The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hessian’s Daughter

Part 4: The Painting Is Stolen

Herr Schneider went upstairs in the museum at 7 a.m. and unlocked the door to Juni’s Room (Juni’s Zimmer), as it was now called. He turned on the light and opened the curtains to let in the morning sunlight, as as Juni did, he also heard birds chirping.

After he had done his morning duties, he looked at the painting of the Hessian spy hanging above the bed. Even as a painting, she had the power to seduce. Herr Schneider looked at the painting, and like the young German men who had visited the room and seen it, he too felt horny. Just looking at the painting was giving him an erection, and he licked his lips.

“If only you were alive,” he said.

It seemed that Juni just looked at him and smiled seductively. Herr Schneider went on with his other duties in her room before he left to take care of the other rooms in the museum. Today was a busy day. Some schoolchildren, as well as other tourists, were coming to visit, and as usual everything had to look nice. After all, it was two hours to opening time. After completing his duties, he left the room and turned off the light but left the room door open. The assistant curator went down to the kitchen and made some breakfast, which consisted of eggs, toast and coffee. A male employee sat down beside him and said, “Guten morgen Herr Schneider”.

“Ah, guten morgen Herr Becker,” he said.

“Did you use Maria’s cookware to make that breakfast?", Herr Becker jokingly asked.

“Nein,” he said-and laughed also.

Herr Becker went to the coffee machine and said, “Just coffee for me. I already had breakfast.”

“That’s fine,” Herr Schneider said.

They sat down together and Herr Schneider asked, “Have you been to Juni’s Room?” “Ja,” Herr Becker said, “for one reason only. Kann sagst du ‘scharf’ (horny)?”

“Ach ja,” Herr Schneider said, and they laughed.

* * *

At 9 a.m. the museum opened for the tourists and schoolchildren alike, and they circulated through it, observing everything with keen interest. A crowd of people went to Juni’s Room-for the purpose of seeing the painting-and a lot of the young men were “interested” in the painting themselves, as shown by the erections they got while looking at it. They also made whistling and kissing noises, as well as saying “hey baby”. This disgusted the staff as well as the other tourists. The schoolchildren didn’t quite understand what was going on.

Fortunately, a female employee came into the room and told the young men to leave. The young men complied, and then the employee apologized to the others in Juni’s Room.

* * *

A week after the embarrassing incident, something shocking happened: the painting was stolen from Juni’s Room. The staff was shocked. How could this happen? How could anyone not have noticed the painting’s disappearance? They looked around the room and even around the museum to see if someone stashed it somewhere as a prank, but their frustration and fear increased when they couldn’t find it.

“Where’s the painting?", Herr Schneider asked in frustration, “that’s a valuable work of art, and now it’s been stolen!”

“We looked around the museum and couldn’t find it,” Herr Becker said.

“Call the police,” Herr Becker said, “we need to get to the bottom of this.”

The police were called and a male officer said, “We’re going upstairs to dust for fingerprints. You can come with us or you can stay downstairs.”

“We’re staying downstairs,” Herr Schneider said.

“Gut,dann,” the officer said, then told his partner, “let’s go upstairs.” The men went upstairs where some tourists were. One of the officers said, “Es tut mir leid, but you all must leave the room.”

“Was, warum?", they asked.

“Because there’s been a theft and we have to investigate it. Now please leave.”

The tourists reluctantly left the room, some grumbling. The officer closed and locked the door from the inside, and Herr Schneider posted a sign on the room door saying that it was temporarily closed. Once the room was secure, the officers started dusting for fingerprints. For a while nothing turned up, until they dusted the windowsill. Like magic, fingerprint traces showed up. The officer lifted the window and sure enough, it opened. One of the officers opened the door and went downstairs.

“Herr Schneider?", he asked.

“Ja?”

“I’d like you to come upstairs with me,” he said.

“Ja, mein herr.”

The two men went upstairs and the officer asked, “Sir, do you lock up everything at night?”

“Ja, naturlich.”

“Then you’ll find this very interesting,” he said and lifted the window open.

Herr Schneider was shocked. How could anyone get into the room at night if the windows were locked and the museum was locked from the inside? “Well, it doesn’t look like a serious break-in. Nothing is damaged, but still, whoever did this was very skillful. You wouldn’t even know that someone was in here.”

“We still need to find the painting,” Herr Schneider said.

“We’ll try,” the officer said, “but we can’t promise anything.

Until then, close off this room until further notice.”

“Okay,” the assistant curator said. And so, the room was closed off and the sign remained posted on the bedroom door.

* * *

Felix Pollack looked with admiration at the painting of Juni in his bedroom. The 19-year-old German with blondish/brown hair, brown eyes, a 5′5″ height and attractive facial features, managed to pull off one of the greatest heists in Germany. He had successfully stolen the painting from the museum (when it was closed, of course) and left the scene without making much of a mess. Getting in and out of the bedroom was a snap, but if only there was a way he could’ve locked the window. Although he was a master thief, no getaway was perfect. Still, he managed to snag the painting, so he didn’t worry too much.

“Oh Juni, at last I have you-my dear,” he said.

Looking at the painting, he began to salivate. Why, why did she have to be so hot and sexy? Her brown eyes seemed to enslave him and her full, red lips were tempting him. It was no wonder that her bedroom was the most popular in the museum. “If only you were alive,” he said. Be careful what you wish for.

* * *

The next morning, Felix got a big surprise when he woke up. There was a young woman in his bedroom that was dressed in white, with black pearl earrings, red lips, and had passionate brown eyes and dark-brown hair. He didn’t understand why this woman was in his living room, and even considered calling the police and having her arrested for breaking and entering. But having had a look at the painting, he noticed that there was no one in it. Could this mean...

“What’s your name?", he asked.

“Juni,” she said seductively.

“The Juni from the painting?”

“Ja.”

“How did you get out of the painting?”

“Well,” she said, “you wished that I was alive and here I am. Tell me, what year is this? Everything looks so strange.”

“2002,” Felix said, his voice quivering.

“Hmm..2002, eh?” she asked-grinning.

“Ja. What year are you from?”

“I’m from 1776, but I was born in 1751,” she said.

Felix took her hand and kissed it, then he rolled up the sleeve of her white dress and kissed her arm.

“Goddess, command me,” he said-still kissing her arm. Juni was stunned but enjoyed the attention.

“Well, I’m not in a position to give orders, but there is something that I’d like us to do.”

“Anything, my queen.”

“Are you familiar with lovemaking?”

Felix felt himself become hot and said, “Ja..ach ja!”

“Silence mortal,” she said smugly.

Felix remained silent and she said, “Do you want to make love to me?”

“Yes, Juni.”

“Interesting,” she said, “would you like to be hypnotized first or would you like us to just make love? I wasn’t a virgin, you know. I had sexual experience.”

Felix thought about it. The thought of Juni hypnotizing him was very erotic, but only if there was sex involved.

“Juni, can I also humiliate myself before you?”

“Yes,” she said-in a bored tone.

“Great!", he thought.

“Thanks Juni, I really want to humiliate myself before you.”

“Wonderful,” she said, “when would you like to get started?”

“Let me think about it, and

I’ll get back to you.”

“Okay,” she said, “I can afford to wait another two more centuries.”

“Believe me, it won’t be that long,” Felix said.

* * *

The next evening, Felix and Juni were in his room, fully clothed. “Bist du bereit?", she asked.

“Ja, ich bin,” he said-eagerly.

“Okay, look into my eyes..my deep brown eyes. Look into them and relax..just relax. As you look into them, you’re feeling more and more relaxed.” Felix was pulled into her gaze and began relaxing, and she continued, “It feels relaxing to look into my eyes, doesn’t it? You feel so warm and relaxed..looking into my warm, brown eyes. You want to continue looking into them, don’t you?”

“Yes,” he said.

“Good,” she said, “now as you gaze into my eyes, your own eyes will begin to feel a little tired and heavy, but it is a pleasant feeling. You want to give in to this feeling.”

His eyes were indeed becoming tired and heavy, but he continued to stare into Juni’s.

“Good boy,” she said, “and as I continue to speak, you’re starting to feel sleepy, very sleepy. Your eyes are getting heavier and you’re getting sleepier.”

Felix began to feel sleepy indeed, but managed to keep his eyes open. “Your eyes are getting heavy, very heavy and soon they will close. They will close and you will be in a deep, pleasant sleep.”

The teenager blinked his eyes rapidly to stay awake, and she continued, “Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier, and they are so tired. You will want to close them. You will want to close your tired, tired eyes.” Felix was finding it more difficult to keep his eyes open and they were slowly closing.

“Close your sleepy eyes, boy. Sleep.”

His eyes finally closed and his head slumped down. Juni was pleased and said, “Relax. Drift further into this pleasant hypnotic sleep..a sleep in which you will obey me.”

“I will obey you,” he said sleepily.

“Good. Now open your eyes but remain asleep.”

Felix opened his eyes, which were now glazed over. The color was gone from them-they were dull. Juni looked into his eyes and said, “What is your name?”

“Felix Pollack,” he said.

“Well Felix, let’s get something straight. I am in charge. I control you and you will obey me.”

“I will obey you,” he said.

“Good. Now I want you to take off your clothes, down to your underwear, and kneel before me.

Felix stripped down to his underwear and knelt before her. It was humiliating but there was nothing he could do about it. Juni looked at his body, which was strong and healthy. She became aroused and said, “Felix, take off your underwear so I may stroke your penis.” Felix did as he was told, and Juni got a good look at his penis. It was a good size, so she knelt down and sucked it. The boy felt her lips around his penis and began to ejaculate into her mouth. Juni swallowed the semen eagerly before removing her mouth from it.

“Good boy,” she said, “now put your underwear back on.” The boy put his underwear back on and she took off her dress.

“Suck my breast like the good slave that you are.”

Felix put his mouth around one of her breasts and began sucking it eagerly, causing moans of arousal to come from the young woman. After a while, she told him to stop sucking and to remove his lips from her breast. He complied without question.

The spy put his head between her breasts and began stroking his hair. Then she gently kissed his neck bringing on moans of arousal from him. “Stroke my back, slave,” she whispered.

Felix put his warm hand on her back and stroked it. Then she pulled him to her, so that her breasts were touching his chest. Then they kissed deeply, and he licked her neck while she stroked his hair, kissed his neck and sucked his ear. Felix felt a surge go through his body, as he moaned and panted.

To add to the excitement, she stroked his lips with her finger, causing him to breathe heavily in pleasure.

They were naked on his bed and she licked his stomach and he licked her face, and stroked her arms and legs. Felix stroked her breasts and she caressed his chest. He kissed her breasts and once again sucked her nipples. The sex was so intense that it shook the bed.

“Ach ja! Ach ja! Ach ja!", Felix exclaimed.

“Mehr, mehr, mehr!", the spy cried out. It was more intense than her lovemaking with Roy in 1776.

The lovemaking went on for some time before Juni said, “Get dressed Felix. I’m going to awaken you.”

Felix got dressed, as did Juni, and she said, “When I count to three, you will awaken and remember this as a pleasant experience. I’m going to get back in the painting and you will take me back to the museum. In the future, when you gaze at my portrait you will feel sexually excited. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, I understand you,” he said.

“Good. One. Two. Three.”

Felix opened his eyes, but by that time Juni was already back in the painting. He remembered what to do: “I’m going to return this painting to the museum”, he said.

Funny, how did that thought enter his mind?

The next morning, Felix returned the painting to the museum and they were extremely happy to have it back. He wasn’t arrested and charges weren’t filed against him. However, although he confessed to stealing it, he told Herr Schneider, “Believe me. I’m so glad it’s back where it belongs. It belongs to the museum..not to me.”

“Na, Vielen dank Felix,” Herr Schneider said and shook his hand, “we’re so glad that Juni is back with us. We’ve been so worried about her. We didn’t know where she was “Bitte schoen, mein herr,” he said, “Aufwiedersehen.”

After Felix left the museum, Herr Schneider put the portrait back on the wall above her bed and said, “There you are, my dear. You’re back where you belong. Welcome home.”

* * *

Felix visited the museum a month later and thankfully the portrait was still there. However, he had a strange feeling when he looked at it. He felt horny, and he didn’t understand why. Maybe it was something about the painting, or something about Juni in general. Hmm..what a mystery.

When the museum was closing, Herr Schneider went through every room, locking windows and turning off lights. When he got to Juni’s Room, he locked the window but was relucatant to turn out the lights and lock the door, because he wanted nothing more than to gaze at the seductress’s beautiful face. However, the museum was closing and he had to lock up everything.

“Gute nacht, Juni,” he said, “bis morgen”.

Once again, she just smiled seductively at him. Herr Schneider took one last look at the beauty, turned off the light and locked the door.

She would still be there in the morning.

The next morning, Herr Schneider came in again and performed his morning duties. Once again, the portrait caught his eye and he looked at it with sexual interest.

“If only you were alive,” he said. Be careful what you wish for.

Lately, the painting had had an even stranger effect on women as much as it did on men. They too began to salivate and feel horny just by looking at it. For Juni, it was just another day on the job. Being a seductress was fun. After all, she was the Hessian’s daughter.