The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holiday Treats

by ”URN My Power

Story 1: “Christmas Wish”

Jade wanted more out of a relationship than just penis and vagina. She wanted someone who cared about her, and whom she could care about in return. She believed she had found that someone in Art. She saw the look he got on his face when someone was hurting. Jade knew he fancied her, but he was painfully shy when it came to the people he cared for. He had confidence in everything else, but afairs of the heart turned the normally happy and outgoing young technical supervisor with his health-club muscles and spray-on tan into the very image of a freckle-faced teenager asking for his first date. Jade had tried to help the process along by taking the initiative here and there, but it served both to endear her to him and yet also frighten him. Jade blamed his mother, a scowling dominatrix who was quick to berate someone for the most minor things, and whose idea of praise was “at least you didn’t screw up this time.” It would take time, but Jade figured she could help Art to realize her fantasy.

Jade was a closet submissive, afraid to tell anyone that she fantasized about being controlled and dominated. Her biggest turn-ons had come from The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive. Some of the stories were so good she could almost lose herself in a character as the induction began. She could feel her body responding, wanting to obey.

The company Christmas party had been such a downer. Only the couples who were already together were doing any dancing. Just about everyone else partook a little too much of the eggnog.

“You’re abstaining, too?” she asked, approaching him as he stood in a doorway.

“I’ve gotta drive myself home.” he replied. It seemed to her as if he were trying to be casual. She knew he was as thrilled to be near her as she was to be near him.

“And I bet you don’t like surrendering control of yourself to alcohol.” she supplied.

“Yeah.” he admitted. “My...my uncle was a monster when he was drunk. Mom too.”

“It must have been terrible to live with her.” Jade said, hoping he would take the opportunity to get some issues off his chest. He seemed about to leave when his gaze caught something over their head.

“Oh, dear.” he muttered. Jade looked up, and saw the mistletoe. She smiled, drawing him close. He tensed up.

“Don’t worry, I won’t bite.” she said. As their lips met, a thrill almost like orgasm ran through her body. Her kiss became more passionate, her tongue working its way into his mouth. She could see he had enjoyed it as they finally parted, having reached the limits of propriety for two sober people.

“Wow.” he said. His watch beeped. He checked it, then excused himself, taking a few Santa cookies for the road as he signed out and left, leaving Jade standing under the mistletoe, her hormones in overdrive. She stood there until she saw his taillights pull out of the boss’s drive through the window. She excused herself to the bathroom. The master bathroom had been designated with a sign reading “Men”. Jade had to ask which bathroom was for the women, and finally found it across the hall, between the other two bedrooms. As she walked in, the sink was on the left, the shower on the right, and tastefully tucked away in a niche between the shower and the back wall was the toilet. A linen closet blocked the toilet from the direct view of anyone coming in through the other door. A woman Jade didn’t recognize was doing her makeup in the mirror. She stammered an apology, but the woman said it was alright. There was a curtain which had been set up in case someone needed to use the toilet while someone else did their makeup (this was, for tonight, the women’s restroom, after all). Jade did her business in a measure of privacy, then went to the sink to wash her hands and touch up her makeup.

“Is something wrong?” the woman asked.

“It’s...it’s nothing.” Jade said. Suddenly, her recurring wet-dream ran through her mind. In it, she was a genie, watching through her bottle as Art opened presents she had gotten him at an adult store, with a look of confusion on his face. Then, as he came to her bottle, he would read the tag aloud, finally coming to the last line. “Rub Me.” He would rub, and she would appear before him, clad in a slinky harem costume like the one she had seen in that lingerie catalog last year, the one with the blue silk bra and panties, lace see-through harem pants and veil, and high-heeled fuck-me pumps. Golden bangles completed the ensemble, softly glowing with the magic that filled them, binding her mind and body to the service of her Master. “What is your wish, Master?” she would always say in the dream. “I exist to serve you. I am bound to you for as long as we both shall live, Master. Command me.” Invariably, she would awaken just as his lips touched hers.

“Well, that certainly has the virtue of being different.” the woman said, and Jade realized she’d been speaking aloud. “What would you do if your dream came true?” Jade looked at the woman askance, but she held up a hand. “Just suspend disbelief for a minute. What would you do if your dream came true?”

“Anything he wanted.” Jade replied with an aroused shiver. “I’d finally be able to be myself.”

“I see.” the woman said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, speaking in soft, understanding, motherly tones. “You’ve never told anyone about your submissive side?”

“We’re not supposed to want that anymore.” Jade said with genuine regret. “I...I love him...I just wish it could be like in my dream.” Everything went black.

When Jade awoke, she was in a room full of pillows. The walls seemed to be made of green glass. She caught movement out of the corner of her eye. Art stopped dead in his tracks, gawking like a kid who had been told for months the family wasn’t even getting a tree, only to find that his parents had snuck one in while he had slept Christmas eve.

“Where did that tree come from?” he wondered aloud. He picked up the first package, reading the tag. She watched as he opened box after box, checking for hidden cameras in between opening each present. Finally he came to stand over the bottle. He read the tag, muttering the words written on it sotto voce. “What the hey, I’ll bite.” he remarked, rubbing the bottle. Jade felt as if he were rubbing her G-spot. Pleasure overwhelmed her mind, even as her body transformed into vapor, disassembling itself, flowing out through the bottle’s open neck, then reassembling itself in his living room. “Jade?” he asked.

“Yes, Master.” Jade said. “I exist to serve you. I am bound to you for as long as we both shall live. I shall fulfill your every wish, every desire. Command me, Master.” she said, her voice husky with desire.

“What happened to you?”

“My fondest wish came true.” Jade replied, desire burning in her eyes. “I could never bring myself to tell you about my submission-fantasies before. I was afraid you wouldn’t understand, or you couldn’t bring yourself to accept me.”

“So you wished to be a genie and grant me three wishes?”

“Make as many wishes as you want, Master.” Jade said, loving every moment of this. “I serve only you.” She felt as if a huge weight had come off her chest. She could hear his thoughts as he grappled with the whole concept of owning a genie, especially one that had once been his coworker. Then he saw the desire in her eyes, and his doubts melted, in favor of a raging erection. He stepped toward her, putting his arms tenderly around her. He kissed her like she had kissed him the night before. She returned the kiss with passion born of a dream come true.

“All the stuff you got me...you wanted me to use them on you, didn’t you?”

“For a long time.” Jade moaned as his hands roamed over her body.

“Then let’s go upstairs.” he said. In a puff of smoke, they and the presents were in his bedroom. She shivered in desire. He helped her remove all her clothes except for the bangles, which could never be removed. He picked up the first of the contraptions, four chains with studded cuffs at one end and a metal ring at the other for looping over bedposts. Looking with distaste at his postless bed, he muttered “I wish I had a bed we could use these on.” Instantly, the bed changed into a four-poster king-size bed with plenty of pillows. He smiled, buckling one of the cuffs onto Jade’s forearm. In her current mental state, the only response Jade could manage was a moan. He slid the loop down one post of the bed attached to the headboard, then slid the loop of the other cuff onto the other post and buckled the cuff onto Jade’s other forearm. He held the key in his teeth as he buckled the leg cuffs on her. She was helpless as he lifted her bum to put a pillow under it, presenting her to him. Jade’s mind was swimming in lust as she felt him touch her nether region. He got a dildo out of the pile of presents and showed it to her. He lubed it up with the fluid which even now was moistening the pillow beneath her, and brought it near her mouth. She reached out with her tongue and licked the tip, tasting rubber and her own juices. She moaned as he brought the dildo to her anus and slowly, gently inserted it. He flipped a switch at its base, and the dildo came alive inside her, warming up and vibrating like nothing she had ever felt before, drawing passionate cries from her mouth. He kissed her as he slid himself into her snatch. She was coming and coming over and over again. She couldn’t stop herself. She had never come so many times in one night before. Her Master had her at his mercy, and she loved every nanosecond of it.

She awoke later, still bound. The sensation of the dildo being removed had awakened her. Master seemed surprised that the dildo came out clean.

“I am a genie now, Master.” she explained. “My body is made of the magic-laden mists of Avalon. My holes exist for the pleasure of my Master...for your pleasure.” He smiled. A stray thought entered his head...a kinky sex-fantasy he had had when he was younger. Jade blinked her eyes, and a topping tray appeared beside the bed. Art smiled as he squirted chocolate sauce on her chest and put whipped cream and a Hershey’s Kiss on each nipple. He filled her vagina with grapes, then sprayed whipped cream down from the valley between her breasts to her steaming twat. He sprinkled chocolate chips all over her torso, and they stuck to the chocolate and whipped cream. He started at the breasts, licking and nibbling his way down her body. Jade had never been eaten out before. The experience was new for both of them.

She awoke again with a strong smell of chocolate in her nostrils. She opened her eyes to find her Master straddling her chest. He had covered his penis in chocolate.

“Hard candy.” he explained with a grin. “I want you to suck on it until you get to the cream in the center.” Jade happily obeyed, sucking and licking all the chocolate off of his throbbing member until he filled her mouth full of seed. She swallowed every drop, licking her lips hungrily as he pulled away. “Hard to believe it’s only noon.” he said. “I want to thank you. This has been the most wonderful experience of my life, and I owe it all to you and your unusual fantasies.” Jade smiled. “I love you. You’re the best Christmas present anyone anywhere ever got.”

“I love you too, Master.” Jade replied as he began to undo the cuffs on her limbs. She conjured some clothes to wear while she went with Master to the video store, where they picked up some special all-girl Christmas porn movies to watch. Jade kept him in shape to fuck her whenever the desire struck. She loved her Master. She lived for him. Nothing else mattered.