

“Yes,” he said in a sleepy tone.

“Good. Now continue looking into my eyes. Continue going deeper, deeper-into my deep brown eyes.”

The soldier looked deeper into her eyes, unable to break his gaze from hers. In the process, it was getting harder and harder for him to keep his eyes open. They were beginning to close.

“Close your eyes, Roy.”

Roy’s eyes slammed shut and his head slumped down. Juni said, “Open your eyes but remain asleep.”

He opened his eyes, which were now glazed over.

“Listen to me. In the future, when I say ‘sleep’, you will reenter your hypnotic trance. While you are in hypnosis you will do everything I say and not question it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Juni.”

“Good. I’m going to wake you up now. When you wake up you will feel refreshed and relaxed, and you will go back to your tent. Tomorrow night I’m going to put you back under and question you. Now, when I count to three, you’re going to wake up and leave without question. One. Two. Three.”

Roy woke up and left the tent without question, going back to his own. Juni was pleased, and looked forward to tomorrow night.

* * *

The next night, Juni was in her tent, but this time she was waiting for Roy. Sure enough, he showed up.

“Hello Roy,” she said.

“Hello, Juni,” Roy said in return.

Then she struck:

“Sleep.”

When he heard the words, his eyes glazed over. Roy had re-entered his trance.

“Tell me what the Americans are going to do,” she said.

“We’re going to Trenton, New Jersey to take the Hessian army by surprise,” he said in a sleepy monotone.

Juni was alarmed. She had to write to her father to let him know, so that he could ready the troops.

“Thank you Roy,” she said sweetly, “that information was very helpful to me.”

“Yes, Juni,” he said.

“At the count of three you will awaken, and will remember nothing. You will also leave this tent without question. One. Two. Three.”

Again, Roy woke up and followed her orders exactly. After he left, Juni was very, very pleased.

She wrote a letter to her father, John, telling him that the Americans were going to take the Hessian army by surprise and to ready his troops. Within a few days he got the letter in Trenton, New Jersey and was pleased. His daughter was an excellent spy.

What a war this would be.