The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hijacking Peggy

by Penny Propofol

Peggy was waiting for her elevator outside her room at the hotel she was staying at. She was at a business conference held in a luxury resort. She had enjoyed the tropical weather and would be doing more of that now that the conference was finished. Peggy was a tall single woman in her early 30s, with short sandy blonde hair, very pretty blue eyes and a lovely figure. She had no children] and looked younger than her years. She felt a hand cover her mouth and nose just before there was a sharp sting in her neck. Strong hands and harms held her firm so that she couldn’t break free. She looked around frantically, her pretty blue eyes filled with fright. She had no idea that she was about to go to sleep when everything suddenly went black for her. Her blue eyes rolled up and her lids slowly closed as she collapsed into the arms of her captors. Swiftly and quietly they carried the drugged woman across the hall. Once inside, they closed the door and carried her back to the bedroom. Within seconds, Peggy was stripped naked.

An IV was installed into her arm and connected to a computer that managed the flow of medication into her body. Its function was to keep Peggy unconscious. The headband was quickly placed around her head and the monitor was activated. This system would keep her quiet while she was colonially irrigated without her permission. She was rolled onto her side and then her anus was lubricated generously as the large catheter was inserted. Once it was secured in place, the center was removed leaving a hollow ring that held Peggy open so the irrigation hose could be inserted. Once the hose was inside, the irrigation machine was activated and the liquefying solution was pumped into her body. The solution was laced with a drug that would force her insides to relax while other chemicals would break down solids still inside of her. That would make it easier to clear her entire lower intestinal region.

Ruby watched as the sleeping Peggy was pumped full of the solution and then had it sucked back out of her time and time again. The peaceful look on her face while her body was being violated like that was a big turn on for Ruby. She liked having absolute control over Peggy’s body this way. Since she’d been brought into the drug smuggling operation, she had gotten very quick and efficient at clearing colons. Once Peggy had been completely deep-cleaned the Propofol sedation was discontinued and the straps holding her were let loose. The nurses turned her over and rearranged her body so that her ass and pussy were raised up in clear view while she lay face down on the table. She had begun to stir a little as she was being strapped back down. The Propofol was reapplied and with a protesting sigh, she slipped back under effects of the milky looking drug. While Peggy was being forced to sleep, a probe was inserted through the anal catheter once the hose was removed. Attached to the probe was a slender rubbery looking rope. The probe pushed the rope deeper and deeper into Peggy. The rope was really more like a thin skinned surgical tubing. The probe inflated the end deep inside Peggy, securing it into place. The probe was retracted and the tubing was then inflated with a substance until Peggy was completely full. The end hanging from Peggy’s bottom was then tucked back inside of her.

Once the process was complete, a similar one was carried out with her pussy. A balloon was inserted and inflated with the same controlled substance that filled her ass. She was now effectively a human container full of illegal drugs. She was removed from the portable exam table and placed in the nearby bed. The IV line was activated again to keep her asleep through the night. It would also dull her memory of where she was and what she had been doing. Ruby looked at the sleeping woman, adoring her peaceful angelic face. Peggy was absolutely unaware of what had been done to her. Ruby smiled and leaned down to speak to her. “That’s a good girl. You just get your beauty rest miss. You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow.” Peggy was kept in her forced light sleep through the night. After everyone else left, Ruby stripped and snuggled up next to her under the covers. She had fun with Peggy’s body until she grew tired and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Ruby woke up and got ready. Once she was all set, she switched off the drug pump and allowed Peggy to begin to recover. After a few minutes, Peggy began to come around. Ruby preferred Propofol for her work because it not only knocked her victims out very quickly but it wore off quickly when discontinued. Peggy sat up on the edge of the bed, still naked and not quite aware of the situation. She had her face in her hands, trying to wake up. Without a word, Ruby took the subcutaneous injector and pressed it against Peggy’s neck. With a snappy hiss, the device shot the implant into the back of Peggy’s neck. She lifted her head, her blue eyes wide in reaction to the surprise. In the next instant she felt something disrupting her drug soaked mind. Her ability to think had gone from foggy to vanished completely as the effect washed over her. It felt as though her thoughts were being swallowed up somehow. Next she was pushed onto her back and a mask was strapped over her mouth and nose. A sweet smell greeted her nostrils. Almost instantly her body went limp as the gas took effect.

Ruby switched on a set of swirling hypnotic lights that would arrest Peggy’s attention. Once the girl’s gaze was hopelessly fixed on the hypnotic swirls, the ear pieces were put into her ear canals. The hypnotic music pulsed with the lights and quickly washed over Peggy’s mind. Ruby switched on the prerecorded hypnotic session and let it reprogram Peggy. In the meantime she packed up everything and got rid of all the evidence of Peggy’s capture. Once she was done, she looked down at the entranced Peggy and smiled. Then she said, “We made a nice big deposit into our little Peggy-bank. Now we’re going to send you to the hospital and have the nice nurse make a withdrawal for the drug lord.” Peggy finished the hypnotic session and then Ruby cleaned her up and got her ready to fly home. A control device was attached to her ear: a device that would allow her to be controlled remotely. She got inside security thanks to an arrangement with a corrupt agent. Once inside security she wouldn’t be looked at again. Peggy was incapable of thought. She would do just as she had been programmed to do.

The device attached to her ear looked like a common telephone. Its real purpose was to issue commands to Peggy. The commands would begin with a tone that she had been conditioned to. It would put her mind in a completely open and compliant state with a special tone. When the command words entered her mind, they would simply bypass her defenses and reach her core. At that point Peggy would think that the commands were her own ideas and simply obey them without realizing that she was being controlled. Once she reached her seat on the jet, a tone penetrated Peggy’s mind that issued a sleep command. In that split second she was absolutely a blank slate without thought. Then the command to sleep reached the deepest parts of her mind. Immediately, she felt too sleepy to keep her eyes open. She closed her eyes and slipped away. She slept through the plane ride home, unaware that she had been programmedor that she was packed full of illegal drugs that she was about to willingly surrender to some underworld drug lord.

The device woke Peggy up once the jet landed and her blue eyes fluttered open. She smiled as the feeling of being refreshed hit her. She picked up her bag and exited the jet. She walked along with a confident stride, ready to go home. She left the secured area of the airport and made her way out to her car with her luggage in tow. When she reached her car she found a pair of men that she didn’t recognize waiting there. The two men were dressed in suits, well-groomed and didn’t look dangerous. The one that appeared to be in charge smiled and approached Peggy with a friendly manner. His name was Alfonse. He kept her distracted while his assistant Vincent pulled a control device out of his pocket. The second he pressed the button, Peggy’s ear was filled with the mind-wiping tone. The words she had been speaking stopped mid-sentence. The expression on her face went blank. Vincent spoke into the controller, commanding Peggy to come with them. The directive swarmed into her mind, suddenly the only thing she wanted to do was to go along with these men. Obeying Vincent’s commands, she unlocked the car, handed him the keys and quietly got into the back seat.

While she rode quietly to her destination, Peggy listened to a prerecorded script that programmed her to accept the procedure when she arrived at the ‘hospital’. The car arrived at the medical clinic and parked in back. Vincent instructed Peggy to follow him. Without a word, almost robotically, Peggy opened the door and climbed out of the back of the car. In a daze she followed him to the back door. With a special knock at the door Vincent and Peggy were quickly allowed in. Once inside, he led her to an examination room. He commanded her to obey the nurse. When Nurse Jessica arrived, she smiled at Vincent, knowing the purpose of his visit. She was a beautiful young woman in her mid-20s, with chocolate brown eyes, a pretty smile and dark brown hair in a bob hairstyle. Vincent nodded his head and stepped out into the hall, closing the door behind him. Jessica looked at Peggy and was amazed at the effectiveness of these new devices. She was very happy to extract the contraband from this woman for the price they were paying. Besides, she reasoned to herself, the woman won’t even remember any of this so it wasn’t really that wrong. Still, she was very glad that it was Peggy and not herself that was being controlled.

Jessica asked Peggy to disrobe and watched as Peggy quickly began to comply. Without any hesitation, she took off her top and then her skirt. She removed her shoes and placed them neatly where the clothing went. She removed her bra, exposing her lovely and amazingly perky breasts. Jessica looked with much interest as the soft breasts tumbled gently from the confines of the bra. They hung down ever so slightly as Peggy bent over, rolling her pantyhose down her legs. Then she nimbly stepped out of them and placed them carefully with her other clothing. She was about to put on one of the paper gowns but Jessica walked up behind her and gently prevented her. She said, “That won’t be necessary miss, you can just climb up onto the examination table.” Obediently, Peggy turned and walked over to the table. Jessica watched as she climbed up onto the table as ordered. Peggy was sitting up at the end of the table. Jessica walked around to her side and encouraged her to lie down onto her back. Then she walked around to the end where Peggy’s lower legs here hanging down. Carefully she took one leg under each arm and slid Peggy down until her bottom was right at the edge of the table. Jessica then placed Peggy’s legs up into the stirrups one at a time.

Jessica stepped back and admired Peggy’s body for a little while. She had such beautiful soft, smooth legs with a perfect tan. Jessica noticed that she had no tanning lines on her body. Protruding from both of her pelvic openings were small plastic rings. The rings were attached to the inflated drug filled balloons inside of her. Jessica knew that she needed to pull each of them out about an inch in order to suction the controlled substance out of Peggy. Jessica walked around to the side of her patient again. She extended Peggy’s arm out to the side and secured it onto a rest with a couple of straps. She quickly installed an IV into Peggy’s arm and then rolled out the computer that would monitor Peggy and keep her unconscious. Jessica knew that her life depended upon Peggy having no memory whatsoever of this procedure. It would also anesthetize her so that she wouldn’t feel any discomfort.

Once the monitors were connected to her head and to her body, Jessica connected a line from the computer’s drug vials to Peggy’s IV in her arm. She switched the computer on and it immediately began to record her vital signs. Once it registered her vitals and her brain activity, it injected her with Remifentanil. The drug would very quickly make her feel happy and quite pain free. After several seconds, it administered a dose of Midazolam into her IV. The Midazolam dose was enough to slow her brain activity and produce a calming effect to go with the happy feeling from the Remifentanil. Once her brain was sufficiently affected, the computer administered a bolus dose of Propofol. The normal burning sensation in her veins was obliterated by the Remifentanil. The Midazolam kept her relaxed as the Propofol entered her system. Jessica stroked her fingers through Peggy’s hair and spoke to her soothingly. She asked Peggy questions, inciting responses. She was listening for the Propofol to take effect. Peggy answered without hesitation for 18 seconds precisely. As she did, she had no idea that she was about to go to sleep. Nineteen seconds from the administration of the Propofol she went out like a light with no warning. Her eyes rolled up as her last words faded to a stop. Jessica smiled and turned to the monitor. Now that Peggy was unconscious, Jessica catheterized Peggy to relieve her bladder. She had the computer administer the paralytic agent to Peggy.

Jessica oxygenated Peggy with a mask and breathing bag. She felt Peggy’s breathing become more and more compliant to her pressing and releasing the breathing bag. Once she was fully in control of Peggy’s breathing, she removed the mask and quickly intubated her. Once the tube was inserted and secured in place with tape, Jessica inflated the seal around the end inside Peggy so that all the gasses entering and leaving her lungs would have to go through the tube. She connected the tube to the respirator and watched as it took several breaths for Peggy. She continued the oxygen flow and added Nitrous Oxide and Sevoflurane to the mix. Jessica monitored Peggy’s brain activity and vitals closely. Within a couple of minutes, Peggy was completely anesthetized. The cocktail of drugs in her body had forced her into oblivion.

Once that she was satisfied that Peggy was safely under, she turned over the control of the anesthesia to the computer. While it kept Peggy asleep, Jessica removed the control device from Peggy’s ear and placed it into a box. The device was supposed to be returned to Ruby, but Jessica had other ideas. Then she walked around to Peggy’s pelvic region that was completely exposed. Jessica gently pulled on the ring protruding from Peggy’s vagina. The tip of the drug-filled balloon inside Peggy slipped out. Jessica attached it to the suction hose and opened the balloon. She switched on the suction and within a couple of minutes Peggy’s pussy was drained of the controlled substance. Jessica switched off the suction and sealed the new bag containing the drug. She pulled the small ring hanging from Peggy’s ass and the tip of the other balloon came out. Jessica attached the nose, loaded a new collector bag into the vacuum and opened the second balloon. The suction was switched on and Peggy’s ass was drained of the drug while she slept. Once the collector bags were both safely sealed up, she beckoned Vincent to come in. Both of them watched as the bags were weighed. The weight matched the original numbers. So the bags were placed in a box and sealed for Vincent to take to his boss.

Now that Vincent was gone, Jessica’s job was to get Peggy back home. She was alone again with her patient. The only sounds in the room were the monitoring equipment and the respirator. Jessica stood beside Peggy, there was something about the way that her soft lips pressed against the tube that she was breathing through that Jessica found really erotic. Her face was expressionless, completely at peace. Her smooth eyelids were delicately covering her eyes. Her long, beautiful lashes, closed together. She was lying on the table, naked and exposed to the world. She was absolutely helpless and that made her all the more desirable to Jessica. Gently, she circled Peggy’s lips with her fingertip. It was time to finish the procedure.

Jessica walked around to Peggy’s exposed pelvic region. With her gloved hand, she took hold of the empty balloon sticking out of Peggy’s vagina. Gently she pulled and watched as it emerged from her, glistening with Peggy’s natural juices. With a slight pop, the last of the balloon exited her. Jessica put it into a plastic baggie and sealed it in. Next she got hold of the deflated balloon in Peggy’s ass removed it. Inch by inch, it slid out of her. Jessica pulled gently and steadily, watching carefully as it emerged from her. Eventually, the deflated tip at the end came out of her and Jessica placed the entire thing into another baggie and sealed it up. The evidence would be disposed of soon enough.

The Sevoflurane and Nitrous Oxide were discontinued. Peggy was given pure oxygen to help her begin to recover. Jessica knew that the gas would wear off quickly. She had the computer administer the antidote for the paralytic agent. Slowly the drug was pushed into Peggy, allowing her system to gradually recover from paralysis. Peggy would be kept unconscious with Propofol as she recovered from paralysis and became able to breathe on her own again. After several minutes her breathing became stronger and Jessica removed the breathing tube and replaced it with an oxygen mask. Then Jessica reattached the control device to Peggy’s ear. Once it was in place and activated, Jessica had the computer stop pushing Propofol into Peggy. The Remifentanil had worn off already and the Propofol would lose effect very quickly once discontinued. The Midazolam would still keep her calm until the implant and controller device were engaged.

After just a few minutes, Peggy’s eyes began to open. Her eyes weren’t focusing yet; she was still drugged and couldn’t get her bearings. Jessica sat beside her and stroked her fingers gently through Peggy’s hair as she spoke. Her words were soothing and Peggy felt no sense of danger or alarm. She turned her head slightly to the side to face Jessica. She smiled at the sound of her voice. Jessica’s words were reaching very deeply into Peggy’s sleepy mind. Her defenses were down; she was sedated and very compliant. Soon, Jessica’s pretty face came into focus. Jessica left her to finish waking up and turned to the kiosk on the wall. She made preparations to leave for the rest of the day. After a few more minutes Peggy stat up. She rubbed her forehead with one of her hands, trying to shake off the drugged feeling.

Without the heavy influence of a new dose of Midazolam or the implant and controller unit, Peggy began to recover her bearings. She realized that she had no idea where she was or how she’d gotten there. Suddenly it hit her that she was in some kind of medical facility and didn’t know why. She looked up at the nurse, frightened and asked, “What’s happening? Where am I?” Jessica smiled to her and said, “Relax Peggy, you’re going to be fine.” Peggy looked around in a panic. She sat up with her legs still in the stirrups. She immediately began to unstrap them. She growled, “Let me out of here!” Jessica said, “Shhhhhh. Here, let me help you up. Your clothes are right over there. You’re free to go. Just calm down you’re not in any danger.” Peggy stopped struggling with the straps on the stirrups as Jessica undid them for her. Peggy relaxed and settled back down onto her back as Jessica talked to her and removed the electrodes and IV. Peggy asked, “How did I get here? What happened?” Jessica replied, “We really don’t know. A man brought you here earlier. When you arrived you were really out of it, so we ran some tests and kept you under observation.” Her eyes narrowed as she asked Jessica, “Why am I naked?” Jessica replied with a bit of a chuckle, “You were adamant about not wearing one of the paper gowns. We were more interested in making sure that you got treatment than trying to argue with you.” Peggy put her hand to her face and said, “I don’t remember anything from earlier today. Where am I?” Jessica replied, “You’re at Dr. Coy’s office in Coburg. Your identification lists you as living here in town.” Looking shocked Peggy said, “I was at our convention. I remember going back to my hotel when our meeting finished. I don’t remember flying home. I must have completely blacked out.”

Peggy had gotten up from the table to put her clothes on. Jessica admired the womanly curve of her figure from behind as Peggy stood before the small closet. Jessica took a small box out of her pocket and pressed a button that activated Peggy’s implant. In an instant Peggy felt her personality being sucked up into the chip in the implant. Against her will her very essence was being sucked from her brain and into the chip. It was literally capturing her mind and trapping her inside. Everything was a daze as Peggy sank to her knees, her eyes blank and empty of thought. Her relaxed buttocks bounced a little when her knees hit the floor. Peggy hadn’t really noticed the device attached to her ear. Jessica stood next to her and spoke softly into Peggy’s other ear as she touched the device to activate it. Jessica said, “Shhhhhhh. That’s a good girl. Just let the special tone take your mind away. Don’t try to fight it. Yes. That’s it. Good girl.” Peggy’s empty mind was penetrated to the core by the control tone that entered her ear. She had been conditioned to let that sound put her into slave mode. She felt Jessica’s lubricated fingers, softly stroking against her helpless pussy lips. Being fingered while her mind was being taken away was a real turn on for her.

Jessica felt Peggy becoming wet almost immediately. She smiled and cooed into Peggy’s ear. She said, “Mmmmmh. That’s right. You like it when I put my fingers in there, don’t you bitch.” Peggy let out a low moan as she dropped to all fours, allowing deeper penetration for Jessica’s fingers. Jessica’s fingers were now very slippery and were working their way in and out of Peggy’s love box. Peggy arched her back, allowing total access while Jessica pleasured her. Peggy’s head sank until it hung loose below her shoulders. Her hips began to undulate as Jessica’s fingers were fucking her into a totally mindless and obedient state. She was about to go orgasmic, she felt it building up. Kissing her neck, listening carefully to Peggy’s breathing, Jessica used her lips and her hand to drive her victim to a forced orgasm. Peggy felt her entire body begin to tense up, bracing for what was to come. With her fingers stuck in deep, Jessica began to make a circular motion in Peggy’s beautiful, sopping wet pussy. Peggy’s hips fell into rhythm with the fingers and her body was unable to resist being led to orgasm now. Closer, closer it came, absorbing all of her senses. Just before she made Peggy cum, Jessica pulled her hand out and slid her thumb over Peggy’s twitching asshole. With no warning she slid her slippery gloved thumb inside Peggy’s back hole and resumed the pussy assault with three of her fingers. She worked her pinky back and forth over the hopeless Peggy’s clit and her eyes rolled up as the orgasm took her. Her body shuddered all over, drinking in the sensation of those fingers using her pussy, ass and greedy little clitty. The orgasm was like Peggy’s own private earthquake that seemed to continue forever until she collapsed on the floor exhausted.

Jessica helped the dazed Peggy to the next room and placed her gently on a soft bed. She closed the door behind her, stripped and climbed into the covers with Peggy. She kissed her all over, suckled her breasts and caressed her soft, smooth body everywhere. When they woke, she would return Peggy to her home where they would enjoy a fuck-fest that lasted all weekend. She snuggled as close to Peggy as she could, adoring the feeling of her body. There, intertwined the two women drifted off to a deep sleep. Jessica had found her new toy and she couldn’t wait to play with her uninterrupted for the whole weekend.