The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

Introduction

This fictional story is dedicated to women who may be curious about, perhaps even longing for more than their heterosexual relationship can provide. The story is written for those who have always recognizing their need. For those whose desire has always been but who have only recently been aware of its demanding to be heard, and to be obeyed. To those also who have only recently become aware at all of their need of the love, the soft touch, the excitement, the intoxication of another woman.

Through hypnosis and their willingness to become submissive, the relationships of the characters of this story become richer, stronger, and far more exciting. Their adventures and misadventures lead them to form a sisterhood of Hypno-Submissive Bi-sexual Women.

This story is also an invitation to share your own stories, fact or fantasy, and to join a sisterhood of those breaking the boundaries of convention who are exploring an erotic world with no gender inhibitions or prohibitions in the realm of fantasy where everything is possible. To declare to the world also that women have rich erotic thoughts and fantasy and to call to the world to understand and rejoice in the freedom of expressing them.

This story is being told in 24 Chapters-so far. The situations depicted in the story are fantasy, erotic candy for the adult mind. It should in no way be thought that the behavior depicted in these fantasies are suggested for actual behavior. Be safe, be thoughtful and respectful, be responsible-to yourself and to others in everything that you do.

If you’re a guy who finds thoughts of bi-sexual women erotic, there is much for you to enjoy. However, you will be disappointed in this story if you are looking for endless wet and sticky descriptions of the plumbing and mechanics of sex. I have attempted to focus on the scenarios rather than moans, groans and descriptions that seem to last longer than the average sex act. Talking dirty can be very erotic, but usually it’s just dirty. I keep it to a minimum.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

Chapter One

For months now each night had become the same. The tension would begin to thicken as the time approached the hour of sleep. By the time they were in bed it could be cut with a knife. Each minute between dinner and bed seemed to be an emotional, impenetrable brick, building a wall between them. Each night that passed, another course seemed to be added, making the wall higher and thicker by the night.

Dick tried again as he tenderly, lovingly, reached over Jane’s shoulder and kissed the back of her neck in an attempt to rekindle the passion in their relationship. Rebuffed again, sharply, angrily, and in no uncertain terms.

“Damn it! Jane,” Dick snapped, turning and looking up toward the ceiling in the darkness that seemed to envelop them both in frustration and despair.

“What the hell is going on? We haven’t made love in months. You don’t love me anymore? There’s someone else? What? When I leave in the morning your loving, by the time we finish dinner you start to turn into an ice cube. What gives?”

“Nothing! If you can’t figure it out, I can’t tell you.” Jane replied her eyes and voice filled with a mixture of anger, frustration, desperation, and fear. Turning from him again, pulling the covers up over her shoulders and holding them tightly there in a silent statement that she was, at least for the night, again, untouchable.

“How to hell are we going to resolve this if you keep turning from me?” Dick said, his hurt turning to disgust and anger. His mind flooding with thoughts, possible explanations, wild and frightening imaginings, which denied him, sleep.

Late in the morning of the next day, Jane went over to their friend Margaret’s house for lunch. Margaret could tell that something was wrong, still wrong, and she waited for Jane to finally confide in her. Jane’s sandwich went untouched but by her third glass of wine, Jane began to loosen up. “Dick and I are having trouble.” Jane blurted out.

“Care to talk about it?” Peg asked quietly.

“I have to talk to someone. I’m blowing it, big time. I know it, but I just can’t seem to help it.” Jane said with a voice choked with emotion.

“Why don’t you tell me what’s going on, maybe I can help.” Peg said, pouring Jane yet another glass of wine knowing that it was the best shot she had to get Jane to open up.

“Dick loves me, I know it, and I love him. I just keep pushing him away, in bed I mean.” Jane confessed with watering eyes.

“Don’t you want to make love to him? Somehow that just don’t sound like the hot to trot, full of hell roomy that I knew in college.” Peg said in an attempt to lighten things up.

“God, that’s not it!” Jane said with a blush. “We haven’t made love in months and I’m as horny as, well I can’t imagine anything as horny as I am. I just get all tense when we come to it because I know that he is just going to- oh, I don’t know.”

“Yes you do, now tell me what’s going on.” Peg insisted.

“Dick loves me, is tender and kind, considerate and patient, that’s the problem.” Jane said, looking up with a crooked smile, knowing that what she had said sounded ridiculous.

“The Cad!” Peg teased.

“Your going to think I’m awful,” Jane said with a deepening blush and an embarrassed grin. As usual, when she put her troubles into words, especially when she talked to Peg, things didn’t sound so bad.

“Oh, I’ve always known that you are wicked, but never awful.” Peg chuckled, making light of the situation. “Wait, before you start,” Peg said getting up and going into the den, knowing that this was going to be good. Quickly turning on the video camera hidden behind some books that she and Bob had used at times when they played love games. Sensing that something spicy was coming and Bob would be upset with her in the extreme if she let this opportunity get passed her. Besides, she tried to rationalize, “maybe what ever is wrong, Bob can help if he knows,” easing the slight guilt that she felt of taking advantage of Jane, but they had a long history of playing these games on each other. Peg and Jane went back many years now and had always shared the secrets of their sex lives with each other with great humor and sport. They had also developed the habit of discussing their sexual adventures in a way that sounded like they were reading a letter to Penthouse. Though they had never actually said it, it was understood that they would each playfully attempt to turn the other on with their stories. Each of them had demanded details, and when it came to talking about sex, they just kind of automatically fell into the habit, even after all the past years. Jane, Peg knew, had a tendency to hold things in and let them become larger than they really were. Over the years, Peg had found that the best way to get Jane’s concerns out into the open was to get her to lighten up, to find the humor in the tragedy. A little wine never hurt either. Besides that, Peg had divulged some of those secrets to her husband Bob and they made great sexy little turn ON’s for them.

“Come into the den”, Peg said, “said the spider to the fly,” she added, whispering under her breath as she began making a spot for them both on the couch directly in front of the camera.

Glasses and bottle in hand, Jane entered unsuspectingly. She sat where Peg motioned and Peg sat beside her. “I can tell that this is going to be hot, so lets get comfortable. Come on, spill, from the beginning-with details.”

All ready feeling a slight buzz, Jane found Peg’s light heartiness contagious as always, and she began to find the humor in what she was about to confess.

“ Oh, I guess it doesn’t make much sense unless I do start at the beginning. I have never told anyone this, not even Dick.” Jane said, expecting Peg to pledge her silence. “OK” Peg said, not promising anything, but it was enough for Jane to unleash the burden she had been caring.

“You know when men find you so attractive sometimes that they get tongue-tied and stumble around like deer in the headlights.” Jane said quite frankly.

“I don’t,” Peg said, “but I know you have, I’ve seen it, more than once.” “I’ve even been there myself.” Peg thought to herself.

“This might sound awfully arrogant of me, but I have always attracted men, ever since I was old enough to have breasts. I wasn’t always the most caring person either. I remember boys would sometimes get all tongue tied when they tried to talk to me and their words just wouldn’t come out right if I looked them straight in the eye. There was one boy who just wouldn’t leave me alone, but bungle every attempt to talk to me. He was young, when boy’s erections are so unpredictable. One day I noticed him fidgeting and I noticed that he was getting an erection as he stared at my breasts. The next day I was telling my girlfriends about it when, out of the blue, he walks up again creating a gale of giggles. I was really cruel. I asked him to help me with an experiment. I had him interlace his fingers and place them on the top of his head. I then precariously placed my soda on top of them. I then whispered in his ear, blowing a little, and pressing my breasts against his back. “Do you get a hard on every time you talk to me?” I whispered, but loud enough for my friends to hear. Sure enough, my friends broke out in laughter and pointed to his erection growing down his pant leg. He made a fast retreat; causing my soda to douse the heat he was experiencing. I felt badly about it afterward, I apologized but I had damaged his ego pretty good for the school year. It was through this early experience with men, boys really, that I guess I developed a little lacked respect for them. Well, I don’t know if lack of respect is really what I felt, maybe it was more like the feeling that all men could be easily manipulated. I fantasized about men, who would be strong enough to take me, carry me away and have their way with me. Anyway, that’s the way I have always affected men, until I met this older guy in college. I guess that I should say guys.” Jane said with a self-conscious grin.

“Oh?” Peg encouraged. I don’t recall any of this.”

“I was a senior in college and I was doing a study on women in the work place. You were away all semester abroad.” Jane continued. “That was when Sue and I were roommates, but that is another story.

I wanted to interview a prestigious law firm, but I couldn’t get passed the secretary. I was pretty cocky and I was sure that if I could only see the head of the firm, I could charm him into giving me an interview. I put on black thigh high stockings and a short skirt that only overlapped them by an inch or two. I made sure that my blouse showed a lot of cleavage, it was white, sheer, tight, and you could clearly see the lace of my bra beneath it. I blew on passed the secretary, announcing that I would only need a moment of his time and was in his office before she had time to get out from behind her desk. She was right behind me though. When this guy turned around, it was my turn to get floored. I was speechless. He was the most handsome man I have ever seen, barring none. I could tell that my face was flushed as I tried to get words out. The secretary told him that I had been trying to see him for a week and there was a broad grin on her face as she recognized the fluster that I think she must have seen on many women who had met her boss for the first time. He quietly told her that it would be all right; a grin was on his face as he looked at me. My big doe eyes were now the deer in the headlights. There was a chuckle in the secretary’s voice as she said all right then, closing the door behind her.

He didn’t ask me if I wanted anything, he just went to the bar that was located behind a painting and poured us a glass of wine and handed one to me. I took a sip to be polite.

“Now then,” he said with a smile as he leaning up against the front of his desk, motioning me to come closer. “What is it that you wanted?”

I managed a few questions, which he answered. Then I asked him what his views were on sexual harassment. My crotch had begun to tingle from the moment that I first looked into his steel blue hypnotic eyes.

Those eyes! I don’t know quite how to explain it. His voice was soft and compelling, soothing somehow. But at the same time, it was firm, like he was in command. I needed that wine more than I knew, I downed the whole glass and he just smiled while I attempted to gather my thoughts. By the time I had reached that question, I was undoubtedly damp,” Jane said with a naughty chuckle. “I was getting in deeper and deeper. I was only half aware that I had asked him the question that was the purpose of my interview.

He kept talking to me in that soft, soothing commanding tone. I don’t quite remember what he was saying, only that I was agreeing with him. Actually, I can’t remember much of anything between the time I had asked the question and when he finally answered it. I think that it must have been a few minutes, but I don’t remember.

Anyway, he finally said, " Harassment? Harassment is only harassment if it’s not wanted. I think that a man can tell if his advances are welcome, don’t you?” Innocent enough, had it not been for the fact that he gave me absolutely no warning as he ran his hand up the inside of my thigh and his thumb began to make little circles over my clit as he was saying them. The top of his index finger ran along the length of my lips and it pressed up between them pressing the silk of my panties between them as he made ever so subtle sideward movements. Not only was I again speechless, but also I was breathless. To this day, I can’t figure out why I didn’t stop him, I just said Yes. Oh, that’s not true, I wanted it! I had been having that fantasy for years. I wanted him to do it, I’m as sure of it as if I heard myself say that I wanted him to do it. I just stood there, mesmerized by his sparkling, grinning eyes locked to mine as he drove me absolutely wild. He just seemed have such a mastery over the situation, over me! He was just so damn self-assured, as if he could just look at me and have control over me-which he did damnit.

“A woman would say so, if she wanted an advance to end, wouldn’t she? But you want this, don’t you?” he asked, I managed a " Yes, I want this.” I heard myself say. It was as if my mind was in a fog.

“You don’t want me to stop.” He said.

“No, I don’t want you to stop.” I said and I don’t really know why I said it.”

“You become very aroused when you are embarrassed” He said

“I become very aroused when I become embarrassed. The more embarrassed, the more humiliated, the more I aroused I become.” I confessed.

“I want you to embarrass me, I want to be controlled and humiliated. I have longed for men to embarrass me because I need to feel aroused.” I heard myself say like a parrot.

“Being embarrassed makes me very aroused.” I told him as if it was an invitation for him to do just that! He withdrew his hand and discreetly rubbed his thumb and forefinger. I was embarrassed at how wet I had become. He said nothing at first, just keeping his eyes locked to mine as he unfastened my skirt and it let fall to the floor. Again -I did nothing, I said absolutely nothing to stop him, not even when he lowered my panties to my knees where they fell to my ankles. In the back of my mind I knew that the door was shut, but I was equally sure that it wasn’t locked, anyone could walk in at any time. I was frightened, but excited about that reality.

His hand returned to between my thighs and resumed their magic. My lips were like silky pillows and my clit was hard. He twisted his hand slightly and held me in the palm of his hand with his middle finger raising even more havoc with my sanity.” Jane said, pausing to drench the rising warmth she was feeling with a sip of wine. Both the women were flushed with excitement as Jane related her story. Squirming uneasily, their thighs attempting to ease the demands their crotch were insisting upon as they shifted position on the couch.

“Don’t stop now!” Peg said as she glanced at the hidden lens that was capturing all that was happening before it.

“He quietly, but with an authority I strangely but instantly obeyed, demanded that I remove my blouse and bra.” Jane continued. “I didn’t hesitate, I didn’t even think about it; it was as if his words had a direct link to my body, by passing my mind. I felt his thumb press backward and up-and in! My movements were subtle, but there was no denying what I was doing to his thumb as my knees bent slightly and my hips moved back and forth. I knew what I was doing. I was embarrassed by what I was doing, but I just couldn’t seem to help myself. Voices were demanding that I find something longer and thicker. It was if he heard me as his thumb slipped down and still further back, in shock, I gasped for breath as it came up again. Silent voices, his and mine were communicating. He was grinning and his eyes were sparkling, my eyes were half closed and his face was out of focus. His thumb was plenty big then! I was dancing on my tiptoes and it followed me up. I widened my stance and squatted a little and he just laughed. He played with me as he rotated his wrist and I squirmed. I had never had anyone there before, not even a thumb. I had heard that it was erotic, but I couldn’t believe it could be. I became a believer. He came right out and said it! “There is nothing that you will refuse me?” As he drew me even closer with his damn thumb.

“I will refuse you nothing.” I heard myself say as if I was in a damn trance or something.”

Peg just listened with a knowing grin and wondered for a second why Jane, with a degree in psychology and an old hand at hypnosis herself, failed to recognize what had happened to her. Then she realized that Jane had been ordered not to remember, or not to realize that she had been. There was an irony to this that was providing Peg with a great deal of amusement and didn’t mention her suspicions.

“I was helpless, the whole thing, especially his thumb and where it was. I mean, it was kind of like the last imaginable thing that I could hold on to and he took it so effortlessly.” Jane continued. “I just whimpered and confirmed that no, I would deny him nothing. I mean, I remember the whole thing, everything that happened. I just can’t understand why I wanted him so much, why he was irresistible. In just minutes from the time I entered his office, I was standing there in just my stockings. He led me to a leather day bed he had against the wall. He told me to lie on it and excite myself. I lay there obediently, one knee up and one leg out stretched facing his grinning sparkling eyes. I rubbed my clit and nipples as he watched and as he removed his cloths. His eyes darted back and forth between the expression of total surrender and shameless wanton need on my face and my finger pulling the hood of my clit back and forth, revealing its bud and then hiding it again. I remember feeling empty, in both places, and how much I wanted to be filled with shafts so thick and long that I would risk being torn in two. It was wild, I don’t remember ever wanting it so badly. It was as if I was confirming everything that he told me. I was becoming more and more embarrassed about what I was doing, and I was becoming more aroused by it than anything I could remember.

He had the most beautiful erection I have ever seen, before or since. It was like a sculpture, perfectly shaped. There have been a couple porno stars that I have seen that would come close, but none better. At that point, I would have crawled on my hands and knees to his feet, begging him to take me. Somewhere from beneath the day bed he retrieved a length of white cord and wrapped it around my wrists behind my back, but he didn’t tie it. He placed the end of the cord in my hand and told me that if I wanted to free myself, all I had to do is let go of the cord, but if I did, I would have to leave. My mind was reeling, confused, accepting that I was bound, wanting to believe that what was about to happen beyond my control, while at the same time knowing that I was in control of my fate and that I was shamefully accepting it, wanting it. It was a sinful bit of mind control and he had me, but good! I held on to the end of the cord tightly.

He laid down on the day bed and positioned me over and on him. I straddled him. Once on, I was impaled deeply. With my hands tied behind me, and my toes barely touching the floor, I couldn’t rise high enough on his shaft to escape him if I wanted to, but more than enough to give me the ride of my life. I rode him wildly. I couldn’t even say he was doing it to me. I was doing it to my self and he was laughing at my helplessness. I occasionally heard my own moaning and I was momentarily fearful of someone hearing, but I was too helpless to my passion to hesitate even for a moment, I continued my twisting and thrusting on his shaft. He was chuckling at my abandonment, rubbing my clit and teasing my nipples.

I looked over my shoulder and noticed another man almost as handsome watching us.

Prior to seeing him, I wouldn’t have believed that I could have been more embarrassed, but I was wrong. I was being watched by a stranger as I acted like a nymphomaniac who had lost it completely. The only thing I thought would be more embarrassing was if the whole outer office walked in on us. When that thought entered my mind it was like an erotic shock that pulsed through me.

He was this guy’s partner and had entered by a door between their offices. When he saw me notice, he approached us. When he was beside me, he lowered his pants and presented me with a shaft larger, but not as pretty as the one I was on. I took him in my mouth. That was when I realized that the day bed and all the rest were set up for just this purpose. After a few minutes he withdrew and positioned himself behind me. He lifted me off my perch and entered me from behind. The first man sat up so that his back was resting on the upright of the day bed and I took the first man in my mouth, I followed their direction without question or hesitation. I remember the odor of the mingled scent of the two of us. It seemed to make me even more lost to the reality of what was happening. The first man was pinching both my nipples, hard. With my body moving back and forth by the thrusting of the man behind me, my nipples hurt, but for some reason that was making what was inevitable even more intense. It was as if I was building up for the mother of all sneezes, but couldn’t quite do it. Then I heard the first guy say “Come”, and I did, just like that, as if he willed it and I couldn’t resist any longer. When I came my whole body shook and quivered, causing the first man to come, his cock sealed by my lips, muffling my cries to indistinguishable utterances. He held my head and I couldn’t have backed off if I tried. The man behind me was slamming into me like a bull. My breasts were swinging wildly as he drove each thrust home. All of a sudden I found myself being turned and being laid on the bed I was leaning on with my head hanging over the edge. All of a sudden I was deep throating the second guy, swallowing, trying to catch my breath. All of which sent him violently over the edge.

He withdrew when he was through and I just lay there in a heap, my head hanging over one end and my legs straddling the rise on the other end. My mind was so much in a daze that I didn’t really know what I was doing until I was half way out in the outer office.

The first man dressed while he watched me finish off the second man. He pulled up his pants, grinning at me lying there naked, drenched in sweat and exhausted. He said something to me, but I don’t remember what it was exactly. I started to fully realize what I had done.

They tossed me my skirt and blouse, but not my bra and panties. They said nothing, only grinned as they watched me try to pull my self together.

The first man said, “Miss, as a point of law, strange, as it may seem. A person cannot lawfully record what you say, but can video tape what you do. I am often in a position when I need confirmation as to what transpired in my office. For that reason, I keep a video recorder at the ready. What happened here happened of your own free will and with out duress. You will not put any thought of lawsuits against this firm.

I nodded that I wouldn’t. After all, I had wanted them to do what they did, desperately, I was grateful to them.

“It was your good fortune,” the second man chuckled, “to have stumbled on to a group of us that appreciates young women like your self that obviously likes to be controlled. If you liked what you have experienced here, I’m sure that we could make you a good little sex slave for someone here.”

I couldn’t believe what he was saying. He handed me a card with two symbols on it that I had never seen before. You wouldn’t know what this symbol stands for, drawing it on the table with her finger. A circle with what looked to be three teardrops inside of it with a dot in each one. The other was a drawing of a crystal on a string.

Of course you wouldn’t” Jane said, answering her own question. “It had a slogan printed on it “the Manor in which we behave.”

I looked at the card, I could almost feel what the two of them in me again. For a long time I had that feeling every time I thought of them” “Did you call him?” Peg asked with a knowing smile.

“No! I didn’t!” Jane said, “but I wanted to. For a long time every time I became aroused, I would think of him, like a little voice was telling me to call the number. The truth is, I lost the card in the ladies room when I left. I have no doubt that if he had contacted me, I would have gone running to them. I thought of them to the point of being nearly obsessed. I went back to the office, but it had closed for the holidays and when they did open, I was told that the two men where going to be away on an international case which would keep them out of the county for many months. Slowly, I began to think of other things, not them in particular, but I was still getting turned on with thoughts of being embarrassed and I often found myself putting myself in situations that I knew would lead to it. The whole outer office must have known, must have heard, they had gathered around as I emerged from the office and the grins on the women’s faces were as broad as those on the faces of the men. My face flushed and glistening. My nipples wet with sweat pressed hard against the near transparent white blouse that I wore and was only half tucked in. I was so wet! That’s when I noticed, I knew that I was naked under my skirt but I thought that I had pulled my skirt down-I hadn’t! I had my skirt gathered around my waist, they could see everything! I pulled my skirt down and ran out of the office.

I couldn’t get my mind past how my thigh felt so slippery as they slipped past each other as I walked toward the elevator. My lips were still like pillows in the afterglow and my skirt so tight that it held my thighs together; each step that I took prolonged the feeling. I was grateful for being alone in the elevator but it only lasted for one flight and then it stopped to take on another passenger, a woman in her mid forties, I guessed. She took one look at me and my embarrassment deepened as she instantly chuckled and said that I had either had a very rough morning or a great one.

I stupidly blurted out that I had had an interview.

She laughed out loud and said that she hadn’t had an expression on her face like mine since she was sixteen and asked where she could apply. The she told me that the ladies room was just to the left as I left the elevator, should I want to freshen up.

When we reached the lobby I endured the surprise and then shock and then grins, chuckles and obvious stares of the people watching me walk away as I headed toward the ladies room. I was in for a little shock of my own when I saw my self in the mirror. My hair was a mess, as was my lipstick. There was still evidence of what I had been up to on my face. My blouse was miss buttoned and my nipples showed through my blouse like I wasn’t wearing one. One of my shirttails hung out of my skirt and my skirt was twisted. I cleaned and straightened myself up. I looked better, but there was still nothing I could do about my nipples. I took a deep breath and headed out. The bounce of my breast beneath my blouse did nothing to flatten my nipples. The turned heads and grins didn’t help either. As luck would have it there was a Victoria Secret want-a-be lingerie store a few doors down and I quickly made my way to the panty and bra section. Not without drawing the attention to the three sales girls however. I looked over the selection as they watched me, again, those grins. I had passed the embarrassment stage and was just feeling giddy and deliciously naughty. I picked out a set and chuckled because the tag said the design was “Lady-got-lucky”. I took them to the counter and the counter girl tried to suppress her grin, but she wasn’t successful. She managed to ask me if I wanted them wrapped and I brazenly told her that I thought that I would just wear them, thank you very much. She nodded to the changing room and I went in and put them on. When I came out the three of them were standing at the counter, watching me as I walked toward them. I went to pay and looked into their faces and I knew what they wanted. It’s a long story. I said with a smile.

“I bet it was,” one of them said.

‘Ok’, I thought to myself. I might as well have some fun with this. ‘You want to hear what happened?’ I asked. They didn’t have to answer; their expression said it all. “I’m a nurse, you see, I said, playing them along. I had this patient that was a real great guy. When he first came in we nurses would have to bath him and, well his penis was on the small side and he had a tattoo on it that read “Shorty” It kind of got around the ward. This patient and I flirted a little and he asked me if I would have lunch with him, after he was released. I just came from that lunch; we ended up in his hotel room. That tattoo of his read “Shorty’s” bar and grill Chattanooga Tennessee The United States of America” all in bold capital letters, when he got excited. Making that long story short again is how I ended up here.”

All three of them knew that they had been had nearly as much as I had, but they just laughed and refused payment for the lingerie. They laughed and said that I had earned it.

What goes around comes around. I got mine, but good. And I loved it.” Jane said, her face flushed by the memory.

“Weren’t you and Dick engaged then?”

“Just before actually. Dick should never know!” Jane said quickly. “Dick was in the service then, taking some secret training he couldn’t tell me about. He was gone for months, but it seemed like years.”

“Have you ever thought about cheating on Dick,” Peg asked?

“Well, maybe once or twice with you and Bob” she said jokingly, but Peg was not so sure she was joking.

“From that day to this, fantasies revolving around embarrassment, being dominated, bondage, all dominate my imaginary sex life. I want Dick to treat me like that in bed. I can’t tell him though, if I did, it just wouldn’t be the same. He’s sweet, patient, and is without a clue as to what it is that I want from him. You and Bob seem to have it all together; you seem to have so much fun in your relationship. The two of you are sexy and obviously so turned on by each other. What’s your secret?” Jane asked with an intend stare.

“I’m afraid that I have held a secret or two from you over the years. We share a similar perspective on the erotic”. Peg said, obviously turned on by what she had been told. “Bob and I went through kind of the same thing. We were never quite able to communicate when we wanted each other or what we wanted.

Actually it all came to a head, if you will parden the expression. when I flunked a test Bob found in a magazine.” Peg said.

“A test?” Jane questioned. “What kind of a test?”

“It asked some questions that kind of spotlighted some, I don’t know, I guess you might call them deficits in our sexual relationship.” Peg added. It wasn’t really the test; Bob just found that it addressed the frustration that he was feeling. “Ok, now you’ve got me hooked, what kind of questions?” Jane persisted. “Oh, I can’t remember them all. They were from a Men’s magazine, so they didn’t hold much back. Let’s see; one I remember was how sure I would be that I knew what movie roll would most closely match Bob’s ideal sexual mate. To be honest, I had no idea.

Another was how sure I would be that I knew what Bob would say was how I often gave him the hint that I wanted him. Truthfully, I could even say myself how I communicated my desire for him. I had never really thought about intentionally doing or planning something that would give him the message.

Still another, and this was a dozy, When was the last time I woke him up 10 minutes early by giving him a little head. Just because I knew he liked it and doing it made me happy. I gotta tell ya, the thought had never occurred to me. Once I did think about it though, well, I love making him happy.

Ok, I remember another one. If I were going to tell him a fantasy to get him hot, would I know what fantasy theme it would be. Clueless, I was totally in the dark.

Another was do I feel sexy and good about my self when Bob is turned on my me and do I try to make that happen.

There were more, but I can’t remember them now.

Bob had finally reached the end of his rope. I could tell that what he was feeling was a mixture of frustration, disappointment and hurt. When he confronted me with the test and I was made to face my responses, the dam burst. Apathy, complacency, lack luster, were among others that stung like hell when he used them to describe what our relationship had become. Now don’t get me wrong, this was a two sided coin, he had somethings which contributed to our problems as well, but I was the topic of conversation at that moment. He was pretty up set and we ended our conversation our promising to find an answer, we loved each other too much not to do everything we could to make things better.

I found out later that he had confided in a friend and he received some good advice. He let me go without sex for about a week and I was ripe! Then he called me into this room,” Peg said, glancing up to the ceiling. “See that hook in the ceiling?”

“Yes, Jane said. I hadn’t noticed it before, what’s it for?”

“Well, I had no idea what he had in mind, but I let him blind fold me. I was a little surprised when he tied my hands, but I was excited by it and I didn’t resist. He then attached a robe to my hands and raised them over my head by attaching it to that hook. He then proceeded to strip me. Completely ignoring my protests as he cut away my blouse and bra. There was something about him being willing to destroy my cloths that had an impact on me. I knew that this was somehow going to be different. I then felt him attaching something to me. It turned out to be a swing contraption, which suspended me horizontally a few feet from the floor. It was quite comfortable.

The straps of the thing supported my back while allowing my legs to open and close. My arms were still bound over my head and he had free access to every part of me, and I mean every part! He didn’t waste any time or effort. He fastened my legs so that they were wide open. He demonstrated just how vulnerable I was as he ran his finger down over my clit, between my lips and then I herd him chuckle as I gasped for air as his finger went right into a spot I had always denied him. He kind of rotated his finger and watched me buck and try to avoid him, but there was no way. He went right back to my clit and got me so excited that I was begging him for it. He made me say the words that I had always hesitated using before.”

“Words?” Jane questioned.

“I want to suck your cock”, Peg said with out hesitation, but still not failing to cause her to blush, “lick my pussy, pleaeeeese, fuck me,” she giggled.

“He suddenly stopped. He told me how things were going to be. He wasn’t gong to ask me, or try to guess if I wanted him any longer. He was going to have me anywhere, any time, any way he wanted. If I wanted it any other way, I should tell him then, for if I didn’t want him that way, I wasn’t going to have him any way. I whimpered that I wanted it that way. I then felt something warm and wet on my pussy and realized that I was about to be shaved.”

“Shaved?” Jane questioned.

“Bob shaved me as clean as the day I was born and told me that I was to stay that way. That every time I showered, every time I dressed or went to the bathroom I would be reminded of our agreement and that if he ever felt stubble, he would know that I no longer wanted our arrangement and that it would then be up to me to come up with a better one or our relationship would be in real trouble. From that day to this, he’s never felt stubble. I do what ever he asks of me knowing my limits and knowing that if he ever crossed them I would call it quits, but so far he hasn’t come even close to what I would do.

Of course, that was only part of it. My submitting to him and my realization that I had to change my way of looking at things made what came next possible. I love Bob more than anything and I wanted to everything to make our relationship the best it could be. I had some hang-ups and what I have come to know now as sort of preconditioning through my past reactions and upbringing that held me back. That’s where the second part came in, the most important part.” Peg said as she looked intently into Jane’s eyes.

“The second part?” Jane questioned.

“Hypnosis. I knew how I wanted to be, how Bob wanted me to be, but somehow subconsciously I wouldn’t allow myself to let go. Bob laid it on me. If I really wanted to change, I would try hypnosis. I was skeptical at first, even doubtful, but I agreed. I remembered how effective it was in college when you helped me to relax and focus using self-hypnosis. His friend knew of a hypnotist, the same one he had used. This doctor specialized in improving marital relationships with intimacy problems. He met with Bob and found out what our -his-expectations were. He met with me and told we what Bob had said and asked me if I was in agreement. I told him that intellectually I was, but there was something deep inside that was holding me back. He told me that he could help with that.

That was when everything happened for the better. After a few sessions where Bob was always in the room with me, I felt free for the first time in my life. I had my priorities straight and there was no conflict between who I knew I wanted to be and who I allowed my self to be.” Peg said with conviction and sincerity. “The doctor even taught us about self hypnosis and how to hypnotize other people. I think that your hypnotizing me gave me a little edge and I was able to get right into it. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t devote a little time to my meditation and confirming my priorities.”

“Really!” Jane said. “We messed around with that in college, didn’t we?” Suddenly remembering the little experiments that she had tried out on Peg and her roommate Sue. Jane’s face became a little flushed as she recalled what she had done and wondered if the suggestions she had planted all those years ago had something to do with Peg’s willingness to do what she had done.

“I really think that it might help, hypnosis I mean. That is, if you’re up for it, I think that I can help” Peg said as she observed Jane’s expression.

“ I don’t know, I would have to think about that. I studied it a little in college-what is it that he tells you to do?” Jane said with an inquisitive grin.

“Right now,” Peg said, avoiding the question, “I think that we should think of a way to make things happen between you and Dick before things get out of hand, No pun intended.” She added with a giggle. “Bob and I have never been happier, more content, or more excited with each other. I am continually excited by the thoughts of what he might come up with next. There is never any anxiety about whether or not we want each other, and we want each other more than ever. I love being submissive to him, at least in regard to our sex life. In all things other than that we are totally equal. Is that the kind of thing that you had in mind?”

“Exactly!” Jane exclaimed.

“Let’s put some thought to it and see if we can make this thing happen. Right now I have to get ready, Bob’s going to be home early to day.”

“Get ready for what?” Jane teased.

“That’s the exciting thing, I never know, but don’t call me tonight, I might be tied up!” Peg giggled.

Jane’s memory was jogged and on the way home she recalled in devilishly delightful detail of that time in college. One of her psychology classes dealt with human sexuality. It had stated that the vast majority of people are bi-sexual to one degree or another and that socially instilled inhibitions prevented them from expressing it. She had always known that she had had an interest in other women, but as the class material had taught, she hadn’t felt comfortable in expressing it. She had conducted a little experiment of her own. She had always found Peg attractive, but she had never dared to do anything about it and Peg had never indicated a like interest. Under the guise of teaching Peg self-hypnosis to relax and help her with her school work, she had slowly developed in Peg, first an appreciation of feminine beauty and then erotic beauty, followed by a curiosity of what it would be like to make love to another woman. She had gotten such a chuckle out of pretending not to notice Peg noticing her and how she had teased Peg with a little nudity before she seduced Peg one night.