The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hessian’s Daughter

Part 3: Germany, 1841/ 2002: Under Her Spell

Juni sat in her bedchamber in the early morning, and opened the window to welcome the fresh air. She saw and heard the birds chirping lively, which was a common thing everyday for her. In fact, Juni could remember fonder days when as a small child on up, birds would chirp and sing outside her window in the morning in Hessia, but that was a long time ago. She was no longer in her father’s house.

A few minutes later, she made her way to the mirror and also saw a sight not uncommon to her. It was the reflection of an old woman, with wrinkled skin and white hair. Gone was the makeup, the red lipstick and the black pearl earrings that made her stunning in her youth. Her gorgeous white dress was useless now as well, but how it added to her seductiveness and charm. However, even at the age of 90 she still had her health-at least for now-and she could still walk fairly well even when painful arthritis plagued her and she had fallen a few times.

The widow looked out the window again. “My, Germany has changed!” she thought. It wasn’t the country that she had known growing up. It was the Germany of her great-great-grandchildren. There were still horse-drawn carriages and such, but it was a younger, fresher generation-much like the one she’d known in the 18th century. However, now she couldn’t even identify with the younger generation, as they couldn’t identify with her.

She was reminiscing when there was a knock at the door.

“Ja?", the old woman answered.

The door opened and a young woman named Maria, with short blonde curls, blue eyes and a trim figure stepped in. She was wearing a beautiful, loose red dress.

“Juni, Mochten Sie etwa fruhstueck?", she asked.

“Ja gerne,” Juni said.

Maria, who was her attendant, took the old woman’s hand and carefully led her down the stairs.

“Vorsicht, vorsicht,” she said gently.

“Vielen dank,” Juni said.

They got down to the dining room and Maria carefully sat her down at the table. Then she cooked Juni’s usual breakfast: pancakes, eggs, and hot tea. She gave the plate to her and smiled, and the old woman smiled back.

She slowly ate the food and drank the tea, as she was in no hurry. After she finished her breakfast, she asked, “Ist Roy Thompson noch lebendig?”

Maria was confused by the question and asked, “Wer ist Roy Thompson?”

“Er ist Amerikaner, Maria.”

The attendant didn’t want to be rude, so she gently said, “Es tut mir leid, Juni. Ich kenne ihn nicht.”

“Ach,” Juni said-grinning.

Maria looked at the old woman and grinned back, at the same time figuring that she must be suffering from dementia. However, she was distracted by the fact that she had run out of milk (having used the last to make the pancake batter) and said, “I’m sorry Juni, but I must got to the store to get some more milk. However, my husband Thomas will watch you while I’m gone.”

“Okay,” she said.

She went to her bedroom to get her husband, and told him to watch Juni while she went to the store. Thomas agreed.

When Thomas went into the dining room, Juni was captivated by him although he was over 70 years her junior. He has nicely combed, short, brown hair and was wearing a white undershirt and suspenders. He also wore nicely-polished black shoes and neatly pressed trousers, not to mention a brown fedora.

“Ach, sie sind sehr niedlich,” she said and pinched his cheek.

“Vielen dank,” he said-appreciative but slightly embarrassed.

“Come now,” he said-and held her wrinkled hand in his young, smooth one. They walked into the living room and he asked, “Where in Germany were you born?”

“I was born in Hessia,” she said, “my father was a Hessian commander.”

“What year?”

“1776.”

“Where were you during 1776?”

“I was in New York, in America.”

“With the Americans?”

“Yes.”

“And what happened next?”

“I met an American soldier named Roy Thompson. He was 19 and I was 25.”

“Did you have an intimate relationship with him?”

“Yes, I slept with him, despite the fact that I was there to spy on the Americans.”

“Who were you spying for?”

“I was spying for my father. He sent me to New York.”

“Were you pregnant by Roy?”

“No, we had intercourse-but with our underwear on.”

“Interesting,” Thomas said, “is there anything else you’d like to tell me?”

“Yes. I used hypnosis on him to gain secrets. I gave the information to my father.”

“What information was that?”

“That the Americans were planning a surprise attack on the Hessians. I just couldn’t let that happen.”

“What happened during the war?”

“I fled back to Germany and have been living here since.”

“And your father?”

“He surrendered to General Washington, and his life was spared. He died at the age of 76 in Hessia. All this and the Americans won the war!", she said-irritated.

“I’m sorry, Juni. I didn’t mean to get too personal.”

“It’s okay, Thomas. It’s just a shame that we lost. Oh well. perhaps we’ll win other wars.”

“I hope so,” he said-and added, “Uebrigens, moechten Sie etwas?”

“Tee, bitte,” she said-her facial expression softening a bit.

“Tee es ist,” he said and went to the kitchen to pour some in a cup. A few minutes later, he came out with it and said, “Vorsicht..es ist sehr heiss.”

“That’s what I said to Roy,” she said.

Juni sipped the tea and said, “Danke, Thomas. You’re a good friend.”

“Naturlich, honig,” he said-gently holding her hand.

Maria came home with the milk and asked, “Ist alles in ordnung?”

“Ja,” Thomas said.

“Juni, do you want to go back to your room?", she asked.

“Ja gerne,” Juni said.

“Sehr gut, dann,” Maria said. Putting down the milk, she took the old woman’s hand and helped her upstairs to her room.

“Vielen dank,” Juni said-when they were in the room.

“Bitte schoen,” Maria said-and left, gently closing the door behind her.

She went downstairs and asked her husband, “How did it go with her?”

“Sit down,” he said, “I’ve got quite a story to tell you.”

* * *

An hour later, Maria went to Juni’s room and said, “My husband just told me an incredible story about you. He told me that you were a Hessian spy.”

“Ja, das ist richtig.”

“How did you escape the war?”

“I escaped back to Germany, but we didn’t win the war.”

“How long have you withheld this information?", Maria asked.

“Until tonight,” Juni said-and then added, “Maria, ich bin jetzt sehr muede.”

“Okay,” Maria said gently, “Go to sleep and we’ll see you in the morning. Gute nacht.”

“Gute nacht.”

She went to bed and Maria turned off the light, afterwards gently closing the door behind her. For Juni, it was a relief from the interrogation.

* * *

A month later, Juni was in poor health. She lay in bed sick. Maria called a doctor and he said, “I’m sorry. She is very sick and there’s not much I can do for her.”

“Warum nicht?", Thomas asked-concerned.

“Because she has a very high fever and it’s very likely she will die. The best thing you and your wife can do is keep her cool and keep the window in her room open. Also give her plenty of liquids to drink.”

“Okay,” Maria said.

For the next month, the couple took care of Juni, giving her mainly lemonade and keeping her cool. Her fever seemed to reduce a bit and for a while she was fine but still bedridden. However, within a week her high fever returned, and within the next month she died in her room. Thomas and Maria were extremely heartbroken, crying for days, having lost a sweet woman as well as a dear friend. Juni was buried on the grounds of the house in 1841 and has been there ever since.

In 2002, the house was turned into a museum, and in Juni’s room-a painting of her donated by a descendant hung above her bed. The painting depicted her as a Hessian spy, as she had looked in 1776 but lately in 2002, it was said that the painting had a very strange effect on the young German men who had viewed it-almost as if they were under her spell, as Roy had been. Also looking at the luscious spy made them horny for some unknown reason. It was no surprise that somehow they were under her hypnotic spell.

It was 1776 all over again.