The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holiday Treats

by ”URN My Power

Story 2: “Santa’s Little Helpers”

Amy was absently sucking my cock as I watched a dirty movie about a girl at an all-girl school who was posessed by the spirit of a powerful lesbian sorceress. It had been almost two years since I had altered her mind using the Apprehendor Mark I. Since then, I had used the Mark I to take her friends Tina, a highly suggestible girl who once worked at Benny’s, Gabby, a submissive bisexual, and Nellie, a kinky little damsel who had a fantastic imagination. While enrolled at Texas State Technical College, or TSTC for short, I developed the Apprehendor Mark II, which, I had learned, could alter someone’s core consciousness. I had used it to make all of my pets functionally bisexual so they could keep each other occupied while I with my single penis took pleasure in one or two of them at a time. Using the Mark II, I claimed Amy’s other friends, Marie and Karen. The Mark II also had a greater effective range than the Mark I, allowing it to patrol entire counties without the operator even leaving the station house. With the Mark II safely within test parameters, I removed the mind-control capability from the Mark I, replacing it with a frequency scanner, and dubbing it Mark 1.5, which I patented. With my own bevy of obedient slaves, I was quickly able to build ten Mark 1.5s and send them to the ten most crime-laden cities in America. Still, that was hardly enough to fill demand, and so I licensed the 1.5 to a robotics firm for mass-production and watched the royalties roll in. With my next four years’ tuition earning interest in the bank and more coming in by the week, I took my pets shopping. With the Christmas season coming up there were lots of things to grab our attention, but I was grabbed by something in the costume shop. They were displaying sexy costumes for the holiday season, including a form-hugging Mrs. Santa Clause and some very sexy elf-costumes. The costumes and the crowds gave me an idea, and I went in and got elf-costumes for everybody in their sizes, including the little pointed Vulcan-like ears.

Once we were back home, I had my girls help me finish work on the Mark III, which looked more toyish than the last ones. Then I had them start making little toy versions.

December 11th rolled around by the time we got the mass-produced machines back from Tiger, control halos and all. The first version, which I dubbed Cyber Patrol Unit and whose outer casing was designed to look like a friendly robotic cop, was six inches tall and more suited to nabbing G.I. Joe than anything else, although if you wanted to you could make short work of the Taco Bell dog. The second version, Cyber Patrol Unit Deluxe, could be ridden by children up to ten years of age, and actually transformed into a vehicle of sorts. It was capable of going up to ten miles per hour, and even had a little compartment about the size of a milk crate for storing things (the box I had them packaged in said it was for storing schoolbooks). Neither one had MC-capability. That was the province of my display model. I got the mall to let me take over from the regular Santa until Christmas eve, and set up the Mark III beside the throne. With the Mark III’s control halo under my Santa hat, I set about what appeared to be the biggest marketing ploy the mall had ever authorized. And in a sense it was, but it was also an undercover plot to gather more pets for my harem. I sent Marie and Karen to the east side of the mall, and Nellie and Gabby to the west side, where they would direct people to the center of the mall and into my web, while keeping each other company when it came the time when they absolutely, positively had to reach orgasm, they could go to the bathroom and get each other off before returning to duty. Amy and Tina stayed with me, handing out candy canes and, for every hundredth customer, a free Cyber Patrol Unit and, for every two hundredth customer, a Cyber Patrol Unit Deluxe.

The first day I spotted a promising trio and scanned them. They were cheerleaders on the varsity team, who were not only shopping for Christmas, but also cruising for college guys. Well, I was a college guy, and I was happy to oblige them. Their faces went momentarily blank as, through the Apprehendor Mark III, I transformed them into my devoted, bisexual sex slaves. I also gave them a mission: buy sexy clothes for the family in certain styles and certain sizes, in addition to their own. They were also to buy more sexy costumes, including at least one elf-suit each and join my troupe of Santa’s Little Helpers. That night, after the mall closed, they learned the sexual arts from me and their senior slaves. They were quite happy to do so, and soon settled into their new, happy life.

On the fifteenth, I spotted a knockout of a woman in a red dress. I discovered she had an equally attractive daughter by scanning her mind, and had her bring her daughter to see me. The girl, nineteen years old but looked sixteen, protested that she was too old to be sitting on Santa’s lap. Once she was in range, however, I literally changed her mind. She happily pretended to be a little girl while she sat on my lap and allowed her mind to be completely and irrevocably altered. Then I gave her mother the same treatment. She sucked sexily on a candy cane that Amy gave her as she and her mother bought sexy outfits in their sizes.

On the eighteenth, I discovered a sad-looking girl sitting on a bench. I managed to get her to come see me and tell me all about it. She was from a poor family and had gotten a job to help out, but she didn’t have enough money to pay the bills and give her younger siblings a decent Christmas, too. I sent her out shopping with Tina, and she came back loaded with bags and boxes. She told me she had no idea how she could ever thank me enough. I gave her some ideas, as well as a new job opportunity.

On the twenty-fourth, the last day of my tour as Santa, I encountered a strange, silver-haired man with strange powers. In one arm he clutched a silver-haired infant, which he passed to his silver-haired female companion who for some reason seemed immune to the Mark III’s powers. He glared into my eyes and I was transfixed by his stare. I couldn’t move.

“Listen to me, my friend, for the lesson I have to teach you could very well save your life.” he said. “Firstly, the spirit of Christmas has nothing to do with gathering posessions, which is what you regard women to be. The spirit of Christmas has nothing to do with material things. The holiday is supposed to be a celebration of the birth and life of Christ to the Virgin Mary, and its spirit is the spirit of good will, family values and happiness.

“Secondly, don’t ever try to enslave someone else’s woman again, or you will get your ass kicked.” I blinked my eyes as the stranger broke his hypnotic gaze. New thoughts were running through my head now. I now recognized my responsibility to the women I already had. I shouldn’t be out gathering others. It was my duty to keep them happy, since it was now too late to change them back to the way they were. I had plenty of money to support them, and more would come whenever I felt like it. I glanced up just as the man was rejoining his little family.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“Shadows.” he replied. “Kevin Shadows.” With that, he was gone. I realized that I was now alone with my mind-thralled accquisitions.

“Let’s go home.” I said, and my harem and I left the mall. I had ideas for other inventions rolling around in my head. Nanobots that could seek out and destroy cancer cells before they had the chance to develop into turmors, thought-controlled mechanoids to be used for exploration of other planets and facilitate colonization efforts. Bionic replacements for limbs. On the way home I even thought up a series of nanobots that could increase my verility and stamina so I could keep my pets happy.

All in all, my new course in life seemed somehow less wasteful.