The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Himbo Maker.

By The Slaver.

4. Changes!

As I have said before my name is not impotent, you will call me Master, or Sire. All you need to know is that from now on your life is over. From now on all that matters to you, is my voice and my will. You are now nothing more, but a mindless himbo, who’s only purpose now, is to serve my cock, and that of my client. You are nothing.

It was early Saturday morning, and I stood in the basement of my mansion, naked but for the bathrobe I was wearing, and looked around, the whole basement was bear and empty. With the lifting of most of the Covid restrictions. I had manged to get back to some sort of norm. First thing on my list was the selling of all of my Himbos. All but one, had been sold and were now with their new, permanent owners. The last of my old Himbos was to by collected today.

The second thing I have done was to sell up and move to a new state, living as long as I do, without aging,; staying to more than Ten years could cause problems. So this was the last weekend I would be living here; come Monday, I and the last of my thing would by leaving, for my new home.

Signing I turn, and left the basement, and went upstairs, I walked along the landing, and stopped at the threshold of one of the spare bedroom. Pulling the bathrobe around me, I stared and smiled, at one of my new Himbos’, these new Himbos were guys that had over the last six week had really pissed me off. Adrian was one of them he lay sprawled upon the crisp red bedsheets. I leered at the sleeping Himbo, quietly I crept into the bedroom, silently I approached the bed and sat on the corner of it: I leant forward, lifted up the bottom of his dress, and then fondled Adrian’s ass: waking the young Himbo stud.

“Good morning.”, I said, smiling at Adrian. Adrian stared at me, appearing confused. “Where …”, he tried to ask. I clicked my fingers, and muttered under my breath, a dazed look passed briefly over Adrian’s face, then he just stared straight ahead, at the white wall behind me.

I stood up at the foot of the bed and dropped my bathrobe to the floor. My obscenely large cock flopped upon Adrian’s lips. “Suck it, Adrian! You fucking worthless fucking bitch.” Tears run down Adrian’s face, as he opened his mouth and swallowed my cock. I loved the feel of Adrian’s mouth, especially since through my powers, he now had a sans tongue piercing, the twirl of Adrian’s tongue combined with the platinum piercing I had given him, created this incredible sensation, on my cock. “Suck it, Adrian you useless bitch. That lollygagging of yours over the price of this house of mine, nearly cost me a small fortune. So Adrian you fucking bitch are going to serve me for as long as I see fit, you bitch!”

Tears still run down Adrian’s face as he sucked my shaft faster, with greater intensity. I smiled down at Adrian, now under my power, Adrian had no choice, but to do everything I order him to do. But deep down in that little bit of his free-will, that I let him keep, he hated what I ordered him to do. But he could not refuse, but at times he did managed to cry while obeying my orders, like now. Tears still running down his face; Adrian slurped and swallowed his spittle as my cock slowly hardened, filling his mouth. The feel of Adrian’s piercing drove me wild.

My cock slowly tensed and then firmed, filling Adrian’s mouth, but Adrian still served my cock, but I know deep down; he was hating every moment of it, and wanted to stop, but, he could not, he had to carry on obeying the orders I had given him. As Adrian licked my cock’s mushroom head, I let myself go for a few moment, I leaned my head back, and my eyes rolling into the back of my head in pleasure, I was I danger of losing it completely. But I managed to get control of myself, again. “Yeah, that’s it, you fucking bitch, just like that.” I screamed.

I cursed myself under my breath, for complimenting Adrian for the Blow-job, the little shit, did not deserve any compliments, or praise from me: not after what he had tried to do to me. When I know that my cock was ready, I pulled my rock hard cock out of Adrian’s mouth and ordered, “Bitch, get on your fucking knees, where you by long.” With tears still running down his face, Adrian knelt on the bed. I licked the fingers of my hand; ready to prep Adrian’s tight little pussy. With every finger I slid into his ass, Adrian moaned, and bucked. “Fuck, Bitch, I see You want my cock, bitch?”, I hollered, as I shoved my unlubed, unsheathed monster into Adrian’s boy pussy. I roughly rammed my cock in and out, of the loudly moaning Adrian. I thrust and shoved my cock in and out for minutes, before I briefly pulled out, and ordered Adrian to lay on his back.

Adrian lay on his back, the tears had seemed to have stopped. Without warning I entered Adrian’s boy pussy. With every thrust of my cock into him, Adrian tried to stroked his cock, and get some relief, but it was no good, no matter what he tried, the Gates of Hell cage on his dick, would not let him orgasm, or get hard, his semi-soft cock jerk now and then in the cage, but that was all he could do. My balls slapping against Adrian’s buttocks, setting the beat for my fuck of his boy pussy; Adrian moaned and bucked, but there was little he could do to stop me fucking his whole raw.

Within twenty minutes, I bust my their nut, filling Adrian’s ass with rope after rope of my Cum, Adrian grunted in frustration, unable to climax, or have any relief. Once I had come down from my orgasm high, I pulled out of Adrian, My Cum dripped out of Adrian’s whole onto the bottom of his dress shirt. I shook my deflating cock, droplets of my Cum, fell from my piss-slit, and landed upon Adrian’s chest. “Get up and go shower, bitch!” I ordered, “and make sure to clean out your ass.”

Adrian got off the bed, pulled off his dress shirt and socks; and then with a funny bow-legged walk, made his way to the bathroom. Adrian took a long hot shower. Silently I moved to the open bathroom door, and looked in, watching Adrian shower. As I watched Adrian lathered his body, I muttered under my breath, without thinking, Adrian grabbed the odd-shaped rubber back scrubber, that I had placed in the shower, sometime ago.

Adrian stood still for a few seconds, before instead of scrubbing his back, Adrian scrubbed out his boy pussy, with force Adrian used the tip of the rubber back scrubber, shoving it in his boy pussy, Adrian grunted loudly, he know that he had to keep his whole smooth and clean. As Adrian cleaning out his boy pussy with the special rubber scrubber, his grunts grow louder. The farther he pushed the scrubber in his boy pussy, the greater Adrian’s need for release, and to orgasm became. As Adrian continued to fuck himself with the special scrubber his grunts, turned to loud moans, and then to screams of frustration, which echoed throughout the corridor.

After a few more minutes of fucking himself, Adrian dropped the special scrubber onto the floor of the shower, and then as if nothing strange had happened, Adrian finished his shower, the scrubber lay unnoticed on the shower floor. Adrian stepped out of the bathroom back into the spear bedroom, drying himself. Once dry, Adrian dressed in his dress shirt and socks, which were now clean, crisp and white, again. Adrian then lay face down on the bed. I moved over to stand be the bed, “Sleep, bitch!”, I said in a low quiet voice, in an instant, Adrian was asleep. I left the spare bedroom, and walked farther along the corridor to another of the spare bedrooms.

In the middle of this room, bound to a single bed, was another of my new Himbos’. This was Cyril, he was an removal man that I had hired, whom I had caught stealing from me. But I had no done much to him, yet: apart from placing him in a trance, and binding him to the bed. I stood looking down at the tranced, bound Cyril, trying to work out what to do with him.

This fucker was as hot, and sexy looking as Adrian was, then it come to me, I would take the pair of them with me when I left. Cyril would need some work done on him, before I dumb then both down, and turn them in too my pair of permanent fuck-toys. The first thing to do was to encase Cyril’s cock in an Gates of Hell cage. With a click of my fingers that was quickly done. With another click of my fingers the straps vanished, a mist appeared over Cyril, when it had cleared, the entranced Cyril was now on all-fours on the bed, his ass high in the air. An O-ring gag in his mouth.

I muttered under my breath, in a flash Cyril came out of his trance, but he was still frozen, unable to move. Cyril mumbled something, but he could not speak properly. A look of horror came in his face, as I walked in front of him, and my erect monster of a cock pointed straight at his O-ring gagged mouth. Any more mumbling from Cyril was abruptly stopped, as I thrust my erection through the O-ring, and deep down his throat, into his gullet.

Cyril gag on my erection, as I thrust in and out of his mouth. I slapped Cyril’s face a couple of times; before clicking my fingers, stopping Cyril’s gagging. Cyril’s eyes rolled up into the back of his head, as with a final muffled grunt, he began sucking cock, like a pro. I slowed down my thrusts into Cyril’s mouth; given him time to adjust to serving cock. After some minutes I felt my balls tightening, I was near to shooting my load, I grabbed hold of Cyril’s head tightly. I let out a scream as my cock exploded rope after rope, of my Cum, down Cyril’s throat into his gullet.

I could feel Cyril, gagging on my cock, again, as it exploded in his mouth; I took no notice of his gagging. I grabbed hold of his head even tighter, holding it in place, on my cock. So much of my Cum filled his mouth that it started to run out of the sides of Cyril’s mouth; catching in his beard. By the time I had finished Cumming; Cyril’s beard was one mass of Cum and face-hair.

I pulled my spent cock out of Cyril’s mouth, and removed the O-ring from his mouth, before I could stop him, Cyril spat out a wad of my Cum. He seemed to be breaking out of my control. Quickly, I muttered under my breath. Cyril froze in place. “Bathroom, Now!”, I ordered, as if he was sleepwalking, Cyril got off of the bed and walked into the bathroom, I followed behind him. I ordered Cyril to take a shower.

After Cyril had finished his shower, I entered the shower and said, “You need a shave.”, Cyril stared at me, a questioning look on his face. “The razor. Get it.” I snapped, Cyril’s eyes fell on the shaving razor on the ledge of the shower. Cyril took up the razor, and handed it to me. Smiling at Cyril I surgically manicured his groin. I wanted his cock and balls smooth and hairless, then I removed his beard. Once I had completed these tasks, I clicked my fingers, a can of foam depilatory, appeared in my hand. “Don’t move, Bitch.” I said to Cyril.

I spread the foam upon Adrian’s entire body, shoulders, chest, back, groin, legs, his head and even in his ass-crack. Over time, under the shower the foam dissipated, I grabbed the shower nozzle and rinsed the hair-removing foam from Cyril’s body, I watched the shock on Adrian’s face as he watched his muscular frame go from a light covering of body hair to nothing at all. Locks of Cyril’s body hair clogged the shower drain.

“Hot, Bitch. You like your body smooth, don’t you, Bitch?”, I said. “Yeah. Hot. Smooth. Bitch like it.”, Adrian answered, in a flat empty voice. Really, Cyril did not know what he was saying. His mind was like putty in my hands. I pushed Cyril, up against the wall of the shower, face towards the wall. I grabbed some liquid soap, and used it too lube my cock, which, was already erect and hard again. I moved my lubed cock up, and down, his ass-crack, a couple of time. And then, without bye or leave, I plunged straight into his virgin rose-bud.

Cyril’s eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he let out a low, long scream, as my cock penetrated his whole of the first time. I felt his body buck and shake under nine, as I continued to fuck his whole. Over time, Cyril became still, but he still moaned with every thrust of my cock into his whole, his eyes had rolled down from the top of his head, but they now had an glazed empty look to them.

As I shot my second load into Cyril, filling his ass, a moan of sheer pleasure came from Cyril. My Cum dripped from his whole, when I pulled out my cock. I pushed Cyril to his knees in front of me, and moved my spent cock back, and fourth over his lips. Cyril let my cock brush his lips for a few seconds. He then opened his mouth, and took the whole of my cock, down, his throat in one go.

In a short time, I shot my third load into Cyril, filling his mouth for a second time. I pulled my cock out of his mouth, and cleaned myself, down. I walked out of the shower, and left the dazed, but well Fucked Cyril, to finish his shower, making sure he cleaned out all my Cum from his revised whole and moisturize his now totally hairless body.

I sauntered into the bedroom and click my fingers, Cyril’s cell phone, appears in my hand, and I make a call. “Boss man, Yeah, I know. I’ve been real crock, these last few days. No, No , it’s not that. The Doc’s checked me out, told me it’s just ‘the flu’. Yeah, just the flu. He said I’m in no condition to work. I’ve got to stay home, and take care of him. Don’t worry, Doc said I’ll be as good as new in a couple of weeks. Sure boss man. Talk to you later.” I ended the call, the cell phone, vanished from my hand, and I smiled.

Cyril’s boss had been sure he had been talking to Cyril; such a simple charm to use, the charm also placed the thought in Cyril’s boss’s mind that he would take Cyril at his word, and would not check-up on him. Cyril returned to the spare bedroom, and told me that he had put lotion on his entire body. I smiled as I click my fingers, and Cyril fell onto the bed, and back into trance.

I walked down stairs, towards the kitchen, to make some coffee. As I pasted the stairs that led to the basement, I heard a noise. Pulling the bathrobe around me, I went down the stair into the basement. In the Basement I found one of my former clients, Crisp. This Dom client of mine, had caused one hell of a fuzz, over a sale of one of my Himbos. He had claimed that the sale was unfair. I looked at Crisp’s back, I did not have time for this sort of shit I thought, I had guests arriving soon!

Slowly, I started to swing my hips from side to side; when I could feel that my cock now had a good swinging motion. I ripped open the front of the bathrobe, and shouted at Crisp, “Hey, bitch boy, take a look at this?” Crisp swung round in surprise on hearing my voice. His eyes instantly locked onto my swing cock; he froze in place, unable to move, or look away. Drool started running from his mouth. Still swinging my hips, and cock; I muttered under my breath. I then stopped swinging my cock, And stood looking at the frozen drooling Crisp.

Looking around I found a bottle of lube on the basement floor, I pumped a healthy dose on to my hands, I then spread the lube on Crisp’s buttocks; then I used two fingers to massage the lube into Crisp’s whole. As the stud moaned, I said, “Take it, bitch boy. That’s all you are now! Just a little bitch boy, who loves cock in his shitter.” I finger-fucked Crisp to the point that his cock began to thicken and harden. “No bitch boy. Not yet.” I Grabbed Crisp by his thickening cock, and led him out of the basement, and upstairs, and into the last of the spare bedrooms. “Stand still, don’t move, and be quiet, bitch boy!”, I ordered the now moaning and squirming Crisp.

I clicked my fingers, a large cord of thick white silk rope appeared, using it I tied up the Dom stud, making sure that his throbbing cock, was extra tightly bound up. I stood back and admired my handiwork, not bad, using only few of my powers. From the dresser, I pumped some lube into my hand.

I prepped Crisp’s rosebud, then I spread lube on a large fist shaped glass dildo and then slowly and steadily, I pushed the glass dildo into Adrian’s ass. The lube, of my own making numbed Adrian’s ass. As I pushed the 12” glass dildo into Crisp’s whole, even bound in the silk rope, Crisp’s cock again surged and hardened. I worked the dildo in, and out of Adrian’s ass, Crisp grunted and moaned as the large girth of the dildo stretched his whole wide open, as the dildo was thrust in and out of him.

Finally, after Crisp’s grunts and moans had dead down, to low whimpers of pleasure, I led Crisp to the empty closet of the spare room and opened the closet door. I clicked my fingers, Crisp vanished, and then reappeared, hanging from a hook in the empty closet. Crisp’s feet dangled as did his cock. Another click of my fingers, and blindfold covered Crisp’s eyes, I closed the door and said, “Sleep.” In the closet Crisp quickly dozed off, dildo firmly in place, whole well stretched, and cock hard and tense.

Smiling I walked to the master bedroom, I opened my closet and stood there, deciding which suit to wear, for my two guests, how where due very soon now.. After a short time; I chose a black, pin-strip, tailored blue shirt and eye-popping matching tie. I had only just finished dressing, when there was a loud knock on the front door.

When I opened the front door, I stood and looked at the two men, standing on my door step. The Peel twins had been clients of mine, throughout the Lockdown; they had been to many of my pool-side Fuck-fest. When I was finally, able to sell my sock of Himbos; the twins had offered a bid well over the asking piece, for the Himbo doggie, the former Sheriff Tomasz. So the twins got to be Tomasz’s new permanent Masters. The sale of Sheriff Tomasz, was what had piss of Crisp!.

I smiled at the thought of the twin’s 12”, beer can girthed Cocks, ploughing into Tomasz’s wholes. Over the twin’s shoulders, I saw that the twin’s pick-up was parked near the doors of my garage. Without speaking a word, one of the twins turned and walked back to the pick-up. After I had closed the door the other twin followed me, without a word. I led him through the ground floor of the mansion, to a side door that led into the double garage.

A button was pushed, and the garage door’s slid upwards, opening. Once the doors were fully open, the twin’s pick-up, backed into the garage, and then the doors closed. From one of the corner against the back wall, a whimpering could be heard. In his cage, Doggie Tomasz was whimpering, even though, Tomasz had been well dumbed down, he still had enough sense to know that something was going to happen to him. The two twins just laughed at Tomasz, as they pulled down the tail gate of the pick-up. Still laughing, the two twins heaved Tomasz’s cage onto the back of the pick-up. Then a tarp was pulled over the cage, and tied in place.

The two twins shook hands with me, and thanked me for Sheriff Tomasz; they climbed into their truck. I opened the garage doors, and watch as they drove away . I closed the door and stood thinking; ‘over the rest of the weekend all I had to do was deal with Adrian, Cyril and Crisp, and I would be ready, to leave Monday morning.