The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hijacking Peggy

Chapter 2: Taking Jessica

by Penny Propofol

Jessica had Peggy right where she wanted her; docile and obedient. Peggy was so far under her control now that she was actually in love with her. Jessica was amazed at how easy it is to control a woman in love with you. The controller device on her ear, combined with the hypnotic conditioning under medication had left only a shred of her individuality remaining. Now her heart would pretty much override that because she loved Jessica so much. Jessica enjoyed a romantic night by the fireplace with Peggy as they kissed and touched each other. Peggy was hopelessly in love with Jessica who was feeling the wine she’d been drinking. She felt Peggy’s dripping pussy and decided it was time to take the action back to their bed.

Once they reached the bedroom, Peggy began to seductively strip off her sexy nightie for Jessica. She watched Peggy’s every move, her hips swaying gently, her lovely as jiggling just a little as she wiggled it around. Her soft, round and perfect breasts moved with the flow of her motion. She batted her eyes at Jessica, which turned Jessica on even more. If there was one thing she liked even more than a pretty woman, it was a pretty woman with sleepy eyes. Peggy began to dance around Jessica, touching her lightly here and there as she showed off her figure. Jessica enjoyed every second of it; Peggy’s body was so delicate.

Peggy sank to her knees without warning. Trying to speak, she couldn’t get the words out. She reached out a hand toward Jessica and then her eyes rolled up and then with a sigh of resignation, she collapsed to the floor. She was a vision of beauty, lying there helpless at Jessica’s feet. Jessica knelt down, trying to rouse Peggy but whatever happened, she was out cold. She tried to lift the girl to the nearby bed, but Peggy was a bigger girl and Jessica couldn’t lift her. She had just managed to sit Peggy up when her head began to feel funny. She let go of Peggy who sank to the floor again. On her knees, she was feeling kind of dizzy. She said, “Whoa, what’s wrong with me.” Right on cue her bedroom door opened up to reveal Ruby standing there in a skintight black burglar’s outfit. Holding up a bottle that looked like eye drops she walked over to Jessica and stood over her. Jessica was really getting dizzy now. She asked, “What… what did you do to me?” Ruby smiled and replied, “Chloral Hydrate dear, good old knockout drops. Sweet dreams.”

The whole world became a blur for Jessica, she had been confused and a little frightened. She didn’t feel anything now but the drug knocking her out. She tried hard to fight the effects but it was just too strong. Overcome, her sleepy brown eyes rolled up and she fell over onto Peggy’s body as she surrendered to oblivion. She fell like a marionette puppet would collapse if someone had let go of all the strings. She heard Ruby’s laughter as the darkness swallowed her completely. She would sleep in peace for hours, blissfully unaware of her peril. Ruby had hijacked Peggy and made her sleep using her own remote. She awakened the tall, gorgeous Peggy and smiled as she saw those lovely blue eyes open up and come to life. She had Peggy assist in standing Jessica up. Then she had Peggy get down on one knee in front of Jessica. A light push is all that it took to bend the naked Jessica over Peggy’s shoulder. Peggy carried Jessica with ease down the hall and out to Ruby’s waiting truck. Using the lift, Ruby got both of the girls into the back and closed the door. She commanded Peggy to put Jessica onto one of the exam tables.

The sleeping Jessica was strapped into place. Ruby installed the IV into her arm and started her fluids. Then she placed a ball gag in Jessica’s mouth to keep her quiet when she woke up. She would let Jessica sleep off the Chloral Hydrate before having some fun with her. In the meantime, there was lots of fun to be had with Peggy who was standing by naked and very obedient. Ruby doubted very much if she could physically overcome Peggy if it weren’t for the technology controlling her. Ruby walked around the statuesque woman, admiring her lovely female body. So soft, curved, smooth and warm. Peggy’s hair was cut in a really sexy pixie style; her pretty blue eyes stared blankly in a deep state of surrender. Her soft and lovely breasts were so alluring. Ruby found herself rubbing her face up against them. She started to kiss them and ended up suckling Peggy’s nipples.

Even under the control of the device on her ear, Peggy felt the full effect of Ruby’s tending to her nipples. She tingled all over, awakening something within her. She ran her fingers lovingly through Ruby’s long, glossy black hair. Ruby was slipping into a world of her own. Her desire for Peggy’s body was simply too strong to fight. Feeling’ Peggy’s fingers in her hair weakened her knees. Peggy had been made to love Jessica. Now Ruby found herself falling for Peggy. Ruby sank to her knees in front of Peggy. On her knees she was staring at that beautiful hairless pussy. Peggy’s scent was irresistible and Ruby was unable to keep herself from spreading Peggy’s feet and tonguing Peggy’s pink pussy with abandon. It was so slippery and creamy and Ruby couldn’t stop herself from lapping it up. Peggy may have been in the grip of the controller device, but she was still a woman. The power that the pleasure had over her was incredible. She just wanted to collapse onto Ruby’s face and let the girl eat her until she couldn’t take anymore.

Peggy was breathing heavily in response to Ruby’s tongue. Her blue eyes were rolling up as her arms sank to her sides. Ruby began to squeeze Peggy’s soft buttocks without even realizing it. She was totally preoccupied with cunnilingus at the moment as was Peggy. Peggy began to making sounds of pleasure that were out of her control. The sound of Peggy’s voice like that only made Ruby lap at that pussy more eagerly. Without realizing it, Peggy was rocking her hips forward and backward against the tonguing action. Her eyes closed and she was completely absorbed by the pleasure. Unknown to her or Ruby, the intensity of her emotion was overloading the controller device. It couldn’t cope with the inrush of feelings that Peggy was experiencing as Ruby was about to make her cum. It wasn’t just that it felt good that made everything so intense. It was her love for Jessica and wanting to get her do this to her. It was her giving in to Ruby’s seduction, letting down her defenses and letting her feelings run wild.

Soon the control device was overloaded and shut down. Once the controller let Peggy loose there was nothing to hold back the wave of pleasure from Ruby’s tongue. She cried out as the full intensity hit her and the device was no longer pinning her feelings down. She immediately gushed all over Ruby’s face. Ruby was so aroused by the taste and scent of Peggy’s beautiful pink pussy that she kept right at it. Unable to control herself, Peggy was holding Ruby’s head to her pussy. The orgasm was so powerful it was making her cry as it rippled its way through her mind and body. Her entire body shuddered with pleasure and she collapsed onto her back.

Ruby stood on her knees, smiling down at Peggy who was in the throes of ecstasy. Ruby said, “Oh, you don’t get off that easy, sugar.” She crawled over to her bag and put on her strap-on harness. Then she slathered some medical grade lubricant all over a long, flexible, and tapered attachment. Once it was covered in lubricant, she attached it to the harness. She crawled over to Peggy who was in a world of her own. She violently rolled Peggy over and straddled her. Peggy, free from the controller’s grip was still trying to cope with where she was and how she got there. But in her post-orgasmic state, she really couldn’t process it or even care. Then she felt Ruby roll her over and she found it arousing. She felt Ruby’s soft, smooth legs straddling her. Then she felt Ruby’s tiny hands spreading her ass cheeks and fingers smearing copious amounts of lubricant on her tight little asshole. She was about to protest but the fingers massaging her asshole felt so good. Peggy simply dropped her head onto her arms and let Ruby have her way with a groan of pleasured resignation.

Peggy felt the small rounded top of the tapered dildo press against her asshole. It tickled just a little as Ruby pressed it inside her. She felt the diameter of the dildo increasing as it slid effortlessly into her. It just kept going farther and farther in as Peggy gasped at the experience. She’d never done something like this of her own free will. Yet she found herself wanting this thing inside her. Wanting Ruby to penetrate her and fuck her. She wanted to be taken, dominated and controlled by this woman. Ruby watched with lust as the dildo disappeared into Peggy’s ass. She felt Peggy’s body relax more and more to accept the intruder. Inch by inch it went in until it was at the hilt and it had Peggy’s asshole completely filled with its girth. Ruby got down so that she was lying on top of Peggy. She felt her soft buttocks between her legs, Peggy’s smooth and tender thighs touching her own inner thighs. Slowly, gently, she began thrusting her hips so that the dildo would slide back and forth about an inch and a half.

For Peggy the feeling was mind-blowing. She’d never lay down and just let someone penetrate her like this. She could feel Ruby touching her so far inside with this dildo. As it slid in and out, Ruby began to massage Peggy’s scalp. It melted Peggy completely as her body raced farther and farther out of her control. It was as if she was riding a runaway horse, she couldn’t stop it and she couldn’t dismount. All she could do was go along for the ride helpless to intervene. The scalp massage along with the deep penetration had Peggy’s creamy pussy leaking all over. Her ass started to produce its own lubrication and Ruby began to slide in and out a little farther and faster. She heard Peggy’s breathing becoming sharper and faster. Unable to help herself, Peggy began thrusting her hips back into the dildo. Approaching orgasm, she had no control over her speech. With her aroused breathing she said, “Ohhhhh yessss! Yesssss. Fuck me! Fuck me in the assssss with that… ohhhhhh…” Unable to finish the sentence, her hips began gyrating wildly on their own. She felt her body tensing up as it braced for the orgasm of her life. She giggled to herself when she felt that tension all the way down to the bottoms of her two feet and all the way up to her tingling scalp.

She yelled out in an emotional voice, “Ohhhhhh you’re going to make me cum!” With that she simply surrendered to the mind-wrecking power of the orgasm. She felt the orgasm as it ran its way through her insides, rippling up and down that dildo. She’d never experienced an anal orgasm before, its intensity was totally overpowering. She let out a low moan as it gripped her mind. The pitch of her voice raised as the level of pleasure increased. Ruby’s hand was carefully massaging Peggy’s clit as it grew. Unable to hold back Peggy’s body was triggered into a second, simultaneous orgasm. Inside Peggy’s mind, her consciousness was wrecked again and again with indescribable pleasure. The intensity was too much for her. Her system was releasing massive amounts of oxytocin into her bloodstream. She felt her system collapsing completely. Her ability to speak or even think went right out the window.

As the orgasm faded, she collapsed in a sweaty heap. Her mind was reeling from the experience and she was totally spent. She wanted to just melt into the floor. The only thing on her mind was Ruby. Ruby and that wonderful dildo. As soon as she sent Peggy over the edge, Ruby began playing with her own clit. She felt Peggy’s body between her legs as she went through that massive orgasm. That and fucking her with the dildo were a huge turn-on for Ruby. She came within a few seconds of Peggy. She knew that Peggy would want closeness after that kind of orgasm. She pulled a small pillow and a blanket out of her bag lying next to her. She gently tucked the pillow in under Peggy’s head and covered them both with a blanket as she snuggled right up on Peggy’s back with her dildo still parked inside Peggy. Peggy’s eyes rolled and closed with the warmth of the blanket and Ruby’s body. A smile came to her lips as she drifted off to the most contented sleep of her life. The two women slept contentedly for some period of time.

Later, Ruby was awakened by Jessica’s muffled voice as she was trying to yell for help. Ruby woke up and shook her head. She’d been in a really deep sleep on Peggy’s back. She began to get up, pulling the slinky dildo out of Peggy as she went. Peggy sighed as she felt the slippery dildo slide out. She watched in a loving haze as Ruby went over to Jessica who was still strapped down onto the table. Ruby felt the slippery flexible dildo slapping against her lower leg as she walked. She giggled a little at the feel of it. Jessica wasn’t giggling at all. She was afraid because she didn’t know where she was or how she got there. She did know that she was strapped down and gagged. She began straining against the straps and restraints. She was beginning to jerk at them violently. Ruby spoke to her softly as she caressed her forehead. She said, “No, sweetie. You’ll hurt yourself.

Jessica’s nose wrinkled up as her facial expression became one of anger. She was trying to yell something but all Ruby could think about was how hot that pink ball gag looked with her soft lips wrapped around it. She opened a cart next to the table, took out a small bottle and unwrapped a disposable syringe. That was when Jessica noticed what she was doing. Her eyes immediately widened, her expression became one of fear. Measuring the dose, Ruby said, “There’s nothing to worry about sweetie. You have a long trip ahead of you. I’m just going to keep you asleep until I get you back to my lab.” Jessica strained against her bonds but was unable to get loose. She watched helplessly as Ruby inserted the syringe into the port on the IV line and injected the medication into it. As a nurse, Jessica knew what to expect. She’d seen patients being sedated on countless occasions. She felt the drug beginning to tug at her mind as its effects began to take hold.

Ruby smiled as she saw Jessica’s struggles slow and weaken. The physical battle between her and the restraints was rapidly becoming a mental battle between her and the drug. Ruby saw Jessica’s will evaporate as she was being snowed under by the power of the chemical compound bonding with the receptors in her brain. Like a dimmer switch turning down a light, the chemical was making her brain want to go to relax. Finally she collapsed back down on the bed, surrendering to the urge to calm down. Ruby gently brushed her hair back from her face and spoke to her soothingly as Jessica stared blankly at the ceiling.

Ruby put Jessica’s soft, limp legs into the stirrups granting access to Jessica’s pelvic region. Then she called Peggy over to help with Jessica. Peggy got between Ruby’s legs while Ruby straddled Jessica. With her face just inches from Jessica’s pussy, Peggy had a perfect view. She said, “What a pretty girl.” Peggy loved the shade of pink, the softness, the moistness of Jessica’s pussy. For the first time in her life she felt the urge to explore and satisfy another woman’s pussy. With both hands she carefully reached forward and spread the lips of Jessica’s pussy open. To her delight it was perfectly pink and moist. Unable to stop herself, Peggy began to lick the rim of Jessica’s vaginal opening delicately. Jessica closed her eyes and moaned in response. She was rewarded with Ruby’s soft, full lips sucking on her clitty. She sucked the ultra-tender clitoris in between her soft lips very gently. Then she made her lips jiggle ever so slightly. The effect on Jessica was profound. Her hips began to thrust in rhythm with Peggy’s tongue and Ruby’s lips. Even in her drugged state, Jessica knew that her body was spiraling out of her control. At that point she no longer wanted to resist Ruby or her drugs. It all just felt too good. She began to like the idea of belonging to these two women.

Faster and faster Ruby and Peggy tag teamed Jessica, forcing her body toward orgasms. Her body was tensing up, bracing for the hit. Her mind was swirling. Thoughts, ideas, feelings all mixing together and sinking into a vortex of pleasure. As she felt her body preparing to orgasm she realized it was going to be of the earth shaking variety. She’d never had one like that. She was holding on, trying to hold it back and make the delicious tension last. Then she felt Peggy squeeze her buttocks hard and slide that tongue all wet with her pussy juice over her anus and she exploded into orgasm. Her voice exclaimed pleasure as she threw her head back and allowed herself to be taken. The pleasure rolled over her in wave after wave as her body shuddered all over. Her brown eyes rolled up in her head, her eyelids nearly closed. Peggy began licking Jessica’s ass in earnest, prolonging the mind-shattering orgasm. Behind her eyes she saw flashes and bursts of colored light. Finally, she collapsed as the orgasm began to ebb. Ruby let Jessica’s clit slip from her lips and smiled as she watched the girl being swallowed up by afterglow.

Ruby attached the Bispectral Index System band to Jessica’s forehead that would allow the machine to monitor her brain activity as it kept her in a coma. She attached the cable from the BIS monitor. Then Ruby set up the blood pressure cuff, electrodes to monitor heart rate. She put the Pulse/Oximeter onto Jessica’s finger. It turned Ruby on to think these things would get this information from Jessica’s body whether she wanted them to or not. Jessica was too sedated from the drugs and sated from the orgasm to resist being prepped. She simply let Ruby attach everything to her body as she was lying on her back. Within seconds Ruby had a urethral catheter installed into the girl. Then she lubricated Jessica’s tender anus and inserted the rectal thermometer.

Now that she had Jessica completely plugged in, it was time to make her go to sleep. Ruby activated the system that would keep Jessica unconscious for the trip. It monitored her level of activity and determined that she had already been sedated, given her bio readings. It calculated her weight, age, and level of anxiety to determine the correct bolus dose of Propofol to put Jessica under. In her state, Jessica was aware of what was going on around her. Her anxiety about the situation had been chemically taken from her. She heard the pump in the medication dispenser activate. She saw the milky white drug making its way through the tube and finally disappearing into her arm. Being a nurse, she knew what it meant. She knew she only had a few seconds of consciousness left. The large dose of the drug acted so quickly that for just a moment, she felt pins and needles in her face and then… oblivion. She had no idea she was about to go to sleep when her lovely brown eyes suddenly closed and she was completely out.

The machine stopped using the large syringe to pump the Propofol into Jessica and switched over to a drip to maintain her comatose state. Jessica slept completely unaware of the world around her, or the passage of time. Unfortunately, she wouldn’t be able to breathe on her own as her respiration had stopped at this level of sedation. So Ruby quickly inserted a breathing tube into Jessica’s throat and secured it by pumping a small amount of air into the seal at the end deep inside her. Once the seal was inflated, Ruby connected the tube to the respirator and let the machine do Jessica’s breathing for her. Under the control of the drug, Jessica wouldn’t fight the breathing machine. She wouldn’t even remember any of this after being under the drug for a few days. She would simply lie there, effectively being stored until Ruby had her safely in her lab. Lastly, she inserted the feeding tube through Jessica’s nose. Something to keep her fed while she slept on the long journey.

Peggy stood at Ruby’s side, looking at the lovely young sleeping nurse on the table. Peggy stepped over and got a blanket and covered the pretty girl with it to keep her warm. Ruby put her hand on Peggy’s ass affectionately and said, “She’s just being kept asleep until we get her home. Soon she’ll join us as our lover. Don’t be afraid, Peggy, we’ll take good care of her. We’re just keeping her asleep so she won’t hurt herself trying to get away.” Then with her arm around Peggy’s waist and her hand on Peggy’s ass, she walked her over to the other bed. Peggy stood there, naked and gorgeous. Ruby coaxed Peggy into the bed and climbed in after her. She wanted another nap in Peggy’s arms before starting the long drive. Jessica wasn’t going anywhere so there was plenty of time to rest.

Ruby placed her head upon Peggy’s ample and very soft breasts. They felt so soothing that Ruby just let all the tension run out of her body. Her dark brown eyes closed and she listened to Peggy’s heartbeat and felt her arms wrap around her lovingly. She drifted off with a smile on her lips. She was already dreaming about fucking Jessica once they got her home. She slept for hours in Peggy’s tender arms, dreaming of these two women.