The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hornometer

by Mudak

- part 10 -

At about 9:30 pm, Caitlyn and Tara followed Samantha into her car, having just completed their first day on the job at the Slippery When Wet nightclub. Caitlyn and Tara logged about four hours of dancing, following the subliminal training that was given to them by their boss, Nick Tilton, and George Erasmus, who was in charge of their finances.

“So, how much money did you guys make?” Samantha asked.

Tara couldn’t control her excitement, giggling like a schoolgirl as she responded, “I got $25!”

Caitlyn smiled. “Me too!”

Neither of them realized that the nature of their agreements with George Erasmus meant that he was now $475 richer by each of them, owing to the fact that they effectively agreed to give him 95% of their earnings.

“You two did a great job in your first day. I was so proud of you, Caitlyn, as I watched you climbing and sliding down the pole.”

“Thanks, Sammi! It was so much fun in there tonight, ya know?”

“Yeah. I almost feel guilty taking these guys’ money, I’ve been having so much fun.”

“True, but a girl’s got to make money somehow, doesn’t she?”

“Yup.”

“So,” said Samantha after a short pause. “Did you have any memorable customers?”

Tara jumped in first on this question. “I had this one guy. He was kind of cute. Took him in the back for a lapdance and the guy was so sensual. He grabbed a hold of my ankles. He was holding them so firm, that it was like he didn’t ever want to let me go. When I, like, knelt down to grind into him, he raised his hips and lifted me off the ground. I could feel how I was turning him on. It took all of my self-control not to undo his pants right then and there.”

“Yeah. That can be hard sometimes. What’d you do?”

“I whispered into his ear and told him that I wanted to feel him deep inside my pussy, pumping and moving into me. When our time was up, I was sure that he’d want to go into a private room with me, but he went back to his seat and, well, I went back on stage.”

“I’m so sorry, Tara,” Caitlyn sighed. “I guess maybe some guys are intimidated by that. I wonder if he’s a regular. Sammi, do you know if there are any regulars there or not?”

“There’s one guy I’ve seen twice, but I haven’t been around long enough to know who’s a regular or not.” Sammi paused for a moment. “So what was that box Mr. Erasmus gave you when he was done counting all of our money?”

Caitlyn rolled the small box over in her hands. “He asked me if I had a boyfriend. When I told him I did, he mentioned that some boyfriends aren’t all that happy with the idea of their girlfriends being strippers.”

“If I had a boyfriend who was upset over me pursuing my goals, I’d dump him,” Tara snorted.

“Well, honestly, I don’t know what Jason will think when he finds out—”

Samantha interrupted her on this point. “Who says he has to find out?”

“Yeah!” Tara said loudly.

“He doesn’t. For now, I’m not planning on telling him, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep this a secret forever.”

Tara frowned. Begrudgingly, she admitted, “All right. But what’s this got to do with the box Mr. Erasmus gave you?”

“I’m getting to that. He said that I should give this to Jason. It’s a watch. It’s really nice looking and he offered it to me to, um, you know, give to him as a gift. There are some real benefits to knowing a jeweler.”

“So when do you want to give it to your man?” Samantha wondered out loud.

“Before I answer that—it’s a good question, but I don’t want to answer it yet—there’s another part to this.” She fished into her purse and pulled out her keys, which had a small black fob on one ring. “See this? I can get Jason ready for some lovin’ any time he’s wearing the watch. I push this button to read his readiness. Either he’s not hard/not ready, hard but not ready, or hard and ready. Then I can push him up to hard and ready with a press of this button or two. Anyway, I’m thinking I should give it to him ‘just because’. What do you two think?”

“That sounds good. I mean, after all, he showed you what real pleasure is, didn’t he?” Tara interjected. “Tell him it’s a thank you for all of the good feelings he’s given you.”

“Yeah. I’ve been feeling pretty hot ever since my last lap dance. I wonder if Jason’s up for a late night visitor?”

Samantha pointed at the clock on the car’s radio. “It’s only ten o’clock. It’s not that late.”

“You know what I mean, Sammi. Tara, mind if I borrow your cell?”

“Sure. Here you go.” Tara rummaged in her purse for a moment and handed it over.

“Thanks.” Caitlyn opened the phone and started to dial but closed it again. “What do I say if he asks where we were tonight?”

“Tell him we went out to that new all-male revue show,” Tara said, almost immediately and with a completely serious tone.

“Good idea!” Samantha concurred.

Caitlyn dialed Jason’s number. After a few seconds of silence, she spoke into the mouthpiece, “Oh, hi, Mr. Parker! It’s Caitlyn. How are you doing tonight? Uh huh. That’s good. Me? I’m good too. Is Jason available right now? He is? Thank you, sir! .... Hi, Jas! I hope I’m not calling too late. No. Everything’s fine. I’m just finishing up a night out with Sammi and Tara. Yup. Well, I was, you know, I’ve been thinking about you a lot tonight and, well.... Are you busy? Would you mind if I dropped on by? I just want to ...” She couldn’t restrain a slight giggle but she composed herself again and finished her sentence. “See you again. ... Great! ... I’ll be there in about ten minutes, if that’s all right. Cool. I’ll see you soon! I love you! Bye bye.”

As Caitlyn handed Tara back her cell phone, Samantha and Tara both purred, “Awwwww....”

“Cut that out!”

All three girls started giggling.

“I take it you want me to drop you off at Jason’s house?” Samantha asked, teasingly.

“Absolutely. I’ll get him to bring me home, if mom or dad asks.”

Within a few minutes, Samantha had pulled the car in front of Jason’s house, and Caitlyn bounced up the front walk towards the door. Samantha and Tara sat in silence as Caitlyn knocked on the door, waited for a few seconds before the door opened, and Caitlyn stepped inside and outside of their lines of sight.

Samantha drove off, and commented to Tara, “You know, I think this is the first time in ages I’ve actually felt jealous of my sister.”

“Why, because she’s going to get some dick and you’re not?”

“Well. Yes. That’s exactly why I’m jealous of her.”

“Who says you’re not going to get some dick? We don’t have to take our current sexual situation lying down, do we?”

“Well, I’d like to be in a sexual situation lying down.” Samantha laughed like a schoolgirl.

Tara chuckled. “You know what I mean. The night’s still young. What do you say we go trolling for guys and, once we’ve found the ones we each want, let’s not take no for an answer!”

“I’m in.”

“So I guess the real question is, what kind of guys do we want right now? Do we want someone we can fuck without ever knowing his name or anything else about him, or do we want someone who might be able to turn into something more than just a powerful cock?”

There was a short pause and both girls said at the same time, “Just a fuck.” They burst out laughing at their timing and agreement.

“You’re not old enough to go into a bar yet, are you?” Samantha asked, seriously.

“Neither are you.”

“Yeah, but I’ve got a fake ID and can get in. Still, let’s do this right, if we’re together.” After a moment’s pause, Samantha continued, “What about that place you and Caitlyn went to last night?”

“Um. I don’t think they’d welcome me back there too quickly, if you know what I mean. Besides, I don’t think it’s under-21 night there tonight.”

“Gotcha.”

Tara hummed for a moment and said, “We could hang out outside Slippery When Wet.”

Samantha said nothing. Weighing the pros and cons of this idea in her head, she turned the car nonetheless to head towards the strip club they had just left not half an hour previously. As they approached the club, Samantha said, “Let’s go in.”

“All right.”

The two girls went in and sat back a bit from the stage, watching their new friends—and some unfamiliar ones—dancing and putting on a show for their audience. The audience was whooping and cheering a brunette whom they didn’t recognize. The dancer was wearing a flimsy pink nightgown and holding a large teddy bear. She placed a teddy bear down on a chair in front of one of the poles and straddled it.

Tara looked on, appreciatively. “That’s an idea.”

Samantha smiled, “Yeah. We ought to take notes.”

“No. We need to find someone. Do you see anyone you like?”

“Yeah. Take a look at that one guy over by the wall, looking at the TV.”

“Go for it.”

Samantha placed her hands on her chest and drew a deep breath. Standing up with an air of confidence she didn’t really feel, she approached the guy she had just noticed. Tara smiled as she flirted, laughed, and generally seemed at ease with this guy. After a few minutes of conversation, they both looked around, half-suspiciously and walked off to the bathroom, close to each other but not holding hands.

“I guess it’s my turn now, huh?” she said quietly to herself.

Looking around, she saw a guy who was coming out from a lapdance. He was cute. She decided to keep an eye on him and if he doesn’t go for a private dance, she’d move in.

The guy she saw sat down with a couple of friends and started feeding dollar bills to the main dancer, who was now completely naked but still clutching the teddy bear. It’s now or never, Tara told herself.

Nick Tilton was watching over the scene in his club, smiling at the fact that two of his three newest dancers, on their own time, were back in here to satisfy the urges he had been placing in them all night. He walked back to his office and saw George Erasmus.

“George, my friend, I swear. Going into business with you may have been the best decision I ever made. You’re a genius, you know that?”

“Yes, I know.” He responded to the question matter-of-factly but clearly tongue-in-cheek. “Let me guess. Tara and Samantha are back in here picking up strange men.”

“And where might Caitlyn be?”

“In all likelihood, giving her boyfriend a new watch.”

“A new watch?”

“Yes. Let’s just call it an insurance policy.”

Jason looked at the watch and smiled. “Wow! It’s... It’s... I don’t know what to say.”

“Beautiful,” Caitlyn responded. “Why don’t you try it on?”

He did as she suggested. Looking it over on his wrist, he smiled. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. What do you say you and I go for a walk?”

“Sure.”

The two of them walked out of his house and to a small playground that had long since seen its last young child playing on it. She sat down on a swing and he took the one next to her.

“Would you excuse me for a sec? I’d like to check my lipstick.” She reached into her purse and pulled out a small mirror, behind which she hid the controller for Jason’s watch. She read his arousal level and quickly pushed a button twice to make him hard and ready.

She put the mirror and controller back in her purse, stood up and took a position directly in front of her boyfriend, who was looking at her with all of the lust in the world. She made a mental note to thank Mr. Erasmus tomorrow.