The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Himbo Maker.

By The Slaver.

3: The Deputies Come Calling.

My name doesn’t matter: you will call me Master, or Sire. For you there is nothing but what my will, and I want you to be. Oh, how I love it here in the states.

The State was still in lock-down, I could fell a chill in the air as I jogged in the mountains behind my mansion; Fall was on it’s way. I stopped jogging and sat on a rock, and looked out at the lock-down city in the distance. The Virus had shown no signs of easing up; my clients were finding it harder and harder to get out of the city; and come to my mansion, and enjoy my ever growing collection of Himbos. Well I wouldn’t have to worry about my clients today; today was Sunday. A rest day for me and my collection of Himbos, or so I thought.

As I sat looking out at the city, my cell buzzed, I reached into a pocket and pulled it out. ‘Fuck!’ I though as I read the text on the screen, someone, or someone’s had broken into my home, they had set off the silent Alarm. I tapped the screen, an image appeared from one of the secret cameras hidden in the mansion. I watched as four Sheriff’s Deputies moved through my home.

I jumped up from the rock I’d been sitting on; shut down my cell thrust it into my pocket, and run flat out towards my mansion; as I have said before I have only limited powers, and the ability to transport myself, from one place, to another was not one of them.

As I reach the back of my mansion, breathing hard, I saw that the four Deputies had not even tried to hide the fact that they were in my home. Two cars from the Sheriff’s Department, stood side be side not far from the back gate of the mansion; which stood wide open, the Fuckers had not even tried to hide their precents in my home. I pulled out my cell, and tapped the screen; and an image of the four Deputies appeared. The four Deputies were standing in the middle of the living room, with their guns drawn. I let out a breath of air, at least they had not found the Himbos; who were all, working out in the gym in the cellars.

Putting my phone back in my pocket, I walked passed the cars, and through the open back gate towards my mansion. I slipped in through a side door, silently, and made my way to the living room.

Standing in the doorway, I asked, “Can I help you Gentlemen?” The four men swung round, pointing their guns at me. I muttered under my breath, the four guns flow out of the four deputies hands; the guns then fell into a pile, with a loud clang of metal, onto the floor near me. I smiled at the startled look on the four men’s faces. The four Deputies take a step forwards.

I close my eyes, mutter under my breath, and click my fingers, the Four Sheriff’s Deputies froze in place. I wiggled my finger, moving them about like marionettes, until they formed a straight line.

“Your names.” I demanded.

“Deputy Macbeth.”

“Deputy Chalmers.”

“Deputy Bartlett.”

“Deputy MacGregor.”

“So Deputies, tell me: why are you in my home?”, I asked. “And tell me the truth, not some bullshit story.”

“We heard that you could by connected too all these disappearances of young men that have been happening, of late. Also we think that you know what happened to a colleague of ours, Sheriff Tomasz.”

“Shit!”, I thought to myself. “Now what do I do?”

Normally, this sort of moral dilemma rarely affect me. I would simple have fucked these Deputies Minds, and in the ass, keep the ones I thought would make the best Himbo, and selling the others overseas. After all, there is a price, all straight JOCKS, have to pay for everything in life. But now, I have Four Deputies, whom because of the Lockdown, I had little, or no choice what to do with!

After a few seconds thought I nodded my head, poor bastards! They had no clue. They’d chose the wrong guy to target for investigation.

I snapped my fingers. Suddenly the four Deputies stood naked, before me. By the look of them, They obviously were pretty much out of shape for guys in their late 20s, or early 30s. I wiggled my finger and spun them about, and led them upstairs into the Master bedroom. When they reached the Master bedroom, I positioned the Four Deputies on the bed, on their knees, their asses ready for the taking. A snap of my fingers and robotic video recording equipment appeared by the bed.

The Four Deputies knelt frozen of the bed, unable to move, see or hear. I walked into a spare bedroom, and found the Spell book, mother had given me. I studied the book, found the spell I needed; memorized the incantation. I returned to the Master bedroom. I closed my eyes, formed my thought and uttered the spell under my breath. In a flash, the four arrogant Deputies lay practically naked upon the bed, wearing colourful leggings.

Their manly frames looked silly in the girlish underwear. Sillier still was their position. Two by two, the Deputies shared a double-headed two-foot dildo, buried deep in their asses. They lay on the bed, their legs up in the air, their buttocks pressing against each other, the dildo buried deep, in the Deputies wholes. A snap of my fingers activated the robotic video recording equipment. No time like the present to start the Macbeth, Chalmers, Bartlett and MacGregor’s new career.

Another snap of my fingers caused the dildo to slide back forth, massaging the Deputies prostates until they climaxed, every five minutes. I walked out of the bedroom, leaving the boys to feel the pleasure and pain for the next several hours, and to perform for video equipment. With every orgasm, the boys moaned and wailed. “Stop!”, they shouted, not realizing that the more they protested, the faster the dildo pumped their asses.

‘This could be fun.’ I thought for a moment.

I closed my eyes and formed my thoughts. I uttered the words and watched the foursome, as their bodies contorted into a human knot, tightly bound, with the added bonus of filling their mouths with the closest cock. I must admit: I was aroused by the sight of the twist and turns of the Four men’s bodies into a wiry, unnatural position. Once the foursome lay upon the bed like a pile of twisted flesh, I told the foursome, “For you to get loose, you have to suck the cock in your mouth to orgasm.”

“No. Not that.” The foursome mumbled, around the cock in their mouths.

“Otherwise, you stay like that. Also, if you try to move, without sucking cock, you’ll find yourself gasping for air, unable to breath.” I said, the threat about not being able to breath without sucking cock, I surmised, would add incentive to the foursome.

“Mother fucker.”, Macbeth mumbled.

“That’s right. But, at least, I’m not a Deputy sticking my nose were it shouldn’t be stuck?.” I counted back at Macbeth.

As the piece de resistance, I closed my eyes and formed another thought. I tweaked the four Deputies, giving them porn-star, sized cocks, huge, Beer-can thick, juicy cocks with constantly cum-filled balls that needed never ending relief. The four men gagged as the added size of the meat in their mouths filled their gullets. I snapped my fingers and once again, activated the video equipment, an entire webcam production unit ready to film the entire episode. “Okay, boys. Action.” I said as I left the room.

The world even in Lockdown, via the Internet, would enjoy watching the Four former Sheriff Deputies, in there new career, especially with their new, made over cocks. The Four Deputies sucked and slurped on each other’s cocks, putting on a good show for the webcam. The paying viewers of ‘Straight, well hung, but dumb Deputies Will Do Anything For Cash’ would enjoy Macbeth, and his fellow Deputies , twice a night seven days a week, for some time to come! The Deputies would generate great ratings and profit from this new, and impromptu Web-site.

Sometime later, the Four Deputies lay on the bed after hours of filmed fellatio. The original and six repeat performances had lasted for hours. When the Deputies were done, I cast another spell upon the foursome. As I stared at the frozen four men, I got ready for the last act of this first Web-cast. I clicked my fingers over Macbeth; in a flash he was bent over the bed, his arse in the air, ready for the taking. I snapped my fingers; my clothes vanished, my freed erect cock, pointed straight out in front of me, like a pole. I moved behind Macbeth, spat on my cock, and thrust my spit coved cock, into the Deputies whole.

I fucked Macbeth rotten. All the time he moaned aloud, as my rock hard cock penetrated his whole, my cock took the deputy to places he’d never imagined. When I was ready to climax, I pulled out of Macbeth, hopped on the bed and showered Chalmers, Bartlett and faces with my jizz. Like donuts on the production line, the three Deputies faces dripped with semen. I then thrust my still hard cock back down Macbeth’s throat, filling his gullet with a double wad of my Cum.

“Lick your friend’s faces clean. Eat that Cum.” I ordered. The stunned Macbeth obeyed, the sounds and look of disgust on his face revealed his mental horror. I smiled as I watched Macbeth lick each of his fellow Deputies faces and eat my cum, that covered them.

had to admit that my handiwork had solved the problem of what to do with the four Sheriff’s Deputies; They would remain here, working out in the basement and pool, in the day; and at night, performing in one of the spare bedrooms, twice a night. Thank to my work on them; they would earn a sizable income sucking cock, on the web-site, as well as being out of the way. I closed my eyes, whispered under my breath, I opened my eyes and watched the Four Deputies evaporate into the ether, dispatched to the basement to begging their workout.

“Well, that was … different.”, I thought to myself and chuckled. I had not expect that sort of commotion, or trouble on a Sunday morning.