The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holiday Treats

by ”URN My Power

Story 3: “Presents Between Friends”

Mario had been in the synthoid business for several years, selling lifelike (and fantasy) sex-robots on the black market to rich people who didn’t want to deal with the hassles of a real girlfriend, but wanted all the benefits. On occasion, he had done some contract work, making custom jobs that looked and acted like a certain person. He had no control over what people chose to do with them. If they decided to replace a celebrity or official with one of his synthoids, he had no way of knowing, due to the multilayered double-blind privacy wall of procedure which surrounded and protected him. He had no idea how many layers there were, but nobody saw more than a couple of layers away from their own. The programming he put into his machines didn’t include allowances for espionage, but that didn’t mean someone couldn’t change the programming. It was called plausible deniability. By the time one of his machines reached the outside world, it had been handled by so many people there was no way the police would be able to distinguish his fingerprints or DNA on the machine. But now he was working on a new project. Sally Schmidtt was dying of cancer at twenty-nine. She was afraid and she was desperate. Mario had offered to build her a new body to live in which would, as an added bonus, look precisely the way she wanted to look. Sally lay on the cold, metal table as Mario hooked up the transfer equipment.

“You’re sure this is going to work?”

“It worked on the paraplegic lawyers I tested it on.” Mario replied.

“Why would you give lawyers robot bodies?”

“Well, I get less attached to them than lab rats.” Sally laughed. The laughter seemed to ease her pain. One of her tumors had begun to press down on a nerve in her spine, impairing her ability to walk and leaving her in constant agony. “Ready, Sally?” Mario asked. Sally nodded. Mario started the process. Sally’s eyes rolled back in their sockets, and she went limp.

* * *

Sally awoke to an odd sensation. She quickly learned that the sensation was actually the absence of pain. She sat up in bed, staring gleefully at herself. She was so beautiful! Her hair had regained its golden luster. Her eyes had regained their sparkle. Her body was like a temple to sex itself. She tried to stand, but felt a piercing agony in the backs of her thighs. She looked down. No matter how she tried, she couldn’t get her feet to flatten out like they used to be. She found a pair of high heels, all at absurd heights, and found she could walk as long as she wore them.

“This was not discussed.” she muttered. She explored her temporary surroundings. Her enclosure was like a small apartment, with all the necessary rooms. She checked the closet and gasped. Only a total slut would wear something like that! The outfit consisted of an underwired support which served as a shelf of sorts, putting the wearer’s breasts on display while hiding nothing, double-penetration dildo panties, black leather mid-thigh boots and a black leather beret. Disgusted as she was, she found herself dropping the hospital gown she had been wearing and donning the outfit. She felt an odd sense of satisfaction as her two holes accomodated themselves to the objects. She went to the television and found that it wasn’t hooked up to receive outside channels, just play DVDs. Unfortunately, all the DVDs were varying degrees of porn. She popped in something softcore, and the dildoes came alive inside her. Her electronic brain began receiving transmissions, molding her mind, changing her.

* * *

While Sally was being acclimated to her new body, Andrea Croft was being followed. She could sense it, but couldn’t tell where her stalker was. She wished she had gone ahead and sprung for a car instead of walking the five blocks to her house from work every day. She wished she had some friends she could carpool with. She ran into someone while she was looking over her shoulder. She fell on her backside and crabbed away, terrified. The stranger muttered something under his breath, and Andrea fell asleep.

When she awoke, she found she couldn’t move. Her body was not bound, but her muscles would not obey her mind’s commands. Suddenly, her legs and arms shifted, moving her to a standing position.

“Greetings, my dear.” the stranger said. “My name is Barak. You are about to undergo a great transformation.” With that, he began a gutteral chant which sent tingles through her body. Her eyes closed as a sensual moan flowed over her lips. When her eyes opened, nothing about her was the same. Her bodily dimensions had shifted to Playboy perfection. Her flat, dirty blonde hair had turned into golden curls. Her breasts were large and very, very sensitive. And as for her mind...

“How may I serve you, sir?” she asked. The man before her opened his robe, revealing his long, hard, thick cock. Andrea went to her knees before him, taking the beautiful object into her mouth and down her throat. Her objective was to bring this man to orgasm, thereby obtaining the semen which would allow her to reach her own climax. Barak stiffened, giving her what she needed. Her mind exploded in pleasure. How could she have persued selfish concerns before, when bringing men sexual pleasure was the only way to achieve true happiness?

“Turn around.” Barak commanded. Andrea obeyed, her twat very, very wet in anticipation. She felt him enter her from behind, his penis already hard again. He reached around her, grabbing her breasts. Every touch to those sensitive globes brought her to the brink of orgasm, but only a man’s semen could send her over the edge. Barak tormented her with pleasure for several minutes before feeding her need once more. “Now, go fix dinner.”

“Yes, sir.” Andrea said, padding into the kitchen.

* * *

Sally’s head bobbed on Mario’s cock as her cunt throbbed, waiting for the signal to come. As she swallowed Mario’s semen, he pressed a button on a remote control. Her body spasmed, her mind swimming in sexual pleasure.

“You’re a good girl, Sally.” Mario said, pattin her head.

“This...isn’t what we aggreed on.” Sally said.

“I agreed to give you a new body which would not be subject to cancer, and I let you pick how you would look.”

“But I can’t ever go barefoot.” Sally protested. “I told you I wanted to walk along the beach. You don’t do that in shoes.”

“You said you wanted to go to the beach and have people admire you.” Mario countered. “You never said anything about walking.” Sally closed her eyes. She would have cried if she could have, but her robot body wasn’t made to scrunch up its face, and the optical lenses were self-cleaning, so tears were not required, and thus, not included. “Come on, Sally, you still have four more days of training to go before I deliver you to your new owner.” Sally glanced at the calendar. December twenty-first. She was to be a Christmas present?

* * *

“Hope you don’t mind, I let myself in.” Barak said, reclining in the old, brown chair which was Mario’s favorite.

“It’s alright.” Mario said, approaching his childhood friend with open arms. “Your present’s already under the tree.” The sorceror rose and embraced the electronics wizard, and they patted each other on the back.

“So’s yours.” Barak replied.

“You’re the guest this year.” Mario said. “You go first.” Barak knelt before the long box in snowman wrapping paper. “It was all they had in any quantity.” Mario said with a little bit of embarassment.

“There’s probably a good reason for that.” Barak replied as he carefully undid each piece of tape, even going so far as to levitate the box rather than turn it over. He finally pulled the paper off and lowered the box to the floor and removed the lid. Sally lay there, her face docile, her eyes closed. “The usual activation code?” Barak asked. Mario nodded. “Voice key acceptance: Barak McLeod, activation code Jellicle Alpha-Seven Neuron.” Sally’s eyes snapped open.

“Voice key recorded. I am yours, Master.” she said flatly. Then she blinked her eyes and climbed, with some difficulty, out of the box. She was trying to frown, but could only manage a sexy little pout.

“You remembered my fetish.” Barak said, staring lasciviously at the slut-pumps. The rest of her outfit consisted of double-penetration dildo panties and a Spandex and lace maid’s uniform.

“She’s not just a mindless sex-doll like usual.” Mario said, handing his friend the smaller, simpler control device. “I used a real mind this time. You can have conversations and even take her places. She just can’t ever disobey you.”

“What’s your name?” Barak asked his new posession.

“Sally Schmidtt.” she replied.

“Now open yours.” Barak said, turning with a smile to his friend. Mario ripped the wrapping from the smaller box, and a young redhead unfolded herself from her container.

“Oh, you got a contortionist this time.” Mario remarked. “This makes things interesting.”

“Glad you like her. And you’ve outdone yourself once again, old friend. Sally is a wonderslut.” Barak said, zipping himself up.

“Care for some eggnog?” Mario asked.

“No thanks, I have to drive home.”

“Sally can drive.” Mario said. “Just tell her where to take you.”

“In that case...” Barak chuckled, putting his arm around his friend’s shoulders as they went into the kitchen.